The Wrestling Thread is usually a 4 but in a dress it's an 8 SPH Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being spoiled on something I wanted to see, so I can see Rock's point, but I honestly couldn't care less about having SD spoiled for me, especially that portion. Also, :rofl: @ "I hope you get cancer of the prick."

spoilers for future dirt sheet articles about the spoiled Smackdown spoilers.

There is major heat on Sin Cara after all of the botched moves in the Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara match. There's no way of telling which one was which so they're just assuming it was Mistico fucking up.

Also...

@SaintSana: @CMPunk I HOPE YOU GET INJURY AT NOC.” Like what, a torn quad?

:lol:

The fact that Vee Wun-ah's DUI's have to be differentiated is just pathetic.

As if anyone thought they would see the day when Jeff would be the straighter of the two (at least this week).

Stated before that it is insane that there is a time where people associated with Jeff Hardy are saying Matt needs help. If Jeff has truly gotten clean for the sake of his family, that is awesome. I had all but written the guy off, but have an amount of respect (a small one) for someone who has the decency to not put their family in that type of enviroment.

Supposedly Matt couldn't stand on one leg for longer than one second. They called a drug identification officer to the scene and determined Matt was under the influence of CNS depressants, which could mean anything including heroin, oxycodone, methodone, morphine, codeine, or various muscle relaxers.

No word if tryptophan is included with those.

Oxys have always been popular in rural communities.

I'm not saying that with the usual smarm I post with; that's exactly what I think it is.

Besides, isn't that what Jeff got in the mail?

Hardy's dui police report is up on TMZ. He blew a 0.00 but failed some sobriety tests not all. They took his blood. From what I read sounds like he's doing pills. If he has a half decent lawyer & depending on the results of the blood test he could easily walk on this.

The most important tests he passed. The breathalyzer & nystagmus test. The nystagmus tests look for involuntary twitching in you're eyes that happens when you're impared.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0914_Hardy_Arrest.pdf

At Monday's TNA Impact Wrestling tapings from Orlando, Ric Flair wrestled Sting in a match that's been discribed as a "disaster" by one reader who was at the show and sent in a live report. The match was so bad that many have said it has no place airing on television, considering the classic encounters between both men and what most fans will be expecting from a 'Flair vs. Sting' match.

Ric Flair reportedly injured his left arm during the match. Flair had TNA officials worried during the match after he clutched his shoulder and rolled out of the ring to re-group. Flair was icing his arm backstage after the match.

Regarding who is to blame, Flair was rusty from not wrestling lately and is in his 60's, Sting appeared to have forgotten a few spots in the match as he's been known to do, but at the end of the day, TNA are the ones who have the ultimate say and decided to book the match.

Sadly I think that can only boost their ratings because people enjoy car wrecks.

[quote name='masked lemon']

You've seen the clip where dude gets slapped for asking if wrestling is fake... I had no idea that it was John Stossel... Well here's the full report where he tries to "expose" the professional wrestling industry...

Quite the scoop.[/QUOTE]
I love that clip the wrestler is Dave Schultz. I bet it's still real to John Stossel.

Loved the show-opening video on NS - made the show seem better than it was and put Roode over huge. Enjoyed the Sting-Flair exchange, although I could've really done without all the "you're gonna die tonight!" stuff. These two could be 100 years old and still have chemistry together. 8-person tag was a lot of fun. Loved the spot where Devon's kids were distracted by tits, which distracted Devon and Pope. Hated Brooke's ass being covered up by the stupid blue ticket graphics. Karen as super-queen bitch rules, and she was great being an absolute objectionable woman to Traci, then having Madison suck up to her AND give her the queen's tiara. Seemed slightly odd to have one wacky tourney after already doing one in the BFG series, but this was fine. The Fortune segment to cement Roode as a main eventer was fantastic. Daniels cut my favorite promos of his TNA career here talking about Bobby winning is almost as big as him beating a former world champ, and pulling off the tweener role better than he does either a face or heel one. Liked Angle coming out, putting Roode over, but then making him run the gauntlet against Fortune. This should lead to much better matches, and face versus face is a fresher dynamic than just having him face whatever's left of Immortal. Bischoff saving "drive safely" in the backstage bit with Angle was wrong, yet also funny.

