Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case, I made emails that I could create. So far, only had to create one. I'll keep the email until I hopefully receive the prize.

Yeah, I'm using my actual emails, so I'm not concerned about confirmation emails (though that would suck for some people). I'm just wondering after banking a bunch of the trial codes, if they'd be compromised, due to multiple uses, even though it could just be b/c you drink alot of Tropicana Twister. ;)

[quote name='JokerCard']Im at 100 tries and still nadda....[/quote] 120+ for me heh, still nothing. I think it's easier to win in the early morning or really late at night.

After about 1000 trys or so ( i lost count ) Im finally out of e-mails. Guess im done for the day. last 2 hours have been no wins :bomb:

[quote name='Metalic']After about 1000 trys or so ( i lost count ) Im finally out of e-mails. Guess im done for the day. last 2 hours have been no wins :bomb:[/quote]

I find this post rather amusing if it is literal

Yay, after 230 tries with only 1 win. I finally got another one, and it was Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2 :D So that averages out to only 1 win every 115 tries for me...

Just hope we actually get the stuff.

[quote name='life.exe']Yay, after 230 tries with only 1 win. I finally got another one, and it was Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy 2 :D So that averages out to only 1 win every 115 tries for me...

Just hope we actually get the stuff.[/quote] That's the only prize I want heh.

There is no confirmation email. It gives you a confirmation number, and a phone number to call if you need help. You put in your information there is no more information needed. I am done with this ... no games for me. but ended up with 2,500 points :) and some faceplates

[quote name='almasy82']There is no confirmation email. It gives you a confirmation number, and a phone number to call if you need help. You put in your information there is no more information needed. I am done with this ... no games for me. but ended up with 2,500 points :) and some faceplates[/quote]

DAMN 2500 points? How many emails did you use??

[quote name='porieux']You won 100 points 25 times?? Or can you win more points at once than 100?[/quote] Yea he won it 25 times.

[quote name='porieux']Damn how many times would you have to do this to win points 25 times....like 1000 times? :)[/quote] Probably more heh. I don't think it's worth it for the points though. That smarterchild thing was a lot easier.

[quote name='porieux']Damn how many times would you have to do this to win points 25 times....like 1000 times? :)[/quote]

Well he posted a while ago thats hes been doing it for at least 2 hours.....Id rather just go to Circuit City next week and get 3200 points for $20 myself ;)

Here's my tally thus far. I haven't been doing it much today but I just won another pair of games.

4200 XBL Points
5 Faceplates
2 Forza/Fusion

I'm sending everything to multiple addresses. Lets round that up to say about 50 of an estimated 1000 tries, so about every 20 tries nabs me something.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Here's my tally thus far. I haven't been doing it much today but I just won another pair of games.

4200 XBL Points
5 Faceplates
2 Forza/Fusion

I'm sending everything to multiple addresses. Lets round that up to say about 50 of an estimated 1000 tries, so about every 20 tries nabs me something.[/quote] Why are you getting so lucky? :( I win once every 200 or so.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Why are you getting so lucky? :( I win once every 200 or so.[/QUOTE]
The more frequent times have been from last night and this morning. From random times of today, I had a lot of dry periods but I did get another pair of games during the slow period.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Have you guys written (or copy and pasted) your codes down?

Becuase I have 4 duplicat 48 hour codes. Somethings wierd there.[/quote]

I paste the codes in notepad..

and everytime you use the same email address, it'll give you the same code.

Well, it'll give you the same code until its been 24 hours since you recieved that code. Then you can play again and get a new one. Or win... but most likely get a new one.

*bangs head on desk* My heart skipped a beat when it said congratulations and my eyes went directly to the part that said xbox 360 console, then my eyes moved over a bit and saw faceplate. Better than nothing :)

[quote name='Flyersfan']I get a 404 Error now that tells my I broke the internet. lol.

Anyone else get it?[/quote]

Nope still works for me.

This is beggining to feel like that time everyone started talking to smarterchild for ms points, and you know what, I didnt get any ms pt for that, and now, well....we'll just have to see.....hopefully....

dont give up. I did it over and over this morning and the one time i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing I got forza 2 and fuzion frenzy hahaha.

p.s. Anyone wanna swap 100 points for a faceplate?

somehow i think all these poeple entering the contest multiple times aren't gonna be eligible for the physical prizes. we'll see though. i hope i didn't get disqualified for the xbox 360 pro for entering the contest a few times the night before. i'll find out in a week or two...

[quote name='Link927']This is beggining to feel like that time everyone started talking to smarterchild for ms points, and you know what, I didnt get any ms pt for that, and now, well....we'll just have to see.....hopefully....[/QUOTE]

smarterchild was sooo much better than this. this is like 15 minutes of work for 100 points. smarterchild was 30 seconds of work for 100, 200 or 400 point codes :)

Did you write the confirmatin number down, call them up and check on the status? Say you're calling to confirm the prize since there wasn't any instruction or emails sent to you.

[quote name='shnizzle66']dont give up. I did it over and over this morning and the one time i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing I got forza 2 and fuzion frenzy hahaha.

p.s. Anyone wanna swap 100 points for a faceplate?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Im still trying, but its just, depressing and monotonous after a while

Woowoo

Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification). You will receive your prizes within 6-8 weeks.

[quote name='azortex']Did you write the confirmatin number down, call them up and check on the status? Say you're calling to confirm the prize since there wasn't any instruction or emails sent to you.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i wrote it down but havent called yet. has anyone tried calling them?

Woo, finally won :D

All I saw was Xbox 360 console....then faceplate. Still, Im pretty content that I actually got a prize.

Verficication, Im interesting in that though. I used trashmail (Suggestion from someone here, thanks ;)), but I havent recieved any emails from them yet. How long will that email last?

[quote name='Link927']Woo, finally won :D

All I saw was Xbox 360 console....then faceplate. Still, Im pretty content that I actually got a prize.

Verficication, Im interesting in that though. I used trashmail (Suggestion from someone here, thanks ;)), but I havent recieved any emails from them yet. How long will that email last?[/quote] Yea same thing happened to me earlier. Took me a minute to realize what I really won.

[quote name='shnizzle66']subject to verification...oh crap.

how do they want to verify?:lol:[/quote]

Hopefully not if were playing legitly:lol:

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Yea same thing happened to me earlier. Took me a minute to realize what I really won.[/QUOTE]

Well, I laughed it off a little, wasnt that disappointed sine I wasnt expecting much in the first place. Would have been nice for a 360 though ;)

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I think up to around 500 + entries now...winning about an average of 3%.[/QUOTE]

So you've won 15 items then? MS points with a few faceplates and maybe a game or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back