The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I voted for Dead Island Riptide. Hopefully, now I still get to keep my gamer cred by not voting for War-Z. Left 4 Dead 2 has been on sale so many times for 75% off already.
I agree.

L4D2 has been on sale plenty at 75% or better.

I just can't vote for War-Z.

By default, even at 50% off, DI: Riptide gets my vote.

I surely won't buy it at *that* percentage-off price, though.

Fallout 3 is easily worth the original $60 asking price. I dropped 70 hours easily and I fully intend on replaying the Game of the Year edition with the DLC because it's that damn good.

Unrelated to the quote, I'm looking to start a Torchlight 2 4-pack if anyone is interested. Pack is currently priced at $15.00, which comes down to $3.75/person. Payment through Steam Wallet is probably the easiest way to go but I have no problem with PayPal either. PM or add me on Steam if interested.

Edit: Torchlight 2 group is full.
I actually bought FO3: CE from Retail for $70, week of release.

Most I ever dropped on a game.

Of course, I bought FO3: GOTY Ed cheap from Steam just to get ALL of the DLC, since I was missing all 5 DLC's.

My brother & I are willing to 4 way buy Torchlight II if anyone is down. No idea how to go about doing it, but we'll give you the money needed via paypal to make it happen!

Is Fall Out Vegas Ultimate Edition worth it? I'm not really that much of a completionist and I'd probably just try to get through the main game. It's only $2.50 more.

Doesn't the game have mod support too? So if I wanted more content, I could just download some?
I have over 100 hours logged into FO:NV Ultimate - it's a steal at $5.

Just keep this in mind - you need FO:NV Ultimate (FO:NV + ALL content DLC's + 2 item DLC's) to run JE Sawyer's (Even More) Hardcore Mod, if you ever want to run that.

Plus, I highly advise you to go FO:NV Ultimate so you can do Old World Blues - i.e. the best DLC that I've ever played (so far).

If you play one DLC, play Old World Blues.

Though, you honestly should play them all - they're all good.

And Lonesome Road DLC is a pretty good end-game - to finish off your Courier's Story.

If The WarZ Infestation: Survival Stories wins.... :censored: :twoguns: :fridge:

A new game called "Infestation: Survivor Stories" that is absolutely, unquestionably, definitely not "The War Z" under a different title is up for a community vote. Everyone should troll show steam our support for the under-utilized zombie genre and vote for it.

Can't access the site on my computer anyone else having a hard time?(on my phone) also if one person votes for war z/infestation I will personally find you and give you a stern talking too!

5XObP6i.jpg

Trolling it right. If it wins I told my friend I'll buy him a copy.
Son of a bitch, I voted for the damn renamed War Z.... I guess the developers name change might actually work as it might actually sucker more people into buying it thinking its a new game. I saw it and it was the only one I didn't recognize and it was 75% off so I voted for it. Left 4 Dead 2 was on sale the week before the Summer sale started and I already had it. Dead Island Riptide could've had my vote if it would've been 75% off. I guess the developers name change might actually work.

Community's Choice

Previous winner:

-75%
$19.99
$4.99

Ending in 05:37:18

Voting ends in 05:07:18
Plus!
Voting could get you aSummer Getaway Trading Card
Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.

Help us decide what's on sale next!
Come back for a new vote every 8 hours.

$39.99
$20.00

-50%

$19.99
$5.00

-75%

$14.99
$3.75

-75%

Your vote

lolno.

Already doing that for one friend, we're amassing an army of us to storm the game with, in all of its terrible.
IT will be a glorious day when you all log in and start running... Thats when you will face your toughest challenge. A SMALL SLOPE!
You will all slide down and take fall damage and die and horrible and painful death of doom. From then on out your lives will be filled with hatred and regret and your family will disown you as you SLIDE down a life of depression and then ultimately meet your own demise again. :whee: :whee: :whee:

but but, it's a *car* game... and honestly the TrackMania folks are worse than Capcom when it comes to discounts/sales... which is why I doubt I'll see it lower.
75% off or better normally is my rule.

There's always exceptions to my rule, of course.

I try not to break that rule often.

You can drop what $ you want on a game - your decision.

Plus, I know you love your racers. ;)

Oh, and thanks for the info about Nadeo being worse than Capcom on discounts/sales. That's good to know.

IT will be a glorious day when you all log in and start running... Thats when you will face your toughest challenge. A SMALL SLOPE!
You will all slide down and take fall damage and die and horrible and painful death of doom. From then on out your lives will be filled with hatred and regret and your family will disown you as you SLIDE down a life of depression and then ultimately meet your own demise again. :whee: :whee: :whee:
I figured someone shoots us all a minute after we spawn, then we sit there for an hour waiting on respawn going "Now what?"