Sky-Love was a match. LOLed @ Velvet's version of a Side Effect looking worse than Matt's. Glad to see Velvet win here so they can do her getting the title at BFG. AJ cut the best promo of his career against Jeff Hardy. Tore him a new asshole throughout the whole thing, blamed him for TNA being bashed(well, he's one of the reasons, but not the only reason), and really made some great points about Jeff being really selfish and hurting the company as a whole with his actions. I was surprised to hear AJ throw in the line about not doing drugs, because before, they've just really hinted at Jeff not being in a condition he should've been in and here, they pretty much told you he was fucked up on drugs. If they're doing AJ-Jeff at BFG, this was the closest thing to an intense money promo as there's been in TNA in quite a while. But since it's TNA, they're probably not doing the match there and will instead just do the match on TV at some point.

Loved the big with Hogan, Flair and Sting being all wacky. Flair's "WE DON'T NEED A PLAN A OR B - YA GOT ME! was awesome. Joe-Morgan in a submission match...for some reason out of nowhere was odd. They aid Joe made the match a submission match, but why would he AS THE LOSER OF THE PRIOR MATCH, be allowed to do that? It's dumb enough to do a submission match with a guy who doesn't have any that are over, and it's even dumber to do one with a guy like that and with no notice. Morgan busting out a Falcon Arrow was a surprise, as was the triangle choke. This was shorter and not quite as good as the PPV match, but I was glad to see Joe win - even if it was only done to build him up to lose to Crimson at BFG. Devon cut the second promo about the Jeff deal and it was great - not as great as AJ's, but came from a different place as he told him what they'd been through together inside and out of the ring. He basically came off as someone who was certainly upset with Jeff, but would be willing to work with him to help him, while AJ just wanted nothing to do with it. Two justifiable and intriguing ways to view this. Two awesome promos have come about due to Jeff's problems, and I've got mixed feelings about that, but at least it's leading to SOMETHING beneficial on TNA's show.

When Roode and Kaz started, it hit me how the basic idea of Fortune members going at it might not be the best thing to do with AJ and Daniels doing something similar in the sense of it being friends having competitive matches, but since Daniels is turning heel, or at least teasing it, it might also might help out the turn by having so many friend vs. friend matches go smoothly. This was a really good, fast-paced match, and was the best singles match I've seen Roode have. They also got the crossface further over as a new finisher for him, instead of just as one he did because the other one didn't work. A lot of guys have done the crossface since the Benoit deal, and Roode does it better than most. Kaz teased being pissed, but calmed down, came back, and told Roode he was ready. This was great. So far, this was a really good show match-wise and they built to the future in some good ways as well. Then they did a backstage bit with them after the break that furthered this.

Jerry Lynn cut possibly the best promo of his career being all pissed off then kinda goofy after Bully Ray insulted Anderson. I'm glad they did a setup for the tag match, which now makes some kind of sense instead of making little sense. Tenay set the stage for Flair-Sting really well with a minimum of his usual goofiness. That really helped, although having Sting and Flair do their full intros the second time in the show sort of hurt it. Loved Sting-Flair early on. Very surprised to see Sting do a nip up - even if it wasn't perfect, the guy's still a banged up 50+ guy. Commercial break killed the vibe here. Normally, they don't bother me much, but with this being such a big match theoretically, it bugged me. This is probably the final Sting-Flair match, and given that, it really should've been presented in a commercial-free format, unless they planned it that way and just put the break in to edit the match. Loved seeing Sting slam Flair off the top one more time. Also liked Sting being a dumb babyface and leaving himself open for a low blow, which Earl somehow missed despite it being right in front of him. Can't believe they pulled off a superplex. They're both nuts and I love it. Then Immortal ran in... then Anderson. Then Hogan passed Flair some knucks, which didn't lead to the finish, but also didn't erase the bad taste left in my mouth by the run-ins. Sting won with the Scorpion Deathlock and they outright announced Sting-Hogan for BFG. Match was a lot of fun until the ending, which really wasn't needed. Just let them go out and have the match, and have Hogan come out after - they just had them all come down to build to the reaction shot of Hogan anyway. The last few minutes of the show didn't jive with me, but the rest of it was mostly really good, and all of it at least built up something for the future, which is ironic given the nostalgia-focused main event that closed the show.

