The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Circa 1970 obviously, asshole. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Stevie Nicks always was (and still is) garbage. Any physical beauty she *may* have had is moot due to the "music" she made.

[quote name='wubb']Ouch budge. You cut me to the quick.[/quote]

No offense Wubb, but sometimes you get defensive really, really quickly...

Speaking of stupid memes like smiley faces and "lol" there was a mention of Garfield comics without Garfield in the latest Rolling Stones.

[quote name='wubb']Oh crap the site I was using for help with the Ass Creed flags is down so I'm fucked until it comes back online.[/quote]
Can't find another FAQ?

Who would wear this?

tatts.gif

[quote name='dcfox']Can't find another FAQ?[/QUOTE]

I have like 70% of them found and marked them off based on the numbering used on the maps from this site.

If it's not back up in a week or so I guess I'll (maybe) use other maps and try to figure out the most likely ones I'm missing.

[quote name='wubb']Oh crap the site I was using for help with the Ass Creed flags is down so I'm fucked until it comes back online.[/quote]

Tainted Cheese!!! :shame:

[quote name='Number83']Tainted Cheese!!! :shame:[/QUOTE]

Ain't nobody finding 420 flags without a guide.

Don't make me get defensive.

[quote name='st0neface']How is looking at a map of flags then tracking them down in a game fun?[/QUOTE]

I'm a slave to achievements.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rumored are
1. Honest Bob - Tatooine
2. Against Me! - Stop!
3. Static-X - Push It
4. George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone
5. Blink 182 - Dammit
6. Free - All Right Now
7. Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
8. Hot Hot Heat - Bandages
9. Bad Religion - Suffer
10. Turbonegro - All My Friends Are Dead
11. The Haunted - Shadow World
12. Pennywise - The Western World
13. Rancid - Fall Back Down
14. Sublime - Santeria
15. Taking Back Sunday - What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost
16. The Breeders - Cannonball
17. Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
18. Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
19. The Killers - Somebody Told Me
20. Harvey Danger - Cream and Bastards Rise

[/quote]

As long as "Suffer" is on there, I'll be happy.

[quote name='wubb']Oh great Big Ben is listed as Questionable now.

Should we go with JC #83?[/quote]

I read that and thought you would worry...Not yet, It's just a precaution. Lets see how Friday's practice goes. Especially because theyre playing Cleveland...Hi YAAAALLL!

[quote name='Number83']I read that and thought you would worry...Not yet, It's just a precaution. Lets see how Friday's practice goes.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you're good.

[quote name='wubb']Oh great Big Ben is listed as Questionable now.

Should we go with JC #83?[/QUOTE]

No. Roll with Ben. He's supposed to start. And he should have good numbers against Cleveland...

Wait? Are you playing me? If so, start JC.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Everybody knows the best DLC from RB1 was the Metallica pack, and the Thrash pack. :cool:

Talk about beating your penis with a hammer... #-o[/quote]

Is this the first time I've ever agreed with tfn on something music-related?

[quote name='st0neface']I've not once done anything in a 360 game for the achievement.[/QUOTE]

Must be nice to not be afflicted by the point whoring disease.

[quote name='st0neface']I've not once done anything in a 360 game for the achievement.[/quote]

Me either...hence my reDONKulous launch day 360 score.

[quote name='guinaevere']Would someone please tell me what "youtube runs house" means before my head explodes?[/quote]

RUN's house is on MTV...It's based on Run of Run DMC and his family...Someone telling you to Youtube it?

A full 12 hours spent at school for yet another Wednesday. At least I have labs on these days. I think I'm about the only person who enjoys lab.

[quote name='Number83']RUN's house is on MTV...It's based on Run of Run DMC and his family...Someone telling you to Youtube it?[/quote]
Yep, that's what I got too.

[quote name='Number83']RUN's house is on MTV...It's based on Run of Run DMC and his family...Someone telling you to Youtube it?[/quote]series of incoming texts:
Who's house
RUNS HOUSE!!!
Youtube runs house, and it makes me sad you didn't know
Runs house
It's a song

Mine were essentially: what the fork are you talking about??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back