CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 5 so started a trade with you!

Edited: Or I should say I am trying to. I keep getting an error of course...
You should always check before trying again: I've received errors dozens of times when submitting/accepting trade request, and most of the times it goes through anyway.

You should always check before trying again: I've received errors dozens of times when submitting/accepting trade request, and most of the times it goes through anyway.
Good advice. I was eating at the time and probably should have put down my sandwich so I could focus on what's important. :lol:

Yeah, almost makes it seem like you should just start farming IRL, eh?
I wish there is a PC port for Harvest Moon but there is a game similar to it right now on steam greenlight and their Kickstarter just ended.

Wild Season (Greenlight page)

"Inspired by Harvest Moon Games. We aim to bring an immersive Farming experience focused on story, relationships and more."

What kind of sandwich? That can have a big role to play in decision making.
Penn Station sub and once you pick one of those up you just need to eat it and get the mess over with. I did manage to trade one handed but the efficiency just wasn't there hence my confusion over a non-completion that was actually a completion.

I have finished my sandwich and have both hands back on the keyboard now.

All this Elder Scrolls talk.... I kept messing with Oblivion mods and then got overwhelmed and never got around to playing it.

Any advice on which mods I REALLY should use with Oblivion? Should I just stick to visual mods mods and bug fixes? I had Francsco's Leveled Creatures mod on, but am not sure if it will make the game better or worse.

Thanks for any feedback.

Was waiting for Outlast...BAM, sold!  Wanted to get this game just to see how scary it really was and to perhaps have a few friends try it and watch them, lol.  Almost pulled the trigger at 9.99, at 6.79 it's mine!

All this Elder Scrolls talk.... I kept messing with Oblivion mods and then got overwhelmed and never got around to playing it.

Any advice on which mods I REALLY should use with Oblivion? Should I just stick to visual mods mods and bug fixes? I had Francsco's Leveled Creatures mod on, but am not sure if it will make the game better or worse.

Thanks for any feedback.
Dude, my exact problem with playing Elder Scrolls on PC! I usually get it on console first and do a serious playthrough, then get it on PC later on sale once a bunch of good mods have been released and use that version to mess around. I just have ZERO self control when it comes to trying to seriously play through on PC.

I'm surprised that the X3 games haven't gone on sale yet. I feel like they were always a staple. Wonder if Rebirth has anything to do with it...

Played a little bit of The Cat Lady and there is a distinct lack of cats to throw at people. I am disappoint
Give Hackycat a try. I naively thought it would be a cat playing hacky sack....but no, you're playing hacky sack with a variety of cats. Plenty of cats being tossed about in that game to give you your fix.... :???:

Bought Agarest for $5.57 from a trader and sold the cards off for $3.03 after fees. Ended up paying $2.54 total.
Capitalism, ho!

Have you tried it? I'm looking for a simple relaxing time waster.
It's not relaxing. Not at all. It's a super fast paced RPG/roguelike/match-3 mash up where you match different types of tiles to get through the obstacles on the top of the screen (fighting monsters, opening doors and chests, etc.). It's very difficult and would probably play better with a touch screen (I played on android), but if you like unusual variants on match-3 games (like Puzzle Quest, although this is much faster) you will probably enjoy it.

I really liked it until it became too much to handle and was slowly degrading my sanity.

I know it's not a daily or flash sale, but Tiny Thief is 70% off and looks interesting; was apparently just released recently. Any thoughts on it? Did I miss it in a bundle?
Well it's 5x the price it is on android/iOS, so I'm just wondering what they added to warrant the price increase.

I thought u were pc master race...
You play Simpsons Tapped Out in an Android emulator...

She's showing her true colors now with that pink font.
y u h8tn? ima post like dis 2 scrw wit u.

I wish there is a PC port for Harvest Moon but there is a game similar to it right now on steam greenlight and their Kickstarter just ended.

Wild Season (Greenlight page)

"Inspired by Harvest Moon Games. We aim to bring an immersive Farming experience focused on story, relationships and more."
You might also want to check out Stardew Valley. Also very HM-like, and already greenlit.
I was about to recommend this as well, one of the few Greenlight games I voted for without already getting it in a bundle.

Penn Station sub and once you pick one of those up you just need to eat it and get the mess over with. I did manage to trade one handed but the efficiency just wasn't there hence my confusion over a non-completion that was actually a completion.

I have finished my sandwich and have both hands back on the keyboard now.
Love Penn Station fries and subs.

Well, looks like I'm stuck with a copy of Remember Me at $12.49. I missed the GMG deal so got it for my friend for her birthday (not for another few days, so I put it in my inventory) during the flash sale. I tried getting a hold of her to find out if she was going to buy it herself or not - didn't hear back until there was a few minutes left and she didn't mention whether she was getting it or not. Told her I bought it, but she apparently didn't get my message and waited until the last few seconds of the sale to get it herself.

It doesn't seem like any CAGs want it for $12.49, so I'll probably be adding it to my library.

Just want to say Long Live the Queen is a great RPG/puzzle game. Basically you pick what skills to train each day based on your mood and what you need to survive. What skills you learn affects how the princess acts in certain situations and whether she lives through them. There are courtly manner involving suitors and plotting nobles, war, snakes, and economic issues that all have to be navigated. I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind having to start a new story every so often when your skills don't quite carry you through.

This. Where is the Free Ass Gamer? No, wait...

That jokes probably been done before.
Umm, this is a family friendly site, so what exactly is that headcrab in your avatar sitting on?!?

And, if we are starting to pick individual colors to post in, I might as well claim this one.

Only 2 games I am interested in this round with Steam is Rising Storm (which I know will be highly likely to be given at this same discount later), and Nihilumbra, bundle fodder???

Just want to say Long Live the Queen is a great RPG/puzzle game. Basically you pick what skills to train each day based on your mood and what you need to survive. What skills you learn affects how the princess acts in certain situations and whether she lives through them. There are courtly manner involving suitors and plotting nobles, war, snakes, and economic issues that all have to be navigated. I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind having to start a new story every so often when your skills don't quite carry you through.
Enjoyed my first game too,
died on the side of the road with an arrow in my side >.<

Anyone feel Tropico 4 .99 cent DLC not included in the Collector's edition worth it (think it's 4 DLC or so)?
I was just wondering the same thing. According to Enhanced Steam I don't have the Apocalypse, Academy, Propaganda, or Voodoo DLC. I'll probably never get around to playing it but my OCD demands that I own all the DLC.

I got in late, so of course ashes and isierra had already picked my two favorite colors >.>
Haha I was actually using the orange color when I replied to multiple posts, so as to make it easier for the readers when they go through the wall of text. Now that everyone has their own color, lets get the color party started! :bouncy:

i claim mns food nuts yo jk hmm mayybe htis what the hell mns went nuts yo  why udo this mns you bad nuts now own all colors ranodmnes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back