Screens -

Quotes -
Taz - That robe’s gotta cost umpteen thousands of dollars.
Tenay - Thousands and thousands.
Flair - STING! STING! IT’S THE NATURE BOY AND I’M GONNA TALK TO YOU ONE LAST TIME. C’MON BOY, C’MON AND MEET YOUR MAKER. C’MON BOY - YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE! C’MON! IT’S ON! IT’S ON!
Sting - WOOOO! IT’S ON TONIGHT!
Flair - Tonight, TONIGHT, YOU VERSUS GOD! THE ICON VERSUS GOD! ONE MAN WALKS OUT OF THIS RING EITHER RETIRED FOR LIFE, OR ONE MAN GOES TO THE HOTEL AND GETS DRUNK! I WANT BACK IN THE LIGHT I WAS IN, AND I SWORE TO HOGAN I’D BEAT YOU AGAINST ALL ODDS! THE NAME’S RIC FLAIR - 16 TIMES YOUR WORLD CHAMP. TONIGHT, YOU LOSE AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO HOGAN IS OVER MY DEAD BODY!
Sting - GOOD! IF THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET TO HIM IS OVER YOUR DEAD BODY, YOU DIE TONIGHT RIC1 YOU ARE GONNA DIE AT MY HANDS! YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I AM THE STING! AND I’M GONNA PUT THE SCORPIION DEATH LOCK ON YOU, HIT YOU WITH THE SCORPION DEATH DROP! I’M GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL RIGHT NOW!
Flair - BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS FOR YOUR ASS TONIGHT!
Sting - LET’S GO RIGHT NOW! I JUST CALLED YOUR BLUFF!
(security separates them)Flair - YOU LUCKED OUT AGAIN!
Hardy - I’m extremely happy to be back. In Huntsville, I took my first step coming back here and trying to apologize for everything I’ve done. Now I take my second step - back in the Impact Zone, and try to make things right. Not just for the boys, or my family, but for the sake of me!
Taz - She’s having a wrestling match with her shirt and her foot - still hot.
Tenay - Atomic drops from the Pope - first time regular, then inverted.
Taz - Men versus men, women versus women - I’ll take option B.
Karen - Where have you been? I SENT YOU OUT FIVE MINUTES AGO, AND THIS IS THE SEVENTH MINUTE! I’m adding class to this place. I’m tired of this place looking like it’s for dogs and cows. Speaking of cows and UDDERS! Cover those up.
Traci - Jealous?
Karen - NO! I don’t walk around like a five and dime ho - I have class!
Karen - Ladies…
Madison - I LOVE WHAT YOU’VE DONE!
Karen - Ladies, Mickie, we’ll startr with you - this game you have with Winter, is over. Done.
Mackie - I get a rematch!
Karen - NO - YOU’RE DONE! You and Todo, you’re done. Over the next 3 weeks, we’ll have three matches - the queen’s qualifiers! Who’s the queen?
Madison - YOU ARE!
Karen - Thank you!
Madison - LISTEN!
Madison - Miss Karen, I just wanna thank you for the opportunity.
Karen - She’s so sweet.
AJ - At this time, I wanna introduce a good friend of mine - a member of Fortune, AND THE BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES WINNER - BOBBY ROODE!
Tenay - There are opportunities, and then there are opportunities.
AJ - I gotta tell ya Bobby, for being a former heavyweight champ, it is a privalege to acknowledge what you did on Sunday. You clawed to get your points, and you beaten 11 other wrestlers to get there. James…(next world champ) you hear that? THEY ARE RIGHT! THAT’S WHAT YOU’LL BE! Bobby, YOU EARNED IT. THERE’S NO DOUBT IN OUR MIND THAT YOU’LL BECOME THE NEXT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
