CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'm really tempted to craft the foil badge for some stupid reason if the market comes back up, anyone willing to talk me in or out of it?
If you do that we will revoke your CAG badge and you will no longer be allowed to visit here.

Then many years from now on the day of your wedding you'll get a tragic phone call that your bride to be has called it off, after receiving anonymous proof of how poorly you allocate your finances. You will experience a downward spiral into severe depression, ultimately concluding with your death as your backlog crumbles on top of you. But just as you think your horrors are over the afterlife spits you back out in a foreign land in which you can neither understand nor speak their language. You will eventually learn to put your troubled past behind you and find love with a slightly busted robot, that while never able to get close, you find comforting as you laugh even after they repeated the same joke again because you know they are all you have left. Old age will set in, with you still dreaming of the woman (and women) that could have been, now but a distant memory. They will bury you with your robot, the only one able to understand you in this odd world you were transported to.

Your final thoughts will be those of enlightenment, as memories begin rushing back, and you realize you've been tebow the whole time.

If you do that we will revoke your CAG badge and you will no longer be allowed to visit here.

Then many years from now on the day of your wedding you'll get a tragic phone call that your bride to be has called it off, after receiving anonymous proof of how poorly you allocate your finances. You will experience a downward spiral into severe depression, ultimately concluding with your death as your backlog crumbles on top of you. But just as you think your horrors are over the afterlife spits you back out in a foreign land in which you can neither understand nor speak their language. You will eventually learn to put your troubled past behind you and find love with a slightly busted robot, that while never able to get close, you find comforting as you laugh even after they repeated the same joke again because you know they are all you have left. Old age will set in, with you still dreaming of the woman (and women) that could have been, now but a distant memory. They will bury you with your robot, the only one able to understand you in this odd world you were transported to.

Your final thoughts will be those of enlightenment, as memories begin rushing back, and you realize you've been tebow the whole time.
But... y'know... I could get a cool TF2 hat...

Hey Guys (and Ashes ^_~)!
Steam Haul:
Ys 1+2
Ys Origins
Just Cause 2
Super Hexagon
Dark Souls
Bastion
Ys: The Oath in Felghana

And in other news, switched to a laser mouse from a ball mouse
tumblr_m5x61mD1Bk1qzscldo1_500.gif
Thank you Goodwill ^_~
How the... ball mouse?

Ribbed for...

And you're not a turtle?!?!?!?! My world is crumbling...

What's next? Ashes isn't a kitty? MNS isn't a mr, ninja, or squirrel?
I'm pretty sure that's the sort of joke a turtle would pull... that guy doesn't look like the type to do art-school-by-mail.

Those are shoes. I'd be cold in the ground before I wore jeans, sandals and socks.

However, I WAS all like "Holy crap, baby cow!" when I saw it. I think I shoved three toddlers over and threw one across a fence to get unfettered cow-access.
I see veal. Baby animals.. cute and tasty. (I don't suppose those of you who didn't spend some time growing up on a farm would understand.) Baby goats are the best... they're really playful.

Was he not around when she posted that photo? I had a dream once. I think it was Ashes. A Lamborghini Gallardo came flying around a corner, handbraking into the parking space in front of a hotel. A fiery red head stepped out, smiling as she tilted her sun glasses down the bridge of her nose. I asked casually as I continued walking by "Please tell me your're single". She laughed without breaking stride and said "I'm too good for you". I realized she was right an I......wait was that a dream?
^_^

This is what asheskitty would say...

GX5KOnF.jpg
. /l、
(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

I guess I'll add to the haul list.

My Christmas game acquisitions.

Not all gotten via Steam. Some gotten through Amazon, Some goten through bundles sites. I can't remember every detail. Most are gifts via family.

On Steam.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Aliens Colonial Marines

Bioshock Infinite

Blades Of Time

Blood Of The Werewolf

Borderlands 2

Damnation

Deadpool

Dishonored Game Of The Year Edition

DMC Devil May Cry

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Dungeon Siege 3

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition

Fuel

Gianna Sisters Twisted Bundle

Hitman Absolution

Just Cause 2

Killing Floor

Legendary

Mini Motor Racing Evo

Orcs Must Die

Orcs Must Die 2

Papo & Yo

Q.U.B.E.

Quantum Conundrum

Really Big Sky

Sanctum

Sanctum 2

Sonic Everywhere Pack/Sonic Hits Pack

Serious Sam 3 BFE

Shadow Warrior 2013

Spec Ops The Line

Super Hexagon

Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles+

The Valve Complete Pack (Generously given to me by Neuro5i5. Thanks again dude.)

I would also be getting one last late gift of Saints Row 4 from my brother but some jerkass is ddosing Steam.

On console.

Gears Of War Judgement on Xbox 360

Killer Is Dead on PS3

Persona 4 on PS2

I'm seriously starting to consider that I may have some form of disease.

Last edited:

Your post reminds me so much of Directv commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-JuG6YMqI

Fun fact, he's actually holding a cup of coffee in the full image.
I tell you what if some talented individual can make me an image of Lostnumber from Final Fantasy VII holding a cup of coffee with his tentacle thing and a cane in his claw while wearing a top hat and a monocle I will make that my permanent avatar.

Last edited:
Sure you can... coffee to get those murder-pangs under control stat... and then tea throughout the day to help keep them under control.
I someone told me when I was a child that there are little people living inside you, and the only way to keep them from rising up and eating you from the inside out is to drink lots of scalding hot coffee and thin the population.

I don't know why the rest of you drink it.

Sure you can... coffee to get those murder-pangs under control stat... and then tea throughout the day to help keep them under control.
Caffeine, the universal relaxant.

Yo cracka squirrel i ain't even drank nun'dat coffee shii dawg, yo I keeps it reel wid wata g. Wata fo dayzzz #thuglyfe #H2OLO

Last edited by a moderator:
I someone told me when I was a child that there are little people living inside you, and the only way to keep them from rising up and eating you from the inside out is to drink lots of scalding hot coffee and thin the population.

Makes me poop a lot.

I don't drink coffee although I do take caffeine pills for other health reasons. A cup of matcha tea over coffee anytime.

matcha-green-tea-benefits.png

[quote name="Blade" post="11411908" timestamp="1388736534"]Yo cracka squirrel i ain't even drank nun'dat coffee shii dawg, yo I keeps it reel wid wata g. Wata fo dayzzz #thuglyfe #H2OLO[/quote]
This post [strike]brought to you[/strike] hacked by MIND LINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back