UFC 2009: Undisputed - General Discussion and Info - Releases 5/19

[quote name='bg88']Since CroCop doesn't have very good submission defense, when someone like Mir gets you in a sub. it isn't going to make much of a difference what their stamina is like. You just have to try as hard as possible to not get involved in a sub. attempt with Mir.[/QUOTE]

See and this is exactly why I hate the sub system in this game. That is a impossible task you just asked of me. You can start a sub a virtually anytime regardless of whats happening really. To say to avoid getting into sub attempts is like asking me to_____insert witty comment here___.

But I have been trying to hardest already to keep off the ground. I am really good at counter grappling peoples punches and kicks. Once on the ground I pound for like 3 seconds and then stand up.

I have vs people who have gone for sub attempts the entire match. I get out of like 6 of them only to get into 12 more right after.

Sigh....I just really dont like button mashing being a part of this. :cry:

I agree that subs are a bit too easy to initiate.

Also, it's probably me (seriously, knowing how I function with 1v100), but it always takes me a few seconds to actually realize I am actually getting subbed. I am fairly decent at blocks/reversals, so whenever I see movement, I'll try to block/reverse it. Sometimes, I'll flick the right stick, and just sit there watching, waiting for the block/reversal animation, then I have a sudden "Oh shit" moment when I realize that the animation isn't a block/reversal animation, but the "stage 1" submission animation.

Yeah, I do that alot do.

There needs to be something to prevent subs from happening to early. The drawback to getting a sub reversed is almost no existent in terms of damage or stamina. Yeah, you lose a little bit but you can always go for 12 more in 2 seconds.

UGH!!! I just lost to yet another constant sub guy. After getting out of 2 full mounts with Cro Cop and both of our stamina at around 50% he spent the entire right of the match just shooting me for a takedown. I blocked 2 or 3, got out of guard a couple times but still got sub on his 20th try.

fuck dude. I almost came close to range quitting that one.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, I do that alot do.

There needs to be something to prevent subs from happening to early. The drawback to getting a sub reversed is almost no existent in terms of damage or stamina. Yeah, you lose a little bit but you can always go for 12 more in 2 seconds.

UGH!!! I just lost to yet another constant sub guy. After getting out of 2 full mounts with Cro Cop and both of our stamina at around 50% he spent the entire right of the match just shooting me for a takedown. I blocked 2 or 3, got out of guard a couple times but still got sub on his 20th try.

fuck dude. I almost came close to range quitting that one.[/QUOTE]

If I'm on the ground, I draw the opponent into the grab hold and when I see they are going to try to go for a transition, I flick it so they can't do squat. About 80% of the time, the ref will come over and stand us up. I especially love doing it in the rubber guard cause it pisses people off and gives me a chance to slam them back down to take out some more Stamina.

Also, don't rage quit. That makes you no better than the scum bags who do it.

I have a problem, i'm 10-21 and obsessed with my records on all my games. When i lose i go crazy, i cracked my 360 controller. If i lose two matches in a row i have to take a break or i go bananas. AND I HATE QUITTERS. However, im starting to get it now, its basically a science and you have to predict movements, i like a game like that where the more time you spend the better you get. Like real wrestling, more time on the mat better your gonna get.

Vulcan, thanks for that little tip. I have been doing that for the last couple matches and it works pretty good. Question though. How does taking 14 body/head shots while you are holding them effect you? It doesnt really seem to bother my guys.

Paintballer I am sorry to bust your bubble but its clearly not like that at all. Now of course if the longer you play the better you are in all regards but this game does has some pretty big flaws in the fights. The best guys will not always win the round even if you are doing better through out the entire round.

Now, I have taken a stand against subs. I refuse to use them, I simply hate the entire system and decline to partake in it. There has been matches where I have kicked the shit out of my opponent with Cro Cop who has a 92 overall kick rating. Only to have my opponent spend the the entire match doing take downs into subs. You simply can not block all of them. And apparently because I am Cro Cop I am destined to lose reguardless of what happened during the round.

I dont get the stamina system...why even have stamina if you can preform the same moves whether its full or empty? I have been subbed by people who had empty bars.

