CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do it on account of me being one suave motha'. I'll even post the source photo as context.

2484_1091076564974_2560139_n.jpg
I would say ''nice ass', but I don't think it's a donkey.

I have one a roommate took of me years ago when I was sleeping buck ass naked with my ass hanging out of the blankets.

Being that excited to pet and feed a baby animal is forgivable. Wearing socks with sandals....not so much.
Those are shoes. I'd be cold in the ground before I wore jeans, sandals and socks.

However, I WAS all like "Holy crap, baby cow!" when I saw it. I think I shoved three toddlers over and threw one across a fence to get unfettered cow-access.

Guys you do realize snakeybro only wants to see what Ashes looks like right?
Was he not around when she posted that photo? I had a dream once. I think it was Ashes. A Lamborghini Gallardo came flying around a corner, handbraking into the parking space in front of a hotel. A fiery red head stepped out, smiling as she tilted her sun glasses down the bridge of her nose. I asked casually as I continued walking by "Please tell me your're single". She laughed without breaking stride and said "I'm too good for you". I realized she was right an I......wait was that a dream?

Despite all the silly chatter of people saying they already are their avatars, I do kind of like the idea of putting pics of us up for the month.

This community is one of the best I have ever belonged to in my life and yet we have no faces or anything to pair with the names. I think it would be cool if everyone did start doing it!

I went to Disney in November and I have the pictures on my laptop. I will snatch one from there later and make it my profile.

and i am starting da new year off with a bang! this is the real snakey bro, bro!  hope u guys like my banderas pose ^_^

It's always entertaining to come back to these thread(s) after actually playing a video game...

...Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is stupid.  Stupidly Awesome. XD

I'm wondering if they're possibly going to extend the time before the cards expire because of the outages. I've still got 6 I need to get rid of.

Also, I'm really tempted to craft the foil badge for some stupid reason if the market comes back up, anyone willing to talk me in or out of it?

I'm wondering if they're possibly going to extend the time before the cards expire because of the outages. I've still got 6 I need to get rid of.

Also, I'm really tempted to craft the foil badge for some stupid reason if the market comes back up, anyone willing to talk me in or out of it?
You're going to spend ten dollars on a badge?

Might as well spend the money on games for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back