PLUS IF IT WINS IT WILL GET STEAM CARDS! THE ULTIMATE TROLLING!

Wow one hour and no one has mentioned Trackmania Canyon is on flash $10 (50%) For shame!

Sure it's only 50% but that's the cheapest it's ever been afik. ...tempted...
I played a ton of Trackmania United Forever and was looking forward to a package deal on the new Trackmania(s). Having to buy Canyon, Stadium, and Valley separately is kind of a bummer, especially since the other two games aren't on sale at all.

I remember picking up United for $10 a long time ago...but I don't know if a (hypothetical) package deal on the new set would ever be that cheap. Hmm...

Now that my Steam wallet is under $10, I've gotten super picky about the games I buy. I really should have started out that way, I guess. :/

Ys I&II, why did you make me buy you again? I already bought you on every console under the sun!

I played a ton of Trackmania United Forever and was looking forward to a package deal on the new Trackmania(s). Having to buy Canyon, Stadium, and Valley separately is kind of a bummer, especially since the other two games aren't on sale at all.

I remember picking up United for $10 a long time ago...but I don't know if a (hypothetical) package deal on the new set would ever be that cheap. Hmm...
Ooh United for $10 back when, very nice! (It's never been lower than $20 on steam, iirc). Yeah, a package deal would be great... but even with this flash sale none of the others went on sale. Hmm... grumble

anyone got suggestions for BL2, which DLC is the best?

btw anyone who needs some co-op friends holler, fps noob but i'm picking it up fast. :p

Anybody need a Skyrim card? I have a spare and willing to trade. I need:

Bioshock

Chivalry

Tomb Raider

Dead Island

Football Manager

Reus

PM me if so.

Update converning Hitman: Absolution

I just bought Hitman: Absolution from the Steam Store, and it came with the pre-order only Hitman: Sniper Challenge game as well. it made no mention of this on the steam page (I bought the Professional version, don't know if that mattered). Purchase detailed below:

Hitman: Absolution (Professional Edition) $7.49

Hitman: Absolution Suit and Gun Collection $1.49

------------------------------------------------------------------

Total $8.98

Result:

Untitled.png

anyone got suggestions for BL2, which DLC is the best?
btw anyone who needs some co-op friends holler, fps noob but i'm picking it up fast. :p
The absolute best is Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, but you can't access it until you've beaten the main game. After that it's Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue, you need to be level 15 to play them. and then the worst is Captain Hammerlock, but it's not that bad, just not as avoid as the others, you also need to beat the game to access it.

Both if the DLC characters are fun and offer different styles of play than the four characters in the main game. And ultimate vault hunter is good because it raises the level cap.

Okay... well clearing cache/changing iP... waving magic wand stuff didn't resolve the fact that CAG has been totally borked for me for like 8 hours... testing across two macs and a win machine... all same issue...

It seems to be some bad interaction between Chrome (release & canary) and whatever CAG 3.0 rot has set it.  CAG 3.NO is working fine so far in Iceweasel
firefox

^_^ Very nice/lucky! Walkonshadows

Not sure how many are aware, but you may already own Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars on Desura if you purchased Groupees Be Mine 6.
If you take your Desura key and delete the dashes, you can activate it on Steam.
Wow, weird, taking out the dashes actually made a difference...any other Desura games like that?

I really wish my copy of New Vegas didn't have issues, every now and then its like the program flickers and I see the border of the program window in fact even Far Cry 3 does it too though just not as often.
Just a shot in the dark, have you made sure to set the resolution to something natively supported by your monitor?

Poop. Overslept. Missed System Shock 2 for $2.49.
I accidentally bought an extra copy for a CAG as a gift, but unsurprisingly they bought it before I could gift it to them! PM me if interested...

I wish I could get a refund on that surgeon simulator game. I totally can't stand it. I barely beat the first level after like an hour.
Wait, you actually beat the first level? Wait, there is more than just wailing on the desk?!

Now where to buy a PowerPad to USB adapter... and a powerpad.
I've got a powerpad! Time to goto the extremes, fuck bumpers, and no gas pedals for jump/attack...time for some foot stomping basically ddr rockin'

Had to go into work, and missed the NBA 2K13 flash sale. Think it'll be around again ? I think probably, for a daily or on another site.. but if anyone has a code that they want to part with (or sell for cheap), can post where needed if so. Thanks !

Okay... well clearing cache/changing iP... waving magic wand stuff didn't resolve the fact that CAG has been totally borked for me for like 8 hours... testing across two macs and a win machine... all same issue...

