Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I think there has been a few studies out as to what is the 'most attractive' female type, basically comes down to being semetrical and a certain hip to waist ratio. so while they may look different, marylin monroe and kate moss can both have the same waist to hip ratio, which is why out of the general public they will be found attractive (they also both happened to come around when their 'look' was popular in the media).

[quote name='tauruskatt']not so much, eh? much better then megatokyo tho...i'm not sure why i was really expecting him to look like a girl...>.>

PA/E3 swag = big dorky smile from me.

i think it's safe to admit i find one of them attractive, lol. :oops: it's the whole interests and sense of humor thing too, never happen, but whatever, i'm just saying...successfully techy but still down to earth/funny guys are a turn on. ;)

Kayden, do tell, do tell...lol[/QUOTE]

Girl like?:lol: I simply expected them to both have hair.;)

And at least you found them attractive for reasons other than their ass.:D

[quote name='dcfox']This is Kate Moss:

km000148.jpg

She does mostly modeling, I don't know if she's been any movies though.[/QUOTE]

Lois: "Are you Kate Moss? For someone with no breasts, you've done very well for yourself. Good for you."

[quote name='dcfox']This is Kate Moss:

km000148.jpg

She does mostly modeling, I don't know if she's been any movies though.[/QUOTE]

Eww. Someone needs to strap her down and stuff a 50 pound tub of butter down her throat.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Eww. Someone needs to strap her down and stuff a 50 pound tub of butter down her throat.[/QUOTE]

or a pound or two of BigNick sausage.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Girl like?:lol: I simply expected them to both have hair.;)

And at least you found them attractive for reasons other than their ass.:D[/QUOTE]

while we're on the subject, for as much as i hate the G4 takeover, either of the Kevins could probably have their way with me, especially that Kevin P...hrmm..O:)
look, i googled, i knew i had heard it from somewhere: http://boren.nu/archives/2003/11/01/evolutionary-psychology-waist-to-hip-ratio/

"Singh has pointed out that even women who look very different may have similar wait-to-hip ratios. For example, he says that the famous actress Marilyn Monroe and the current skinny model Kate Moss both have the ideal waist-to-hip ratio. Even though they look quite different, their having the ideal waist-to-hip ratio would help explain their appeal, and why they have become stars when other attractive women have not."

the male ideal is apparently 70%, i checked mine on one of the million calculators online and got .71, so i guess i'm good. Also, apparenlty guys whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers have more testosterone, and, you know...

[quote name='tauruskatt']
look, i googled, i knew i had heard it from somewhere: http://boren.nu/archives/2003/11/01/evolutionary-psychology-waist-to-hip-ratio/

"Singh has pointed out that even women who look very different may have similar wait-to-hip ratios. For example, he says that the famous actress Marilyn Monroe and the current skinny model Kate Moss both have the ideal waist-to-hip ratio. Even though they look quite different, their having the ideal waist-to-hip ratio would help explain their appeal, and why they have become stars when other attractive women have not."

the male ideal is apparently 70%, i checked mine on one of the million calculators online and got .71, so i guess i'm good. Also, apparenlty guys whose ring fingers are longer than their index fingers have more testosterone, and, you know...[/QUOTE]

Interesting, to bad they just site people rather than actual articles and journal titles. Still it's nice to know that I can now official blame waist-to-hip ratios when I'm attracted to a women, not her eyes, smile, hair, breast, ass, personality or smell.

Oh and Marilyn was attractive, but Kate Moss I find way to boney like most models.

[quote name='dcfox']What about guys who's thumb is longer than their middle finger?[/QUOTE]

are you serious? that would be disgusting.

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm.
My ring finger is longer than my index finger.
Odd. Never noticed that.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't make you gay. It makes you agressive.

The longer the ring finger compared to the ring finger the more agressive the person is.

[quote name='David85']It doesn't make you gay. It makes you agressive.

The longer the ring finger compared to the ring finger the more agressive the person is.[/QUOTE]

You have that tendency, doesn't mean you will be. Also, my ring finger on my left hand is longer than my index, but on my right hand my index is longer. I dunno, I'm probably one of the least aggressive guys you'd meet.

i thought more testosterone was also associated with having more masculine features, losing hair at an earlier age, and being, ah, bigger downstairs?

[quote name='bignick']or a pound or two of BigNick sausage.[/QUOTE]

Ok, get me the soft, voluptuous kate winslet (titanic/quills period, she seems to have lost weight since) and you can fuck a skeleton.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']... Vida...[/QUOTE]

:puke: I find Vida to be extremely repulsive. I actually came very close to vomiting the first time I saw her, and I've been meaning to cancel my FHM sub since she showed up on the cover recently.

