Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='uzumaki_star']Me and my boyfriend were talking and I final realised that , my mate has an destracting taste for large breasted woman. I wanted to know how many CAG Members like large breast.[/QUOTE]

Straight men liking big tits!?!?!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Are you really that dumb you just realized this?

[quote name='javeryh']or 4 if you change your user settings... :)[/QUOTE]

or 11 by the time i finished typing up my post :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Kayden go to hell. Seriously, I mean do you know what shapely is?
Shapely is having big hips, big breasts and a somewhat smaller waist, which makes an hourglass shape. Having lots of curves as you will. It in no way makes you fat or allows you to be called fat.
It in no way should be associated to your other analogies.[/QUOTE]

Touchy, touchy...
A lot of people try to pass of a rank steaming pile of shit as beneficial and helpful fertilizer... that doesn't change the fact that its still poop...
Now, I am not calling you or her fat... or poop... I'm just saying a lot of people try to make themselve feel and sound better/more attactive by dressing up their apearance with terminology.
I know a lot of people who call themselves "healthy" when they are obese or very overweight.
Some people say violet, I say purple.... magenta is pink... It all depends on your perception of the word.
To me, 'shapely' is a codeword for fat. For you, 'shapely' is aparently something totally different.
I knew a girl that called herself both healthy and shapely... she was 200lbs and had an ass I probably couldn't reach around.

However... I've from the mentality that you call a spade a spade. I don't say shovel, or garden trowel...

[quote name='onetrackmind']tauruskatt i sent you a pm a few days ago, by any chance have you gotten it? sorry to be off-topic[/QUOTE]

You should feel bad... after all, we all stayed on topic... :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']
Now, I am not calling you or her fat... or poop... I'm just saying a lot of people try to make themselve feel and sound better/more attactive by dressing up their apearance with terminology.
To me, 'shapely' is a codeword for fat. For you, 'shapely' is aparently something totally different.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, Kayden, we (crissy and I) live in this strange world where the phrase shapely means having shape and curves. No one else has ever used this term shapely for the same meaning as crissy and I.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Kayden go to hell. Seriously, I mean do you know what shapely is?
Shapely is having big hips, big breasts and a somewhat smaller waist, which makes an hourglass shape. Having lots of curves as you will. It in no way makes you fat or allows you to be called fat.
It in no way should be associated to your other analogies.[/QUOTE]
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=shapely

According to the dictionary, shapely means having a pleasing shape. So techincally, what you described might not be shapely... but maybe fat is shapely for some people :)

And to stay on topic, um, I think being "shapely" is more important than size.

Edited to add: btw, with my comment, I am not saying that whatever AL described is fat. :p

[quote name='Kayden']... but don't blame us because your sensitive about your weight... :razz:[/QUOTE]

:p don't blame them because you have different terminologies. It'd be easy for someone to come on here and just say, "yeah i'm 6'7" 34C hourglass with a tight ass and long blonde hair" -_- (waits for readers to finish...) but instead they described what they looked like the way that they see themselves honestly, so no need to jump on their cases.

Angelliclulu & chrissy~ if it makes you feel better it seems pretty equal oppourtunity, on the twisting someone's words and cutting them down, what with the reference to flab being in the way of someone's 'sausage' gauging vision earlier.

[quote name='onetrackmind'] tauruskatt i sent you a pm a few days ago, by any chance have you gotten it? sorry to be off-topic [/QUOTE]

lol, awesome, i post a rough physical description, and i get an off-topic reply that has to do with games, j/k~ yes, i did, and the pics are on my psp waiting to get printed up on a different computer (mine is out of colored ink, atm). ^_^

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']lol, awesome, i post a rough physical description, and i get an off-topic reply that has to do with games, j/k~ yes, i did, and the pics are on my psp waiting to get printed up on a different computer (mine is out of colored ink, atm). ^_^

~[/QUOTE]

Actually it was the suv part that really got me going haha... awesome keep me posted... thanks

I have never heard of shapely being a "code word" for fat. All I know is that a shapely woman, a woman with curves, hips, etc... (Jenna Von Oy, Molly Holly) is MUCH more attractive than Kate Moss.

[quote name='Kayden']Could one not honestly gather what the picture may contain based upon the link name and the preamble of "I'LL SHOW BOOBIES"?]

