Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

[quote name='integralsmatic']i dont know if this counts for anything but I have Poy Poy for the PS1.[/quote]

I have never seen a physical copy of Poy Poy sold anywhere... therefore I don't have it.

Also throwing out Intelligent Qube for PS (JP). Still has the missions and all in english, so it's perfectly easy to play. There is a single local US copy I've seen for $70 in unknown condition.

[quote name='radjago']Okay you got me. My collection isn't that deep. Do you have Psychic Detective?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Dragon Lore is pretty bad. It's 3 discs and never played it past the first.

You got me on Psychic Detective. My collection is not that deep either. How about the Daedalus Encounter with Tia Carrera?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I had that, I believe.

Rise of the Triad.[/QUOTE]

Completely forgot about that one. I tried it one time, but never did pick it up. This is making me want to hook the sucker back up.

A couple of good fighters on the 3DO.
Samurai Shodown
Street Fighter II Turbo

Any idea how the IIc version compared to the C64 one? I had an Apple "compatible" computer at the time...and the only game I ever ran into that I could not play on it was Wasteland. I bought it 3 or 4 times thinking it was defective until I realized it was my computer. I finally got to play Wasteland years later for the C64 and it is one of the single best RPGs ever.

This post explodes like a blood sausage!

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Evander Holyfield 'Real Deal' Boxing for Game Gear.

That's about the best I can do.

...Although I did have Wasteland for the IIc...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crowbb']Any idea how the IIc version compared to the C64 one? I had an Apple "compatible" computer at the time...and the only game I ever ran into that I could not play on it was Wasteland. I bought it 3 or 4 times thinking it was defective until I realized it was my computer. I finally got to play Wasteland years later for the C64 and it is one of the single best RPGs ever.

This post explodes like a blood sausage![/quote]

I have Wasteland.. but it is an illegal pirate copy from 1985 (hey I was a shady little monster back in the day), so I honorably bow down.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']I have Wasteland.. but it is an illegal pirate copy from 1985 (hey I was a shady little monster back in the day), so I honorably bow down.[/QUOTE]

Wasteland was awesome. I wish EA would get it's ass of the license.

How about Omnicron Conspiracy?

Worse PC game mistake I ever purchased. When I picked up this title a few years ago I mis-read it and thought "ah cool, t3: rise of the machines for the pc!!!" Stupid me should have read the label carefully before spending 20 bucks on this flaming shit NO ONE HAS (based on the number of players online, which is like 5-8 people at any given time!!?!?!)

g18157m4nky.jpg

[quote name='radjago']

Now for my entry:

Tooth Invaders for C64
Tooth_Invaders_ingame1.gif
[/QUOTE]

DAMN I use to have that game a LONG TIME AGO...and yes I still remember the power up song lol.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Suck on this:

Lost Luggage for the Atari 2600.[/QUOTE]

Bitch please...How many more people am I gonna knock out? Hahaha

ryanwzy6.jpg

[quote name='Troopa']Goof Troop (Super Nintendo)

7434Goof_Troop_SNES_ScreenShot2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Got it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Rise of the Triad.[/quote]USED to have it. Heck, I may still have it, but I haven't the slightest idea where it would be.

[quote name='Kendal']SO anyone else have Big Nose the Caveman?[/QUOTE]

yea, i have it in the box....didn't get around to finding the manual for it though yet....ill buy it someday to make my copy complete....

BigNose.jpg

[quote name='tholly']yea, i have it in the box....didn't get around to finding the manual for it though yet....ill buy it someday to make my copy complete....

BigNose.jpg
[/quote]

Dickface! ;) I love that game.

[quote name='Kendal']Dickface! ;) I love that game.[/QUOTE]

ive never played it....im more of a collector than a gamer.....a good chunk of my 1200+ games have never been in a system.....

I have dragon drive for the GC it's not rare or anything still can import it at some stores.

Another one is Snakes rattle and cosmic carnage for the sega32x that's it for games.

I still have the origanal digimon V-pet that first came out that one actually was fun it was more like the Japanese one.

[quote name='lonestar']Pinball of the Dead (GBA)[/quote]

Have it, love it. Best title screen to be used in a game... dodge -that- you undead freaks!

As much as I loathe sprites made from 3D renders these days, the bosses are actually nice.

[quote name='AlienLX']I've got that.. also Volume 2: Coffin Rock.

The least common game I own is Clock Tower for the PS1.. though someone probably has it.[/QUOTE]

I've got CT for PS1 :whistle2:D I don't have much as far as thinking no one else owns. No one probably has From TV Animation One Piece: Grand Battle Swan Colosseum for Swan Crystal.

[quote name='metroid85']Sakura Wars 3 for PS2

Mobile Suit Gundam Pilot's Locus for Gamecube[/QUOTE]
I've got Pilot's Locus :whistle2:D

Goof Troop SNES...ahh memories.

[quote name='daroga']I'll try again.

The Japanese version of Electroplankton, complete with extra shiny case, box, and headphones! WOW![/QUOTE]

NO.

You have been defeated.

[quote name='naes']No one has toppled my Hugo's Jungle of Doom.

I'll also add Jill of the Jungle[/QUOTE]

POW! I had those, they came with hint books and crap when you first buy them.

Also had FF8 PC, Mega mans and pocket fighter. My sister has the Mary Kate and Ashley game but not sealed! Anyone else have Battletoads on Game Gear or Lunar for PC?