It's just hard to turn down free. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Interesting, to bad they just site people rather than actual articles and journal titles. Still it's nice to know that I can now official blame waist-to-hip ratios when I'm attracted to a women, not her eyes, smile, hair, breast, ass, personality or smell.

Oh and Marilyn was attractive, but Kate Moss I find way to boney like most models.[/QUOTE]
.7 seems a little low to me, but I can't say for sure without knowing anyone's measurements ... but I'll take bones over the alternative 9 times out of 10. :lol:

keira_knightly1112001-thumb.jpg

Now that's a woman. :drool:

I think we all pretty much know where you stand of women sblyml :roll:

Oh and congrats on the Natile Portman move, that qualifies you for the gamedude fan club! Remember it's only stalking if she files for a restraining order. ;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']I think we all pretty much know where you stand of women sblyml :roll:

Oh and congrats on the Natile Portman move, that qualifies you for the gamedude fan club! Remember it's only stalking if she files for a restraining order. ;)[/QUOTE]

Natalie Portman has been attractive for a very long time. Too long to admit in a public forum. :whistle2:#

I think I'm going to go now ... :oops:

(8181 posts ... I may be done for the night.)

EDIT: 16.61 ppd. Damn that looks nice. :lol:

Natalie Portman is def a good choice...not only is she gorgeous in a 'i'm genetically predisposed *and* I take care of myself" kind of way, but she speaks like three languages and studied at Harvard.

"I basically have a little boy's body. They tell me, 'Okay, this is where we're going to push up your cleavage,' and I'm like, 'What cleavage?'"
-Natalie Portman

on a purely selfish level, i just like thinking of her as a feminine ideal because her body type is slender and long waisted like mine. I haven't been able to wear a one piece bathing suit since i was like 9,

[quote name='zionoverfire']Post counts are gone and you still won't kick the habbit. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fine then, I won't stop now. But I wonder if I'll be able to resist stopping at 8200. :lol:

Also Natalie Portman is just about perfect in every way, not just physically. In fact, definitely not physically, since she's only 5'3". That's her only real flaw though. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fine then, I won't stop now. But I wonder if I'll be able to resist stopping at 8200. :lol:

Also Natalie Portman is just about perfect in every way, not just physically. In fact, definitely not physically, since she's only 5'3". That's her only real flaw though. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey my mother is 5'3". Are you saying she's flawed? :evil:

But since now we're posting pics, I'll share with all of you the number one girl on my list. She's been holding that spot for quite sometime now and its going to take someone pretty incredible to dethrone her.

ent0520c01.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Hey my mother is 5'3". Are you saying she's flawed? :evil:

But since now we're posting pics, I'll share with all of you the number one girl on my list. She's been holding that spot for quite sometime now and its going to take someone pretty incredible to dethrone her.

ent0520c01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

No, my mother's about 5'3"- 4" as well. But I'm not interested in our mothers, I'm interested in Natalie and I happen to have a full foot height advantage on her. :lol:

And of course Ziyi's a very good choice. Dark hair, pale skin, nice and thin. Definitely nice. Not too good with english though, right? :lol:

The only thing is if she ends making that movie with Adam Sandler she automatically forfeits her no.1 spot. Or if she makes a movie with any former or current cast member of SNL, for that matter.

[quote name='dcfox']The only thing is if she ends making that movie with Adam Sandler she automatically forfeits her no.1 spot. Or if she makes a movie with any former or current cast member of SNL, for that matter.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. I assume you already have someone in queue to take her place?

[quote name='dcfox']The only thing is if she ends making that movie with Adam Sandler she automatically forfeits her no.1 spot. Or if she makes a movie with any former or current cast member of SNL, for that matter.[/QUOTE]

I hate to see how far Drew Berrymore drops on your list when fevered pitch comes out.;)

Personaly Jimmy Fallon is my least favorite SNL cast member ever.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I hate to see how far Drew Berrymore drops on your list when fevered pitch comes out.;)

Personaly Jimmy Fallon is my least favorite SNL cast member ever.[/QUOTE]

Drew Berrymore? She hasn't looked good for 10 years.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I hate to see how far Drew Berrymore drops on your list when fevered pitch comes out.;)

Personaly Jimmy Fallon is my least favorite SNL cast member ever.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much hate Adam Sandler and I can't stand Chris Katan. I don't mind Will Ferrell that much. And of course Scarlett starring in Lost in Translation with Bill Murray is a major exception to the rule.

As for Drew, she fell off my list when she married Tom Green. And she's starting to look pretty gaunt from what I've seen on the commercials for Fevered Pitch.