I know some people are dumb... but fuck...[/QUOTE]

I know it was pretty obvious, but you don't want to have the mods and/or Cheapy on your back just for leaving out 4 little letters.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']But, kayden, marilyn monroe was also called "healthy", don't think that implied she was fat.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it didn't, but she was a bit thick for my tastes. Also she's dead, which puts a real damper on it. :lol:

:rofl:

Once again Kayden sticks his foot in his mouth! But honestly I've heard shapley used to describe fat women once or twice, however normally it is taken to me someone who isn't a pile of bones.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yes, Kayden, we (crissy and I) live in this strange world where the phrase shapely means having shape and curves. No one else has ever used this term shapely for the same meaning as crissy and I.[/QUOTE]

:applause:
Yay! You can be cynical too!

I didn't say my view of the word was right nor yours was wrong. I said there are different ways to intrepret words. With the description you give, veluptuous comes to mind. I associate shapely with robust or rotund. Healthy to me is like chunky or pudgy... not quite fat... but not overly appealing by my standards.

I'm not trying to get offensive. If I want to be cruel and demeaning I would probably make you cry :twisted:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I have never heard of shapely being a "code word" for fat. All I know is that a shapely woman, a woman with curves, hips, etc... (Jenna Von Oy, Molly Holly) is MUCH more attractive than Kate Moss.[/QUOTE]

So the stereotype about black men prefering thick women is true! :lol:

Personally I prefer the Milla Jovovich / Keira Knightley / Taylor Rain type, but there are exceptions (like Scarlett here). :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']Actually it was the suv part that really got me going haha... awesome keep me posted... thanks[/QUOTE]

haha, sweeet...will do :)

Also, just because i'm feeling random today! :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tauruskatt/P5140095.jpg

baking virtual cookies (and not the bad kind) for the first person to state why the girl in this picture looks so happy =P

^_^

to be on topic...there's boobs in that picture. under the shirt. so, whatev.

edit: resizing the picture didn't work, so i just pasted the link.

[quote name='Kayden']
I'm not trying to get offensive. If I want to be cruel and demeaning I would probably make you cry :twisted:[/QUOTE]
You couldn't make me cry if you tried... see I have this guy who loves me therefore your opinion of me matters not. I was defending crissy so she could escape unscathed. And I seem to have succeeded.

Well, this took an unhealthy turn.
It's like someone turned on a spigot and all of the humor drained right out of the thread.

[quote name='tauruskatt']haha, sweeet...will do :)

Also, just because i'm feeling random today! :lol:

P5140095.jpg

baking virtual cookies (and not the bad kind) for the first person to state why the girl in this picture looks so happy =P

^_^

to be on topic...there's boobs in that picture. under the shirt. so, whatev.[/QUOTE]

Well, the smart money would have something to do with the exhibitor badge from E3 that she's wearing. Oh, and those goofy press guys. Looks to me like they have faces made for radio and voices made for newspaper.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You couldn't make me cry if you tried... see I have this guy who loves me therefore your opinion of me matters not. I was defending crissy so she could escape unscathed. And I seem to have succeeded.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I was too busy looking at the cute girl to care what you were saying... :razz:

OMGWTFBBQCIAFBI!!11eleven!
girl gamer! :roll:

Hmmm... well.. you are kinda cute. ;-)

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, the smart money would have something to do with the exhibitor badge from E3 that she's wearing. Oh, and those goofy press guys. Looks to me like they have faces made for radio and voices made for newspaper.[/QUOTE]
I think she was implying the big tube in the girl's hand... just my guess.

[quote name='tauruskatt']judyjudyjudy Gets cookies!!! ^_^[/QUOTE]
Yay for me! I would be happy too in your position... meeting PA and having an E3 badge :)

[quote name='tauruskatt']judyjudyjudy Gets cookies!!! ^_^[/QUOTE]

I always wondered what those 2 looked like, I was going to go to PAX last year but I got lazy.

jsweeny gets some too for noticing the E3 badge~ also the reason for happiness.

angelliclulu gets some also~ anyone who's read the penny arcade comic about cardboard tube samurai gets how frikken awesome it is to have them autography a *bioware* cardboard tube (it had a Jade Empire poster in it still at that point)

kayden~ i think that looks damn good for someone who's just flown all the way across the country and is sleep and food deprived because of all the shiny lights of gamer-temptation.

