TMK almost got raped at a strip club OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Grind Radio is sick. Although if you played Jet Set Radio Future you may want to skip it (although, I never played JGR, only watched, though I played JSRF).

Jet Grind Radio is fantastic. The Power Stone games aren't traditional fighting games so they may be worth a look, but they are both much better if you're playing multiplayer. Tennis is garbitch, but the Virtua Tennis games for the DC were a lot of fun.

Edit: A little more non-traditional pick I forgot to mention would be Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage. It's a 3d Final Fight type game. I got it as a birthday gift and assumed it was some bargain-bin junk, but it ended up being (at the time) an enjoyable hack and slash adventure game. The voice acting and story are goofy as fuck, but whatever.

[quote name='Number83']Looking at some of the games in my collection...Just to name a few:

Tech Romancer
Typing of the Dead
Power Stone 1 + 2
Record of Lodoss War
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Expendibles
Project Justice

Dont let anyone tell you Shenmue is good...It stinks!!![/QUOTE]

I hate you so much.

Jet Grind Radio? I always thought it was called Jet Set Radio. Granted, I've only played JSRF and never had a dreamcast.

Just watched the first ep of Breaking Bad. I can't watch to catch up. I've also been watching Nip/Tuck with my roommate (well, I started at S2), and I really like that as well.

[quote name='Number83']Looking at some of the games in my collection...Just to name a few:

Tech Romancer
Typing of the Dead
Power Stone 1 + 2
Record of Lodoss War
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Expendibles
Project Justice

Dont let anyone tell you Shenmue is good...It stinks!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']MDK 2
NCAA College Football 2002
Expendables(This one is neither)
Legacy of Kane: Soul Reaver
Metropolis Street Racer (It's the original Project Gotham Racing)
Grandia II
Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1 (Genesis games)
Tennis 2K2[/QUOTE]

From the man who can't spell Kain...

[quote name='Rocko']Just watched the first ep of Breaking Bad. I can't watch to catch up. I've also been watching Nip/Tuck with my roommate (well, I started at S2), and I really like that as well.[/QUOTE]

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on television. It only gets better.

I used to watch Nip/Tuck, but I got bored during season four. The first three seasons are great, though.

[quote name='prmononoke']Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on television. It only gets better.

I used to watch Nip/Tuck, but I got bored during season four. The first three seasons are great, though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, everyone I know and the entirety of the Internet says that Breaking Bad is the best show currently airing, so I'm really looking forward to the first three seasons on Netflix now that I started. As for Nip/Tuck, I'm almost through with the second season right now (I saw most of it, and 2 or 3 eps of S1) and I love it. My roomie said he got over it during S5 and the consensus seems to be that S5-6 aren't worth it so we'll see.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seaman's the best Dreamcast game. Then there's Tennis 2K2 and Crazy Taxi as runner-ups.[/QUOTE]

I tried Seaman, but they all died, so whatever. I ran out of food!

Sup bitches?

I'm LOVING my HP Touchpad with Android 4.0 on it.

Temp, do you have access to a Dreamcast light gun? I had good times with Confidential Mission and House of the Dead 2

[quote name='Soodmeg']For the love of god someone cancel The New Girl.[/QUOTE]

It isn't the best show ever, but it isn't terrible. There are way worse shows on television. Like the million dumb redneck shows on the history channel, ROB!, Whitney, Are You There Chelsea?, etc.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']From the man who can't spell Kain...[/QUOTE]

I misspelled Expendables too...Want be to go back and fix them?

[quote name='manthing']Sup bitches?

I'm LOVING my HP Touchpad with Android 4.0 on it.

Temp, do you have access to a Dreamcast light gun? I had good times with Confidential Mission and House of the Dead 2[/QUOTE]

Nah, I wish I did though. I always wanted to play those games.

I'll check the local mom & pop.

Well, I just listened to something completely disturbing. I need to stop going to that weird part of the internet.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It isn't the best show ever, but it isn't terrible. There are way worse shows on television. Like the million dumb redneck shows on the history channel, ROB!, Whitney, Are You There Chelsea?, etc.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong sir...it is the worst show ever.

[quote name='JStryke']Jet Grind Radio? I always thought it was called Jet Set Radio. Granted, I've only played JSRF and never had a dreamcast.[/QUOTE]In the US they called it Jet Grind Radio. Japan was Jet Set Radio. On Xbox they decided to call it Jet Set Radio Future.

Jet Grind Radio felt pretty different IMO. I'm one of those people who preferred it.

Dreamcast is a very awesome console, one of my favorites. :D While there's many games I like, one that sticks out is TechRomancer.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Super Bowl commercials were very disappointing.
[/QUOTE]

I thought a few of them were pretty good, like the Clint Eastwood Dodge commercial, the Volkswagon commercial (Star Wars, duh!), and my favorite was the Brown M&M comemrcial.
___

/highfive on Tech Romancer, TMK. I think thats one of my favorites too for the DC.
__

Speaking of Star Wars...Star Wars 3D this Friday...Who's in?!?!?

[quote name='Number83']
Speaking of Star Wars...Star Wars 3D this Friday...Who's in?!?!?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

But only if the theater is giving out pod racing goggles 3d glasses.

