The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JimmieMac, i wanna make some lentils but don't want them to come out the consistency of babyshit. got any recipes/suggestions?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno...I mean, my PC needs to be upgraded big time, but I haven't done much gaming on it.

Still, I'm only rocking an AMD 64 3500+. :(

Single cores FTL.[/quote]

What is your current Chipset...If it's 939, you can just swap it out for this:

Single Core 3800+ for $30.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103571&Tpk=Socket 939

or

Nope thats it...I couldn't find any 4800+ Dual Cores available.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']83, your check is in the mail.[/quote]

Thanks! Your game was sent this morning First Class...because that's how I roll...:cool:

Yours too, Mak.

[quote name='Moxio']So much PC talk in this thread... ck must be beating off to it.[/QUOTE]
Actually this is why I hate the PC forum. All people ever talk about is, "I have an error, help." Or, "Building a new PC, what do you think?" and then they know absolutely nothing useful to help you help them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Four out of five stars (eggs?), jackass.[/QUOTE]

It looks like shit, jackass. Also, I'm sure better cases could be had for cheaper.

[quote name='Moxio']It looks like shit, jackass. Also, I'm sure better cases could be had for cheaper.[/quote]

Says you, which means absolutely donuts.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, the case does look like shit. fuck shuttles.[/quote]

Ok, well if I ever buy a case for you or mox or anyone else for that matter, I'll be sure to not buy that one.

No clue on the motherboard, but the processor was good for its time.

I don't search around for deals on older stuff, so I don't know whats available that you could get for cheaper or not.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh nice, the sunglasses guy. Haven't seen that before.[/QUOTE]

Did you seriously just use that as a comeback? Oh man. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Did you seriously just use that as a comeback? Oh man. :cool:[/quote]

And how was that better? GO BUY A SMALL WORLD TRAIN SET YOU DOUCHEBAG!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']And how was that better? GO BUY A SMALL WORLD TRAIN SET YOU DOUCHEBAG![/QUOTE]

I TYPE IN CAPS TO GET MY FEELINGS ACROSS. I'm just saying that pointing out that a smiley is unoriginal is like saying using lol is unoriginal... and then trying to use that as an insult. :|

[quote name='darthbudge']I think Temp is probably the most defensive person on this board...

Well really it depends on how Wubb is feeling that day.[/quote]

What are you talking about?! NO I'M NOT!

[quote name='Moxio']I TYPE IN CAPS TO GET MY FEELINGS ACROSS. I'm just saying that pointing out that a smiley is unoriginal is like saying using lol is unoriginal... and then trying to use that as an insult. :|[/quote]

rolleyes.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if Rybread has a hard-on for Stevie Nicks. :cool:[/QUOTE]

No, but my dad did for the longest time. My mom can't remember if that was the first concert they went and saw after she found out she was pregnant or if it was the Boss (1985 is a long time ago). She says they went because my dad was completely iinfatuated with her and she ended up being terrible (my mom thinks she was coked out). Lindsey Buckingham was supposedly awesome that night and made the show though so it worked out okay.

Knowing my dad had a hard on for that person kills me getting one. :lol:

edit: I was pulling a Buckingham from the VH1 special though. I got really into it during the solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back