Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3 (PS3) Back to $50 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Was curious about picking up a second copy for the 2nd gun. Ebgames/Gamestop are offering $20 for the game, $12 for gun. Maybe it that 30% bonus promotion is still going on it might be worth buying for the 2nd controller but I think I will pass.

would they recognize that u asked for the first $10 discount price match...or can u ask them now to price match $20 discount...because it went from 69.99 to 49.99..

[quote name='whoknows']Trying for another $10 price adjustment as well. Hope I get it, that'll make TC4 that much better.[/quote]

QFT, emailed em a while ago. If I get it reduced to 29.99 shipped I am so happy. Loving the arcade part of the game at the 49.99 I originally planned, but damn this is sweet if it works for another 10.

[quote name='asiandrz30']would they recognize that u asked for the first $10 discount price match...or can u ask them now to price match $20 discount...because it went from 69.99 to 49.99..[/quote]

Yes, they will have a record of your first price adjustment of $10.00 when the price dropped from $69 to $59

Then since it dropped to $49 now you can ask for another $10 off for a total of $20 EVEN if you got the GOLD BOX PROMOTION COUPON which is still treated as a COUPON/PROMOTIONAL CREDIT and is different from the Sales Price.

I do all my PRICE ADJUSTING through the PHONE since it is much easier !

Just use the CALL ME BACK NOW feature as described by the other CAG'r above.

I got my GOLD BOX 1st copy of this game now for $29 shipped and I ordered a second one at $59 (for a SECOND GUNCON 3) a while ago and I called in and had that one price matched down to $49 as well !

SO 1st COPY TIME CRISIS 4 was $29 + 2nd COPY TIME CRISIS $49 (for the 2nd GUNCON 3 of course) = $79 - the $20 trade in Credit(or more) I can get from GAMESTOP/EBGAMES for my second copy of the game = $59 !! for the game NEW and with TWO GUNCON 3's !! AWESOME.. !

This deal is just too good to pass up !

JMHO..

Xfactor4

i asked for it by phone they gave it to me....because they didnt respond from the email i sent them yesterday..the guy still gave me the discount because of that reason...im not sure if they can give u the same deal if u didnt react in time when the deal was up

[quote name='kklems']Was curious about picking up a second copy for the 2nd gun. Ebgames/Gamestop are offering $20 for the game, $12 for gun. Maybe it that 30% bonus promotion is still going on it might be worth buying for the 2nd controller but I think I will pass.[/QUOTE]

The 30% promotion isn't still running, or if it is, they ripped me off last night...

[quote name='WilliamG']Just got another $10 back this morning! $29.99![/quote]

That is right. I got it @$29.99 too. This is just awesome.

Hahha.

I got my second $10 refund, making this game a steal at $29.99. I am so glad I bought two of these during the lightning deal. At $29.99 for a farily new game and a gun con how can you complain?

whoa I really missed the boat on this one. Can someone explain how to do this whole process fully to me so if something like this ever comes up again I can be all over it? please forgive a newbie

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']whoa I really missed the boat on this one. Can someone explain how to do this whole process fully to me so if something like this ever comes up again I can be all over it? please forgive a newbie[/quote]

Login to your Amazon account and click "Help" (upper right-hand corner), then click "customer service" (right side of the screen), then click on either email or phone tab options depending on what contact method you want. Explain to the customer service rep that you are requesting a price adjustment to the current lower price.

I can't believe some of you guys getting down to $29...that's pretty much scamming Amazon...they're one of the best retailers out there, they're customer service kicks ass, and abusing them like this might change their policies for future purchases. :shame:

i dont know if I would consider this a scam, I would consider consider this scam-light lol, I mean we all purchased this game at 50$ full well paying 50$ for it and full well expecting to keep it for that price, we are just taking advantage of their creative discount practices thats all, plus me personally I know I spend alot on amazon so for the 20$ that they just gave back to me i'll be spending that X 10 easily

oh btw they gave me a 2nd 10$ discount shhhweeeeet!!

