CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we doing these now? leggo!!

Games I bought from Steam:

9.03 m
Amnesia: Machine For Pigs(regretted it)
Antichamber
Assault Android Cactus
Batman Origins Season Pass
Beatbuddy
Bit Trip Fate
Blood Symphony
The Bridge
Brothers
Castle of Illusion
Contagion
Demonicon
DLC Quest
Doorways
Ducktales
Dustforce
Eldritch
Enslaved
FORCED
Gravity Badgers
Homefront
How To Survive
Ms. Splosion Man
Nihilumbra
Papers, Please
Paranautical Activity
Payday 2
Race the Sun
Remember Me
Resident Evil Revelations
Risk of Rain
Savant: Ascent
Sequence
Spelunky
State Of Decay
Steamworld Dig
Super Hexagon
Strike Suit Infinity
Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold
Teleglitch
Teslagrad
Transformers War for Cybertron
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage
Wooden Sen'sey
VVVVVV
Wrack

Total spent: aorund $90

Games gifted to me: Nimble Quest(secret santa)

And im still bored after getting all these games ;(
Half of these will be in HB X

The Holiday Sale 2013 Emoticon are going up in price, the rare ones have jumped up at least 50 cents in the last few hours.
Interesting. Those are probably similar to the craft items where it might be worth holding on to them to sell after the sale. The values only going to go up considering people won't be able to make them anymore.

I got 3 CK2 coupons  :D/ before it crapped out.

Not that anyone cares, but Origin is down also.

Hah, yeah I saw two new entries in my inventory… I was like… damn these card crafters are out of control, incoming booster packs!!!  Look… two CK2 coupons...

Speaking of traditions (posting hauls, complaining about the sale, etc) - whatever happened to utopianmachine and Spoony? Are they still around? Miss their posts....
Utopian has been really busy lately, so she hasn't been able to post much (but still here and there, if she has a question or concern usually).

Spoony has also been around, albeit less than he used to be. A lot of people seem to have stopped visiting or doing so as often since the "upgrade" to 3.0 :(

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Sold a foil for $3.50!!! (Skullgirls Ms. Fortune)
You could say fortune smiled on you ;)

Hey Guys (and Ashes ^_~)! 

Steam Haul:

Ys 1+2

Ys Origins

Just Cause 2

Super Hexagon

Dark Souls

Bastion

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

And in other news, switched to a laser mouse from a ball mouse 

tumblr_m5x61mD1Bk1qzscldo1_500.gif

Thank you Goodwill ^_~

"Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not be connected to the internet."

That's awfully presumptuous of you, Steam.  Well, I never!

And in other news, switched to a laser mouse from a ball mouse
My Razer Death Adder 2013 crapped out on me the other day. Left button double/triple clicks due to a faulty spring (I assume; I used to have the same with my old mouse). So it has a 2 year warranty and I'll have to RMA it but I'd need a mouse in the meantime. Went to Office Max and got some store branded Logitech Revolution lookin' knock-off out of the clearance bin for all of $7.25 and it's surprisingly comfortable and responsive. I'm almost in no hurry to send my "real" mouse off for repairs.

j12YWaZ.jpg

My Razer Death Adder 2013 crapped out on me the other day. Left button double/triple clicks due to a faulty spring (I assume; I used to have the same with my old mouse). So it has a 2 year warranty and I'll have to RMA it but I'd need a mouse in the meantime. Went to Office Max and got some store branded Logitech Revolution lookin' knock-off out of the clearance bin for all of $7.25 and it's surprisingly comfortable and responsive. I'm almost in no hurry to send my "real" mouse off for repairs.

j12YWaZ.jpg
I just found mine right beside an ancient flight stick (still in box) and a PS2 covered by 3 controllers. It was an interesting trip. I never realized how good it feels to have a laser mouse. Not to mention the old one I have has an issue with the scroll wheel locking up. I could have bought worse for $1

j12YWaZ.jpg
This is my baby:

sharkoon-drakonia-laser-razer-goliathus-speed-edition-philips-headset-slika-17338893.jpg

http://www.sharkoon.com/?q=en/node/2194

I think we all should post our real face pics on here as our avatars for 1 month ;)
I had a picture that didn't cover my face for the longest time but I got complaints about it in the GameStop TIV thread. Apparently they didn't want to see my drunkface 4 times a page, every page. I then started using my Ravens gear pictures. I wish there was a way to set an auto rotate every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back