Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

ive only got 2 complaints about this sale 1 being i just found out they dropped the price of socom 3 to 14.99 and i bought it on friday for 19.99 from cc and the second being having to wait around for the games to ship i want those games so bad. spent a little over a hundred for 14 games all of which are pretty cool quick question though for those of you who have played socom is it easy to get into learning curve wise ?ive heard nothign but positive things about the series overall so i cant wait to finally give it a try.

[quote name='evanft']
reeding.jpg

Seriously, how many fucking times do I need to say it? Read the fucking first post you dumb shits. [/QUOTE]

QFT

I tried doing this on Friday, but unfortunately--- no one listens. [sigh]

[quote name='lokizz']ive only got 2 complaints about this sale 1 being i just found out they dropped the price of socom 3 to 14.99 and i bought it on friday for 19.99 from cc [/quote] Take your reciept to circuit city and get a price ajustment to get your $5 back. ;)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Pfffft anyone can edit those.[/quote]

:D Are you the one who added it? Whoever it is didn't put it in the right place.

[quote name='evanft']
reeding.jpg

Seriously, how many fucking times do I need to say it? Read the fucking first post you dumb shits. [/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .............:applause: ........right on!!!!!

[quote name='Americanpierg']this sale sucks, i put in 10 games that i reallly wanted and then when i checkout theyre all gone, what gives???[/quote]

I swear to god, we need some sort of approval mechanism for people in the deals forum.

Got my order today from whenever the sale started (I think I'm post #6 in this topic), definitely a good deal if you can get in on anything anymore!

[quote name='eau']fuck Circuit City!

On day 1, I placed an order but realized a mistake in a game selection. So I canceled it and placed a new order (all within a hour). I even received an order cancelation email.

Now they have just charged my credit cards for BOTH orders. WTF! I thought they only charge when the order ships?![/quote]

...credit cards dont work like that. when u order from online, ur credit card company puts the amount of ur order on hold, and if u cancel an order, that amount will be freed up within 2-5 days

My Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution and Soul Calibur II (Gamecube) arrived today. Much to my surprise and delight, Soul Calibur II was an original print, non-Player's Choice copy. I've been looking for a non-Player's Choice copy for a long time, and I finally decided to get it because it was $5.96; lo and behold, I lucked out.

I got confirmations for most of my stuff, but one of my games (Sims: Bustin' Out fr GBA) got cancelled. I'm not sure why; I emailed them asking about it. The original email didn't tell me anything other than the fact that it was cancelled.

[quote name='Americanpierg']...credit cards dont work like that. when u order from online, ur credit card company puts the amount of ur order on hold, and if u cancel an order, that amount will be freed up within 2-5 days[/quote]
No, the charge from the canceled order was initially authorized on my card, and then 2 days later it was posted to my account as an actual charge. fuck them.

I already sent them an email requesting a reversal. I'll give them a couple more days, then I'll dispute the charge with my card company.

I think cc.com just had an afternoon update. There's a bunch of $3.96 and $8.96 games that just came back in stock. I was able to order these:

James Bond 007™: Everything or Nothing™ (Xbox™)
Total $3.96

The Lord of the Rings™: The Third Age (Xbox™)
Total $3.96

The Urbz™: Sims in the City (Xbox™)
Total $3.96

Greg Hastings’ Tournament Paintball (Xbox™)
Total $3.96

The Sims™ Bustin’ Out (Xbox™)
Total $3.96

Charges for this order:
Subtotal $19.80
Estimated Shipping $3.99
Estimated tax $1.55
Total $25.34

Super-fast shipping! I got my first order yesterday (USPS Priority), and my second today (Fedex), even though I picked the cheapest shipping option... Thanks again, OP!

Lotsa PS2 titles back in stock including Suikoden Tactics (reviews don't like it or I would have given it a try), and a few others (the first TAK for the GBA for, I think, $2).

Yeah, I tried Tak for GBA a couple of hours ago and it was already unavailable. They must only be getting in a handful of each game.

Yeah there's a few titles back in stock now, including Half Life 2... not sure how long that'll last. In any case, just got my order in and it went through... decent deal.

Got my games today! I was worried they might be GH but only one of them was. All in all, I made out pretty good but I missed one game (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time), although I don't think they ever really had it in stock.

[quote name='mxpowar']Got my games today! I was worried they might be GH but only one of them was. All in all, I made out pretty good but I missed one game (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time), although I don't think they ever really had it in stock.[/QUOTE]
They did have it in stock. I had it in my cart for a while (by that I mean, confirmed in stock), but it disappeared while I was dicking around figuring out what to order.

[quote name='icruise']They did have it in stock. I had it in my cart for a while (by that I mean, confirmed in stock), but it disappeared while I was dicking around figuring out what to order.[/quote]

Sorry, that was me.

