TRU $10 PC game "clearance" trade/sell thread.

[quote name='Bakou2']Want: diablo 3 and starcraft 2

Have paypal

Btw, does anyone know if Amazon will match these?[/QUOTE]

They won't. Sorry :(

OK CAG's. On my way home with

Diablo 3 x4
SC2 x2

Will only be doing keys for them and it will be $15 apiece please pm if interested. Heading home now.
Edit. All gone I think. I had some people who had asked laat night I had forgotten about initially. Will let everyone know should anything change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrshllJcb']OK CAG's. On my way home with

Skyrim
Diablo 3 x5
SC2 x2

Will only be doing keys for them and it will be $15 apiece please pm if interested. Heading home now.[/QUOTE]
Tried PM'ing you, I'm interested in 2x Diablo 3 keys. Please let me know if you have them.

edit: got them, thank you!

Update: apparently, stores are starting to price-match Toys 'R Us.
I know it's a stretch, but, since the point of CAG is to help each other spare a nice buck or two, couldn't we just find a store that indeed does it and order it to a limited number of people?

[quote name='Evrain']Update: apparently, stores are starting to price-match Toys 'R Us.
I know it's a stretch, but, since the point of CAG is to help each other spare a nice buck or two, couldn't we just find a store that indeed does it and order it to a limited number of people?[/QUOTE]

I'm confused about what your getting at. The only place that will consistently not only price match tru, but do it without a print ad, is best buy. and they can not only say no on a whim but simply call tru to check stock and we all know they won't have anything at this point. I'm glad its working for some people, but anyone pushing their luck price matching more than one game at a time for $50 off is nuts. they looked like they were gonna fucking call the cops on me for getting one diablo 3 for $10. I have a feeling this deal will get best buy price match policy changed for sure.

basically, I feel a bunch of people would try to get in on a group buy without even trying their own best buy when the likelihood of getting a single game price matched is pretty high.

[quote name='tham1988']I'm confused about what your getting at. The only place that will consistently not only price match tru, but do it without a print ad, is best buy. and they can not only say no on a whim but simply call tru to check stock and we all know they won't have anything at this point. I'm glad its working for some people, but anyone pushing their luck price matching more than one game at a time for $50 off is nuts. they looked like they were gonna fucking call the cops on me for getting one diablo 3 for $10. I have a feeling this deal will get best buy price match policy changed for sure.[/QUOTE]

I went to 3 Best Buys the other day and they all price matched them no problem. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

I want MW3 and Skyrim codes but I only have $25 in my Paypal account. If a generous CAG is willing to hook me up I'd appreciate it :)

I also have Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack on Steam I'd be willing to trade for them

[quote name='ctclements']I went to 3 Best Buys the other day and they all price matched them no problem. I don't think it's that big of a deal.[/QUOTE]

true, but you did go to three different ones. how many games did you get at each?

[quote name='tham1988']basically, I feel a bunch of people would try to get in on a group buy without even trying their own best buy when the likelihood of getting a single game price matched is pretty high.[/QUOTE]

my local best buy didn't want to price match Starcraft II or Diablo III, I took a print out to the of the TRU store page for both games to show them and they said it needed to be an actual ad for them to match it... I will try to price match Walmart tomorrow to see how that goes

I have Starcraft II and Modern Warfare 3 keys. Hit me up with offers, please! I'm mostly looking for PayPal or Amazon Credit but I'm open to other things. Thanks!

[WANT]
Skyrim
Starcraft 2
Diablo 3

[HAVE]
Steam Games
Paypal

Pm me with a realistic price. I do appreciate if you can do for the same price of what you bought or i can pay little bit more for your help and time.

Still wanting Diablo 3...

Over the past couple days I've tried to pm at every BB around here, and even some Walmarts and 1 GS. Nothing!!! B***hes...

Have:
-StarCraft II

Want:
-NBA 2K13
so that would pretty much be a Amazon GC for $25. Maybe you have leftover credit or something, but I'd pretty much prefer that honestly than just giving a price for PayPal. Can also ship if you pay for shipping. Otherwise feel free to send offers.

[quote name='Bakou2']Still wanting Diablo 3...

Over the past couple days I've tried to pm at every BB around here, and even some Walmarts and 1 GS. Nothing!!! B***hes...[/QUOTE]

Oh no.. they are not price matching games that are on clearance?

Have:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (steamworks)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (steamworks)
Starcraft 2 SC2 (activate on battle.net)

Want:
Paypal $20 each. Can also ship physical copy if you pay for shipping

[Have]

Starcraft II Key (Activates on Battle.net)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Key (Activates on Steam)

[Want]

PayPal
Amazon Credit
Offers

Thanks!

Have:
Diablo 3 - Gone

Want:
$15 Paypal or Amazon
Steam games. PM with game offer

I'll be making a trip out to Best Buy later today. I'll attempt to get a few more D3 if possible.

People charging $20+ are mental.

[quote name='Aerc']Have:
Diablo 3 - Gone

Want:
$15 Paypal or Amazon
Steam games. PM with game offer

I'll be making a trip out to Best Buy later today. I'll attempt to get a few more D3 if possible.

People charging $20+ are mental.[/QUOTE]
PMed :) Need your help.

[quote name='Warboy']Want:
Borderlands 2 Premium Club Code for PC/Windows

Have:
Negotiable[/QUOTE]

This thread is for TRU clearance game trading/selling only. If your trades do no pertain to these games, refer to the Steam Group Buy/Gift Requests thread or the PC Game Trading thread.

Have:
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (steamworks)
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (steamworks)
-Starcraft 2 SC2 (activate on battle.net)

Want:
-Paypal $20 each. Can also ship physical copy if you pay for shipping
-No trades and price not negotiable

bread's done
Back