Daniels - I’ve done a lot in my career - I just beat a former world champ in fact, so listen, I can appreciate what a feather in the cap it is for you to win THE BFG SERIES. YOU FOUGHT FROM UNDERNEATH AND BEAT BULLY IN THE OVERTIME MATHC. THAT WAS JUST AS INSPIRING AS WHEN I BEAT AJ IN HUNTSVILLE! WHAT!? I DID! You got one more hurdle - BFG. If you believe in yourself - we believe in you, these fans believe in you. BUT YOU GOTTA BELIEVE. Like I believed I could beat AJ - THAT’S HOW MUCH BELIEF YOU HAVE TO HAVE!
Kaz - CD, all kidding aside, when the Fortune train got rolling, we made a pact - we’re family and we’ve got each other’s backs. I don’t care who’s come in this company or who’s left, Fortune has done more to build TNA than anyone else. As a group, we strive for greatness, but we have individual goals as well, and Bobby, on Sunday, you accomplished yours. I don’t blow smoke, brother, but there’s nobody on the roster who deserves to be world champ more than you.
Storm - BOBBY ROODE, ONE HALF OF BEER MONEY AND FUTURE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. That’s gotta good damn ring to it if I say so myself. They didn’t know what they wanted to do with us, so we just made it work. WE TURN THE CHICKEN POOP INTO CHICKEN SALAD. Can’t say the cuss word, but all the nights we rolled the roads together, the trashy hotels, hearing you tell your boys that they missed you, it comes down to BFG and Kurt Angle. I’m not gonna lie to you - I wish it was me, but we got into this business, and you’re like my brother, and I’m damn glad it’s you! I had a drawn out speech, but I think people wanted to see some wrestling - I WANTED TO MAKE YOU CRY. ANGLE, I’M SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!
Angle - They’re right - you became the number 1 contender, and did it with an injury. That my friend, is awesome. But my question is what’s this one for all and all for one? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS? THE FIVE MUSKETEERS. THAT CRAP ONLY HAPPENS IN MOVIES, NOW GUYS, you aren’t the least bit envious of Roode right now? You don’t wish you were in the main event at BFG against the greatest of all time for the world title? KAZ!? CHRIS!? AJ!? AJ!? YOU AND I HAVE BEEN KICKING EACH OTHER’S BUTTS FOR FIVE YEARS! C’MON! The talented James Storm - you put on a good piker face, but what are you hear for? THE SAME REASON - I’M HOLDING IT RIGHT NOW - THE IMPACT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Now listen, Robert, since these guys don’t wanna tell you how they feel, I WILL - THEY’RE JEALOUS! Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it. Since the Hogan/Bischoff stroke has rubbed off on me, I’ve booked you in matches - every week, you’ll face a member of Fortune. You got a problem with that? Okay. Well guy, you can lie down for Roode, but if you do that, you’ll be in the bottom of the totem pole, BUT IF ANYONE BEATS ROODE, WELL AFTER I DEFEND THE TITLE, YOU GET THE TOP OF THE TOTEM POLE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Kaz, it begins with you.
Bischoff - Drive safe!
Taz - Christy Hemme - the hottest ring announcer in the history of ring announcing.
Tenay - BEAUD-T!
Hardy - AJ…
AJ - Now’s not the time or place. Ya know what bothers me the most? I’ve been here for 9 YEARS, KILLING MYSELF FOR THE COMPANY! MORE MATCHES THAN ANYONE ELSE. HELD ALL THE TITLES, AND ONE NIGHT, JEFF HARDY GETS IN THE RING AND NEARLY DESTROYS THE WHOLE THING. NEARLY KILLED THE COMPANY CUZ YOU’RE SELFISH! I GOTTA FEED MY FAMILY - YOU GONNA TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!? YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. WHEN PEOPLE TALK NEGATIVE ABOUT IMPACT WRESTLING, IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU. I DON’T DRINK OR DO DRUGS! I TRY TO MAKE THIS COMPANY SOMETHING WE CAN ALL BE ENTERTAINED BY. JEFF, THERE WON’T EVER BE A TIME FOR YOU TO BE AROUND ME, understand?
