The Steam Deals + Cards Thread V8 ~ Summer Sale Encore Day! | Rage $4.99 | Retro City Rampage $2.99 | Crysis $5.99 | Endless Space $10.19 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
It had to be done, welcome aboard the new thread, Steam Deal Thread V8!

You can find link to past threads at the bottom of this post. Read post #2 of this thread for Steam FAQs and more.

Disclaimer: Because of the ridiculous number of games on sale and the speed at which sales change, it is likely I will not be able to catch everything . Be sure to check the update time for the OP, and visit the Specials Tab to see all current sales. If you see something not listed in the OP, please feel free to PM me and I will see that it is added. Thanks, enjoy the sale  :D

Before you buy anything be sure to check out both BigSpoonyBard's Super Tips for Steam Sale Newbies (and Vets) and jshackle's Enhanced Steam Extension/Plugin for Chrome/Opera/Firefox!

Steam Summer Sale

Flash Deals

[*]Retro City Rampage - $14.99 $3.00
[*]Endless Space Gold - $34.99 $11.89[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Total War Grand Master Collection - $164.99 $41.24[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rome: Total War - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Empire: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Napoleon: Total War - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Total War: SHOGUN 2 - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - $29.99 $7.49

[*]Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Total War Battles: SHOGUN - $4.99 $1.24
[*]SHOGUN 2: Rise of the Samurai Campaign - $9.99 $2.49[/customspoiler]

Expired

Community Choice

• Rage - $19.99 $4.99
Expired 

[*]​Round 2

[*]​Round 3

[*]​Rounds 4

[*]Round 5

[*]​Round 6

[*]​Round 7

[*]Round 8

[*]Round 9​

[*]Round 10

[*]Round 11

[*]​Round 12

[*]Round 13

[*]Round 14

[*]Round 15

[*]Round 16

[*]Round 17

[*]Round 18

[*]Round 19

[*]Round 20

[*]Round 21

[*]​Round 22

[*]Round 23

[*]Round 24

[*]​Round 25

[*]​Round 26

[*]​Round 27

[*]Round 28

[*]Round 29

[*]Round 30

[*]​Round 31

[*]Round 32

​​

Daily Deals

[*]Borderlands 2 - $39.99 $10.19 (4-Pack - $89.99 $30.59)[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Bioshock - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock 2 - $19.99 $4.99
[*]Bioshock Infinite - $59.99 $29.99
[*]Torchlight - $14.99 $3.73
[*]Torchlight 2 - $19.99 $4.99 (4-Pack - $59.99 $14.99)
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - $19.99 $4.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Tomb Raider Collection - $69.99 $17.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]The Walking Dead - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $13.79
[*]Dishonored - $29.99 $10.19[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $59.99 $36.00[customspoiler='Contents']

Yesterday's Deals

[*]Natural Selection 2 - $24.99 $6.24
[*]Worms Collection - $89.99 $22.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Worms Revolution - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Worms Ultimate Mayhem - $14.99 $3.74

[*]Starforge (Alpha) - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike Complete - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed Pack - $169.95 $57.78[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Assassin's Creed III - $39.99 $23.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic $9.99 $3.39
[*]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords - $9.99 $3.39
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - $29.99 $7.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $2.23
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $1.24
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $3.74
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $3.74[customspoiler='Contents']

Expired

Persistent Deals

(if you notice a daily/flash sale in here by mistake, please let me know)

-75% or More

-50% to -74%

[*]The Political Machine 2012 - $3.99 $0.99 (4-Pack - $9.99 $2.49)[/customspoiler]

[*]Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - $19.99 $6.79
[*]The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $19.99 $9.99
[*]The Witcher: Enhanced Director's Cut - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Dead Space - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Dead Space 2 - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Hitman: Blood Money - $8.99 $4.49
[*]Hitman: Codename 47 - $6.99 $3.39
[*]Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package - $29.99 $14.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - $29.99 $14.99
[*]The Cave - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Hits Collection - $29.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Sonic 3 and Knuckles - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic 3D Blast - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Adventure 2 - $9.99 $4.99

[*]Sonic Adventure DX - $8.99 $4.47
[*]Sonic CD - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic Spinball - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Sonic Generations - $14.99 $7.49

