The ''This OTT will be closed before the new OTT is made'' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']:grouphug:

It is alright manthing, you can be in my alliance for free. You have always been good to me.[/quote]

I see how it is.

[quote name='Rocko']Hehe @ Texans shitting their pants over hurricanes.

It does look like a bad one though.[/quote]

Hell yeah... it is gonna hit my house head on. I think I might try and go stay at my grandma's house, it is way more solid and is about 40 miles inland of my house.

I am just worried that my house might sustain serious damage...

Is there any way to select an album at a time in iTunes or at least, mouse select a list of songs.

CTRL+mouse click is not the business.

[quote name='Moxio']fuck, even I am unsure whether or not you should cancel it.

What are people on SD doing?[/QUOTE]

Riding it out. I canceled it after someone noted that it was shipping media mail if you used Google Checkout.

Too much of a hassle for a cheap monitor.

[quote name='zewone']Riding it out. I canceled it after someone noted that it was shipping media mail if you used Google Checkout.

Too much of a hassle for a cheap monitor.[/QUOTE]

Good call. :lol:mad: media mail.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why is dartbudge shitting his pants over this weak-ass hurricane? He lives like 30 minutes from Austin. :whistle2:|[/quote]

The Weathermang is saying 100-125MPH wind in Austin and I am closer to the gulf then that.

Plus I live in a 100 year old house, that is shoddily built and has super weak glass.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Budgie, those old houses usually have decent basements. Get the fuck down there! AND WIPE THAT FOOD OFF YOUR MOUTH, SOLDIER![/quote]

Nope, no basement. It is an old pier and beam house that got moved out here a long time ago.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How's the weather right now Budge?[/quote]

Fine right now...

The hurricane is gonna hit the coast on Saturday morning and by Saturday afternoon it should arrive at my house.

EDIT: Hell naw Mox, I hate my house. However, I would be worried about my cats and my stuff.

[quote name='dcfox']Budge, TFN, and JFD should huddle together in a bath tub for safety.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they should huddle around in the bathroom stall that one bald guy from Jurassic Park huddled in to hide from the Trex. :cool:

...Which the Trex's nose puff blew over. :|

"Hey guys, they say it is safest to hide in your shower, oh yeah and we should probably take off our clothes and get out the blunts." -JFD

[quote name='Maklershed']The Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Card is pointless right?[/quote]

Noooooo!!!.jpg

Best card for the money!

[quote name='darthbudge']I said that #83, but CK64 shot me down. :([/quote]

He does have Vista...CK64 has a point EAX is not supported. Not yet anyway.

[quote name='darthbudge']"Hey guys, they say it is safest to hide in your shower, oh yeah and we should probably take off our clothes and get out the blunts." -JFD[/quote]

:rofl:

You know, I was about to say who I would give my 360 to if I died. But I just realized that like everyone has a 360 now. Even stalwarts like Dallow and Jake.

Speaking of which, where has Dallow been?

Nice...My 360 is on it's way back. It just left Mesquite, TX. They got it on 9/8 and shipped it back 9/10...Do you think they swapped it out for another or found nothing wrong with it?

Anyway my 360 is out of Texas so Ike, you may proceed...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but it comes with that CPU too.[/quote]

Yep...and thats what makes it a good deal. I was commenting on ABit being a good company...everyone knows AMD > Intel, so I didnt think I needed to mention that. ;)

I dunno...I mean, my PC needs to be upgraded big time, but I haven't done much gaming on it.

Still, I'm only rocking an AMD 64 3500+. :(

Single cores FTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back