How are you attempting to get out of the submission? I love it when guys go for constant subs, because if they're not a CAF with 118 sub offense (I've seen it) then rotating the stick generally puts you into side mount, one move away from full mount. People who rely on constant subs are just asking for ground and pound.

I had some guy use a CAF which subbed be in the first 20 seconds with the second move of the whole fight and I'm not sure how that happened. I hadn't thrown a punch so I wasn't lacking stamina.

If someone is going for constant takedowns, press back on the right joystick when they go for it. If you are playing Cro Cop, well anyone I've played against was easy to takedown. They all go for a high kick and it just means reversing it. Who wants to stand and get kick by Cro Cop?

Vulcan has the right Idea, if someone takes it to the ground and you don't want to be there, hold em down and don't let them transition. I lost by decision once that way once I realized the other guy was just better than me on the ground, and he did too and spent the whole fight trying to keep it there. But you might get someone frustrated enough to just say f-it and stand.

I love when they try to stand and I still hold them down. Also I always use my CAF. Thats why WHEN I sub someone out who is a 115 or a 120 ovr all (Yes I have seen a 120) I say, CRAP. But then of course there sub for off and def are out of this world. So I let them gas them selves and I take it slowly. I'm mostly known for my slams cause they take out so much stamina. A couple big slams and there Stamina is in the dark green. So then they try to take it to the standing game and they gas them selves. Thats when I go in for the kill. I mean my Submissions for Ranked is really just sad cause people Gas them selves so badly and don't even notice it till the second animation. BUT, I have had a few guys get out of the second animation to come back and bring me to ground to try and submit. It's just a whole entire submitting war online CAUSE, I think they figure "If it gets to the second animation I'll Board/rage quit."

I use the button smashing method of getting out of subs. Its really the only thing I can do because I broke 3 knuckles and most of the right hand when I was in high school and I physically cant make the rotating movement more than 4 times before my hand locks up.

But would rotating be better than button smashing? If so I will have to come up with something so I can do it.

Also, when button smashing do you have to hit all 4 buttons or just 1?

The difference is if you button mash you'll get out of it but you won't be in a good position at all, but if you rotate the thumb stick, you'll be in a much better offensive position. Honestly, I button mash the hell out of the buttons. I even got a message one time to turn off my rapid fire mod. Some people just know how to button mash better than the rest really.

This is true. Button mashing is a science.

I dont know about you guys but damn, this is one of the first games I ever had to mute. The worst collection of music I have ever heard. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Soodmeg']Paintballer I am sorry to bust your bubble but its clearly not like that at all. Now of course if the longer you play the better you are in all regards but this game does has some pretty big flaws in the fights. The best guys will not always win the round even if you are doing better through out the entire round.

Now, I have taken a stand against subs. I refuse to use them, I simply hate the entire system and decline to partake in it. There has been matches where I have kicked the shit out of my opponent with Cro Cop who has a 92 overall kick rating. Only to have my opponent spend the the entire match doing take downs into subs. You simply can not block all of them. And apparently because I am Cro Cop I am destined to lose reguardless of what happened during the round.

I dont get the stamina system...why even have stamina if you can preform the same moves whether its full or empty? I have been subbed by people who had empty bars.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree with this. Personally, I think the game is very fair in almost all regards, and the submission system works well. The real problem is, many people online are assholes. Above all else, you have to remember that you're in a fight. It may be frustrating, but when people find themselves against a master kickboxer like Cro Cop, it's only natural that they'd want to take the fight to the ground. Why stand up and trade with someone who can put you out with one kick?

I do feel that many people online spam certain elements of the game to force them to work in their favor, though. I've gone up against guys who from the opening bell, just go for takedowns and the second I'm on the mat, they go for a submission...without throwing a single punch! When I get out of it, they just rinse and repeat. I actually did quit on one guy doing this because I was hoping he'd send me an angry message, so I could respond with "learn what a real fight is". But he never did.

