The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Sometimes, but I've been to a lot of places that specialize in just piercing.[/quote]Hrmm... I dont think I've ever seen one. I know where theres's a skerry looking tattoo shop, but never noticed a piercing shop.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']now do i push the needle all the way thru or pull it back out?[/quote]Aint gonna do you any good to not go through all the way. Go go go!!

[quote name='JimmieMac']Those malls are how you get The Hep. They don't sterilize the gun, just the ear rings and if a tiny bit of blood were to get on the gun, that's going into your ear.[/quote]ew... sick.

Go to a piercing place, get it done with all sterile shit and pay the 5 more dollars.
yeah? Maybe I'll ask one of the guys who have those huge ugly bolts in their ears, they'll probably know where to go.

fuck...

I got 'volunteered' to be my company's representative at an event

Meaning I get to set up the company's table display, wear a suit:)bomb:), and sit around for 3 hours being 'nice'

Worst of all is I'll have to wear a suit

:wall:

Can I save the needle and use it for my other ear?

Shit didn't hurt till I took the needle out. Then there was blood. Putting the earring in was way more paiinful than putting in the needle.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Can I save the needle and use it for my other ear[/QUOTE]

probably. you just need to sterilize it again before you do another piercing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I want two in each lobe.
I bought them at Hot Topic, it's 2 straightbars and two curved things in the package. $14.

Needle was $3.

I was bored, Teef.
Had that shit in my car for a while, so I said fuck it.

There's a code included with RB2 that does something special.

I dunno if it's needed for RB1 song export or something else

-----------------------------------

If new retail games come with codes that make new games significantly different, it could really harm the used game market, and make gaming more expensive...

:whistle2:|

It'd be a great thing for publishers to make new games 'better' than old games in the eyes of buyers.

It could be the first step to 'segregation' of new and used game buyers

[quote name='manthing']There's a code included with RB2 that does something special.

I dunno if it's needed for RB1 song export or something else[/QUOTE]

Obviously NOT for the export, as people were exporting RB to their HDDs last week after the patch released.

It does kinda suck for the people starting a new world tour without any DLC/RB1 songs exported cause you have to play the same songs over and over again in each venue.

Seperately, then again in a setlist you pick, or a setlist thats chosen at random. :whistle2:?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Yea, I want two in each lobe.
I bought them at Hot Topic, it's 2 straightbars and two curved things in the package. $14.
[/quote]Do like Roronoa Zoro with three in one, and I'll... um... :cool:

One of the hottest manga/anime characters and I cant find any good pics of him with the bandanna or even those goggles... tons of fanart, yaoi covers and little boy cosplayers. And I can't find a good pic of him with a close up of the earrings. grr.

lzoroo.jpg
4d3e28fdb2c1cc69ca7bdb5913afcde627834453.jpg
onepiece-zorro.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']It does kinda suck for the people starting a new world tour without any DLC/RB1 songs exported cause you have to play the same songs over and over again in each venue.

Seperately, then again in a setlist you pick, or a setlist thats chosen at random. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

I haven't repeated any songs yet, but when I do, I'll export.

Rumored are
1. Honest Bob - Tatooine
2. Against Me! - Stop!
3. Static-X - Push It
4. George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone
5. Blink 182 - Dammit
6. Free - All Right Now
7. Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
8. Hot Hot Heat - Bandages
9. Bad Religion - Suffer
10. Turbonegro - All My Friends Are Dead
11. The Haunted - Shadow World
12. Pennywise - The Western World
13. Rancid - Fall Back Down
14. Sublime - Santeria
15. Taking Back Sunday - What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost
16. The Breeders - Cannonball
17. Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
18. Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
19. The Killers - Somebody Told Me
20. Harvey Danger - Cream and Bastards Rise

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm going out to start a new hobby, gonna start smoking.[/quote]

Wow...

I've never thought of smoking as a 'hobby'

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back