Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shnizzle66']sbaugnies@***.com = s.baugnies@***.com

Thats the "." trick and its working for me.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what you put in, it accepts everything. You can put in "a" as screenname, email, and password, put in a date for birthday and it'll accept it.

I was born in 1898 one entry, etc... Whoever programmed this is getting fired at the end of this promotion!

That's awesome that people are actually winning stuff (not like the CC 'giveaways').

And I get a new 48-hour code everytime. I'd say try making a new account if you keep getting the same code. (that or are you trying the same account on the same day? That might be the problem.)

Do you think they'll get suspicious if you win two prizes on different emails but the same shipping address? I want to continue, but I'm worried about that. =p

[quote name='glockant']so everybody is using the same AA4XPN3 code? and winning?[/quote]

That's the code they give you if you don't have one. You're garenteed a 48 hour trial code so nothing to lose.

i'll bet money they shut this down by tonight and i'll also bet that somewhere in their ToS it says they don't have to ship prizes or whatever and they wont send them. Because, i myself have already made 12 accounts and im sure most of you guys have made multiple accounts as well

[quote name='elsnow77']i'll bet money they shut this down by tonight and i'll also bet that somewhere in their ToS it says they don't have to ship prizes or whatever and they wont send them. Because, i myself have already made 12 accounts and im sure most of you guys have made multiple accounts as well[/quote]

Maybe not shut down but no more free code? I would think they will make us buy a drink now for the code..

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Has anybody won anything besides 48 hr codes on the free code they give you?[/quote]

yes, 2 faceplates and 300 ms points

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Has anybody won anything besides 48 hr codes on the free code they give you?[/QUOTE]

Yes... check the thread. People have won faceplates, Microsoft Points, a few have one games, and one person actually won a 360!

To speed everyone up here is a list of the challenge words that i have come across.. i might be missing one or two but this is most of them written out so you can copy/paste

aLd3974CB
ArFxbW6uz
B5nAYRw7g
Bh4h3pUB5
bk3EzkH9P
bdqEq4UXx
BjET6t3Gi
C3j6YRjC7
CuiHnp76F
djPGwstLM
D4Rb4GtqB
fv9h4vZD3
gqsDPk4JW
HDsvy8gHA
H6NNbjXkj
KfrSyQ5mh
KqM77yHLt
Ms3b4kark
P53Gj4dGv
pSmLyzu4T
QF8juj3K7
QiG86XfTk
UJH3WFD98
W38YdxNZc
yXJGkEC6p
YjeNXa7bE
ytW7b3pfs
YZKc7pf7i
ytW7b3pfs
Z366Rmvkx
ZWFw2sdYE

[quote name='blahness']To speed everyone up here is a list of the challenge words that i have come across.. i might be missing one or two but this is most of them written out so you can copy/paste

aLd3974CB
ArFxbW6uz
B5nAYRw7g
Bh4h3pUB5
bk3EzkH9P
bdqEq4UXx
BjET6t3Gi
C3j6YRjC7
CuiHnp76F
djPGwstLM
D4Rb4GtqB
fv9h4vZD3
gqsDPk4JW
HDsvy8gHA
H6NNbjXkj
KfrSyQ5mh
KqM77yHLt
Ms3b4kark
P53Gj4dGv
pSmLyzu4T
QF8juj3K7
QiG86XfTk
UJH3WFD98
W38YdxNZc
yXJGkEC6p
YjeNXa7bE
ytW7b3pfs
YZKc7pf7i
ytW7b3pfs
Z366Rmvkx
ZWFw2sdYE[/QUOTE]

Don't think about making a macro program for this. While the words do repeat, they create new ones every hour or so and the old ones are not used.

[quote name='ananag112']Don't think about making a macro program for this. While the words do repeat, they create new ones every hour or so and the old ones are not used.[/QUOTE]

I've been doing them throughout the day and I'm seeing the same ones repeat. It helps to have AutoComplete turned on. This allows me to just type the first letter/number and I don't have to type the rest.

This is tedious, so far still getting only 48 hours code. Definitely no smarterchild exploits here. :bomb:

Probably not working since they keeping giving code: AA4XPN3.

[quote name='azortex']This is tedious, so far still getting only 48 hours code. Definitely no smarterchild exploits here. :bomb:

Probably not working since they keeping giving code: AA4XPN3.[/quote]
Everyone is using the same code. I used the same one and got Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2. =p

Been doing this off and on today using that code. Got a Faceplate + Forza 2/Fuzion Frenzy right in the beginning, then nothing until 100 MS Points a little while ago. It's tedious but auto complete helps quite a bit since its been repeating the same captcha strings since I started early this morning.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Has anybody won anything besides 48 hr codes on the free code they give you?[/QUOTE]

yep, won the xbox 360 package...

[quote name='Pookymeister']slow as hell - actually it seems i cant even sign up/login at all[/QUOTE]
Yup. I just tried it right now and can't get in. I bet they're either updating or we broke it.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Maybe not shut down but no more free code? I would think they will make us buy a drink now for the code..[/quote]

I could see this happening... espeically if individual people have 20+ accounts and are spamming the hell out of it.

It'd be nice if we could actually keep it going until Feb, and not have it end in 2 days... but maybe that's just me.

[quote name='Corosive D3']I could see this happening... espeically if individual people have 20+ accounts and are spamming the hell out of it.

It'd be nice if we could actually keep it going until Feb, and not have it end in 2 days... but maybe that's just me.[/quote]

Would be smart to have an IP check for each new account. Sure people can get around it, but not everyone knows how.

with the 48 hour codes, if i let my gold account run out of its subscription, then i enter the 48 hour code in later, will all of my friends be deleted off of my gamertage, or will they stay?

edit: woo! just won my first 100 point code

[quote name='elsnow77']with the 48 hour codes, if i let my gold account run out of its subscription, then i enter the 48 hour code in later, will all of my friends be deleted off of my gamertage, or will they stay?

edit: woo! just won my first 100 point code[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they'll stay.

just wondering, but how many accounts has everyone made? i have made about 18-20 accounts and only won one 100 point code, i think i might stop for today, and just keep using these same accounts for tommorow. I have been keeping a notepad file with the name i am using and then the code i won for that name, and all the passwords are just "password", also usually for username i usually just put a random word then just put that same word as the email, without the @gmail.com, or whatever.

About 15 accounts, 2-100 Points and 1-Faceplate. After taking a couple hour break, I won back-to-back prizes.

I think im gonna do it a couple more times then ill probably call it quits for awile. Its just not worth sitting here making fake info up and not getting anything. Ill probably end up giving all my 48 hour codes to my silver people on my friends list. If anyone wants some I got alot:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back