This is BS, I sent emailed yesterday and got the message today stating that I already refunded. I called this morning and it took me an hour to explain in order to get another price adjustment, sigh...

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']Login to your Amazon account and click "Help" (upper right-hand corner), then click "customer service" (right side of the screen), then click on either email or phone tab options depending on what contact method you want. Explain to the customer service rep that you are requesting a price adjustment to the current lower price.[/quote]

ok I see the way now. Thank you. Man you guys are good I thought I was good before I knew about this site, but I realize how naive I was.

29.99 here now too woot. I don't feel bad on it, since anything I save is pretty much going right back into Amazon to buy other stuff.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't believe some of you guys getting down to $29...that's pretty much scamming Amazon...they're one of the best retailers out there, they're customer service kicks ass, and abusing them like this might change their policies for future purchases. :shame:[/quote]

Oh cry me a river ! I am sure Amazon is doing just fine !!! They are MAKING LOTS OF $$$$$$ just by SHEER size and VOLUME. If they got enough of thse things (5000 copies I heard) to blow out a $89.99 game for only $49.99 then what is another $10 or $20 from there !

All of us that did the price match thing DID NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL or commit any RETURN FRAUD which I imagine many would be attempted to do with this great deal !

If the lightning deal or GOLD BOX DISCOUNT was coded as a $20 promotional coupon off of the $69 REGULAR SELLING PRICE, then the REGULAR SELLING PRICE drops to $59 or even $49, then they MATCH the price.

Heck, I even tried to buy another $49 GOLD BOX deal special later that day and I tried to get AMAZON to price match the deal, but they said they couldn't because the price was $69 at the time of the special and it was still $69 in my shopping cart ! The $20 PROMOTIONAL COUPON is a TOTALLY seperate issue and they CANNOT and WILL NOT price match a PROMOTIONAL COUPON.

Anyways, good for those CAG'rs smart enough to buy during the lightning gold box special !

And don't worry, INTERNET GIANT AMAZON isn't goin out of business ANYTIME SOON !! LOL !!

Just my 2 cents on the matter ..'Tis what it is...

Xfactor4

i got this for $30 total as well. i don't feel bad either because like georox, i'll probably use the money on more amazon stuff anyway haha. besides, they screwed me over on that -$31 webcam on black friday.

Got a 2nd price match ($30!) with the original Gold Box order.

I ordered a 2nd copy of TC4 along (when it was $50) with 2001 on BR. Can I price match this one too?

[quote name='Barnolde']Got a 2nd price match ($30!) with the original Gold Box order.

I ordered a 2nd copy of TC4 along (when it was $50) with 2001 on BR. Can I price match this one too?[/quote]

Unless you ordered TWO gold box specials at $49 then you cannot get a price match on your SECOND order, especially if you only paid $49 for the second order !

Now if you paid $59 for your second order during the NON GOLD BOX special promotion, then you are eligible for the $10 reduction to $49

Your FIRST GOLD BOX SPECIAL PROMOTION should have showed up as REGULAR PRICE $69 - LESS $20 PROMOTIONAL GOLD BOX SPECIAL CREDIT = NET $49

WHen the regular price dropped from $69 to $59, you should have been able to get a $10 price match off the $69 (not withstanding the $20 PROMOTIONAL CREDIT from the GOLD BOX SPECIAL COUPON)

Then, when the DOTD price dropped to $49 WITHOUT ANY PROMOTIONAL CREDIT, you could have got ANOTHER $10 off from your original $69 PRE GOLD BOX PROMOTIONAL COUPON PRICE.

Hope that helps.. Sorry if it is a TINY bit confusing at all. You may need to re-read my post :D

Xfactor4

[quote name='mtxbass1']How are you guys getting the second price match? I got the first one no problem.[/quote]

Well my prior post answered this but if you paid $69, then you COULD have matched the DOTD price yesterday at $49 and gotten $20 off.

If you paid $69 and ALREADY got a $10 price match refund after AMAZON dropped the price to $59, then you still can get ANOTHER SECOND $10 off to make the price $49

AND FINALLY if you were LUCKY enough to get the LIGHTENING GOLD BOX SPECIAL PROMOTION, you would have saw the price on the game at $69 NOT COUNTING the GOLD BOX PROMOTIONAL COUPON or CREDIT.

