The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Yeah that one isn't too bad. I went for that one after getting frustrated with an informant mission a few times.

You just have to kill 25 in the same 'battle'
meaning your threat thingy has to stay red and pulsing the entire time. I just started a battle next to a lot of dudes and when it got down to 2 or 3 walked them around to a new area until a bunch of new dudes came up. Eventually it unlocked. Then I blocked until I got the 10 minute cheese.

So if you kill everybody from the first group or disengage to run to a new area your threat might reset and you'll have to start over. Best to stay locked on and walk around while blocking.
[/quote]

I forgot about that one too. Thanks! If I dont fix my PC tonight, I'm firing that up!

[quote name='lordwow']The 10 minute cheese is annoying, but easy.[/quote]

You know what eles is annoying (but not easy)? The Pacifier in Geometry Wars. It took me over a year to get that one.

[quote name='Number83']You know what eles is annoying (but not easy)? The Pacifier in Geometry Wars. It took me over a year to get that one.[/QUOTE]

Heh I tried that one 5 or 6 times and didn't get close. I figured it might be a quick one to pick up. :lol:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'm bored.

Gonna pierce my ears.

Anybody else ever do it themselves?
[/quote]

Use ice to numb the earlobe

Get a safety pin glowing hot

Insert pin into ear, follow with earring and viola your ears are pierced

I seen people do this before

--------------------------------

Johnny Hurry UP!!

You're missing out on 'Eye of the Tiger'

----------------------------------------

Which OTTer hard a premaboner over Survivor being in both RB and GH?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I'm bored.

Gonna pierce my ears.

Anybody else ever do it themselves?
[/quote]No, but if you do, tell me how. My ears are pierced, but I want to pierce one of them in a wierd place and dont know where to go to get it done.

edit:
[quote name='manthing']Use ice to numb the earlobe

[/quote]:shock: :cold: ...I think I'll wait to find a place to do it. *coward*

Maybe I'll pre-order BK at amazon and sell the preorder code. eBay is becoming a massive hassle any more though.

[quote name='manthing']Use ice to numb the earlobe

I seen people do this before[/QUOTE]

Sounds gross.

The hell is BK?

Burger King?

1.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie fool!

I already played the hell out of the original BK so actually using the pre-order code myself doesn't really excite me.

No, but you can got to any piercing shop and get it done. They pierce genitals, why wouldn't they pierce your ear in a "weird place"?

[quote name='zewone']No, but you can got to any piercing shop and get it done. They pierce genitals, why wouldn't they pierce your ear in a "weird place"?[/quote]Are these the same as tattoo shops?

[quote name='guinaevere']Are these the same as tattoo shops?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes, but I've been to a lot of places that specialize in just piercing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had to play that shitty song on mute.[/quote]

Vital Signs - Greates Album EVAR!!!!

Not really, but it is pretty good...If you like 80's music

[quote name='guinaevere']Are these the same as tattoo shops?[/quote]

Or you can just go to malls...usually where they have stores that specialize in earrings they pierce them...here they usually pierce for free as long as you buy earrings from them...and yes, they can do it anywhere on the ear.

Those malls are how you get The Hep. They don't sterilize the gun, just the ear rings and if a tiny bit of blood were to get on the gun, that's going into your ear.

Go to a piercing place, get it done with all sterile shit and pay the 5 more dollars.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']my cheek, ear with needle, and bag full of lettuce to catch the needle.[/QUOTE]

The thumbnails of that photo looks very NSFDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back