Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I guy who lives near me has this car:

1958-BMW-Isetta-300-Coupe-Green-PO.jpg

I want one soooooooooooooooo bad.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfSS0ZXYdo

Doesn't make a difference.

"I dunno guys, I'm not too sure if I can build one myself..."

"Whaaaaaat? That's a refurb.... I don't trust thaaaat.... :("

"What? What deal? Oh, well I'm not sure guys.... Oh wait, deal's over. Oh well."

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why is Marklershed always drunk and passed out whenever there's a slick deal on a PC?[/QUOTE]
I like how L4D 2 will be out before Mak will even be able to play that copy of L4D I sent him.:cool:

Stick with Third for now, that whole album is golden. I love a lot of their original material but a lot of those early songs have her warping her voice into something really annoying, which I cannot stand. YouTube any live performance of Mysterons and The Rip, though.

Yep.

Go ahead and grab Dummy and Roseland NYC too, some of their best tracks are on those but be wary of that voice thing, although I think that might mostly be on their second album(self titled).

This is that thing that I'm talking about, it might not phase you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HILtyPfMWk

I love the track but the voice kills me a little. It's the first track off their second album.

Yep. They were on hiatus for like nearly 10 years after Roseland NYC and right before Third. I hope that doesn't happen again, I need to see them live.

[quote name='manthing']Stop being a fucking leech StinkinLinkin.

Offer something decent for a code, and you'll get one.[/QUOTE]

I scored 3 codes on my trip to Best Buy today...turns out they were sorta hidden...who want's to be a fucking leech and score a code? :cool:

I would tremble if At the Drive-In reunited.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do you have an iPhone Brak? (Rolando)[/QUOTE]
Oh. No. :cool:

I know I'm way late, but sorry about yer kitty Brak. Lost the last of mine last year, and for the first time since before I was born, the house had no cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back