Flair - HULKSTER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? STING’S GONNA BE GONE!
Hogan - You can beat him on his best day, but I’ve got a plan B…
Sting - LET’S EXNAY PLAN A AND B - I’LL GO THROUGH YA! LOVE YA RIC, LOVE YOU TOO! TATA FOR NOW!
Flair - WE DON’T NEED A PLAN A OR BE - YA GOT ME!
Crimson - Joe made it personal, and he’ll pay.
Tenay - When can we see you back?
Crimson - 2 weeks.
Hemme - THE SAMOAN SUMMATION MACHINE SAMOA JOE!
Taz - Look at that quick burst of seed, speed, by Samoa Joe.
Angle - How many world title shots have you had?
Kaz - You gotta go there?
Angle - You gotta prove that you’re the number 1 guy in Fortune - do some damage! YOU’RE THE MAN!
Devon - Jeff, I’m not coming at you any other way. I’ve been real with you for 12 years - I’ve told you the truth. You and I have been up and down the highways, we’ve had lunch together, and roomed together when we had nothing. And to let something like THIS come between what we’ve worked for, if others wanna turn their backs, fine, BUT I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU. THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL! WE’VE MADE HISTORY! MATCHES WE’VE HAD WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! Here’s the deal - I know the Jeff Hardy that can be the show stopper and pull it out of his ass. I know the Jeff Hardy who, when the chips are down, can come up with the hand. THIS TIME, MEAN IT. I’M NOT GONNA TURN MY BACK ON YOU. I’m gonna grab you by your neck and throw you through the wall - I hope you take what I say for real. Let’s do it the way WE know how to do it. You understand?
Hardy - I do, Devon.
Devon - Good, cuz if you fail again, it’s over.
Hardy - I know.
Devon - IT WILL BE OVER! You need me - I got your back.
Taz - NORTHERN LIGHTS BY ROODE!
Taz - I wouldn’t want to face Roode - if I was still competing, he’d be the last guy I’d wanna face.
Kaz - YOU! ARE READY!
Taz - Up next, Flair versus Sting - nuff said.
Angle - It’s the best movie I’ve seen in 15 years - not because I’m in it, but because it’s an incredible film.
Kaz - I was pissed…but I’m man enough to say that I lost to a future world champion.
Aries - It’s not the X Division - it’s the A Double Division. There’s the A level, and then there’s the A Double Division. Call your friends, next week, A Double’s making his first title defense.
Lynn - RVD, I’ve been getting you Dqe dfor weeks, and you’d have figured it out if it wasn’t for that smoke-filled brain of yours. Tell ‘em, Bully!
Bully - I don’t care about you, RVD - I’ve been whooping your ass for 15 years. ANDERSON, I’M SICK OF YOU JUST SUCKING IN GENERAL AND I’M HOPING TO…Nah, I’M GONNA PUT AN END TO IT! Jerry, take care of Rob and I’ll take out Anderson.
Lynn - Rob, I’m gonna kick your brains in. JUST KICK ‘EM RIGHT IN!
Tenay - I always ask Sting about the match that launched his career - his first one with Ric Flair. How ironic that the one tonight might end it?
Tenay - Sting has been demanding a match against Hogan at BFG, and if he wins, he gets it.
Tenay - STING IS FIGHTING LIKE HIS CAREER IS ON THE LINE!