[*]Mirror's Edge - $19.99 $9.99
[*]McPixel - $4.99 $0.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
[*]Euro Truck Simulator - $8.99 $4.49
[*]FTL - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Cart Life - $4.99 $1.99
[*]To The Moon - $9.99 $2.99
[*]VVVVVV - $4.99 $2.49
[*]Kerbal Space Program - $22.99 $20.69
[*]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $49.99 $24.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Need for Speed: Undercover - $9.99 $4.99
[*]Need for Speed: Shift - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Shift 2: Unleashed - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Magical Diary - $14.99 $5.24
[*]Super House of Dead Ninjas - $6.99 $2.37
[*]The Blackwell Legacy - $4.99 $1.99
[*]Jack Lumber - $7.49 $2.24
[*]Anna - Extended Edition - $9.99 $3.39
[*]The Bridge - $14.99 $7.49
[*]Alice: Madness Returns - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Payday The Heist - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Counter-Strike - $9.99 $2.49
[*]The Orange Box - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Half-Life Complete - $39.99 $19.99[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]Rockstar Hits Collection - $89.97 $44.98[customspoiler='Contents']

[*]LA Noire - $19.99 $9.99
[*]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 $19.99[/customspoiler]

[*]Starseed Pilgrim - $5.99 $2.69
[*]The Binding of Isaac - $4.99 $2.49[customspoiler='Contents']

All Current Specials

Preorder Deals - Updated 24/6

• The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="Free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition"]
    Digital poster (printable) 
  • Papercraft mask of The Raven (printable)
  • “Making of” booklet 
  • Story book (plenty of background info and artworks)
  • Soundtrack[/customspoiler]

[*]Europa Universalis IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="The 100 Years War Unit Pack DLC"]
  • This DLC adds new, unique unit models to the belligerent nations of the
    100 Years War. Included are 11 infantry models for the warring nations,
    including England, France, Scotland, Burgundy and many more! [/customspoiler]

[*]Saints Row IV - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler="3 Exclusive Team Fortress 2 Weapon Costumes"]
  • Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam! [/customspoiler]

[*]Rise of the Triad - Pre-Purchase now and receive: [customspoiler='The Apogee Throwback Pack']
  • The Apogee Throwback Pack is a collection of four classic Apogee
    Software titles all in one kick ass package. Blast your way across the
    galaxy as British Special Agent Blake Stone in "Aliens of Gold" and
    "Planet Strike", then take on an ancient evil menace as the H.U.N.T in
    "Rise of the Triad".[/customspoiler]

[*]Divinity: Dragon Commander - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler='Immediate access to the Divinity: Dragon Commander beta']
  • As an extra bonus, you will also receive a free upgrade to Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition.
  • The Imperial Edition includes a golden dragon skin, a Dragons On Earth
    campaign map, a digital soundtrack by award winning genius Kirill
    Pokrovsky, and behind the scenes information like concept art,
    classified design documents, confidential decision tree flowcharts and a
    unique documentary.[/customspoiler]

[*]Total War: Rome II - Pre-Purchase and receive: [customspoiler="The Greek States Culture Pack"]
  • The Greek States Culture Pack includes three new playable Factions for use in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer Battles. These factions are the diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
  • The Greek States also share a number of common goals, philosophies and general diplomatic aims. However, they are defined by their fierce independence and between them demonstrate a huge variety in approach to civil and military challenges that often brings them into conflict with the wider world, and each other.
  • Plus, Pre-Purchase and receive the Greek Hellenic Armor for The Pyro & Egyptian Cheetah set for The Scout in TF2. More to come!  [/customspoiler]

Indie Bundle Threads

Groupees
Indie Gala
Indie Royale
Humble Bundle

IndieGameStand

Free Stuff

There are quite a few free and free2play games and mods on steam. You can find a full list here. Note that free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.

Past Special Sales

Visit www.steamgamesales.com to check previous sale prices on Steam games. We do keep track of some older sales here though:

CAG Threads Featuring Steam Games on Sale Elsewhere - Updated 1/9

Past CAG Steam Deal Threads

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh. I really want Expeditions Conquistador for that $5 price it was showing as a community vote. That was one of the few games I had on my list that I wanted to get during this sale if it was 66+% off 

Instead for flash deals we 3 repeats. At least the F2P game is a new offer. 

I put $1000 into my first build about a year ago and can run pretty much any game on high and many on Ultra. It doesn't have to be very expensive to get some incredible performance out of a build. Very worth it though
I put around $1200 into that custom-built PC that we (me and my dad) mainly built so I could start off w/ The Witcher 2 PC (on week of release).

