The "WrestleMania Stinks" Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ziggler injury couldn't come at a worse time. They will probably have him lose the strap and he'll be buried quietly with his luck.

A missing Ziggler is a good reason to bring back Christian though...

Concussions are serious business, so I'm glad they're not going to put him in the ring until he's cleared.

I'd rather he be "de-pushed" than injured any worse for pressure of coming back too soon.

Highlight of Impact? Austin Aries responding to a Hemme botch with sexual harassment.

She introduced Roode and Aries as Bad Influence, so Aries backed her into a corner, made her introduce them again, then climbed to the 2nd rope and posed with his crotch in her face.

So I won a John Cena autographed copy of WWE 13 for PS3 on Twitter yesterday. I'll offer to sell it to anyone on here before it goes to either Amazon or GameGavel.

Not anymore. My girlfriend saw him at a restaurant and went over to get his autograph. This is what happened.

john-cena-girlfriend-39.jpg

RUCK FULES!

Do- Do you think he shouts "The champ is here" when he climaxes? Imagine this. In your head. You're welcome.

[quote name='mykevermin']Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. Pick one.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='neocisco']Cena's fashion soulmate.

Mark+Wahlberg+holds+happy+face+coffee+cup+LQYKew1agB7l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Never thought I'd see a man walking around in a collared shirt, tie and fucking jorts, but here we are.

[quote name='Chase']Do- Do you think he shouts "The champ is here" when he climaxes? Imagine this. In your head. You're welcome.[/QUOTE]

He'd better hope one of his SuperCenaSperms doesn't no sell the condom.

[quote name='ced']Never thought I'd see a man walking around in a collared shirt, tie and fucking jorts, but here we are.[/QUOTE]

Much like Cena, though, he's getting paid a lot of money to do it.

[quote name='neocisco']Much like Cena, though, he's getting paid a lot of money to do it.[/QUOTE]

I never thought I'd be jealous of Marky Mark in a collared shirt, tie, and fucking jorts. Again, here we are.

With Marky Mark, it may fit whatever character he's playing.

John Cena selects to dress like he's a spinner beanie short of being a man-child every week; he has a say in the matter.

[quote name='mykevermin']John Cena selects to dress like he's a spinner beanie short of being a man-child every week; he has a say in the matter.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he did at first, but these days I am sure that Vince uses his "Angry Vince" voice to tell him how he will dress like a manchild and say goofy things and he will like it, or he can get on his kness and bark like a dog and join his very special club.

[quote name='mitch079']He'd better hope one of his SuperCenaSperms doesn't no sell the condom.[/QUOTE]

'Twould be fitting if he impregnated some random ring rat without even dicking her. He would create a new definition for "Finger Poke of Doom."

-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz...maru-maybach-noah-11-05-13_sport#.UY-ckLWyCuk

The legendary Kenta Kobashi's final match. Surreal to see my pro wrestling heroes retire, tho it's better than going out like Chris Benoit or even Eddie Guerrero/Mitsuharu Misawa. Nothing but respect and love for these guys. Gonna shed some manly tears when Keiji Mutoh retires. He is one of my kindred spirits and all-time favorites. One of my first "serious" Internet handles was "Great Muta" and even to today I have some people refer to me as "Muta." Love that man.

Won tickets to see Amy Schumer tonight...still throwing the Dolph story in to her set and told everyone to wish him well after the concussion.

One guy in the next section over immediately screamed Dooooolllpph! at the top of his lungs for about 15 seconds as soon as she said the word wrestler.

I've been getting back into wrestling after 15ish years...was a huge WCW fan (yeah, I know) back in the day but stopped watching after it went to shit, and since we didn't have USA I never got into Raw. Last month I had the one-two-three punches of The Best of Nitro on Netflix, playing WCW/NWO Revenge with my buddy and finding the Wrestlemania Legacy VHS set at the thrift store.

Does anyone know if there's a collection of uncut Nitro episodes anywhere on the web? I'd love to rewatch a few in their entirety.

Also, because it can't be said enough, fuck Sheamus. God he is the worst. Watching him get flogged by Mark Henry on last week's Raw was awesome.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']Also, because it can't be said enough, fuck Sheamus. God he is the worst. Watching him get flogged by Mark Henry on last week's Raw was awesome.[/QUOTE]

I cannot agree with you more, I don't understand how he can be liked with his hey there feller bull:censored:. I fucking hate that he is on practically every show Raw, Smackdown, even Main Event.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Kinda surprised that they didn't have him do it on a tv taping. But everyone knew it was coming, otherwise he'd probably be done with the company if he didn't apologize.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the thing is that if they aired his apology on ROH TV then it would of drawn more attention to what he said on Twitter. Notice that ROH didn't make a single mention of any of this on their site and only released a brief statement on Facebook and Twitter. In other words ROH is trying to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible while doing the bare minimum in order to quiet down those who are demanding ROH to throw Jay Briscoe under the bus.

Trust me I know a few folks who watch ROH TV and occasionally order ROH iPPV. None of them even knew about this at all because they don't read dirt sheets like us smarks on the net do. So why draw attention to something if you don't have to.

[quote name='metalslugger']was a huge wcw fan[/quote]

Why hello there, comrade.

YouTube still surprisingly harbors original airing episodes of Nitro and even some of Thunder and WCW Saturday Night.

There are massive torrents that divide WCW Nitro by the year. You know where to go for those. Few years ago, someone had been selling DVD copies of VHS transfers of Nitro by year. I can't find the website. Maybe WWE shut it down.

Looking around right now to see what I can find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-WCW-Mo...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4d0c29f89b

Not the best offer I've seen, but as the years continue rolling, I guess the good stuff will get shut down and more difficult to find.

http://rarewrestlingvideos.com/WCW_Monday_Nitro_DVDs_WCW_Monday_Nitro_Blurays

And this place sells 1995 and 1996. Dunno how reputable they are, tho it looks like a typical wrasslin video seller website.

No new thread yet? I'm thinking "The WrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAslin Thread" in tribute to Fandango or "The Lil Jimmy Memorial Thread".

Or something better?

[quote name='Chase']Why hello there, comrade.

YouTube still surprisingly harbors original airing episodes of Nitro and even some of Thunder and WCW Saturday Night.

There are massive torrents that divide WCW Nitro by the year. You know where to go for those. Few years ago, someone had been selling DVD copies of VHS transfers of Nitro by year. I can't find the website. Maybe WWE shut it down.

Looking around right now to see what I can find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-WCW-Mo...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4d0c29f89b

Not the best offer I've seen, but as the years continue rolling, I guess the good stuff will get shut down and more difficult to find.

http://rarewrestlingvideos.com/WCW_Monday_Nitro_DVDs_WCW_Monday_Nitro_Blurays

And this place sells 1995 and 1996. Dunno how reputable they are, tho it looks like a typical wrasslin video seller website.[/QUOTE]

That site has Blu-Ray Monday Nitro? Holy crap, they must be skilled to transfer that over themselves.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']That site has Blu-Ray Monday Nitro? Holy crap, they must be skilled to transfer that over themselves.[/QUOTE]

They took existing VHS to DVD transfers and just slapped them on Blu-Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back