The Thomas Memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what a blown car fuse should look like? I think the fuse to my radio blew, i have it out, but i don't know if it's blown or not.

Man, this dulling pain on the ball of my right foot is making me worry a bit. It's been there for a couple of days and I'm not quite sure how to get rid of it. I've stopped running probably a week before to see if it would go away, but it hasn't. :cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone know what a blown car fuse should look like? I think the fuse to my radio blew, i have it out, but i don't know if it's blown or not.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean you have the fuse out of the fuse box? It's easy to tell, just hold it up to light, you should see something that looks like _/\_ inside. If it looks brown and _| |_ then the fuse is blown.

If you mean you have the radio out, then I have no clue.

78F.
-----------

Canvas is done. I'm not that happy with it, but I am glad it's finished. Now I can do something else.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I thought that thomas96 guy died.

Sorry Brak.[/QUOTE]
That's what I was hoping for.

Or maybe some internet detective kinda shit that'd ruin Thomas like what happened with DK K8E.

Does Saints Row 2 have local ie. split screen or shared screen co-op.

I saw it at Best Buy yesterday and it has a green co-op 2 on the back (meaning its not orange which indicated online co-op) but next to that it also said system link, which leads me to believe its offline co-op, but only through system link.

Anyone else watch that show Kings last night?...

felt like they tried really really hard to add shakespere into every line of dialogue.

bonk01.jpg

[quote name='crystalklear64']Does Saints Row 2 have local ie. split screen or shared screen co-op.

I saw it at Best Buy yesterday and it has a green co-op 2 on the back (meaning its not orange which indicated online co-op) but next to that it also said system link, which leads me to believe its offline co-op, but only through system link.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it's Online/System Link only.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I searched downtown Seattle shouting, "MOXIO!"

But there was no response. :([/QUOTE]

You want his address? If Moxio doesn't want it given out, the ransom will be a bit more than $2. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So is Prototype any good?[/QUOTE]

It's ok. The story is pretty lame. The gameplay is solid "vertical sandbox" -- reminds me a lot of crackdown. I'm having fun with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm assuming you mean you have the fuse out of the fuse box? It's easy to tell, just hold it up to light, you should see something that looks like _/\_ inside. If it looks brown and _| |_ then the fuse is blown.

If you mean you have the radio out, then I have no clue.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the fuse, it wasn't blown either.:cry: Guess that means the radio is gone.:bomb:

I had the best homemade lasagna I've ever had with red wine, then after dinner I started on Sam Adams. Now it's that and NBA Finals while I do hw.

I never know when to drink which wine. I think white goes with fish and red with beef or pasta, but I don't really care as long as it's all tasty.

[quote name='Eviltude']I never know when to drink which wine. I think white goes with fish and red with beef or pasta, but I don't really care as long as it's all tasty.[/QUOTE]

in general, white goes with fish, and chicken or pork that has a white, yellow or clear sauce/broth. red goes with beef, red sauce or a big, heavy/bold taste. pork and chicken can go either way, depending on the sauce and what you're serving with it. cheese can go either way. you can drink a rose' with pork and chicken also.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love how some people go to weddings at $87 a head and don't bother to even bring a card.[/QUOTE]

Classy. You would've gotten a card, and possibly even a gift, had you sent us an invite. :p

Oh, and it's fine to get drunk at your own wedding, within the reasonable limits of drunk. Toasty or pleasantly oblivious is fine, absolutely pass out in the cake wrecked is not. :)

[quote name='Eviltude']I never know when to drink which wine. I think white goes with fish and red with beef or pasta, but I don't really care as long as it's all tasty.[/QUOTE]

Match the wine to the meat or sauce is the very basic rule of matching.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love how some people go to weddings at $87 a head and don't bother to even bring a card.[/QUOTE]

:( sorry. some cards will show up in the next couple days... i know we went to a wedding and left the card home on the kitchen table with the gift card in it.

Ours was $93 a head and we had 14 RSVP yes that didn't show.

I would had preferred them come and not bring anything, rather than make me flush 1 & 1/2 a grand down the toilet.

[quote name='DT778']Good game so far. Have your mach 3 on standby stoneface.[/QUOTE]

Series is 3-1? Time for Kobe to drop some knowledge on Howard and the heat?

I only had a few no-shows but not one of them called. One was this old lady that I work with that RSVPed for herself and her husband and every day she asked me what day and time the wedding was, it was so fucking annoying then she didn't even show up!

[quote name='Moxio']Holly shit @ those costs.[/QUOTE]

When you tell a caterer, photographer, florist, tent/furniture rental place, venue management that anything is for a wedding you can expect to pay at least 50% more than the going rate.

Our cost were actually comparatively for a southern wedding, I was lucky to get a florist for cost (aunt), caterer for cost plus (family friend) and a discounted venue. Of all our friends we had the cheapest wedding per person, but because of the size of our families and businesses related invitation obligations, the largest.

They are colossal wastes of money IMO. Had her parents offered us the "cash out" for a small wedding option that most of my friends got offered we would have taken it, but they didn't. My friends were idiots for not taking their parents cash, again IMO.

Well, I've only been married for about one day, but I can honestly say it's just like dating, only now there's one more person with your horrifically complicated last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back