The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Might as well grab two or three of those Mario Kart and Galaxy enemy keychains- make your shipping cost worth your while since they're only $2 each.[/quote]

Nah...wanted to keep it as close to $20 total. Came out to $22.90...see it in 5-10 days :bouncy:

-------

Teef, any update on your Castle Crasher figures? Nothing here :whistle2:|

Hey Mak, you might want to upgrade that graphics card a little more. Not sure how that would do on some higher end games.

EDIT:

A Budgie Smalls/ Brownsync collab album would be $$$$.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']1. They're still not the confirmed format.
2. They expensive.
3. The movies are expensive.
4. Only $$$$as watch movies at their computer.
5. Mak owns a PS3.[/QUOTE]
I'll kinda accept 1 and I'll give an "OK!" to 5.

I had thought blu-ray had already won the format war though?

2,3,4 is moot.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'll kinda accept 1 and I'll give an "OK!" to 5.

I had thought blu-ray had already won the format war though?

2,3,4 is moot.[/quote]

It beat out HD-DVD, but DVD still outsells BR 4893489380482340:1. That's real math there.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey Mak, you might want to upgrade that graphics card a little more. Not sure how that would do on some higher end games.[/quote]

Here are my two upgrade options ....

768MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600GS, DVI-I, VGA, HDMI - Add $100.00

1GB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT, 2 DVI (VGA and HDMI adapters) - Add $250.00

Or I guess I could get the worst option and try to take it out and replace it with a good one from newegg or something, but that scurrs me. :cold:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats pretty light for a monitor, mang. :dunce:[/quote]

What do you mean?

[quote name='Number83']Hmm...Good Point. I should look into. It's almost 3 years old.

It's an eVGA GeForce 7800 GTX. I had 2 of them in SLI, but now I'm gimped! :cry:[/quote]

Holy Cow...I may be covered! They may have a limited Lifetime warranty if I can jump through several hoops...which I am more than prepared to do!

Thanks for the heads up, Mox!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Thats pretty light for a monitor, mang. :dunce:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's definitely the price of the ink shit, but at that price, it's worth a gamble.

I was talking about zewone buying that 19 inch widescreen monitor for 61.16, Maklershed. The post he linked to says the shipping information says the item is 3.3 pounds or somethin'.[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh NVM...just checked my email...shipping confirmation...if they are in CA, I should see them no later than Sat :bouncy:[/quote]

I got shipping confirmation yesterday, but it hasn't been updated. :(

If you really want THAT PC, then I would get the cheapest Graphics Card and then and buy a better one from Newegg. You could replace a GPU Mak, I know you could.

Shipping Method: Standard
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $64.35
Shipping & Handling: $9.27
------
Total for this Order: $73.62

Delivery estimate: September 16, 2008 - September 19, 2008
Shipping estimate for these items: September 11, 2008 - September 12, 2008
1 "V7 D19W12-N6 19-inch Wide 700:1 1440X900 5MS VGA LCD Monitor with DVI Speakers (Black)"
Electronics; $64.35

Sold by: A1Books

fucking DHL...they delayed the shipping of my PC, should have arrived today...now its scheduled for tomorrow. Standard delivery so I can't really complain I guess

Ok .. cheap graphics card it is.

[quote name='Number83']And if you don't want to try Mak, I'll come do it...provided we meet at Smokey Bones for ribs![/quote]

:drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, Mak, gimme the default crappy PCIE card so I can run TF2. :cool:[/QUOTE]

What kind of card do you have now?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wait you guys are building alliances now? I call Budge and TFN[/QUOTE]

TFN, Budge and I are already in an alliance. You can have wubb or pooky. :|

[quote name='Moxio']TFN, Budge and I are already in an alliance. You can have wubb or pooky. :|[/quote]
Mox, it's time to renew our alliance. Send me something.

I think I should just cancel that monitor order.

I don't want to deal with the hassle of getting a refund from some company I don't know.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Who wants to be in an alliance with me :cool:

....[/QUOTE]

Ew.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Card is pointless right?[/QUOTE]

Get it and send it my way, Makhasluscioushair! :whee:

[quote name='zewone']I think I should just cancel that monitor order.

I don't want to deal with the hassle of getting a refund from some company I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Damn, though, if you seriously got a monitor like that for $76? :cool:

If I was you though I would probably cancel it. Then again... :whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']Goddamn, you are one greedy little fucker Fudgepop[/quote]

:grouphug:

It is alright manthing, you can be in my alliance for free. You have always been good to me.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Card is pointless right?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

I THINK the xtreme gamer has native ASIO support which is the only good thing about it. You're using Vista, so no EAX for you except through Alchemy which is shitty and only work on half the shit I try.

[quote name='manthing']Computer Folks:

ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2600 XT PCI Express Graphics
512 MB GDDR3 Dedicated Memory

Could that run TF2?[/QUOTE]
Probably, I don't know much about laptop cards, but my mobility radeon 9000 can at least run it. Not very well though.. you probably wouldn't want to play it with how it would run.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, though, if you seriously got a monitor like that for $76? :cool:

If I was you though I would probably cancel it. Then again... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a tough call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back