Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a free faceplate? Apparently they don't send prizes to Canada so PM me your name and address and I'll fill it out for you.

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']just won the two games again, sent them to a buddy's house, this promotion is great![/quote]Wow, you won the games twice? Leave one there for me :(

Seeing as I always miss people who are giving away the faceplate if you get a faceplate I would be glad to take it if you dont want it just pm me plz!

yes, finally got my 400th point. i am deciding if i should just get super contra, try to get 4 more for bomberman, or save the points for future DLC for halo

I know this is dumb but for the people who have won some stuff is there anything that is the same? Like lets say you won the faceplate and then in a couple more tries you win it again is the code or something the same? Also when you make the names do you make them seem non fake? Im just aking cause im well into the 100's of tries and ive gotten nothing and I'd like to up my chances some how. Thanks

It's really nothing more than dumb luck. Making them sound any "less fake" has nothing to do with it. I've been through the whole alphabet @butt.com and all my usernames have been "a". So far I have 200 pts and a faceplate. So, keep trying and it'll work eventually.

My names are fake as hell and I've been doing great. I do it like Name1, Name1, Name3, etc to keep track somewhat. I'll tabulate all that I've done so far and estimate my number of tries sometime today.

after you lose and recieve your 48hr trial code, hit the back button twice and try again with a new name/email!
much faster.

The only thing i have changed so far on the form is the E-mail address. ive used the same screen name,password,etc..

So far from this i have won(uses lightly) 2xForza,2xFusion Frenzy and 6x 100ms pts.

And my Brother won the 360 pkg this morning.

[quote name='glockant']after you lose and recieve your 48hr trial code, hit the back button twice and try again with a new name/email!
much faster.[/quote]

I use Firefox, and I just bookmarked the register page on my bookmarks toolbar. After I get the 48 hr code, I just click the bookmark and it takes me to where I make a new account. It's much faster this way.

Xbox codes for those in need:

VY6WC-42XPF-KGW3J-TMKGQ-MY9C6
WM92Q-HKW9Y-8R972-QR4P2-YJ448
J6JT4-Y679D-QKM3M-7THQX-JWF8W

I think I'm a XBL Points magnet. I just did 20 tries just now and got the 100 points twice. I've averaging about 1 every 20-30 now. I think I have around 3000 or so points total now.

Im getting so pissed right now I havent won anything and for some reason I keep seeing the same verification code every now and then.

You are not getting the same access code every now and then, you're getting the same one all the time. We are all getting that code. AA4XPN3

[quote name='azortex']You are not getting the same access code every now and then, you're getting the same one all the time. We are all getting that code. AA4XPN3[/quote]
he's talking about the set of letters you have to copy at the bottom.

such as ytW7b3pfs

[quote name='Jedi1979']this just goes to further prove my theory that i NEVER win anything...even with this loophole i cant win[/quote]

Same here :bomb:

At leasts its still here until Feb....if there are any prizes left..

[quote name='glockant']he's talking about the set of letters you have to copy at the bottom.

such as ytW7b3pfs[/quote]
That's his complaint? Shoot, if I get a repeat I'm happy. With firefox, I just have to arrow down instead of typing the whole thing.

It might not be tries, it might be the timing. Some folks just have lucky timing when they enter their information. We're all using the same access code and generated verification codes are a set group.

hey I just got something surprising, I am keeping a list of the 48 hour codes I am getting and after about 11 I got a repeated code. What I mean is on my 12th code it gave me a code that it had already given me on a past email's try. hmmm? :whistle2:?

[quote name='Khalid']you are sure that you dont use the same email that you have used? I did really a lot and its never happen.[/quote]

Yeah I am sure, I used the email the day before but it wasn't the matching code. :whistle2: \ Probably rare idk

I got a few repeats here and there. Might be your cache.

Anyways, after trying out the whole alphabet @dodgeit.com and a few of my own spam e-mail addresses, I got 100 MS points. Whoopty fucking doo...

[quote name='CouRageouS']I think I'm a XBL Points magnet. I just did 20 tries just now and got the 100 points twice. I've averaging about 1 every 20-30 now. I think I have around 3000 or so points total now.[/quote]

Just so im clear on how this works - you are making 20-30 new accounts? I.e. new user name , new email - each time?

Won another 300 MS points and a faceplate :D

If i get another ill give it to a CAG. Im pretty hooked on this so ill be doing it for awhile

oh snap, so i could have won a bunch of times, just got discouraged cause it was the same code...Thanks for clearing that up.

To clarify things to help people out.
1. It is always the same passcode AA4XPN3
2. you can use any user name such as Ab, AC
3. you can use any email like [email protected] ( @ and . included)
4. you can hit the back button twice once you lose and just add a letter to name and email.
5. password can be 1 letter such as a.
6. regardless of what people are saying I have gotten every verification word. I haven't gotten a new one in over 200 tries. They are a set list. If people want me to post total list I will.
7. Entries can be really fast. In two hours straight (total time spent) I have won points 20 times and 5 faceplates.

So with the obscene amount of 48-HT codes being made, does anyone think Microsoft may limit the amount of them you can use on one account to prevent hundreds of people from getting free Live for X years? It seems like a measure they could take after they realize how many codes were given out as consolation.

Also, with how poorly programmed this promo is, are the emails even used for anything? I mean, usually they'll use them (checking that they're real) to promote their product and send you an email every so often, but with this, it seems like the email is totally arbitrary. I mean, winners, so far, don't even need to have an email for any reason.

I think you mite need to respond to a e-mail if you win something. Im not sure yet. When i won the faceplate it gave me some reference number that i wrote down but it didnt ask me to put it anywhere other than to keep it.

Havent had anything arrive in that e-mail yet so who knows

[quote name='Corosive D3']So with the obscene amount of 48-HT codes being made, does anyone think Microsoft may limit the amount of them you can use on one account to prevent hundreds of people from getting free Live for X years? It seems like a measure they could take after they realize how many codes were given out as consolation.

Also, with how poorly programmed this promo is, are the emails even used for anything? I mean, usually they'll use them (checking that they're real) to promote their product and send you an email every so often, but with this, it seems like the email is totally arbitrary. I mean, winners, so far, don't even need to have an email for any reason.[/quote]

It would suck if they sent confirmation emails later..

[quote name='Corosive D3']So with the obscene amount of 48-HT codes being made, does anyone think Microsoft may limit the amount of them you can use on one account to prevent hundreds of people from getting free Live for X years? It seems like a measure they could take after they realize how many codes were given out as consolation.

Also, with how poorly programmed this promo is, are the emails even used for anything? I mean, usually they'll use them (checking that they're real) to promote their product and send you an email every so often, but with this, it seems like the email is totally arbitrary. I mean, winners, so far, don't even need to have an email for any reason.[/quote] I guess you can enter in the 48 hour code every 2 days but that's a hassle for me heh. They aren't stackable so you can't enter them all in and leave them there.

[quote name='azortex']48 hours are not stackable, your account actually has to revert to silver before you can use the code.[/quote]

I know that. You just type the new code when your current one expires... I mean, if they'll limit you to, say 10 48-HT codes per year, or something like that, to still be able to get you to buy Live. It's just a thought.

Eh, I got a few 48 hr codes. I might do an acutal sit down later and try to get some prize. Interesting contest though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back