I bought most of my parts piece-by-piece here and there, over the course of watching sales & waiting for them - over a course of 5 months or so.

sigh. I really want Expeditions Conquistador for that $5 price it was showing as a community vote. That was one of the few games I had on my list that I wanted to get during this sale if it was 66+% off

Instead for flash deals we 3 repeats. At least the F2P game is a new offer.
+1000

conquistador's been on my wishlist since it came out, that community vote gave me such high hopes it would hit the 5$ mark

That F2P game isn't even in the top 100 -- how much of that crap do they think they'll sell?
-500 i want my repeat brain damage paid god so many repeats im tired dof repeats it make me go coco on my normal writing. also ezelkow1 i vote for conquistoador cause i saw it was this yeear and indie. was it me or last two bi sale flash deals was 8 flash deals?

I put around $1200 into that custom-built PC that we (me and my dad) mainly built so I could start off w/ The Witcher 2 PC (on week of release).

I bought most of my parts piece-by-piece here and there, over the course of watching sales & waiting for them - over a course of 5 months or so.
That's what I did with my desktop. Picked up a few parts during NewEgg's black friday, then a few more at Christmas, and then finished with a trip to Microcenter. Absolutely love it, already itching to do some upgrades, but I know I should wait longer. Better things to spend money on and what not

Just have to say, having played Euro Truck Simulator 2 for like, four hours straight last night, it's awesome.

Pics!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161650681
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161650868
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161704943
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161705060

Best simulator game I've ever played. It's really realistic and difficult, but it's remarkably well done and there's a lot to it. If JakeNome still has copies for $4.5, I'd buy that shit up if I were you.
That makes me a very happy man. After some of the family drama, having the laptop sooner would be amazing. One less thing for me to worry about.
Well, I wouldn't count on it, but I'm in Hawaii... so if I got it ahead of schedule, I'd say you should be alright. You ordered from Xotic, right?

That's what I did with my desktop. Picked up a few parts during NewEgg's black friday, then a few more at Christmas, and then finished with a trip to Microcenter. Absolutely love it, already itching to do some upgrades, but I know I should wait longer. Better things to spend money on and what not
Same here - bought a few parts from Microcenter; TigerDirect; NewEgg; and Amazon.

That F2P game isn't even in the top 100 -- how much of that crap do they think they'll sell?
I don't care if the game isn't in the top 1000. At least it was a new deal and not a repeat unlike the other 3 plus the 3 community votes.

Also, using the top 100 is LOL worthy during a sale like this. If it hasn't been on the front page and isn't a real popular new or upcoming game chances are it isn't on that list.

I gave up on the diy pc's.  Used to build em all the time back in the day but after a while you just get tired of it.  At this point theres almost no price difference between going to a run of the mill custom shop like cyberpowerpc especially if you catch them at a sale time, and doing it yourself.  So thats what I did 2 years ago when I built this rig, and that was ~1100

That being said its a 2 year old rig and can still run every new game Ive tried on it with the top settings, the only thing Ive upgraded on it was to go to 16gb ram (for audio production purposes), and swapping out the ati gfx for nvidia since ati's multi-monitor support sucks ass. One ~1000$ investment goes a long long way these days, i remember when that would barely last you a year

Compared to Super Meat Boy? Bundled? Old? Discounted multiple times this very sale?

RCR has never been 80% off, and hasn't had a good discount yet this sale. I probably wouldn't have grabbed it, but I have no idea what you're talking about, broman.
RCR has NOT been Humble Bundled, Groupee'd, or any of that stuff yet, right?

RCR has been on sale plenty
Not really. A week or two ago before the Summer Sale we saw it at 66% iirc but that community vote would have made it 80% which would have been the cheapest it has been and it hasn't been a daily or flash sale yet.

It actually works out for the best if this laptop can't run those things.

I don't have the extra time for even MORE games.

That older stuff like Baldur's Gate and Planescape I've already played through.

building a PC is easy as fuck

literally everything just snaps together, and you have to run some wires. i built my first one a few months ago and just used a youtube tutorial. getting a decent case will make it a lot easier. i spent a little over 1k for this rig. microcenter will save you hundreds.

