CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, no price glitch on Skyrim DLC. Also, wasn't someone waiting on skrim for Bingo?

I'm calling it now, Binding of Isacc will win the next vote, just because. it shouldn't, but it will. it just will. Does the Universe care what's right, no. You'll see. It just will.

Worst community vote yet, all indie games, all pre-bundled.

The Ys flash deal is good, for anyone that hasn't bought it yet.
Why aren't the other Y titles discounted as well? wtf?

Always take about a minute or two for deals to process.  I'm thinking the delay is to prevent stacking/glitches… though it doesn't always work.

Only 33% off for Skyrim dlc is super disappointing.
Dawnguard and Hearthfire are 50% off

Voted for Isaac out of principle. Dear Esderp and Braid = two of the most pretentious games in existence.
I'm thinking of voting for Dear Esdrep as an expression of my feelings.

I lied.

Is $20 for the Legendary Edition a good price?
Best price it has been (repeat, bar an old glitch for $17).

Bethesda will probably continue to jealously guard Skyrim's DLC like it's the golden fleece until ES6 is out. Unless our boy Tony can cook up something, I've given up hope of getting dat shit for cheap any time soon.

Voted for Braid. Been waiting for good deal on that. Hopefully it will win and take the bad 66% off Skyrim Legendary taste out of my mouth. Maybe in the winter sale it will hit the beloved 75%. Not.

Damn, no price glitch on Skyrim DLC. Also, wasn't someone waiting on skrim for Bingo?

I'm calling it now, Binding of Isacc will win the next vote, just because. it shouldn't, but it will. it just will. Does the Universe care what's right, no. You'll see. It just will.

Why aren't the other Y titles discounted as well? wtf?
I always expect to see a Y's bundle on sale when one of the games goes on sale and then am reminded that they don't even acknowledge the other games when I go to the sale page. Irritates me every time it happens yet my expectations don't change.

But it doesn't have cards.
This is why I'm passing! Not particularly interested as I'm not a puzzler fan. Great price, though.

Square games are too cheap to be worth humble bundling :D
Maybe Indie Gala! :D/ I know I say it a lot but when you're selling Hitman, Sleeping Dogs, and Tomb Raider for $5. This for a buck and change… and various other bargain basement titles like DX HR, etc there's literally no place for you to go after that. $2.50 I guess but I'd assume they'd make more via their own bundle.

I'm so disgusted that I'd consider abstaining from all future votes... if Steam wasn't paying me to vote.
But your votes legitimize Gaben's systemic corruption and graft. =)

The British used Opium to fleece the Chinese.

Gaben uses Cards to fleece gamers.

Mooby, you know what's holding up the Humble Squeenix Bundle?

I think it's you... If only you would make a sacrificial offering...
Nevah. Guaranteed it has Hitman, Sleepy Dawgs, Deus Ex HR, QC, and maybe Tomb Raider as BTA. They'd probably throw in some older titles as extras like Kain stuff.

Yeah they flipped for me after I posted. I'm only missing Dragonborn and it's got to be at least 50% for me to consider buying.
It's almost like Bethesda have reduced the Dragonborn discount to make up for the 75% off on Amazon.

Voted for Braid. Been waiting for good deal on that. Hopefully it will win and take the bad 66% off Skyrim Legendary taste out of my mouth. Maybe in the winter sale it will hit the beloved 75%. Not.
You do know it's been bundled multiple times, right?

I always expect to see a Y's bundle on sale when one of the games goes on sale and then am reminded that they don't even acknowledge the other games when I go to the sale page. Irritates me every time it happens yet my expectations don't change.
Same here, and it always puts me off buying one when the others aren't also on sale. For some reason I only want one if I can get the lot.

It's almost like Bethesda have reduced the Dragonborn discount to make up for the 75% off on Amazon.
You do know it's been bundled multiple times, right?
I think that people who won't buy Skyrim legendary for $20 but say they'll buy it for $15, don't really want to play it...

I think that people who won't buy Skyrim legendary for $20 but say they'll buy it for $15, don't really want to play it...
I payed $25 (for the base game) and my cost/hour playtime ratio is better than any crappy bundled indie game.

That and I don't play those crappy bundled indie games.

Got base Skyrim for $10 during last year's crazy Microsoft sale.  Played about 80 or so hours but have no real desire to play the DLC.  Didn't even visit all the locations in vanilla.

I payed $25 (for the base game) and my cost/hour playtime ratio is better than any crappy bundled indie game.

That and I don't play those crappy bundled indie games.
pretty much any elder scrolls game is definitely worth msrp, imho. Fun games, unique gaming experience, and the cost/hour is virtually unbeatable

Got base Skyrim for $10 during last year's crazy Microsoft sale. Played about 80 or so hours but have no real desire to play the DLC. Didn't even visit all the locations in vanilla.
Mooby, you're leaving game on the table. What about orphans who can't afford Skyrim? Think of the orphans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back