Okay let me see what I could put down.

Wing Commander Prophecy. Disc 3 of a Starfighter graphics card. 3d game that is with ships and lots of fmv scenes. interactive senarios.

Body Fun. Basically a great game for children./ To teach them about weight. The idea is to grow up and eat right so that you will be healthy when the character grow old. Really nice graphics.

Mario is missing. The disc itself that is with orange writing. I lent it to a freind from along time ago but I count the game still.

The last Dinosaur Egg. You and your dog travel threw time to get a dinosaur egg for your museum avioding the natural dangers to time. Like the character can go a future where the sun is about to engulf the earth or get eaten by dinosaurs.

Rudoras Treasure. A very hard to find SNES game.

Captin Commando SNES???? I brought it for a freind who never returned my games. I forget if it was really Captin Commando but it said something like sho yo jump with a blonde guy with shades.

Anybody own these games?

[quote name='TheOneGod']

Secret of Mana Gameboy. The white cover game.

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Sword of Mana? Secret of Mana was never released on the GB.

In Japan, Seiken Densetsu was released, and is the first Mana game. It was known as Final Fantasy Legend here, and had a green cover.

I have both a 'dems.

I have a PC Engine game called 'Break In'.

It's actually a well done billiards game that was never released in the US. I have a TG-16 and Turbo Express to play it on, but no PCE to TG-16 adapter.

2006712%20(35).JPG

I've seen a couple of mentions of the Biblical "Joshua" game... but could I be the only one here with the GAMEBOY version? Although, technically it might belong to my brother, I kinda forget.

How about "Lester the Unlikely" for SNES?
lesterbox.jpg

Haven't seen anyone say they've had the ones I listed...

Atari 2600:
007 James Bond
Alien

PC:
Top Gun (original "old school" ASCI type graphics game)

Bueler?,
Bueler?,
Anyone? :}~~~

[quote name='Dogpatch']Don't worry. Dragon Lore is pretty bad. It's 3 discs and never played it past the first.

You got me on Psychic Detective. My collection is not that deep either. How about the Daedalus Encounter with Tia Carrera?[/QUOTE]
No, but strangely enough, my girlfriend does. I'd venture to say that she has a better collection than I do including Shockwave 1/2, Super Street Fighter II, The Incredible Machine, and a couple others.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I don't know if anyone's said this but Captain Novolin for SNES...[/QUOTE]

Yep, I already listed that. I thought for sure I'd be the only one to list that, as I it's got to be one of the rarest SNES games, since it wasn't even released to stores or anything like that.

Made by Sculptured Software (which got bought out by somone...can't remember who...Acclaim maybe?).

[quote name='Strell']Are you talking about Sword of Mana? Secret of Mana was never released on the GB.

In Japan, Seiken Densetsu was released, and is the first Mana game. It was known as Final Fantasy Legend here, and had a green cover.
[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy Adventure over here. The Legend games are Saga 1-3 (which are good, unlike the newer games for whatever reason).

I had that game, the dos version. It was actually one of Naughty Dog's first games if I remember correctly. I acutally played quite a bit of the game, can't remember much about it though other than my character recieved a torn rotator cuff as an injury :)

[quote name='coltyhuxx']The only catch - it has to be something you could purchase (let's say from a store, so we don't get into public domain stuff or something your friend made). Tell us a little about it and include pics (if you can find them).

When you post you can knock out anyone who's game you own (or owned at one time)....

Here's mine.

Keef the Thief - yes, I bought this at Software Etc (for those that even remember that store). It was supposedly pretty funny. I didn't play it very much. It tried way too hard to be this huge barren environment where you'd get lost very easily and that, to me, equals no fun. I kept it because (a) it was expensive at the time and (b) the box art is very odd.

205_-_Amiga_-_Keef_the_Thief.jpg
Foto+Keef+the+Thief.jpg

Edit: (Throw some pics down or some description of the games you guys are mentioning.. makes it a little more visceral, er no?)[/quote]

Here's one I bet nobody had/has, Mission Asteroid for the Apple II :)

Yes I have just dated myself. It was one of Sierra Online's games from the early 80's. It was a glorified text adventure with pictures.

[quote name='AngstOverlord']Everblue 2 (PS2)[/QUOTE]
Reviewed it. Beat it. Loved it.

[quote name='Dogpatch']Street Fighter II Turbo[/QUOTE]
It's one of the two 3DO games I own. Friend of mine was basically "giving up gaming" (former fellow GI editor Chet), and gave me his system.

[quote name='meerkatgamer']cosmic carnage for the sega32x [/QUOTE]
Mine's still factory sealed.

I think, so far, I've knocked out the most. Crazy how some people like to list a dozen games when the OP is "ONE."

I'll add one more: Space Griffon VF-9 longbox for PSone. It's one of my favorite underrated games. The main VO actor was also on Iron Chef, so I forever link the two. If you say you have it, tell me what you think of it.

[quote name='pilferk']I own Dragon Wars. :)

I'll up you Westwoods "Legend of Kyrandia" series (both 1 and 2...was there ever a 3?).[/quote]
I have the first one, but not the second... And I do believe there was a third one where you played as Malcolm(?) the jester.

My entry: the Shining Force III Premium Disk for Saturn.

[quote name='tholly']An O2. I have all the games for it.

O2Collection.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Killer Bees! TURTLES!!!!

I don't get jealous, but...well, I didn't get jealous until today. :cool:

RD

bread's done
Back