G63clFX.jpg

Yeah, you go ahead and keep telling yourself that. ;)

You're missing out on some really good PC exclusives (like TSW; Torchlight 2; Vampire: Bloodlines; etc);

PC games that are known to have much better ports for the PC version (Sleeping Dogs, Hitman: Ab, BF3, DE:HR, JC2);

and PC games w/ mod support (see Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim).

You can find a lot of Indie-gems and other older-gems then. :p

Play Arcanum yet? NWN series of games? Old Fallout 1 and 2?

Simple solution: Sell all of your consoles and games, buy/build a computer, join the realm of superior graphics, framerates, mods, sale prices, etc.

Consoles are so five minutes ago.

I don't care if the game isn't in the top 1000. At least it was a new deal and not a repeat unlike the other 3 plus the 3 community votes.

Also, using the top 100 is LOL worthy during a sale like this. If it hasn't been on the front page and isn't a real popular new or upcoming game chances are it isn't on that list.
A crappy new deal is as bad as a repeat.

literally everything just snaps together, and you have to run some wires. i built my first one a few months ago and just used a youtube tutorial. getting a decent case will make it a lot easier. i spent a little over 1k for this rig. microcenter will save you hundreds.

G63clFX.jpg
Thank god you posted this. I'm trying to research a new mobo and cpu and have no idea where to start. I have a 1st gen i7 and hate wading through charts and benchmarks. BTW the Samsung 840 pro, what helped you pick that? I saw it had high read/write but some gaming stats were a bit lower than others like the OCX vertex4.

And give up console exclusives? I don't think so. :p

Yeah building a desktop is really not that bad, and I kind of like doing it myself even though I looked into iBuyPower and CyberPowerPC. I just got myself a cheapo Asus laptop around $550 and spent $900 on a desktop. Gaming laptops aren't for me being how pricey they are for the performance, but I can certainly understand the market for them.

Thank god you posted this. I'm trying to research a new mobo and cpu and have no idea where to start. I have a 1st gen i7 and hate wading through charts and benchmarks. BTW the Samsung 840 pro, what helped you pick that? I saw it had high read/write but some gaming stats were a bit lower than others like the OCX vertex4.
don't know how up to date this is but i bookmarked it next time i wanted upgrade/custom build a pc for reference

http://www.logicalincrements.com/

link has pc custom built for $250 up too $3200 as list them worst too best it a good list to least glance at

I went with the 840 pro because amazon had a good sale on them a while back and it had good reviews. I have zero complaints with it, Also i definitely recommend that you get your mobo/ processor at Microcenter. They had the processor $100 cheaper than everywhere else and give you $40 off the mobo if you buy them together. Overall it's a pretty sweet setup and would recommend any of those components.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't with you. I rather something new then a repeat.
No, they're damned if they have poor featured deals regardless of whether it's been repeated or not. Would you like 75% off this -- it would be new!

No, they're damned if they have poor featured deals regardless of whether it's been repeated or not. Would you like 75% off this -- it would be new!
Over a repeat? Yes, yes I would. Just because something isn't my taste doesn't make it a bad deal.

Also just because you own something that is a deal doesn't make it a bad sale/deal either. (not towards you)

Over a repeat? Yes, yes I would. Just because something isn't my taste doesn't make it a bad deal.

Also just because you own something that is a deal doesn't make it a bad sale/deal either. (not towards you)
I agree with those premises... but 50% off F2P DLC is a bad deal. ;)

3 crafted badges

0 uncommon items from crafting
That's hardly surprising.

literally everything just snaps together, and you have to run some wires. i built my first one a few months ago and just used a youtube tutorial. getting a decent case will make it a lot easier.
So long as you pick the right parts. eg: Make sure the CPU and motherboard have matching sockets, that you don't get an ATX motherboard and an mATX case, and that any aftermarket cooler you get will actually fit in the case.

Also totally agree with the decent case comment. The choice of case can make a huge difference to how easy (or hard) a build is. My last build was harder than the last two because I went with a fairly small case (a TJ08-e) which didn't give me much room to fiddle with things.

I agree with those premises... but 50% off F2P DLC is a bad deal. ;)
Normally I'd agree. But it has only been out a few months and this is the first time it has been on sale. So I can't really complain about it. The Star Trek Online flash deal a couple of days back that was 50% off ? Now that was a bad deal. But at least it was something new even if crappy in those regards lol

So they put up a flash sale for a F2P game's DLC versus Conquistador? F Valve. Absurd.
That's the game I wanted most during this sale at 75% off. Of course, it came in last place during the community vote. At least I got another game in my top 5 for this sale (Risen 1) during that same vote at 75% off...

Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised the last two days of the sale?

So long as you pick the right parts. eg: Make sure the CPU and motherboard have matching sockets, that you don't get an ATX motherboard and an mATX case, and that any aftermarket cooler you get will actually fit in the case.

Here's a website I used to help build my PC:

http://pcpartpicker.com/

It tells you if your parts are compatible and if they all fit, also has a pretty nice price tracker.

Some advice.
For PC gaming, ALWAYS avoid Intel's (cheap) Celeron processors and any of those integrated video cards.

If you are going to be PC gaming, you're honestly best off building your own PC yourself or having a nerd-friend help you build one for you/with you.

2nd best thing you can do is spend likely double over the above - and just go to your local mom & pop custom-build PC shop and tell them you want a gaming rig.
This (2nd best option) is what I did until 2 years ago, when me and dad went and decided to take on the task of building (at that time) a monster rig.

EDIT:
Curious of my current custom PC specs are?
Click on Spoiler tags
Case -> Cooler Master 932
Watt Supply -> 800 Watts - Corsair Gaming Series
OS -> Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OEM
Motherboard -> Socket 1366 ASUS Sabertooth X58 motherboard (for 2 SLI allowed on video cards).
Processor -> Intel i7 950 @ 3.06 Ghz Quad-Core processor multi-threaded (8 threads)
RAM -> 8 GB worth of Corsair DDR3 1600 XMS3
Optical Drives -> TWO Sony Scribe DVD-Burners
Internal Hard Drive(s) -> TWO Western Digital Black Caviar 1 TB with 64MB cache & 7200 RPM
[for 2 TB of HDD space in total]
Video Card -> EVGA 1GB GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Monitor -> HP 2311x 23'' monitor.

This rigs runs MANY of my games at 1080p for 1920x1080 - usually at at least medium settings.
Often, it's above "medium" - and/or maybe even maxed-out.
Depends on the game.
Depending on who you are, it's really not as intimidating as it smells these days.

My brah walked me through a build in 25 minutes via touch-tone phone once -- that's the other-dude option.

Reading the manuals and/or more streamlined directions from the internet is another way. I've tried that too but you need patience if you haven't done it before.

Mom and Pop shops around the way be trippin'. MA can get da cock doe and I think PA is a C.I. bitch snitch.

POP :twoguns: POP POP

If you change your mind I can post a big-azz list of decent or better easy-runners. Post the laptop info also.

Proof that tweens have taken over Steam for the summer.

"ohay, meet boy is coo. wats dis 'retro' game? pfff souns like sum dum old gaem, fuk dat"

tumblr_lv6gg8ECtd1qe3yis.gif

[customspoiler=never]
tumblr_ljf7qqwfVM1qzjqh1o1_500.gif
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler="gets old"]
tumblr_m3w4rm3nBt1r34vqgo1_500.gif
[/customspoiler]

Surely, this is true.

IMHO, I really ain't hit that point where games are kicking me badly in the face performance-wise; or I'm not meeting system requirements to even boot a game.

Usually, takes me a few new card generation model numbers (looking at the leading numbers, that is) before I even want to swap a vid card out.
I'm an Nvidia guy - I have a 560 Ti, so I am not really looking right now for a 600 series or even 700 series card.

I suspect when the new consoles drop and have those been around a bit; and when these games really might do more w/ pushing more graphical bells & whistles, I might even start thinking of throwing a new vid card & some more RAM in there.

EDIT:
My big backlog probably ain't helping matters here w/ wanting new hardware, either. ;)

"My Big Backlog"

The official innuendo of cheap gaming motherfuckers everywhere.

"My Big Backlog"

This was not promoted as an official CAG pornographic adult-film and I was not paid in cash for this film -- I was paid in reefer.

BAscialll it lame a stupid pack for f2p over games that had more chance of people buying andd lots of repeats making my typing loco. and flash deals need to be more or less repeats it making my brain hurts

tumblr_mja5786hkD1r8xaggo1_500.gif

NBA2K13 is up next on Community Choice ! We can do it guys ! Lets make it # 1 !! :grouphug:
You have my vote.

its cheaper on nuuvem anyway, may as well get it there, no need to waste a vote
Dat Card $$$ Doe

I voted for it so I could use money from cardz
Me:1 Board:0 fcuk you forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back