All TNA needs now is to hire Terry Funk to wrestle at the next PPV. They can have him, Hogan n Flair in a triple threat match with the prize for winning it being a hip replacement surgery.:lol:

Well, here we go. I don't think I like this:

WWE has signed former ROH star Claudio Castagnoli.

Castagnoli, one half of the ROH tag team "The Kings of Wrestling" (along with Chris Hero), has reported to WWE developmental and will be known as "Antonio Cesaro."

Cesaro has already changed his Twitter account to reflect his new name (@AntonioCesaro) and his Twitter account description reads:

"The official twitter of Very European Antonio Cesaro. Swiss world traveler, FCW Superstar and coffee connoisseur. Universal European Uppercut Master"

At this time, there's no word on the WWE status of Chris Hero. Both men impressed WWE officials during their tryouts and the most recent talk was that they'd be brought in together as a tag team.

Back in July, Cesaro was interviewed by Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas for the Right After Wrestling radio show and had this to say about going to WWE without his ROH tag team partner Chris Hero:

“I think I would prefer to go as a package with Chris Hero. But I would be comfortable working there on my own. We have a the unique ability to perform in a singles environment and in a tag environment. I think we definitely have very good chemistry and we have greater potential as a team.”

At least it's not "Swiss Bankerman the Chef" or something like that...

It's also probable that he'd be repackaged after FCW anyway, so this might just be a stop-gap gimmick.

Still, puts all those silly rumors of being brought immediately to the main roster and teamed with Hero to rest, doesn't it?

I slammed a volcano taco for Matt today. Get well soon bro!

And yeah, I'm now very interested in seeing the Flair/Sting disaster match. I try not to slow down on the highway when passing wrecks due to it screwing over everyone for miles behind me but in the comfort of my own home I can do it.

EDIT - the past like 3 days are a blur thanks to very little sleep and tons of work so yeah, I don't even know if I need to track down the Sting/Flair match from yesterday on TV or look forward to one next week. I feel like Towlie over here.

[quote name='Halo05']I slammed a volcano taco for Matt today. Get well soon bro!

And yeah, I'm now very interested in seeing the Flair/Sting disaster match. I try not to slow down on the highway when passing wrecks due to it screwing over everyone for miles behind me but in the comfort of my own home I can do it.

EDIT - the past like 3 days are a blur thanks to very little sleep and tons of work so yeah, I don't even know if I need to track down the Sting/Flair match from yesterday on TV or look forward to one next week. I feel like Towlie over here.[/QUOTE]

Like I posted in the OTT, Wal-Mart has mother fucking Cheesy Poofs. You may not have any idea what is going on, but at least you won't be lame.

I was solicited for a survey today that turned out to be for WWE's proposed cable network. I'll post some of the questions and phrases that were asked. Take them for what you will.

Below is a description of a cable TV network. Please indicate how interested you would be in watching this network.

Imagine a 24-hour cable network that was run by the WWE. It featured a mix of WWE-made programs, including new shows, repeats of Raw and SmackDown from USA and Syfy and “classic” or “historical” programs featuring shows from different promotions like classic WWE footage, WCW, ECW, NWA, AWA, etc. from years past.

It would have two new weekly WWE live in-ring shows (wrestling), but not SmackDown or Raw.

It would have a daily live in-studio viewer interactive show similar to SportsCenter.

Additionally, this network would include all of WWE’s monthly pay-per-view events to the lineup at no additional cost. Rather than having to pay for them, they would now be monthly specials with the same match quality you’re used to seeing on pay-per-view for no additional cost. These events would only be on The WWE Network.
The following had responses on a 5 point scale from "strongly agree" to "strongly disagree".

I enjoy the action of the WWE
I appreciate the athleticism of the WWE Superstars
WWE is not as exciting as other entertainment I am following right now
I follow The WWE because of the storylines
WWE is a great way to spend time with my family
The storylines and characters are not interesting enough for me
WWE contains too much talk and not enough action
WWE’S PG content is not interesting to me
I am following MMA and UFC now more than WWE
The WWE is not as good as it used to be
I don’t have time to follow the WWE
I follow the WWE as much as I used to, but I use the internet to follow it more than television
WWE is too violent for me and my family
WWE is too sexually provocative for me and my family
I realized it was entertainment and not sport so I stopped watching
WWE Superstars host their all-time favorite movies.

How do you feel about the program described above?