Like many games online, the people are the problem here, not so much the game. If it wasn't mankind's constant quest to figure out how he can lie, cheat, and steal his way to victory every time, people might actually be able to enjoy themselves. I honestly wonder if these guys are even having a good time, or if they're just desperately trying to climb the leaderboards. Regardless, it's pathetic. As I've said numerous times, concerning numerous games, if you're not playing with friends, you're just wasting your time.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I use the button smashing method of getting out of subs. Its really the only thing I can do because I broke 3 knuckles and most of the right hand when I was in high school and I physically cant make the rotating movement more than 4 times before my hand locks up.

But would rotating be better than button smashing? If so I will have to come up with something so I can do it.

Also, when button smashing do you have to hit all 4 buttons or just 1?[/QUOTE]

Rotating lands you in a better position to finish the fight. I'm left handed so I use the palm of my left hand to rotate (PandaBot clued me into using the palm of my hand)

Button mashing is only good if your strength is higher than the other guy. Like Brock, his sub defense is so low and strength high that there's a higher percent chance of breaking a submission with button mashing than trying to rotate.

I guess my concern is that the game doesnt seem to follow its own rules sometimes. You are suppose to be keeping a steady eye on your stamina but I have lost a handful of fights to guys who clearly had not fucking clue what the bar the bottom of the screen is for.

Take for example. Of course I am Cro Cop and I understand that mir has a high sub rating but get this. This guy came out swinging from the get go and gassed himself within the first 30 seconds. I catch one of his punches and when I go for the slam and gets me in the guillotine sub. A full minute later I am tapping even though he STARTED the choke at 0 stamina and I had 95%. That has happened to me more than a couple times in various situations.

What I am trying to say is this. I think the stamina system was not correctly made in this game as it seems to only be a advantage to people who are going for subs. As you cant use the stamina as a tool to cover up your weakness in the sub area like one would in real life. There should be more of a punishment for gasing yourself just like any other sports game. Ray Allen will miss more shots if he is tired in NBA 2k9, Adrian Peterson will be more likely to fumble if he is tired. If someone is gassed most of their moves should fail, takedowns should fail, subs should fail that type of thing.

I understand that I could go for a sub and most likely get it but I shouldnt be forced to.

Subs aren't just tied to stamina, it also takes into position, sub offense, sub defense, and strength.

The guillotine slam reversal has a very high percent chance of submission, no matter what the stamina of the two players are.

That and some people have turbo controllers.

I hope that patch really is coming out tomorrow. I'm stuck at 45 wins/level 50 because everytime I win the other person quits. I don't quit and the competition is better at level 50 so all I'm getting is recorded losses. I'd really like to get the 15 ranked submissions and 50 wins achievements, which I would've had by now.

Damnit. Well I finally got my 50 wins, even though SEVEN people disconnected on me. Took another 4-5 losses as well, but they were good fights.

I don't think I'm going to bother trying for the black belt until they fix this crap. I'll just stick with player matches.

[quote name='whiptcracker']Damnit. Well I finally got my 50 wins, even though SEVEN people disconnected on me. Took another 4-5 losses as well, but they were good fights.

I don't think I'm going to bother trying for the black belt until they fix this crap. I'll just stick with player matches.[/QUOTE]

Same. Played like 8 matches last night, won all but 1, about 5 of those DC'd.

Hilarious seeing the wins tally only go from 52 to 54. :roll:

God dammit I'm getting tired of playing randoms online! I hadn't played that much, and until 3 days ago, was sporting a 17-10 record. This only had me at a level 13. Since then, I've taken won 3 matches (all of whom quit), and I've lost 7. It doesn't help that almost everyone I'm matched up against is a level 40+.

Then, I played the ultimate asshole tonight. His gamertag was "xDA MESSENGERx", and he had a 112-239 record. I could tell from his wins that all he ever went for was knockouts. So, I picked a good submission guy, and planned to take him down when he got overzealous. My strategy proved to be dead on as he came out throwing nothing but superman punches and headkicks. I simply shot under and took him down. But as soon as I get this piece of shit down, he goes for a kimura. I couldn't even begin to transition or anything.

