CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
New Thread:

This thread has been replaced by TSDT v11 :wave:

Daily Deal:
Please check the Steam homepage.

Weeklong Deals:
Steam usually has week-long deals that change on Mondays at 6PM UTC. They mostly feature indie games, and may not run every week.

Sale summary lists:

Key:
⤷ indicates DLC, — specifies part of a pack, + shows alternative versions, ⚠ highlights things worth knowing, ♫ is obvious, and ... denotes a multi-pack.

Holiday Sale 2013 | 19/12/13 through 3/1/14:
Days 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-14.

Spring/Autumn Sale 2013 | 27/11/13 through 3/12/13:
All days.

Steam deals on other stores: (Related threads on CAG.)

Indie* bundle threads: (*Not always indie, nor always a bundle.)

Free stuff:
There are quite a few free games (mostly Free to Play) and mods available via the Steam platform, a comprehensive list of which can be found in this thread on the SPUF.
(NOTE: free games are not permanently attached to your Steam account like actual purchases would be. You'll need to manually download a game again from the website if you uninstall it.)

Past Steam Deals Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
u want something bitch i make aj spank you hard that maakes u buttcheek hurt worst than pasports buttcheek when he got spanky hard by sasha grey . and it not worst as mysterd tho all he buys and play games he buy he aint no backlogger no more he fake backlogger
You could just look at my Steam collection of games w/ zero hours...and that STILL won't touch the numerous amount of games that I have backlogged across retail, G4WL, UPlay, Capsule, Battle.Net, Gamersgate, GameFly, and any other digital distributors I can't think of at this moment in time.

And my Steam collection of hours ain't always accurate - I've idled some for CARDZZZZZZZZZZ.

You could just look at my Steam collection of games w/ zero hours...and that STILL won't touch the numerous amount of games that I have backlogged across retail, G4WL, UPlay, Capsule, Battle.Net, Gamersgate, GameFly, and any other digital distributors I can't think of at this moment in time.

And my Steam collection of hours ain't always accurate - I've idled some for CARDZZZZZZZZZZ.
lies u no idlers ford cardz i mayke aja apnsk u

AC Liberation HD got a 5/10 from ign, how u feel wastin $16 reon.

m6xLDwZ.gif
IGN can kiss my ass.

giphy.gif

To those interested in The Secret World and have an Amazon EC credit. Amazon matched Steam's daily and the EC credit applies on top of that making it $5.19:

Screen_Hunter.jpg
It's so sad I'm not pulling the trigger on this partly because it isn't a STEAM key. Now I know Gaben has his clammy chubby bacon burger eating paws on me.

It's so sad I'm not pulling the trigger on this partly because it isn't a STEAM key. Now I know Gaben has his clammy chubby bacon burger eating paws on me.
fuqing buy it you piece of crap. it's a game people throughout CAG rave about, and it's at an insanely low price. buy it and add it on steam as a non-steam game - that's what i did. i'd prefer a steam key...but this is too good a price to turn down (for the record, i bought it when it was 7 bucks, i WISH i could've gotten it for 5...that's crazy...so crazy mysterd's gone on and on and on about it forever)

Ride To Hell is better than ACIII, so I wouldn't consider that to be much of a recommendation.
last-action-hero.gif

Just to clarify, no game is actually worse than Ride to Hell Retribution. That game is awful and broken in every single way. Absolutely none of it makes sense. It could be used as a form of population control.

As long as I get something I feel is worth whatever I spent in exchange for Early Access, then I have no problem with it.
I've done a few Early Access games and I'm sure that many are in really rough shape... but I've been pleasantly pleased with how far along they are... Hell, some feel more polished than some retail releases. (Like Kerbal Space Project.)

I use the same criteria I use to decide on Kickstarters... has the dev done awesome stuff before? Do I trust them to deliver?

(My sole exception was The Banner Saga... because I really want to see more classic animation in games.)
I certainly look at that stuff... but I also look at the genre. If its a genre that I feel like the big publishers have ignored I'll toss a few bucks towards it just to vote with my wallet. Old School RPGs (Orginal Fallout, BG) where all but ignore till a few got kickstarted. Space combat, etc.

