The Wii Code Thread

[quote name='geepgal']Ok, everyone who's just added me is receiving Dick Cheney in the mail! (you lucky bastards.) I have other political figures (Dubya, Clinton, Hillary) available if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sending these! they are great! :) I'm addicting to getting more and more mii characters!! How many can I have in my plaza????

MORE MIIS!!!!!

:)

[quote name='geepgal']Ok, everyone who's just added me is receiving Dick Cheney in the mail! (you lucky bastards.) I have other political figures (Dubya, Clinton, Hillary) available if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sending these! they are great! :) I'm addicting to getting more and more mii characters!! How many can I have in my plaza????

MORE MIIS!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

MORE MIIS!!!!!

[quote name='lilboo']Slightly off topic: When games that are playable online come out.. will THEY have specific codes as well??? I sure hope not. This friend code shit is SUCH a pain in the ass.

If this is the only code we have to do, then I'll be very satisfied :D[/quote]

I believe Nintendo has already stated that it will be 1 code per console, and that's it.

Don't quote me on that though.

PM me if you add me. I'm in Vegas for the weekend and my Wii is at home in California, so I'll have to add everybody once I get back on Monday.

People I've added so far (people in bold showed up as black in my Address Book before I left):

glockant
jezebelseven
FriskyTanuki
JokerCard
Apossum
doc_zaius
geepgal

To be added once I get back:

njchris

do you guys all have your Miis set to Mingle?

I only get 4 Miis in the parade...

Oh and I forget who sent me Dwight from the Office, but my family got a good laugh out of him and Dick Cheney

[quote name='Apossum']do you guys all have your Miis set to Mingle?

I only get 4 Miis in the parade...

Oh and I forget who sent me Dwight from the Office, but my family got a good laugh out of him and Dick Cheney[/QUOTE]

I made dwight. heh heh.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I sent off a test message to io so he can let me know if this works or if it's not the video actually being sent.

Edit: I'm thinking it's not the actually video, because it says "Post this frame to the Wii Message Board" when I go to post it. If that's the case, then I cannot send the actual videos out. Sorry for the mixup.

To make up for it, here's the videos I would've sent:

Bunnies can't cook turkey
Bunnies can't scare people
Bunnies can't infiltrate game conventions
Bunnies don't close doors
Bunnies don't milk cows
Bunnies don't do vacuum cleaning
Rabbits and fireworks don't mix[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry, I was off a bit there for Thanksgiving (though plenty of Wii was played - mostly Mario 64 today though ;)).

The videos just come through as still frames - presumably the first frame of the video. Interesting, though.

As for sending pictures to and from email, I was able to send email from my PC with a picture to my Wii, no problem. Odd that you can't do the opposite. I'm sure that will get added sooner or later.

I've lost all hope of keeping up with the list - just PM me if you want to add. I've been silently adding everyone who PM's. I have several gray still - iheartmetal for one, you need to add me! (Old AC:WW crowd).

Time to update the list a little bit. 53/81 have added me back, so keep adding. I have a few that have posted here or sent me emails to add them, so I'll get to that tonight (added back hohez, geepgal, Ninja Robot Pirate, and daroga). In the meanwhile, the first group of people being deleted off my address book tomorrow (Friday) night are:

Bazz - PM Sent
FullmetalCJ
Fox5
Bezerker
exRounder
gizmogc
Jared4781
jenbowie
jfunkdpg
jPoD
maddfrog

So make sure to add me back ASAP. Full list here. If I'm grey on your list, send me a PM so I'll know to add you. Thanks.

Miis Mingling (will send w/requests):
Chris (Me)
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime
CheapyD
Wombat
Miyamoto
Iwata
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

Chris (Me)
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime
CheapyD
Wombat
Miyamoto
Iwata
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda[/QUOTE]

PM sent!

Here's an updated list of what I have, if you or anyone else wants any:
--Dick Cheney
--Christopher Walken
--Dwight (the Office)
--Mr. T
--Ryu (Sf2)
--Osaka
--Yomi
--Tomo
--Chiyo
--Kimura

Well I just got my new Wii that can connect to the internet so heres my wii code.

3848 8897 5806 2015
please add me

[quote name='SpazX']How does the mingling work exactly? Frisky shows up as black, but I don't have those Miis in my parade.[/quote]
Go to the Mii Parade, click on the travel settings icon, and choose "travel." That allows you to actually receive Miis to march in your Mii Parade.

I've got to update this Mii mingling list here.

Chris (Me)
Jesus
Reggie Fils-Aime (now 430% more accurate)
CheapyD
Wombat
Miyamoto (now 230% more accurate)
Iwata (now 260% more accurate)
Conan O'Brien
Olimar
Ganondorf
Link
Zelda
Jack Thompson
Ghandi
George W Bush
Dick Cheney
Adolf Hitler
Saddam
Charlie Brown

Not mingling, but I can send:
Donald Trump
Arnold Schwarzeneger

Damn. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Go to the Mii Parade, click on the travel settings icon, and choose "travel." That allows you to actually receive Miis to march in your Mii Parade.[/quote]

Yeah I got that, I've had some Miis come in my parade and stuff, I just don't have all of them, so what's the criteria for what does and doesn't come?