Usually, I button mash to get out of submissions, but that wasn't doing me any good here, since he would just do the same shit over and over again. Finally, I started rotating the stick so I'd at least end up in a favorable position so I could go for a sub of my own (since he had gassed himself a long time ago). So, then I go for a knee bar, and of course, once it's locked in, he pulls the plug.

What a fucking loser! If I were that pathetic I would go David Carradine on myself. How the fuck does anybody think that is a strategy? Why even bother playing the damn game? Ahh..sorry to rant, but I'm getting really tired of being stuck at level 13 because I can't beat the master submission guys, and the other half quit before taking a loss. This shit is getting old.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']God dammit I'm getting tired of playing randoms online! I hadn't played that much, and until 3 days ago, was sporting a 17-10 record. This only had me at a level 13. Since then, I've taken won 3 matches (all of whom quit), and I've lost 7. It doesn't help that almost everyone I'm matched up against is a level 40+.

Then, I played the ultimate asshole tonight. His gamertag was "xDA MESSENGERx", and he had a 112-239 record. I could tell from his wins that all he ever went for was knockouts. So, I picked a good submission guy, and planned to take him down when he got overzealous. My strategy proved to be dead on as he came out throwing nothing but superman punches and headkicks. I simply shot under and took him down. But as soon as I get this piece of shit down, he goes for a kimura. I couldn't even begin to transition or anything.

Usually, I button mash to get out of submissions, but that wasn't doing me any good here, since he would just do the same shit over and over again. Finally, I started rotating the stick so I'd at least end up in a favorable position so I could go for a sub of my own (since he had gassed himself a long time ago). So, then I go for a knee bar, and of course, once it's locked in, he pulls the plug.

What a fucking loser! If I were that pathetic I would go David Carradine on myself. How the fuck does anybody think that is a strategy? Why even bother playing the damn game? Ahh..sorry to rant, but I'm getting really tired of being stuck at level 13 because I can't beat the master submission guys, and the other half quit before taking a loss. This shit is getting old.[/QUOTE]

Know you now how I felt trying to get my Black Belt Achievement and hitting rank 50. It took time and patience (which i have little of) But I still managed to do it. I always used my CAF as well.

Seriously, the truest thing I have heard about this game from a official reviewer is this is as follows.

"There is absolutely no reason to play this game outside of exhibition matches and XBL."

Christ, as I have said I like this game but just because I like the game doesnt mean I dont see the massive flaws in this. This game is so horridly made that its almost laughable that they charged 60 bones for it.

I have gone through the career mode 3 times and I dont think I can do it again. Its so god damn pointless that it amazes me how people can even make 100 plus overall fighters. Career mode is pathetic in every single way.

Right now, I am on year 5 with judo and Kickboxing maxed out...my Speed, Cardio, Strength also maxed and I am so fucking bored with sparring all the time that I just rest all the way until fights. I know I could spar and make my guy better but what the fuck is the point? Sparing isnt that fun to begin with and I will be damned to only have that do to for the reminder of my contract.

Career mode is a joke.
Classic fights mode is a bigger joke (seriously? Win by decision? Boring.)
Music horrid. (preference I know but they didnt even try)
Not to mention the worst game design this generation, 45 loading screens between booting up and throwing the first punch.

I like this game but most of that is due to the league we have set up beacuse everything else they failed completely. At least for me, if we didnt have a league I would be looking to move this game quick beacuse I am guessing it wont survive past mid summer.

This is the best UFC title....but its also one of the worst overall video games that game out. We wouldnt let this fly in Madden or NBA 2k9, Fight Night orany other sports game so I cant let it fly here.

I doubt it, since the copies with the code were only available as preorders (and whatever extra they had left in the original shipment) from Gamestop.

[quote name='lito88']Anyone have a Extra code for the DLC for Xbox 360 that they can hook me up with?[/QUOTE]

Just wait a 2 more months or so and it will be here anyways. I know I can wait as i keep creating created fighters. I gotta admit, that's the nice thing with UFC. They let you create 100 fighters. Kudos to them for that.

Does anyone still have their UFC PPV Coupon that they aren't gonna use? I tried searching but I can't find anything since both words are only 3 characters and search omits them.

