The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any of the DLC you haven't repeated any songs yet, zewone?

Theres four songs in the first venue and you have to play three of 'em by themselves (I think), then the two setlists of two songs.

I didn't have the problem since all of my DLC was already on there, but I feel bad for the kids that just get the bundle + system without even being on Live. :(

Maybe I'm crazy...

I still can't believe my old Laptop pulled a Lazarus...

I even stress tested it by leaving it on all night long doing manly things, then performed for manhood things this morning, and it performed flawlessly.

It's REALLY nice to have 2 capable machines running simultaneously

[quote name='tiredfornow']
I didn't have the problem since all of my DLC was already on there, but I feel bad for the kids that just get the bundle + system without even being on Live. on the Wii :(

[/quote]

fix'd

:whee: I finally got my laptop working at my dad's office.

Apparently they only broadcast in G and N, plus they use WPA and my wireless adapter supports none of those. So I ended up bridging my internet connection to my dad's laptop with an ethernet cable.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Without any of the DLC you haven't repeated any songs yet, zewone?

Theres four songs in the first venue and you have to play three of 'em by themselves (I think), then the two setlists of two songs.

I didn't have the problem since all of my DLC was already on there, but I feel bad for the kids that just get the bundle + system without even being on Live. :(

Maybe I'm crazy...[/QUOTE]
I don't finish every setlist. As soon as I unlock a new venue/city, I go there.

After 3 cities were open, I saw some repeats, so I'm exporting now.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Where's my The Offspring DLC :bomb:[/quote]

Since Come Out and Play is in RB2, I wonder if they're gonna change the song in the pack or make us double dip on it.

saw that you were exporting on Live and I realized that I totally forgot about it till I saw you log on to Rock Band 1.

For 400 points it aint too bad.

rb2_early.jpg

rb2_early2.jpg

:)

Did they have HO/PO umm...chords(?) in the first game?

Moxio was giving out free magazine subscriptions, XBLM points and Redbox codes on AIM.

I saw one of those in like Austin but it had $$$$$$ garbage like Judas Priest and Dream Theater so I'm not gonna bother. I do think it's pretty :cool: that they have that functionality in the game, like on that challenge it had Expert required and no umm...star power available.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']What'd I miss? Besides you fools getting RB2 early.[/quote]

Gmooj stuck it to himself......literally...

[quote name='Mojimbo']Moxio was giving out free magazine subscriptions, XBLM points and Redbox codes on AIM.[/quote]

I asked him yesterday and he asked me if I was 50 cent for some reason.

[quote name='Wolve11']Gmooj stuck it to himself......literally...[/quote]

I saw that coming.

[quote name='manthing']For the RB1 export...

Are you allowed to delete and re-export/imprt an unlimited # of times?[/QUOTE]

I would imagine so, but I haven't checked.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sign up under my referral link for YF360G, Cry Stalker 64![/QUOTE]
I need a guide to doing it as shadily as possible. (how much legit info do I need to use, which offers are easy as hell to cancel/can cancel online, can I use a prepaid card, etc.)

Provide me with such a guide for a site and I'll do it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I need a guide to doing it as shadily as possible. (how much legit info do I need to use, which offers are easy as hell to cancel/can cancel online, can I use a prepaid card, etc.)

Provide me with such a guide for a site and I'll do it.[/QUOTE]See, I would rather pay money and not have to dick around with garbage like those sleazy Video Professor companies so what I did was sign up for a one month trial at Gamefly for $10 and do a one month trial at Blockbusters for $10. You can cancel both of those through the websites so you don't have to call in or anything. I ordered the $90 GH3 bundle and sold the GH3 game for like $30 so I ended up making $10 and getting a free wireless Les Paul with almost no effort. I think I'm going to try eMusic and Netflix next whenever they put up the RB2 or GHWT drums.

So, for those of you who have tried Rock Band 2, how does the single player career work? Are you stuck playing a bunch of the same songs over and over like in RB1 single player?

If so it sounds pretty shitty that the single player mode will have you playing a bunch of DLC and RB1 songs... I want a normal single player like in past games. :/

[quote name='lordwow']There's so much good DLC even from 1.

The Who Pack
The Boston Pack
[/QUOTE]

Opposite day, eh?

[quote name='lordwow']I'd pick up No Rain ;)[/QUOTE]

Sticking to the bit! Gotta admire your commitment.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Where's wubb?[/QUOTE]

Playing "Ass Creed" most likely.

Everybody knows the best DLC from RB1 was the Metallica pack, and the Thrash pack. :cool:

Talk about beating your penis with a hammer... #-o

Got the points I needed from Selvin Young, but the way Shannahan likes to play every running back in the depth chart is going to fuck me over.

[quote name='manthing']For the RB1 export...

Are you allowed to delete and re-export/imprt an unlimited # of times?[/QUOTE]

I'd assume so. You paid for the license on XBLA, so I'd assume it's like anything else, game-wise, on XBLA, where if you delete you can just re-download (or re-export) as much as you see fit. The original videos of people doing it remarked something to the effect of "if you delete songs, then want them back, you'll have to go through the *whole* export again (10 minutes or whatever)".

[quote name='Rocko']So, for those of you who have tried Rock Band 2, how does the single player career work? Are you stuck playing a bunch of the same songs over and over like in RB1 single player?

If so it sounds pretty shitty that the single player mode will have you playing a bunch of DLC and RB1 songs... I want a normal single player like in past games. :/[/QUOTE]

You mean like in the RB1 band world tour?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Everybody knows the best DLC from RB1 was the Metallica pack, and the Thrash pack. :cool:

Talk about beating your penis with a hammer... #-o[/QUOTE]

got that All That Remains track pack yet, RockingOnMuteForNow?

[quote name='DT778']Got the points I needed from Selvin Young, but the way Shannahan likes to play every running back in the depth chart is going to fuck me over.[/quote]

I'll give you mcfadden for him :cool:.

____ off, tiredfornow. :cool:

Did you ever play World Tour Mode, Rocko? Standard single player is just like that, except there's no distinction between Guitar/Drums/Vocals. For example, last night I played for a couple of hours on guitar but I decided I wanted to try for the 100% expert drums achievement so it lets you continue your progress with the same character in the same band with a different instrument. I had a bunch of Make-Your-Own setlists to grind out so I loaded some easy drum songs and got the achievement while progressing through BWT.

There's a second option for single player which is the Challenges.

http://www.rockband.com/rockers_blog_entry/hmxspraynwipe/414653

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

You mean like in the RB1 band world tour?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

Also, the All That Remains pack is the best DLC the game has had in a while- that and that Roadrunner pack are both awesome. Perfect difficulty.

Edit: I see, Jimbo. Seems like a strange choice... I'm going to miss the usual single player experience, I think.

Hm.

I think they said one of the first challenges you unlock is the old-school guitar hero type progression where it's just a linear list of songs but I'm too lazy to go find the link.

[quote name='Moxio']Bandwidth limit? Gross.[/QUOTE]
4 gbs a week. I'm not paying $90 more for the 10 gb per week plan.

The shitty thing is, wifi and internet is free ALL OVER campus, EXCEPT for in the dorms. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back