It been hard waiting for 3d bantha pudu

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']

In any news, a movie based on "The Hunger Games"? Yes please![/QUOTE]

What?! They are making a movie based on Hunger Games? I call BS. Next thing you'll tell me is Peter Jackson is doing the Hobbit and Spiderman is already getting rebooted.
:roll:

[quote name='Number83']
Speaking of Star Wars...Star Wars 3D this Friday...Who's in?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out. Who knows - maybe with 3D the underwater monster chase and pod racing segmenets won't be horrible, pointless wastes of time.

[quote name='manthing']:wave:

But only if the theater is giving out pod racing goggles 3d glasses.

It been hard waiting for 3d bantha pudu[/QUOTE]

If they give out pod racing goggles, I'll have to go twice so I could keep the 2nd pair unopened.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'll check it out. Who knows - maybe with 3D the underwater monster chase and pod racing segmenets won't be horrible, pointless wastes of time.[/QUOTE]

/highfive

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You're supposed to recycle the 3D glasses to save the planet, man.[/QUOTE]

I will recycle them...I'll use them again in about 10 years when Lucas re-releases them to the theaters in his Ultimate Anniversary Never-Seen-Before Super-Spectacular Final, Final Vision Release. ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']With audio commentary by Gamorean Guard #2[/QUOTE]

That would be WIN if they could get George Miller to do that!!!

Some people think Isaac Grand or Barry Robertson was Gamorean Guard #2, but it was not. And everyone knows Tony Star was the Gamorean that was
Eaten by the Rancor

I still haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies EXCEPT Episode One.

By the way, I'm really tired of this "expired token" bullshit. CheapyD needs to fix that shit already.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What?! They are making a movie based on Hunger Games? I call BS. Next thing you'll tell me is Peter Jackson is doing the Hobbit and Spiderman is already getting rebooted.
:roll:[/QUOTE]

Anything less then a great movie would very much disappoint me.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I thought a few of them were pretty good, like the Clint Eastwood Dodge commercial, the Volkswagon commercial (Star Wars, duh!), and my favorite was the Brown M&M comemrcial.
[/QUOTE]

A couple out of a bunch isn't a very high success rate. The apocalypse-proof truck, Eastwood Dodge commercial and the homing-football were all pretty good. Otherwise, meh.

I liked the Hunger Games books, but honestly am not sure I need to see them on film. Sounds pretty horrifying, in fact. I'm guessing they are going to tone it down, though. I'd think they'd have to.

Started Need for Speed: The Run yesterday and it feels like the Call of Duty of racing games since it's so scripted that it cheapens what was an interesting idea for a racing game.

Finally started GTA 4 on Saturday after finally beating GTA 3...on my iPad 2. I'm kicking myself for waiting this long to play it. I'm impressed even if it is an old game.

[quote name='Ed_']Finally started GTA 4 on Saturday after finally beating GTA 3...on my iPad 2. I'm kicking myself for waiting this long to play it. I'm impressed even if it is an old game.[/QUOTE]

The lost and the damned and gay tony are even better.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']After Rage: one with an ending.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was disappointing. The ending cutscene looked like it was going to be a bit weak from the beginning, but holy hell wtf. I had to rewatch it on youtube as I thought maybe I missed something. At least the ending credit song was good.

Hmmm...I wonder if Enslaved has an ending...

[quote name='JStryke']Yeah, that was disappointing. The ending cutscene looked like it was going to be a bit weak from the beginning, but holy hell wtf. I had to rewatch it on youtube as I thought maybe I missed something. At least the ending credit song was good.

Hmmm...I wonder if Enslaved has an ending...[/QUOTE]

"The only thing that Enslaved ends is your hopes and dreams that games can be good" - Frosty

[quote name='munch']So I kind of like that Smash show.[/QUOTE]

Let me be the fist to say, $$$$$$TTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Goes back to watching Vampire Diaries*

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']"The only thing that Enslaved ends is your hopes and dreams that games can be good" - Frosty[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

That does sound like me. :whistle2:k

Enslaved's ending is... uh... interesting.

Morning, OTT.

Finally really getting into the main quest of Skyrim...after 36 levels and 63 hours played.

I finally found my voice!

[quote name='DT778']wiki has the film being pg-13.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's utterly impossible if they are making it like the books, so yeah, if that rating is right, they are majorly toning it down. Which is just as well for the film, but may not result in a good film, just a more watchable one. Probably just shouldn't have even been made IMHO.

EDIT: did some searching, and yes it will be less than R. Not clear if that's PG-13 or PG. Director wants the YA audience the books were (originally) written for to be able to see it. That's fine by me. I didn't really want to see an R (or hell, it could easily be NC-17) version.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Finally really getting into the main quest of Skyrim...after 36 levels and 63 hours played.

I finally found my voice![/QUOTE]Is there a place in the game menu that tells you how long you've been playing?

I'm at level 29 and have also done very little of the main quest.

How are you guys playing this game? My dude's a Nord, battle axe and shield player. Right now I'm at the magic college trying to build up destruction. I wanna throw some stronger hadukens and jedi electric shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back