TRU $10 PC game "clearance" trade/sell thread.

[quote name='Arakias']So who has a Starcraft 2 for me? I was like second to post in the thread, but people didn't think to ask if I still needed one. and I do. ;([/QUOTE]
pm sent

If anyone has a Starcraft 2 to sell please PM labelmeorginal

He is willing to send PayPal right away. I messed up and told him I had a copy for him when I didn't. I miscounted my stuff and I feel bad so if anyone can help him out that would be cool. :)

looking for diablo 3, skyrim, and starcraft 2, pm me if you have any please.... may want mw3, not sure if i want to spend money on a game that will be dead to me in a month...

Want 2 x Skyrim, Batman AC, Diablo 3

I only have moneys for you so make a few bucks and help a cag out. send me offers I'd pay up to $18 for Skyrim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up SC2 but really wanted Diablo 3. PM me if interested in a trade. I have some 1 month Xbox live cards I can throw in.

If someone has both Diablo and Skyrim, I'd be willing to trade a 60 day Warcraft subscription code for both.

I would like a copy of SC2 if anyone still has any they're selling. Payapl $15 for code.

I'd prefer to get the boxed copy and would be willing to pay a little extra if you're willing to ship it.

HAVE:

Starcraft 2 (for trade only)
Modern Warfare 3 $18
Battlefield 3 $15
$25 NFLshop.com gift card

WANT:

Paypal
Skyrim
Diablo 3

I'm looking for a Skyrim (key). If you have an extra, or can get your local Best Buy to price match, please let me know :)

Looking for MW3 or Battlefield 2 (which one is the most fun?). I have available Crysis + BeMine5 BTA + Cortex Command + A Virus named TOM + Sanctum: Slums + Paypal.

EDIT: just need codes and PoP, not the actual discs :) Well, as long as you destroy them afterwards...

I was able to score some for someone. I will list later probably all as one sale so I don't have to deal with multiple shipping. I accept usps postal money order. Must mail first and arrive buy end of day friday the 12th Must have good feedback

Okay here is what I will probably be selling as a group new sealed once I finish calculating cost

skyrim
sims 3 plus pet
starcraft 2
assasins creed revelations
Battlefeild 3
diablo 3
modern warfare 3
world of warcraft catyclysm

[quote name='gepet0']Okay here is what I will probably be selling as a group new sealed once I finish calculating cost

skyrim
sims 3 plus pet
starcraft 2
Battlefeild 3
diablo 3
modern warfare 3
world of warcraft catyclysm[/QUOTE]

Just sent you a PM.
Edit: As a group? Nevermind then :) It'll be kind of difficult to sell as a group in my opinion though.

[quote name='gepet0']Okay here is what I will probably be selling as a group new sealed once I finish calculating cost

skyrim
sims 3 plus pet
starcraft 2
Battlefeild 3
diablo 3
modern warfare 3
world of warcraft catyclysm[/QUOTE]

okay each cost 10.58 X 8= 84.64 plus split gas 3.75 plus 1.00 for an ice cream cone Total 89.39 you pay for shipping .. US only I think that is fair enough? They was going to ship them out of the area and they went into the back for me. The only had 1 diablo 3 but I was able to score another to complete the sets.

My ebay ID is S.williams3

[quote name='gepet0']okay each cost 10.58 X = 84.64 plus split gas 3.75 plus 1.00 for an ice cream cone I think that is fair enough? They was going to ship them out of the area and they went into the back for me. The only had 1 diablo 3 but I was able to score another to complete the sets.

Total 89.39 you pay for shipping .. US only

My ebay ID is S.williams3[/QUOTE]

Umm, no way I do the math does it make any sense. How much would you want to open a SkyRim box and email the code, and how much would you ship the box for?

[quote name='Link2999']Just sent you a PM.
Edit: As a group? Nevermind then :) It'll be kind of difficult to sell as a group in my opinion though.[/QUOTE]

I have 1 extra skyrim. I bought it because I did a skyrim steam download and wanted a physical copy. I am trying to think if my steam key would work with it if I need it in the future? If I can con firm it works I will sell it to you

[quote name='gepet0']I have 1 extra skyrim. I bought it because I did a skyrim steam download and wanted a physical copy. I am trying to think if my steam key would work with it if I need it in the future? If I can con firm it works I will sell it to you[/QUOTE]

How much are you selling the code for?
And if you want to check if a code is good and you have that game already on your Steam account, attempt to claim the code, instead of it saying "Code is invalid" it will just give you a message about "Game is already on your account, please click next to download", but the code won't be redeemed and will still be good. How much are you selling the extra code for?

[quote name='walkonshadows']How much are you selling the code for?
And if you want to check if a code is good and you have that game already on your Steam account, attempt to claim the code, instead of it saying "Code is invalid" it will just give you a message about "Game is already on your account, please click next to download", but the code won't be redeemed and will still be good. How much are you selling the extra code for?[/QUOTE]

If I sell it to link it would be for 10.58 money order. The reason I will put it back on the bill when it comes in. LOL I am just trying to help people out that wasn't able to get in on the deal.

[quote name='gepet0']I have 1 extra skyrim. I bought it because I did a skyrim steam download and wanted a physical copy. I am trying to think if my steam key would work with it if I need it in the future? If I can con firm it works I will sell it to you[/QUOTE]

The CD isn't linked to the key, it should work. Good news for me then ^_^ I'll let you verify 100% though before you sell it :)

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=xDroBU9Q+PT84WN6ov2C0Ih4l5k2TGxc
2z3qcur.jpg

[quote name='gepet0']If I sell it to link it would be for 10.58 money order. The reason I will put it back on the bill when it comes in. LOL I am just trying to help people out that wasn't able to get in on the deal.[/QUOTE]

Sent PM.

I just want a SC 2 or MW3 key. No need for shipping.

All I have to offer is an Origin key for Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning.

It's a long shot, but I'm looking to swap my Starcraft 2 for Skyrim. If there are no takers, I'll just keep it (Read: I'm not selling it).

Looking for Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2...will provide shipping label if you are willing ship...

I only have Paypal to offer =)

PM Me

Have:
Torchlight 2
$30 Paypal + PAYDAY
Steam games (Borderlands GOTY, Natural Selection 2)

Want:
Starcraft 2 (just the code)
2x Diablo 3 (just the code)

Looking for Skyrim, Starcraft 2 and COD Modern Warfare 3. Im out station for these few days so i missed my chance to visit TRU at this time. Please pm me with your price. I know the games price are $10 each but im glad if you can sell me for the same price or i can pay a little bit extra for your help.

Can offer in Paypal or Steam Games.

[quote name='Bizzquik']Have:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (key)

Want:

$18 PayPal

Gone.

[/QUOTE]

Dammit.

Update:
Available: ($15/code-or Trade)
-Sims 3 Pets
-Batman: Arkham City
-Assassin's Creed Revelations
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-Battlefield 3

Looking for:
-StarCraft II ($15)
-Skyrim
-Diablo III

for PayPal (negotiable) or Trade (can add PayPal)

bread's done
Back