this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and on that note.... gnight OTT.

and not to burst your bubble plume, but i found a box of expired instant cornbread mix. i couldn't resist, i needed to make it. granted, it was bad. really bad. yours def won.

[quote name='Moxio']Bahahaha @ GameSpot.com not including GoW2 in its Best of 2008 Prelims.[/QUOTE]

Epic must not have offered them enough cash.

[quote name='zewone']Jimbo, do you use a MobileScrobbler on your iPhone?[/QUOTE]Yeah, "Scrobble" off Cydia, not to be confused with "Scrobbled."

I just grabbed that app today, and it did one song and then failed, and stopped scrobbling the rest.

It could because I was listening on my new car deck. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

[quote name='zewone']I just grabbed that app today, and it did one song and then failed, and stopped scrobbling the rest.

It could because I was listening on my new car deck. I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Try turning off EDGE/3G scrobble on it and setting it to wifi only, if possible. I accidentally grabbed "Scrobbled" and it didn't work for shit but "Scrobble" worked okay, aside from not catching about 1 out of every 15 or so of my plays, on average.

So, if I keep it to wi-fi only, do the songs just stay in a queue until I connect to wi-fi?

Because I don't have wi-fi in my car, son!

*catches a severe case of The Gay; clenches chest* Ungh!!!

It was a Fallout 3 dream. :cool:

Moose tracks ice cream is good....not in a root beer float though.

This stupid chick from work was in charge of buying ice cream and root beer for a root beer float day, and she ended up buying moose tracks ice cream and chocolate ice cream...she's like "well I know how much you all love moose tracks".

:whistle2:|

Me...I've been talking about it non-stop. Sucks that we no longer get Showtime...we had it for free forever and 2 episodes left and it's gone. I'm waiting for it to show up on the net somewhere...I can't wait to see tonight's episode.

I got a paper cut on my lip from licking an envelope. It's progressively starting to hurt more, and more. Have we not got to a point in technology where we don't need to put ourselves through such archaic means of sealing envelopes?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Gluesticks[/QUOTE]

Probably what I'm going to do from now on. It's just more time consuming and costly.

[quote name='zewone']Probably what I'm going to do from now on. It's just more time consuming and costly.[/QUOTE]

When I worked at a print shop they always had a damp sponge on hand when sealing envelopes, although, in all honesty, it really just made it harder to get the envelopes to close all the way.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You can also try licking your finger(s) and dabbing the envelope. I never lick stamps or envelopes that shit is disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Licking your fingers is more disgusting.

[quote name='Moxio']Licking your fingers is more disgusting.[/quote]

No way...you don't taste any of that nasty glue shit and after wards you just wash your hands and you're set.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No way...you don't taste any of that nasty glue shit and after wards you just wash your hands and you're set.[/QUOTE]

I like the taste of the glue...

It's even better if you smoke it :evil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back