Very favorable
Somewhat favorable
Neutral
Somewhat unfavorable
Very unfavorable
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels, The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin, Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes, The Freebirds vs. The Von Erichs. In this series of shows, classic antagonists meet in front of a studio audience and watch and dissect their memorable matches and confrontations chosen from the WWE library.

A provocative, charismatic host referees the debates while the two foes thrash out their bitter rivalry.

The acrimony continues and is fueled by the response of the studio audience, who interacts with questions.

How do you feel about the program described above?

Very favorable
Somewhat favorable
Neutral
Somewhat unfavorable
Very unfavorable
Your favorite WWE Divas living, traveling, fighting, training and touring together, on the WWE Divas Tour Bus. See what really happens behind the scenes when all of the real-life jealousy, rivalries and drama emerge after the shows are over. Watch the Divas fight to stay on top, figure out who they can trust, and try to maintain the most normal life and relationships possible while living and working on the road.
Each year sports entertainment is filled with its own, unique blend of compelling stories, emerging Superstars, dominant champions and incredible matches. This series of 30, one-hour shows that showcase and analyze a particular year using the vast array of WWE library football from territories and promotions around the country.

An entertaining Superstar and Diva host the festivities, as the highlights from each year are presented through history packages, match/promo clips and original episodes.

On each episode, a Superstar of the Year, Match of the Year and Moment of the Year are revealed.
A live, interactive, daily show hosted by current or former WWE Superstars, featuring in-studio guests discussing the latest WWE news, and calls, texts and emails from WWE fans. (WWE’s version of SportsCenter / Mike & Mike In the Morning)
“As the World Turns”, “One Life to Live” and “All My Children” are gone from the airwaves, but the WWE Universe can still get their soap fix with “Chronicles Of”. A series of compilation shows from the library archives that presents the dramatic storyline of the on-screen life and career of both legendary and current WWE Superstars.

The shows chronicle the WWE storyline “biography” of the saga of such personalities such as the Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Orton, The Ultimate Warrior, Razor Ramon and Kane.
Meet the legends of sports entertainment to learn about their fascinating careers in this interview series.

Guests sit down for a frank, one-on-one interview with a probing host to share memorable highlights, controversial moments and never-before-heard stories.

Discussions are brought to life with clips from the WWE library. Subjects talk about not only their personal history, but share opinions on the current state of WWE.

Guests include Hall of Famers, WWE Legends, current Superstars and other important figures. This one-hour program will be shot in front of a studio audience.
Who was the best competitor of the 90’s? The 80’s? The 70’s? Who was the greatest champion of all time? What is the most fantastic finish? The most bitter rivalry? Which superstar had the greatest ring attire? The best nickname? The most awesome Ladder Match?

This show is a multiple part series of countdown shows that settles once and for all who reigns supreme in each category.

Each episode features an individual topic. Two superstars will then use video from the WWE library as evidence in presenting their argument to a WWE savvy celebrity judge such as Shaquille O’Neal who renders the final verdict.
A TV-14 series of 10, one-hour programs culled from behind the scenes footage of the WWE Divas that exists in the WWE library.

The shows follow the lovely ladies from the streets of New York City to the beaches of Jamaica, from cheerleader to dancing queen and prom queen to ring royalty.

Go deep inside the Divas with insights into their personalities and a glimpse into their lives outside the ring. The bronzed bombshells disclose insightful and intimate details on some of the most confidential topics.
Go behind the scenes with the world’s hardest working road crew and find out what it takes to put on more than 350 shows every year, WWE-style. Will the new hires be able to survive being trained by the seasoned pros? Will the trucks make it through Mother Nature’s winter storms, and Canada’s border patrol, to put on a show the fans have been waiting for in the next city on the tour? See more drama than you’ve ever imagined - it’s Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers meets WWE.