;)

[quote name='zionoverfire']I always wondered what those 2 looked like, I was going to go to PAX last year but I got lazy.[/QUOTE]

you were going to go to that christen tv network? lol...j/k. yeah, I hadn't really thought until then that only one of them really draws the comic, I have one of those signed farcry comic books somewhere too

[quote name='JSweeney']That can't be right!
JSweeney never gets any!
(Got to love self effacing humor.)[/QUOTE]

lol~ you get some *cookies*...i dunno if you actually get any or not, and really don't mind staying in the dark on that one. you do however, get an extra cookie for the monty python sig, "Oh please, just a little bit of peril?!" "no, it's too perilous!" :lol:

angelliclulu, it happens, hanging out with guy friends has made me realize I make some very odd observations at times...but I just have a dirty mind anyway, so it's not their fault, they're just around to appreciate at my dirty jokes. >

[quote name='tauruskatt']you were going to go to that christen tv network? lol...j/k. yeah, I hadn't really thought until then that only one of them really draws the comic, I have one of those signed farcry comic books somewhere too[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yes family TV will show me the way of violent gammer comics!

It's neat that you got some of their signed stuff, I'm just happy I finally get to see a picture of what they look like, I was always curious how closely art resembles the artist.

It just donned on me... With all the posts in this thread I've made I have yet to state my preference....

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Shapely is having big hips, big breasts and a somewhat smaller waist, which makes an hourglass shape. Having lots of curves as you will. It in no way makes you fat or allows you to be called fat. [/QUOTE]

In other words, Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin’ world go round

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe it didn't, but she was a bit thick for my tastes. Also she's dead, which puts a real damper on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But she's so shapely, and soft..., and..... bouncy........and :drool:

[quote name='gaelan']In other words, Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin’ world go round[/QUOTE]

I said it before I'll say it again

Muuuuuhd flaps

My girls got 'em!

[quote name='zionoverfire']:lol: Yes family TV will show me the way of violent gammer comics!

It's neat that you got some of their signed stuff, I'm just happy I finally get to see a picture of what they look like, I was always curious how closely art resembles the artist.[/QUOTE]

not so much, eh? much better then megatokyo tho...i'm not sure why i was really expecting him to look like a girl...>.>

PA/E3 swag = big dorky smile from me.

i think it's safe to admit i find one of them attractive, lol. :oops: it's the whole interests and sense of humor thing too, never happen, but whatever, i'm just saying...successfully techy but still down to earth/funny guys are a turn on. ;)

Kayden, do tell, do tell...lol

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maybe it didn't, but she was a bit thick for my tastes. Also she's dead, which puts a real damper on it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Marilyn Monroe would be what I call voluptuous. These days there really aren't to many actresses or models that look like her and I think its a real shame. That anorexic Kate Moss look doesn't do it for me.

As for the whole being dead thing, as long as the body is still warm and it doesn't smell so bad, I might consider it. Anything beyond that, I'll pass.

[quote name='dcfox']Marilyn Monroe would be what I call voluptuous. These days there really aren't to many actresses or models that look like her and I think its a real shame. That anorexic Kate Moss look doesn't do it for me.

As for the whole being dead thing, as long as the body is still warm and it doesn't smell so bad, I might consider it. Anything beyond that, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Your tastes are a bit more refined than Morbid's, huh? ;)

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Kate moss looks anorexic now? I just remember her from titanic, she was so hot then.[/QUOTE]

That was Kate Winslet.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Kate moss looks anorexic now? I just remember her from titanic, she was so hot then.[/QUOTE]

lol...totally different people....

i'm not saying it's bad that people have opened up to attractiveness that includes not-rail-thin girls, but i have this oppositte problem where i have to work at it to gain weight, as i'm typing this i'm having an after lunch snack of nilla wafers and a left over can of frosting, tastes good but i'm pretty sure it's not nessasarily good for me, oh well. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That was Kate Winslet.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm always confused about that. I seem to keep thinking their are two healthy looking, similar looking actresses. I always know what winslet looks like, moss is where I'm foggy. I don't pay much attention to that stuff. Ok, Winslet was sooooooo hot in titanic and Quills (greatest movie ever!!!!)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So the stereotype about black men prefering thick women is true! :lol:

Personally I prefer the Milla Jovovich / Keira Knightley / Taylor Rain type, but there are exceptions (like Scarlett here). :D[/QUOTE]

I guess, lol.

I have dated short and curvy, tall and thin. I just think women are more attractive when they don't feel the need to starve themselves. Certain body types look better on certain people too. For example, Stacy Kielber is tall and thin but I think she is pretty like that. She one of the few that I think looks really nice like that. Someone like Vida Guerra, Molly Holly or Jenna Von Oy doesn't need to lose weight. They look great as they are and wouldn't look right if they were thin as Stacy Kiebler. Heck, I think Queen Latifah and Sara Rue ("Less Than Perfect" on ABC) are quite attractive as "larger" ladies (although I don't think they are that big at all). In the case of Sara I really like her bubbly personality. She seems like she'd be a lot of fun to be around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back