this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I asked in the last OTT:

Is insinuating one is mentally handicapped via PM a bannable offense?

I think it should be, I feel offended.

Programming this Logitech 550 kinda really sucks dick. I just wanna combine all 3 of my remotes, I don't wanna any of this "activities" garbage. :whistle2:|

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: @ this PaRappa the Rapper skit on Robot Chicken.[/quote]
That was pretty funny. I liked the opening skit too.

Edit- I'm a cylon.

[quote name='Rocko']As I asked in the last OTT:

Is insinuating one is mentally handicapped via PM a bannable offense?

I think it should be, I feel offended.[/quote]

Wha h'appen?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: @ this PaRappa the Rapper skit on Robot Chicken.[/quote]

That was good for a chuckle. One of the few PS1 games I actually play every once and a while.

That's kind of awesome how you can realistically get all 1000 seeds in PoP without having to resort to a guide or anything. Wish more games were like that, a lot of the GTA and Crackdown ones were kinda bullshit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's kind of awesome how you can realistically get all 1000 seeds in PoP without having to resort to a guide or anything. Wish more games were like that, a lot of the GTA and Crackdown ones were kinda bullshit.[/quote]

Really? That is good to hear, usually those types of cheese are insane to do without a guide.

Night OTT.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's kind of awesome how you can realistically get all 1000 seeds in PoP without having to resort to a guide or anything. Wish more games were like that, a lot of the GTA and Crackdown ones were kinda bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's good to hear.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']"I use PaRappa to practice my Jamaican Freestylin', mon. It's where I learned to spit the hot fiyah." -Soodles[/quote]

Thats how the pros do it.

Day the earth stood still is getting a lot of hype. All signs point to it not being that great yet I feel compelled to see it anyway.

I'm not sure if I should reactivate Gamefly for $10 to try and get PoP and Mirror's Edge since they both have low availabilities. Maybe I should wait?

[quote name='Rocko']I'm not sure if I should reactivate Gamefly for $10 to try and get PoP and Mirror's Edge since they both have low availabilities. Maybe I should wait?[/QUOTE]

I would. I've been wanting to do Gamefly again. I'd love to do GF and stay a member because I like those rewards they give you as a long term member :bouncy:

But at $15 a month for one game, :(

I got the "PLZ RESTART FOR $10" e-mail too. I almost want to, but I didn't.

I really want the new PoP. My g-ma said she's giving me some cash to go buy Christmas gifts for myself since she's too "elderly" to do so herself. I may pick it up then.

Yeah, $16 a month is ridiculous. I made a second account for YF360G and it expires soon. I want those 2 games, but this account won't be offered the $10 offer again for a while, but my first one has that $10 email. Good price, but I don't want to activate it and end up waiting 2 weeks to get a game.

I'll probably just wait a few weeks and then do it.

Yeah, those are the *only* two I want, Frisky.

[quote name='lilboo']:hot:[/quote]

What can I say? I have that effect...

On that note, I'm heading to bed. Otherwise, I suspect I'll become angrier as the night goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back