Secret World... Enjoyed my time in the demo (though I was mostly away from my PC during those 72 hours) but I just don't seem to be able to pull the trigger also... How much does episodes 5, 6, 7 cost within game? (I was looking at the Massive Edition)

I've done a few Early Access games and I'm sure that many are in really rough shape... but I've been pleasantly pleased with how far along they are... Hell, some feel more polished than some retail releases. (Like Kerbal Space Project.)

I certainly look at that stuff... but I also look at the genre. If its a genre that I feel like the big publishers have ignored I'll toss a few bucks towards it just to vote with my wallet. Old School RPGs (Orginal Fallout, BG) where all but ignore till a few got kickstarted. Space combat, etc.

Secret World... Enjoyed my time in the demo (though I was mostly away from my PC during those 72 hours) but I just don't seem to be able to pull the trigger also... How much does episodes 5, 6, 7 cost within game? (I was looking at the Massive Edition)
The issues are around 10 dollars each and they don't go on sale. So if you want them this is the way to go

Issue 8 is also out now but in don't think it's included in the massive edition

fuqing buy it you piece of crap. it's a game people throughout CAG rave about, and it's at an insanely low price. buy it and add it on steam as a non-steam game - that's what i did. i'd prefer a steam key...but this is too good a price to turn down (for the record, i bought it when it was 7 bucks, i WISH i could've gotten it for 5...that's crazy...so crazy mysterd's gone on and on and on about it forever)
Sigh..Fine you big bully. Bought.

I'd suggest biting on the $5.10 after EC base TSW amazon deal. If you play TSW enough to get through issues 1-4 then picking up the additional episodes is worth it (more maybe a new massive will include further episodes). Base TSW is a small investment to see if you like the game. Massive TSW is a waste if you don't get as far as episodes 5-7.

I picked up base TSW from Amazon back on 1 Jan 2013 for ~$12 after EC, and snagged Massive on Steam this Xmas for $20 for the additional episodes, to get it on steam, and for a gift-base-TSW funcom key.

If you already have an account, can you "add" the Massive edition for the issues? I have the box from way back and never kept up on the expansions.
Yes. The Massive Edition (on Steam) has two funcom keys... a base TSW key w/ep1-4 and an additional key for ep5-7.

Hey ashes, if you use the same name on Origin I just sent you a friend request, I need times to compete against in Most Wanted. :pray:
^_^ Yes. I'm also asheskitty on Origin. I finally got around to registering my old D2D NFS HP key to origin last night and re-installing (it seems like Sophos AV likely ate my HP executable...

I should also register my BP autolog as well... now that I have friends who play it. (I ignore social features when I there's no point.)

I have two Amazon EC vouchers and have yet to see anything worth applying them toward. Maybe I'll grab TSW just because. Having trouble deciding which is better right now, buying a non-Steam game I know I should play but very likely won't for a while if ever, or letting the vouchers expire.

As a CAG it's more like Hate math, love counting pennies.
As a CAG, I both love math AND love counting pennies.

66% off + 75% off = 91% off. SEE? MATH IS AWESOME!

I have two Amazon EC vouchers and have yet to see anything worth applying them toward. Maybe I'll grab TSW just because. Having trouble deciding which is better right now, buying a non-Steam game I know I should play but very likely won't for a while if ever, or letting the vouchers expire.

As a CAG, I both love math AND love counting pennies.

66% off + 75% off = 91% off. SEE? MATH IS AWESOME!
If the world of TSW interests you, I'd say catch it at this price. That's a lot of content for $5.19 (+tax in applicable areas).

(I ignore social features when I there's no point.)
In a game like this I want as many friends as I can find cause they fill the game in with all these times for you to compete against, it adds something to the game even if you don't know who those people are. I would beat some guy's time and feel some satisfaction, I just copied his name from some list on Gamefaqs.

