Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']i gotta ? for those that have won something. What happens when you win a big prize (faceplate and up). i have won 3 100 pts and the rest all free trials![/quote]

the page says CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON a twister faceplate/whatever! here is your confirmation number #111111. you will receive it in 6-8 weeks. call this 1-800 number if anything.

then you have to fill out, on the same page, your name/address and just hit submit.

dam, you actually have to put in an email now, i used to just put stuff like random or apple as email with out an "@yahoo"

after about 6 hours of doing this, i must believe that this promotion resets a certain number of give aways every hour, because all my wins have been early, and ive come up empty every latter part of the hour.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']after about 6 hours of doing this, i must believe that this promotion resets a certain number of give aways every hour, because all my wins have been early, and ive come up empty every latter part of the hour.[/QUOTE]

I concur, I won once early. Then I stopped and came back 2 hours later and won on my first two tries.

[quote name='Malik112099']Kq47f-p9bdv-7xqvt-xqg4m-4w89g[/quote]
You know, you could just keep them on in Notepad or something, then paste them all into one post instead of spamming the thread with codes.

Just a thought.

80 accounts between me and my bro. We only have won one 100 point code.

If any of you have firefox, just turn on the autocomplete feature, it saves the security codes and boasts your output from an entry a minute to about 3 or so for me.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']If any of you have firefox, just turn on the autocomplete feature, it saves the security codes and boasts your output from an entry a minute to about 3 or so for me.[/quote]
how do you do that? i was trying to turn it on but couldn't find it.

also, just imagine how cool that would be if these codes were stackable, i wouldn't have to ever pay for live again

OwlBoy you are the winner with the earliest time. please message me with your email so i can give you your confirmation email scanned for your records. ( If you dont receive the faceplate for some odd reason, im sorry and use the contact information on the scan!)

BPCQB-8HQFR-WJ62V-RD48R-MRMKM
I'm not even going to bother saving these so here it is for anyone who wants it.

But wait, there's more
QY47M-B86GJ-77PRY-42K44-DFXXM
HF4VT-QXTCT-Y94DP-FCJH6-64X2Q

Alright I'm bored of this...last one for now
VKQJ6-Q8KYP-229PK-JW2CK-B9HKB

--
D4VQR-63TC6-8R78V-YRDR4-DF93G
WCD4K-M83YT-DXYCV-T7HPF-W4PVT
VMTDT-MDM8H-F3X34-9MVBG-Y7GJQ
H44GF-DQ6C7-V4FYC-2P2F6-FQ4P6
RRC7Y-HT9MR-CQ7RG-24WKT-7W898
DTMF9-2QY9K-7WTGF-CMHDV-WHGM6
XP686-RRHXG-YKRW2-8WCFH-PRP2T
PFCTQ-J774R-BHYM3-99V3V-CV3X6

Anyone want a free twisted faceplate? I just won another one! Let me know right now! I have won one already and give one away for free! Give me a message with your name and address and you will get a free faceplate!

if anyone wins an extra faceplate ill take it off their hands for them

finally after 50+ accounts i got my 2nd 100 points

I'm at 600 live points and a faceplate. Say about.. every 25 tries or so nabbed me points. I've been doing maybe 30-40 tries every couple hours. Not bad. I'm passing out all the live codes anyway. Here's some
JHCJW-RVWWD-GFMYG-D3PX8-73PBT
D3DGK-YVYM7-2DFY6-PJFRP-67CCB
J69X4-M28KQ-TMHFX-RR62M-MT3DY
MYHP3-T3K8Y-H6DQ7-TPXJG-TFFPQ
GQP3Q-P6J89-QV4VD-JP9CB-GXCDM
J673Q-B4MVR-6BHJC-JPQXH-JKPP3
RHB84-3X69Q-BWQHJ-DH2KY-6QM7D
P6C8F-8HMV2-BJXKM-79MK7-6T3BY

When you guys won your prizes, do you have the actual email you entered? I got this:

"Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification). You will receive your prizes within 6-8 weeks."

I don't know if you get a confirmation email or not, but I went ahead and created the email I used for this entry just in case.

wow courageous ive tried 52 times for the second day to get didly...if anyone wants to pass me their extra live ms points i wouldn't mind........

I just completed an awesome run. I got 400 live points, a THIRD faceplate, and the 2 games! Woooo. This thing technically goes till Feb, but the rules say theres no limit to winning prizes except the only one grand prize per person.

I sent the faceplates to friends and then the 2 games to my alternate address. Here's hoping they all go through.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I just completed an awesome run. I got 400 live points, a THIRD faceplate, and the 2 games! Woooo. This thing technically goes till Feb, but the rules say theres no limit to winning prizes except the only one grand prize per person.

I sent the faceplates to friends and then the 2 games to my alternate address. Here's hoping they all go through.[/quote]

I still only have 100 points after 120 tries.

I just did 60 tries, got 700 lives points and the 61st try just now got a 4th face plate. Its not the Xbox that I want but woo hoo! I hope these things actually look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back