[quote name='dcfox']I pretty much hate Adam Sandler and I can't stand Chris Katan. I don't mind Will Ferrell that much. And of course Scarlett starring in Lost in Translation with Bill Murray is a major exception to the rule.

As for Drew, she fell off my list when she married Tom Green. And she's starting to look pretty gaunt from what I've seen on the commercials for Fevered Pitch.[/QUOTE]

Of course, when Murray was on SNL it wasn't the stinking pile of shit it is today. And yesterday. And for years before that ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Of course, when Murray was on SNL it wasn't the stinking pile of shit it is today. And yesterday. And for years before that ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

People always complain about how the new Simpsons isn't as funny, but new SNL is 10x worse. Calling it a stinking pile of shit is almost a compliment because atleast the shit has the potential to be slightly funny.

[quote name='dcfox']People always complain about how the new Simpsons isn't as funny, but new SNL is 10x worse. Calling it a stinking pile of shit is almost a compliment because atleast the shit has the potential to be slightly funny.[/QUOTE]

Only if it were a literal pile of shit and every cast member from the last decade was wallowing around in it, moaning.

Of course it'd be even better if it were say a swimming pool full of runny shit and they all drowned in the process. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Only on CAG is it normal to make a segue from talking about breasts to talking about runny shit :)[/QUOTE]

And don't forget the detours into cars and basketball this thread has taken. If there's one thing a bunch of guys (and a few girls) should be able to stay on topic with it's this, and it simply didn't happen.

Maybe we aren't all degenerate pervs after all. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe we aren't all degenerate pervs after all. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You give us to much credit. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']People always complain about how the new Simpsons isn't as funny, but new SNL is 10x worse. Calling it a stinking pile of shit is almost a compliment because atleast the shit has the potential to be slightly funny.[/QUOTE]

Yes but the Simpsons were good in recent memory, it's bee a long time with SNL and I guess Drew Berrymore might be looking less attractive recently, I just haven't seen many movies with her in recently, other than 50 first dates or whatever it was called, and there were plenty of problems in that movie besides her looks.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I love legs, they're my favorite part, though I hate long ones, I like the short, soft, bit puffy ones. Though another problem is I find feet the most disgusting part of the body, kinda hard when they're so close to legs. Though I like large breasts if they're soft, bouncy and not so perky. Otherwise I don't really care, though I don't like the super perky, or super saggy, ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm a leg man myself...just so long as those vile feet are covered up. alonzo's pretty well summed up my thoughts on the subject, though I don't mind long legs so much.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Are those the guys from Penny Arcade?[/QUOTE]

I can't remember where I first saw a pic of those two guys, probably on some archaic post on PA years ago, but I've never been able to get this out of my head: The man that writes these comics and lengthy newsposts looks oddly familiar...

Simpsons are still good IMHO. Every now and then they'll have a pretty decent episode. And they're "bad" ones are more ho-hum than bad.

[quote name='dcfox']Simpsons are still good IMHO. Every now and then they'll have a pretty decent episode. And they're "bad" ones are more ho-hum than bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even the recent "bad" episodes still elicit quite a few laughs.

Not enough for me to watch it on purpose, but still. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Simpsons are still good IMHO. Every now and then they'll have a pretty decent episode. And they're "bad" ones are more ho-hum than bad.[/QUOTE]

They are bad because they aren't funny and even when they are funny it's only at face value, shows are meant to die after a certain point and that point came long ago for the Simpsons.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']sblymnlcrymnl, you are the first person I ever heard of who vomited from Vida. Different strokes for different folks though...:)

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/1165/vida8a3mh.jpg

She looks great to me.....[/QUOTE]

Vida's not so bad, but I'm not a fan of the huge caboose. There's this girl I work with who has a huge ass and its disgusting. Everything about her normally proportioned, its just her ass that's huge.

[quote name='dcfox']Vida's not so bad, but I'm not a fan of the huge caboose. There's this girl I work with who has a huge ass and its disgusting. Everything about her normally proportioned, its just her ass that's huge.[/QUOTE]

As an average person, she's very good looking.
As a star, a person who's entire career revolves around image, she's not that great looking.

You looking to get ignored, Guile? ;) :lol:

I don't think she's even close to being a good looking average person. Her face is awful, her tits are fake, and her ass is huge.

If she were a blonde she'd be the opposite of my ideal woman.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You looking to get ignored, Guile? ;) :lol:

[/QUOTE]

:lol: Nah. I might make a Vida sig somewhere down the road but to be honest, I'd rather have a Three Stooges or Jackie Chan one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back