I think I only have 2 or 3 friends times showing up in Most Wanted, I friend requested like 60 people but I guess nobody logs into Origin cause they've been pending for days.

Whoever declined to pick up Most Wanted DLC from Amazon, the joke's on you. It was well worth it to have a complete game. And those drift tires are sweeeet.

In a game like this I want as many friends as I can find cause they fill the game in with all these times for you to compete against, it adds something to the game even if you don't know who those people are. I would beat some guy's time and feel some satisfaction, I just copied his name from some list on Gamefaqs.

I think I only have 2 or 3 friends times showing up in Most Wanted, I friend requested like 60 people but I guess nobody logs into Origin cause they've been pending for days.

Whoever declined to pick up Most Wanted DLC from Amazon, the joke's on you. It was well worth it to have a complete game. And those drift tires are sweeeet.
^_^ Also the DLC chassis is pretty nice.

I added you, and made sure you show up on my leaderboards. No, I don't like random people. I played enough WoW to know that random people can be cool, but on the whole I do not like.

I suppose I should level up a better car... I deliberately stuck with my naturally aspirated Countach to not steamroll the AI... and style.

Yeah, I picked up the DLC because it's a car game, and I want it complete. (Especially when picking it up a year after release.)

I added you, and made sure you show up on my leaderboards. No, I don't like random people. I played enough WoW to know that random people can be cool, but on the whole I do not like.

I suppose I should level up a better car... I deliberately stuck with my naturally aspirated Countach to not steamroll the AI... and style.

Yeah, I picked up the DLC because it's a car game, and I want it complete. (Especially when picking it up a year after release.)
I wasn't saying I would like to play with random people, just that I want real people's stats in my game to compete against vs the built in times made up by the developer. I don't like multiplayer, especially in racing, cause I always lose.

I didn't play it right, I picked the best couple of Lamborghinis and maxed out their upgrades, then I beat Most Wanted #10, #9, and skipped head to #4 cause I wanted to max out his car next. I'm not sorry.

My best car is the Lamborghini Aventador, and 2nd best is Ford GT. I also maxed out the Gallardo. I started upgrading the Diablo SV next but it has terrible acceleration and I'm going to abandon it. I don't know what car to work on next.

That airport DLC is pretty damn cool, makes the airfield in Burnout Paradise look like a McDonald's Playland.

Are there any new race-types w/ ALL the DLC's for NFS: MW 2012?

B/c I got really bored w/ the same typical race types, over-and-over. It needs MORE variety.

I'd really kill for a NFS to have an open-world NFS w/ the cops & racers stuff...and also just implement EVERY race-type they've done before:

NFS: MW 2005 -> Knockout races; Speedtrap races;

NFS: UG -> Highway battles.

NFS: Carbon -> Canyon races; Drift races; Team-racing battles.

About Team-Racing battles - since we got Autolog now w/ the newer NFS's, those could have choices with AI as partners and/or other players.

Thank you both for accepting my Origin friend request.

Curses to you both for how long I'll have to play to beat some of your Autolog scores.

I wasn't saying I would like to play with random people, just that I want real people's stats in my game to compete against vs the built in times made up by the developer. I don't like multiplayer, especially in racing, cause I always lose.

I didn't play it right, I picked the best couple of Lamborghinis and maxed out their upgrades, then I beat Most Wanted #10, #9, and skipped head to #4 cause I wanted to max out his car next. I'm not sorry.

My best car is the Lamborghini Aventador, and 2nd best is Ford GT. I also maxed out the Gallardo. I started upgrading the Diablo SV next but it has terrible acceleration and I'm going to abandon it. I don't know what car to work on next.

That airport DLC is pretty damn cool, makes the airfield in Burnout Paradise look like a McDonald's Playland.
^_^ I think I beat the first #10-#7/6 with my starter Porsche or a similar one... then switched to the Countach. Yeah, I really like the AIrport.

I saw a Ford GT when I went out for lunch Thursday... *drool* There's quite a few exotic cars in my area (near Facebook HQ) but I've only seen a couple GTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back