The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause the initial batch (wall charger) were dogsh*t apparently, and I have a 'wubb' wireless headset.

I see conflicting reports of compatibility

[quote name='Liquid 2']4 gbs a week. I'm not paying $90 more for the 10 gb per week plan.

The shitty thing is, wifi and internet is free ALL OVER campus, EXCEPT for in the dorms. :/[/QUOTE]

That's outrageous.

I have a feeling that TheM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MonsterKill(kill, kill, kill) is exaggerating about his memory in his latest blog. :|

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think they said one of the first challenges you unlock is the old-school guitar hero type progression where it's just a linear list of songs but I'm too lazy to go find the link.[/QUOTE]

That's fantastic if true.

map_tropprjpath09_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

Get ready for some big time rain, TheMojimboKnight. Looks like Mactown is in the clear. :cool:
I hope it doesn't change paths.

[quote name='tiredfornow']''It bedazzles me why people live in hurricane territory.'' - Jesus H Preston

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Jeanius @ work.

[quote name='Moxio']That's outrageous.[/QUOTE]Yep.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That is ____ing sick! :drool:[/QUOTE]I can't wait. Campus always get hit really fucking hard by big storms. :)

[quote name='Moxio']Looks like the West coast is in the clear. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Get my message on xbl?[/QUOTE]

The invite? By the time I was done my current match you had switched to COD4!

Also check your FF page; I sent you a trade offer.

Hmmm I'm still debating whether or not to buy a secondhand or new Touch after hearing the built-in speakers suck and are pretty much for gaming only. Then again, the speaker buttons seem nice but if I can save some money I don't care. Are there any other updates to care about?

If not, does $225 for a 16 seem like a good buy?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I thought you didn't listen to music Mox?[/QUOTE]

Videos, Internet, applications.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll sell you a 16gb for 200, MoxiPad. : )

Just kidding. :[
[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the thought, buddy! :wave:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I thought you didn't listen to music Mox?[/quote]

Apparently he listens to Belle & Sebastian, The Beatles, Rihanna, and has a shit ton of RPG original scores.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']The real question is, why didn't you accept our invites to play COD4 last night?[/quote]

I was playing with some of my school buddies and they don't play much so I didn't want to ditch them.

I'll play now though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Apparently he listens to Belle & Sebastian, The Beatles, Rihanna, and has a shit ton of RPG original scores.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I was playing with some of my school buddies and they don't play much so I didn't want to ditch them.

I'll play now though.[/quote]

Sorry, I'm playing with some of my "school buddies" and they don't play much so I don't want to ditch them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Well, I guess if RB2 has the same difficulty setting as last time, I won't be buying any of the new music games.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back