this OTT sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lent it to that friend that I just hooked up. I should have it back tomorrow. ____, I've been really wanting to play it online too. :/

"You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO." - Eviltude

Well, I just bought a stand-alone Blu-Ray player. Not something I had ever planned on doing, but the deal was too good to pass up. All of the below for $150 (w/ free 2 day shipping).

View order
Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: December 10, 2008

* 1 of: Training Day [Blu-ray]
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
* 1 of: Blood Diamond [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: GoodFellas [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Batman Begins [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: V for Vendetta [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: 2001 - A Space Odyssey [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Full Metal Jacket (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
* 1 of: Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]

Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: December 10, 2008

* 1 of: Samsung BD-P1500 1080p Blu-ray Player

[quote name='Brak']Gimme 2001.[/QUOTE]

I also could have got Kiss Kiss Bang Bang [Blu-ray] (2005) as one of my free 8, but Robert Downey JR. is gay as fuck.

The Spirit gamerpictures are on the Marketplace, Maklersauce.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning everyone. It was in the teens this morning and windy as hell. :cold:[/quote]

It supposedly got to 19 last night here. Now it says its 27. I just hope that the wind isn't whipping up when I go out for a smoke and call my partner in a few

[quote name='Brak']The Spirit gamerpictures are on the Marketplace, Maklersauce.[/quote]

:whee:

Sweet. I'll have to check out the marketplace site on my break.

HumanSnatcher, what can you tell me about the risks of shooting hot man-lather on a girl's -> gulp

[quote name='dcfox']Slept on a pair of scissors last night :cool:[/QUOTE]
I've done that before.

I like the times I fall asleep fully clothed, and wake up in a pile of loose change and keys, with pennies stuck all over my arms and face.

My favorite part, is how my pants will somehow be twisted almost completely backwards.

Oh, and I'll have one shoe on.

[quote name='Brak']I've done that before.

I like the times I fall asleep fully clothed, and wake up in a pile of loose change and keys, with pennies stuck all over my arms and face.

My favorite part, is how my pants will somehow be on almost completely backwards.[/quote]
Sounds like you were drugged and raped, Brak. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Brak']I've done that before.

My favorite part, is how my pants will somehow be twisted almost completely backwards.

Oh, and I'll have one shoe on.[/QUOTE]

I like waking up almost strangling myself with my headphone cord.

You have a criminal mind, dcfox.
[quote name='HumanSnatcher']:roll:[/QUOTE]
Come on, mang! I need to know! I'm about to blow it, and I need to know if I'm going to regret it!

(I have my desktop set up on the small of her back!)

The only thing I don't like about LittleBigPenis, is that you have to unlock all of the objects, and whatnot.

I want to make my noir level, already. :bomb:

I'm still unlocking everything. :bomb:

I need someone to help me unlock the items that require a second player.

[quote name='seanr1221']My gfs obese clogged the toilet something fierce :puke:[/QUOTE]
"My gfs obese... :puke:" - seanr1221

[quote name='munch']Wow. I'm going to call my brother. I would have rather gotten in on this than the boringstation.[/quote]
Damn. That's a helluva deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back