It seems to be some bad interaction between Chrome (release & canary) and whatever CAG 3.0 rot has set it. CAG 3.NO is working fine so far in Iceweasel
firefox

^_^ Very nice/lucky! Walkonshadows
Same, across iphone, 2 PC's, and 4 browsers, CAG displays a blank white page, reloading 30 times to get a usable page. Infuriating.

Ooh United for $10 back when, very nice! (It's never been lower than $20 on steam, iirc). Yeah, a package deal would be great... but even with this flash sale none of the others went on sale. Hmm... grumble
It was $10 on Steam.

TrackMania United Forever
10.00 USD

Thu May 26 03:50:24 2011

Same, across iphone, 2 PC's, and 4 browsers, CAG displays a blank white page, reloading 30 times to get a usable page. Infuriating.
>.< And I spoke a bit too soon.. it's working on Firefox on my MBA but not Firefox on my PC.. Steam's had better usability than CAG today >.>

It was $10 on Steam.

TrackMania United Forever
10.00 USD

Thu May 26 03:50:24 2011
Aaah, back when I didn't follow steam daily...

I just bought Hitman: Absolution from the Steam Store, and it came with the pre-order only Hitman: Sniper Challenge game as well. it made no mention of this on the steam page (I bought the Professional version, don't know if that mattered). Purchase detailed below:

Total $8.98

Result:

Untitled.png

Total $8.98

Result:

Untitled.png
Noticed that too huh, bought the grandmaster total war collection. It didn't list the Kingdoms addon but got it with it anyways. I wonder what other things they don't list. Whoa look at the time, I gotta sleep.

Clowns. Torchlight 2 will be that price again this sale. No reasoning for voting for it works. Herp derp 40% off isn't a real discount argument is trash. Gunpoint is a month old and would be a great buy at that price already.
Hand over your CAG badge, sir. You're in violation of article 40%.

Anyway I played They Bleed Pixels for cards. Can't say I recommend that game. It's not horrible but the game itself tries to hard to be essentially a easier version of meat boy but with actual full levels. Overall it has some interesting stuff, but the game just doesn't grab me.
I don't really understand why everyone insists on comparing it to Super Meat Boy, like SMB is the only difficult platformer in existence. I don't see the comparison besides the difficulty and brutal character deaths.

The controls in They Bleed Pixels are tight, the combat is interesting and varied, the checkpoint system is unique and works great (you collect blood drops and kill enemies to fill up a meter, and then once it's full you will spawn a checkpoint if you stand still for a few seconds), the soundtrack is excellent, the overall feel of the game is dark and interesting and heavily inspired by Lovecraft and classic literature. It's just a really cool game...

Not that I'm saying something's wrong with you for the game not grabbing you or anything though. I feel the same way about other games that people love (I abhor Dota 2). I just don't think TBP was "trying" to be an easier SMB. You've also probably not played very far into TBP either, since the difficulty steadily increases as you go, especially if you're trying to collect all the pages, kill all enemies, etc. TBP does its own thing in my opinion, and it does a damn good job. It's my favorite platformer in over a decade.

Noticed that too huh, bought the grandmaster total war collection. It didn't list the Kingdoms addon but got it with it anyways. I wonder what other things they don't list. Whoa look at the time, I gotta sleep.
Well Saints Row the Third: The Full Package (might come with the vanilla one as well) had a Cheapy D pack that added him as a homie, and there was the TF2 helmet pack, neither of which is listed

Sorry to ask again I'm sure, but is Borderlands 2 season pass worth it? It seems the price equals to the two major dlc and all the cosmetic stuff would be free after that? 

Call of Juarez The Gunslinger was only 33% off, I miss the Hitman Collection at 75% and then Gunpoint loses the vote? Steam hates me :(

I don't really understand why everyone insists on comparing it to Super Meat Boy, like SMB is the only difficult platformer in existence. I don't see the comparison besides the difficulty and brutal character deaths.
It gets compared to Super Meat Boy because SMB's massive sales success (which I would argue was largely due to marketing) led to a surge of difficult minimalist indie platformers, most of which are crap. They Bleed Pixels gets grouped into that, but TBP is actually really good unlike most of the others. Super Meat Boy is also likely the only other difficult platformer lots of people have ever played.

Trying to rack up high combo's in combat to get more blood actually reminded me of Devil May Cry.

[quote name="Idiotekque" post="10906205" timestamp="1373835983"]
V8UR6cV.png
[/quote] LOL perfect

Btw, does anyone have a copy of System Shock 2 available? I wasn't able to snag a copy in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back