TRU $10 PC game "clearance" trade/sell thread.

[quote name='darknight88']do all these game keys work on Steam? (except for BF3 etc)[/QUOTE]

I believe Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 are the only two that do. Sims 3 and BF3 work on Origin, Diablo 3 and SC2 work only on Battle.net.

HAVE
Battlefield 3

WANT
Paypal
Offers

Looking for Skyrim, Diablo3, and also kingdom of alamur (saw a few people mention it)
I'll paypal the money

Last edited by a moderator:
W:
Diablo 3
Skyrim

H:
:ps3:
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (GS version, 32-page Hardcover Artbook)
Battlefield Bad Company 2
God of War Origins Collection (GH) (Sealed)
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus
Killzone 2
Street Fighter IV
The Fight

:360:
Fable III (sealed) NOT FOR RESALE
Lollipop Chainsaw

[W]
- Diablo 3 (key)
- Skyrim (key)

[H]
- Could buy you any games on Amazon (worth $20 each key)

Looking for Diablo 3, willing to give up to $20 Paypal.

Would prefer that to be $20 for the physical product, shipped.

EDIT: Paid $20 to MrshllJcb for a physical copy.

Not sure if people are still wanting but I was just able to get a haul that I can send keys for $15 paypal or the retail package for $20. Pm if interested

Skyrim x2
Diablo 3 x2
Starcraft 2

Edit, Everything is gone and spoken for now.

Have (keys):
Battlefield 3 + I'll add Batman Pack tomorrow
Battlefield 3 + The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack
Darksiders 2

Want (key):
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Pm me, if You're interested.

Have Paypal (20$ negotiable) will also buy anything on amazon or steam if you prefer that. Want Diablo 3 . PM me we can work something out. Ill get back to you ASAP. If this is still up I still want.
got told to pretty much fuck off when i tried to price match

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Not sure if people are still wanting but I was just able to get a haul that I can send keys for $15 paypal or the retail package for $20. Pm if interested

Skyrim x2
Diablo 3 x2
Starcraft 2[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM!

Still looking for StarCraft II and Skyrim keys at $15 each (Amazon gift card or Paypal gift). Physical boxes are not necessary but if you're willing to ship, I'll pay for the shipping costs plus give you a little tip ;) PM me.

Got my copy! Thanks, onit45!

//Looking for a Diablo 3 key have paypal or amazon payments.

Edit: Bought code from onit45.

Looking for Diablo III and / or Skyrim. Would prefer to get a physical copy shipped, but will agree without too.
I'd appreciate a a lot if anyone would help! :) Can Paypal straight away.

H: Diablo 3 D3 (key only or you pay shipping for box/cd)

W: Starcraft 2 SC2 (key only)

Please don't offer anything else. I price matched the D3 at BB in hopes of trading for SC2.

Thanks!!

Thanks cmul8985!

Any more Star Craft II keys? I'd gladly pay $15 or a little more for one.

Got one! Thanks!

W: skyrim

H: My looks...
no go? kk
$20 paypal gift.

PS: Both locations of Toys r us in IL on Randell road were a no go for any pc games. One had 4 copies of Battlefield 3 for 9.99 but thats not uncommon to find anywhere online anymore....so i left em.

Starcraft II (only one left)
Diablo III- gone (don't know how to do strike through):cry:

Looking to get $16 for codes. Willing to ship for $20 if you can pay for shipping.
PayPal only. PM me if interested.

Went to the TRU in the bronx at the terminal market (by yankee stadium). Saw copies of bf3, and about 2 copies of SC II. Just a heads up.

[quote name='onit45']Starcraft II x2
Diablo III

Looking to get $16 for codes. Willing to ship for $20 if you can pay for shipping.

Went to the TRU in the bronx at the terminal market (by yankee stadium). Saw copies of bf3, and about 2 copies of SC II. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]
PMed for D3

[quote name='onit45']Starcraft II x2
Diablo III

Went to the TRU in the bronx at the terminal market (by yankee stadium). Saw copies of bf3, and about 2 copies of SC II. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM for Starcraft, crossing my fingers that you still have them.

Picked up Batman: Arkham City and MW3 today

Looking for $16 for key, $20 for sealed box shipped within US

PM me Thanks

Still looking for 2 Diablo 3 keys, willing to pay $30 + PAYDAY: The Heist on Steam as sweet, I just need the codes.

As a question has anyone else gotten a copy of Skyrim with a key that is 25 characters long? Steam says it should be 15 long and mine comes up invalid.

Also as a PSA, Batman AC and AA will be in a bundle for $10 I think on amazon tomorrow, sunday. Great for those who missed out.

Still looking for Diablo 3

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']As a question has anyone else gotten a copy of Skyrim with a key that is 25 characters long? Steam says it should be 15 long and mine comes up invalid.

Also as a PSA, Batman AC and AA will be in a bundle for $10 I think on amazon tomorrow, sunday. Great for those who missed out.

Still looking for Diablo 3[/QUOTE]

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2846395

I did some looking around, and apparently some retail copies of the game shipped with bad keys.

[quote name='icepick0053']Thanks bobczes. Steam support got in contact with me. The CDs were issued invalid keys. They gave me a support number to call between 9 and 5. For anyone else who has the problem here is the quote I received.

"To resolve this issue you will need to contact Zenimax Customer Support at (410) 568-3685. They are aware of the issue and will be able to issue you a valid CD Key for your purchase."[/QUOTE]

[WANT]: Diablo 3
Starcraft 2
Skyrim.
COD Modern Warfare 3

[HAVE]: Paypal
Steam Games

Please pm me if you have above following games. I really appreciate your help if you can sell them to me for around the same price or perhaps I can pay little bit more for your help. I'm currently oversea now and won't be able to drop by at TRU.

[quote name='Cpt.Jeff']$60 here for Diablo 3[/QUOTE]

You want $60 or you are willing to pay $60? Either way this makes no sense since this is how much the digital copy costs, and the physical costs even less on Amazon.

[quote name='espy605']You want $60 or you are willing to pay $60? Either way this makes no sense since this is how much the digital copy costs, and the physical costs even less on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't get a PM on Diablo III. ;)

But whatever he meant, he sure didn't take the time to make it clear. =P

Everyone is outbidding each other in an attempt to get this $10 game key. Just being sarcastic. Can't wait to see how high people do go though.

To everyone wanting or having problems with Skyrim from TRU i picked one up as well, I dont know about your copies, but mine was GFWL, not steam so if you're have key problems ie 25 character keys that means its GFWL :/ ..

[quote name='CampfireGlory']To everyone wanting or having problems with Skyrim from TRU i picked one up as well, I dont know about your copies, but mine was GFWL, not steam so if you're have key problems ie 25 character keys that means its GFWL :/ ..[/QUOTE]

Someone posted that Bethesda will exchange your key for a Steam one, if you contact them and provide proof of purchase. All the Skyrim copies say GFWL at the top, but the game is full on Steamworks.

Want: diablo 3

Have paypal

Btw, does anyone know if Amazon will match these?

bread's done
Back