Yeah, I got a Sands of Time, so this deal definitely wasn't a fluke.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Lame update, the only thing other than old sports games that was under $6 that was updated was Terminator 3 for PS2 for $2.96.[/quote]

yes! i grabbed terminator and expn2k5, score

Available as of 9:30 AM EST. Better hurry if anyone is looking for these:

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent™ (PlayStation®2)
UPC 014633148688 Price $3.96

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (PlayStation®2)
UPC 083717200628 Price $5.96

Red Dead Revolver (PlayStation®2)
UPC 710425273797 Price $5.96

[quote name='icruise']Suikoden Tactics is back in stock.[/quote]

I would hit that...but it got fat and ebgames dropped its worth down to 8, so sadly it aint gettin no love from me no mo

I know this has been asked more than likely but does anyone know if this includes in store too? I know a good chunk of these games are available at my local CC.

Thanks

[quote name='wratih9']I know this has been asked more than likely but does anyone know if this includes in store too? I know a good chunk of these games are available at my local CC.

Thanks[/quote]

Some are.

Absolutely, wraith. If they aren't marked correctly, just have someone pricecheck/confirm the clearance prices for you. But yes, the games at your B&M should definately be clearance price.

[quote name='wratih9']I know this has been asked more than likely but does anyone know if this includes in store too? I know a good chunk of these games are available at my local CC.

Thanks[/quote]

The prices on the website and in-store are all the same. I went to pick up Fire Emblem : POR . While there, I saw a copy of Soul Calibur II PC which was marked 19.99 but rung up 5.xx. I wanted that just to play Link. I already had the PS2 version.

hell yeah finally got all 14 of my games in the mail took long enough. does anyone know wtf is their reason for putting the names of the games on those packages? id think that wouuld pretty much be inviting someone to steal your games and i wont even start whining about the crappy packaging they did in the one box i got. eh but im glad i got these sweet deals and now im off to play socom 3. btw what does B & M mean?

[quote name='lokizz']hell yeah finally got all 14 of my games in the mail took long enough. does anyone know wtf is their reason for putting the names of the games on those packages? id think that wouuld pretty much be inviting someone to steal your games and i wont even start whining about the crappy packaging they did in the one box i got. eh but im glad i got these sweet deals and now im off to play socom 3. btw what does B & M mean?[/quote]

Brick & Mortar

[quote name='youruglyclone']my games came in but check this out

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/youruglyclone/Get%20on%20the%20Mic%20CC/

why in god's green earth would you send a game in a large cardboard box in a bubble mailer....

still pretty happy with my score of megaman x8, brave fencer[/quote]

I'd be pissed if I paid a good amount of money for Get on Da Mic and it arrived like that. Of course, I would never buy that game, but thats besides the point...

[quote name='guinaevere']Absolutely, wraith. If they aren't marked correctly, just have someone pricecheck/confirm the clearance prices for you. But yes, the games at your B&M should definately be clearance price.[/quote]

Thanks to all that answered.

I figured that was the case but for some reason I doubted CAG even though everyone of the Circuit City games over the last 3 years has always rang up correctly. I did snag Fire Emblem and Chibi last night and I'll be on my way after work to grab some of the others from this list since I know they have them, and plenty of them.

[quote name='Rozz']I'd be pissed if I paid a good amount of money for Get on Da Mic and it arrived like that. Of course, I would never buy that game, but thats besides the point...[/quote]

By a good amount of money, do you mean a BIg Mac Meal?

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']By a good amount of money, do you mean a BIg Mac Meal?[/quote]

If it was clearance like this I woulden't care, but IF I PAID A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY (like full price) I would be pissed.

I just got back from the CC's in my area. Only snagged two games like Budokai(1.96) and Enter the Matrix(2.96). I brought a print off from the website though and I'm glad I did because they rang up at the 14.99 prices but I had them price match them without a problem.

Bring a printout just in case.

Yeah the people in CC didn't believe me that Tekken Tag was only $1.96...They look at me like i was trying to rip them off...When they sold it they had that look like they just got scammed...WTF!

Anyway, if you do forget the list go ahead & go to their laptop section...You should be able to go online with them & check out the current prices....

[quote name='wratih9']I just got back from the CC's in my area. Only snagged two games like Budokai(1.96) and Enter the Matrix(2.96). I brought a print off from the website though and I'm glad I did because they rang up at the 14.99 prices but I had them price match them without a problem.

Bring a printout just in case.[/QUOTE]

They rung up $14.99 because of the value upc stickers over the original UPC's. You're lucky they matched the price because with that sticker covering the original UPC, it's a different UPC code.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']They rung up $14.99 because of the value upc stickers over the original UPC's. You're lucky they matched the price because with that sticker covering the original UPC, it's a different UPC code.[/quote]

Yeah I figured that was the case but I didn't want to try and peel the damn thing off since it seemed like one of those that would rip the plastic. I think when they where sticking the stickers on there, they used the same one on most of the games because they all rang up as the same game and had the same UPC codes.

bread's done
Back