My prediction for NoC:

Vince helps CM Punk beat Triple H so Vince can reclaim his spot as the COO of the company.
Triple H wants his spot back and enlists the help of Kevin Nash. Since Nash is "fired", it'll be through outside interference, which will possibly lead to the new nWo.
Team Punk vs. Team Triple H battle it out at Survivor Series, with the CEO spot on the line. If Vince wins, he's the COO. If Triple H wins, he's back in. This will be the end of the storyline and the rose on the pile of dirt that CM Punk is buried under. Truly amazing, a storyline that was centered around Punk ends up being a storyline focused on a power struggle between Vince and Triple H.

Even though I probably wouldn't even watch most of it to begin with, the WWE network survey makes it sound a lot better than what we originally thought. Here's hoping the Hornswoggle/Michael Cole cartoon is just a crazy rumor.

[quote name='Scorch']My prediction for NoC:

Vince helps CM Punk beat Triple H so Vince can reclaim his spot as the COO of the company.
Triple H wants his spot back and enlists the help of Kevin Nash. Since Nash is "fired", it'll be through outside interference, which will possibly lead to the new nWo.
Team Punk vs. Team Triple H battle it out at Survivor Series, with the CEO spot on the line. If Vince wins, he's the COO. If Triple H wins, he's back in. This will be the end of the storyline and the rose on the pile of dirt that CM Punk is buried under. Truly amazing, a storyline that was centered around Punk ends up being a storyline focused on a power struggle between Vince and Triple H.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, please God no. Just.... no. :cold:

[/QUOTE]

The saddest part is, some variation of this is probably how it all turns out.

Out of all the stuff mentioned for WWE network I think the show about the ring crew going town to town sounds the most interesting. I know I've always been fascinated with the production and everything that goes not just in to WWE but any televised arena event.

[/QUOTE]
Oh cmon now. They would NEVER do that
and by never I mean this is most likely what's gonna happen since both Vince and Trips are glory hogs who don't wanna share the spotlight with anyone:razz:
.;)

As for the other prediction, they need to leave the whole 'factions' thing in the damn past where it belongs. Although I'd personally love to see the rise of managers again who would manage a bunch of wrestlers and help them get wins moreso rather than just the random run-in/screwjob we're seeing more of nowadays.

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Are we doing a chat for the ROH PPV?[/QUOTE]
Considering nobody's going to actually pay for it, doubtful.

[/QUOTE]

Laurinitis (I'm too lazy to look up the proper spelling) CLEARLY wants HHH's spot as C.O.O. He will somehow help Punk win and oust HHH. That's my opinion, anyway.

[quote name='JJSP']Considering nobody's going to actually pay for it, doubtful.[/QUOTE]

I paid for it.

My last minute predictions:

Bravados def Future Shock and Young Bucks
Rhino & Tomasso Chompa def Homicide & Jay Lethel
El Generico vs Jimmy Jacobs ends in a DQ after Kevin Steen runs in
Michael Elgin def Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin def Mike Bennett
Roderick Strong def Eddie Edwards
All Night Express def Briscoes

Show results:

Rhino & Chompa def Homicide and Lethel. Decent match.
Shelton Benjamin def Mike Bennett.
Young Bucks def Future Shock and Bravados. GREAT MATCH!
El Generico vs Jimmy Jacobs ends in a DQ after Kevin Steen runs in... as I predicted. Huge brawl with security. Cary Silkin almost got piledrived at one point by Steen. Cornette Face all over. Great stuff.

Intermission.

Charlie Hass def Michael Elgin.

Edwards/Strong:
Strong gets the first fall (pinfall).
Edwards gets the second fall (submission).
Third fall ends in a 1-1 draw.
Cornette comes out and says its sudden death whomever gets the next fall wins.
Eddie Edwards wins in overtime.

All Night Express def Briscoes to win number one contendership for the Tag Titles. Sick match. Just sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
PWG's next show (the aptly titled "Steen Wolf") will be headlined by PWG champion Kevin Steen defending against El Generico in a ladder match.

Spoiler tagged because of possible NOC spoilers

LOP had a story saying The Rock and Cena are going to be teaming with CM Punk, Sheamus, and another Superstar at Survivor Series. I guess you can take that as you want saying that they aren't turning Punk full fledged heel just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back