TRU $10 PC game "clearance" trade/sell thread.

I'm still looking for a copt of Skyrim for around $15, but from the looks of things it doesn't seem like people want to go much lower than the $20/25 range. I'm going to try to PM at Best Buy this weekend so hopefully I'll end up with a couple games to trade for it.

[quote name='Aerc']Have:
Diablo 3 - Gone

Want:
$15 Paypal or Amazon
Steam games. PM with game offer

I'll be making a trip out to Best Buy later today. I'll attempt to get a few more D3 if possible.

People charging $20+ are mental.[/QUOTE]

How are people 'mental' for charging that much. Its great your helping out but its not like people selling for $20 are horrible. $20 is still a great price for Skyrim/D3/SC2.

Ill sell my Skyrim for 20 paypal, sned u a picture of the key that activates on Steam...shoot me a PM if interested.

No I will not go lower, but I will trade for:
Xcom Enemy Unknown Steam
Dark Souls Prepare to die edition Steam

And possible some other game I dont have.

Have:
-StarCraft II
-MW3
-BF3

Want:
-NBA 2K13
so that would pretty much be a Amazon GC for $25. Maybe you have leftover credit or something, but I'd pretty much prefer that honestly than just giving a price for PayPal. Willing to take less, negotiable. Can also ship the boxed game if you pay for shipping. Otherwise feel free to send offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[H]
Starcraft 2 (Battle.net key) - $18
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Steam key) - $15
Battlefield 3 (Origin key) - $15

[W]
PayPal

So, I picked up an extra Starcraft II for my brother and he managed to get one for himself. Therefore, I have an extra available.

I will sell the key for: $17 paypal or amazon GC.
I will trade the key for: Risen 2 on Steam (key or trade/gift) (or X-Com, Dark Souls or Borderlands 2, but I know that's unrealistic)
I will trade the key for: $12 paypal/amazon GC + Gothic Universe on Steam
I will consider offers for: $12 paypal/amazon GC + almost any RPG I don't own on Steam (I own many).
I will sell and ship the sealed box for $17 paypal + shipping (should be around $5 because I have to ship priority).
I'm willing to consider other offers for Steam RPG's, but I already have almost everything I want there and I'm willing to wait for the Winter Sale for almost anything else. So please don't waste your time and mine with lowball offers. I'll consider keys from outside the US, but nothing I would need to activate with a VPN.

Have
Modern Warfare 3 Complete x2 - $20 shipped
Battlefield 3 Key (PM'd Key after payment) - $19

Payment can be made only in form of
PSN Credit Accepted as well $20 Flat for either
Amazon Gift Cards
Paypal Giftcards (No transfers)

Please pm with answer, prices non-negotiable, CML if you have anything in want list let me know.

[WANT]
Diablo 3
Skyrim
COD Modern Warfare 3
Starcraft 2

[HAVE]
Paypal (Verified)
Steam games

Please pm me if you do have them. Also please offer a realistic price as many peoples picked them up only at $10 per piece. I can offer a little bit more for your help.

Have:
Skyrim - Sold
Assassins Creed Revelation

Want:
Offers
Paypal
Amazon GC
Steam Games

Looking for Skyrim key, PM me a price please.
I have Batman AC, AA steam keys, and Magicka steam gift.

Still have Assassins Creed Revelations if anyone is interested. Bought it to play, but really want to try and get it on Steam instead.

Looking for offers.

[HAVE]
Starcraft II - $20.00
Starcraft II - $20.00
Starcraft II - $20.00
Battlefield 3 - $15.00

[WANT]
PayPal only

I'm not sending out the physical boxes for any of these, I'm just going to PM the activation key after payment is made. I'm not looking for trades or other forms of payment, PayPal only please. PM me if you're interested.

Have: 2 copies of Batman: Arkham City (pc) -both sealed

*Not looking to sell, please do not offer*

Want: See my XBOX 360 list (and/or code list)

Have: PSN $20 or any gift card obtainable from amazon. (>$20)

Want: SC2

If anyone was wondering still and got a 25 character key with Skyrim and not the 15 key as they should. I just got my replacement key. I had to call Zenimax/Bethesda support. They said I would get an email and to send a picture of the game disc and key sticker, proof of purchase (or if it was a gift say that). Then they would cross reference with the 25 digit keys they know they sent incorrectly to see if it wasn't taken yet, then send a replacement key. Well I never received that first email, turned out the person never finished the case ticket the first time and I was never in the system. They fixed it, got the email in 5 minutes, sent it, got the new key within a half-hour.

Apparently these keys were put in some Best Buy Skyrim shipments so if you bought it there with the price match check the key before you sell/trade it. it has to be 15 characters, not 25.

bread's done
Back