[quote name='SpazX']Yeah I got that, I've had some Miis come in my parade and stuff, I just don't have all of them, so what's the criteria for what does and doesn't come?[/quote]
It may need to be reset or it may need to download them while off in WiiConnect24. I'm not really sure. If you really want certain Miis from me, send me a message on the Wii.

Want to mingle with the Beatles?!!

I have John, Paul, George and Ringo, and they want to be your friend!

And me, too.

2438 6401 6567 0519 - CK

Just PM me and i'll add you too.

i added you guys, smellytim, FrankTheFrowner, and Pico.

[quote name='Cambot']Want to mingle with the Beatles?!!

I have John, Paul, George and Ringo!

And me, too.

2438 6401 6567 0591 - CK

i added you guys, smellytim, FrankTheFrowner, and Pico.[/quote]
it says your # is incorrect.

[quote name='pico210']it says your # is incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the last two numbers were switched.

2438 6401 6567 0519

[quote name='pico210']it says your # is incorrect.[/quote] yeah i got that message too. check your number. I see you fixed it. let me try again.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Cambot - I added you too.

BTW, I forgot to mention that I have a Mii of comedian Jim Norton mingling...[/QUOTE]

Cool. I just sent you 5 Miis: The Beatles and myself.

[quote name='pico210']Someone add me. If you do, PM me with your friend code so I can add you as well. Wii people unite!

Pico
5891-1753-9633-1268[/quote]i just added you

I've added the following:

menikmati
JimmieMac
Gojtron
io
botticus
FriskyTanuki
Strell
geepgal
hohez

This is pretty much everyone that said they added me or was from my XBL list. I'll look over the thread again soon to add more people.

to everyone that has me on their friend's list, delete me.
my wii died. i got "the system files are corrupted."
i have to send it in and they're sending me a new one.

so, i'll have a new friend code.
..damn man, i lost like 40 celebrity miis too. =[

[quote name='glockant']to everyone that has me on their friend's list, delete me.
my wii died. i got "the system files are corrupted."
i have to send it in and they're sending me a new one.

so, i'll have a new friend code.
..damn man, i lost like 40 celebrity miis too. =[[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, a future system update will solve that.

[quote name='lilboo']Off topic, but going by what glockant just said...

Should we back up our saved files at the end of each day via SD?![/quote]unfortunately miis can only be saved on a wiimote, but it might be a good idea to save you saves to a SD card often. you never know when danger can strike.

[quote name='smellytim']unfortunately miis can only be saved on a wiimote, but it might be a good idea to save you saves to a SD card often. you never know when danger can strike.[/QUOTE]

Well the Miis im not too worried about. They can be easily remade and the ones from your friends can be easily sent back to you. Guess it IS smart to have a 2GB SD card

Here are my greyed out entries:

liboo
iheartmetal
apossum
brevity
blind the thief
oinkage
dr faustus
daroga (your new code ;))

Everyone else who corresponded with me is 'active'. I've got some room so if anyone else wants to exchange codes just send me a PM. I also tend to add anyone who includes me in their public lists on this thread (eg, like mine above). If I missed you it is just out of sheer incompetance - let me know.

My Mii parade is getting pretty big now - about 22. vgamergirl - thanks for the Mario and Luigi! jezebelseven - please send your Mii again, as once again my kids decimated my Mii population (I think it is just my youngest doing this when no one is paying attention). I also lost Botticus but for some reason he got sent to me again (but it looks like someone else sent him - very wierd).

It's too bad the Mii parade doesn't show the maker's name - I have no idea who some of these people are or where they came from :lol:.

ok forgive me for being any idiot, but what exactly does this do? what is the purpose of the Mii? and what purpose is the Traveling/Parade etc etc??

has anyone added me? pm me and I'll add you back...

PrineTime
7685-5835-0668-1649

Mine should be in my sig.

PM me if someone adds me. I know I'm new here. The wii brought me here!

EDIT: Alright, my sig isnt working. The code is 1737-1555-0522-9732

Okay, I'm about to add the following...

Gambitmachete, Biggiington, PrineTime, io and rumblebee.

CK - 2438 6401 6567 0519

[quote name='io']Here are my greyed out entries:
jezebelseven - please send your Mii again, as once again my kids decimated my Mii population (I think it is just my youngest doing this when no one is paying attention). [/quote]

Your kids hate me ;( hehehe. I'll send myself again.

I feel like an idiot for actually adding everybody. I only have around 10 people that have added me back. I'm gonna start deleting from the beginning and add the more recent people.

Who has added me and still has a grey?

EDIT: I have everone through 11/21 and further than that I updated daroga and added geepgal, Apossum, and Tybee.

If you've added me and you're on the 11/22 or up list then let me know and I'll delete somebody old and put you on there.

ok ... I can't figure out how to add anyone...I'm at the message board...I don't see where it says anything about adding friends etc etc...I'll I see is Register then it asks either "Wii or Other" if I pick Wii I enter console code...then it asks for nickname then asks to assign a Mii etc..Do I have to register my own console first then will I be able to add friends???

bread's done
Back