The PROMOTIONAL COUPON or CREDIT is TREATED SEPERATELY by AMAZON (their rules not mine) so you then could PRICE MATCH your $69 down to $49 and still not LOSE out on the GOLD BOX PROMOTIONAL CREDIT.

I really can't spell it out anymore clearly than this.

Again, hope it makes sense and hope it helps..:)

Xfactor4

P.S. You can ONLY get a SECOND price match to $49 ONLY if you paid more than $59 for the GAME. IF you paid $69 (whether or not you got the GOLD BOX SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL CREDIT) you can get either TWO $10 adjustments or ONE $20 adjustment depending on if you ALREADY matched the price when it dropped to $59 !! :cool:

For those who bought Call of Duty 4 during one of the lightning deals a couple of days back when it was $39.99, is it possible to get a price adjustment from $59.99 down to the current price of $44.99 that it is now??? That would make COD4 for the PS3 $24.99!!!

Please tell me if this will work!

[quote name='thtcoryguy']For those who bought Call of Duty 4 during one of the lightning deals a couple of days back when it was $39.99, is it possible to get a price adjustment from $59.99 down to the current price of $44.99 that it is now??? That would make COD4 for the PS3 $24.99!!!

Please tell me if this will work![/QUOTE]

You are exactly right (if you get it to work).

Below is your scenario in detail:

It depends what the price was on the day of the lightning deal. If it was $59.99 the day of the lightning deal, you got the lightning deal for $39.99 and it is marked to $44.99 now, then the following would happen: You get $20 off for the lighting deal (60-40=20) and $15 off for the adjustment (60-45=15). This would lead to a total of $35 off retail, which means COD4 becomes $24.99.

oops. I was unaware that lightning deals and the "10 days 10 deals for december" were different animals. I'm assuming this only works for the lightning deals (I got mine on the day when amazon was selling it for $39.99, and it shows that in my invoice.) If people have gotten it to work on these 10 days for 10 deals and not the lightning deals, please let me know.

Getting my $10 refund. They denied me at first thinking I was asking for the first refund, but after another email they understood what I wanted.

[quote name='thtcoryguy']oops. I was unaware that lightning deals and the "10 days 10 deals for december" were different animals. I'm assuming this only works for the lightning deals (I got mine on the day when amazon was selling it for $39.99, and it shows that in my invoice.) If people have gotten it to work on these 10 days for 10 deals and not the lightning deals, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, the lightning deals are the only way anyone has gotten a price adjustment.

There's probably no way for you to get an adjustment. Sorry.

[quote name='whoknows']Getting my $10 refund. They denied me at first thinking I was asking for the first refund, but after another email they understood what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're the one who enabled my game addiction to purchase this. How did you not take care of your refund sooner? :)

[quote name='opportunity777']As far as I know, the lightning deals are the only way anyone has gotten a price adjustment.

There's probably no way for you to get an adjustment. Sorry.
[/quote]

I figured after I took a look at the lightning deals, because when everybody was talking about TC4 and the guncon, a bright idea popped into my mind to get a refund on COD4, little did I know that TC4 was not only a december day sale but also a lightning deal.... o well, thanks for the quick response!

[quote name='opportunity777']
Dude, you're the one who enabled my game addiction to purchase this. How did you not take care of your refund sooner? :)[/QUOTE]
I blame laziness :p

I got it though, so it's all good

You enjoying the game?

Dang, tried to get a price adjustment but this time they didn't give it to me saying because of the lightning deal, I already got it cheaper. I think I'll try again late tonight when they don't have CSR's in the US to up my chances.

[quote name='suko_32']Dang, tried to get a price adjustment but this time they didn't give it to me saying because of the lightning deal, I already got it cheaper. I think I'll try again late tonight when they don't have CSR's in the US to up my chances.[/quote]Why? I'm assuming you already got in on the $39.99 deal or the $29.99 discount after discount?

bread's done
Back