Anyone finish career mode and not get the Hall of Fame trophy/achievement? There were rumors that you had to win via KO, sub, and decision and retire with the belt.

I got the email that I was in the HoF right before my last fight. I think the prerequisite is having over 100K rep. I did have two separate 10-win streaks, including 16-straight wins after winning the title to finish out the career, but I did not have a submission or decision victory.

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/blog-post/patch-update

What’s up guys, Neven here with an update on the patch for UFC 2009: Undisputed.

I want to thank all of you for the support in making UFC 2009: Undisputed such an amazing success. That being said I want to you to know we’ve been working hard on fixing some of the issues found in the online experience. Hit the jump for the list of fixes.

1. We recognize premature match quitting as the biggest online issue and have taken steps to fix it. The Patch will have integrated code that detects who pulls the cable and will assign a Loss as well as a Did Not Finish to that player. The DNF is only counted for the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the Online Ranked Match. When disconnected the Winning Streak is also reset to 0.

2. We’ve adjusted Ranked Matches to match up players with better connections, which will improve lag issues we’ve seen to date.

3. We’ve adjusted the difficulty of performing submissions against AI opponents to improve the balance of subs vs. striking when playing against the AI.

4. We’ve adjusted the Flash KO rate so that they are less frequent.

5. We’ve increased maximum number of points awarded in online play from 99,999 to 999,999 and we’ve increased the Max Level from 100 to 200.

6. We’ve lowered the Winning Streak Bonus Max from 5 to 3.

7. We’ve removed the decimal places on the Leaderboard Winning Percentage so we only show whole percentages.

8. We’ve addressed the CAF cheat so the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used Online.

9. For PS3 users we’ve also fixed a bug that causes a freeze during auto-save; whichever controller was used to Press Start on the Title Screen will be identified as the main controller.

Rest assured our entire team plays A LOT of online matches and we read the boards every day, so we are well aware of the issues. We want to make sure we patch this correctly so it is taking a bit of time, but I can confidently say we’ll be releasing this patch soon.

Stay tuned and thanks again for your support.

Sincerely,
Neven Dravinski, UFC Producer

All available information was posted.

"Rest assured our entire team plays A LOT of online matches and we read the boards every day, so we are well aware of the issues. We want to make sure we patch this correctly so it is taking a bit of time, but I can confidently say we’ll be releasing this patch soon.

Stay tuned and thanks again for your support."

Ha, I just read an interesting article on Gamespot concerning the EA MMA game.

Executive says sports publisher scoffed at creating MMA brawler a year and a half ago; UFC 2009: Undisputed nears 2M shipped.

The war of words between defending UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar and former title holder Frank Mir was settled in the octagon over the weekend with boulder-sized fists. However, a battle of the rhetorical sort is just heating up between the mixed martial arts fighting organization and Electronic Arts.

In early July, reports surfaced that the UFC was prepared to dole out lifetime bans to all unsigned fighters who agree to be a part of Electronic Arts' upcoming MMA title. These reports have now reportedly been confirmed by UFC president Dana White, who addressed the issue with bellicose words following UFC 100 on Saturday.

As reported by enthusiast site MMA Junkie, White characterized the dispute between the UFC and EA as being "at war," saying that any fighter who signs a deal with EA Sports "won't be in the UFC." Further, White contends that it was actions taken by the gaming publisher that instigated the aggression.

"It's easy to sit on the other side of the table and judge me on how I react to stuff like this," MMA Junkie quotes White as having said. "But let me tell you what--I've been in the trenches for almost 10 years, and I've been dealing with all these businesses, and EA was one of them. EA Sports told us, 'You're not a real sport. We wouldn't touch this thing. We want nothing to do with this.'"

White reportedly went on to say that the UFC approached EA about making a game based on the mixed martial arts sport a year and a half ago, but EA declined. "They wouldn't even take a meeting because mixed martial arts disgusted them," White said. "This wasn't a real sport. Boy, they got over that real quick, didn't they?"

"We put our asses on the line, THQ and the UFC, to make a video-game deal in the worst economy in the world," he continued. "We go out there and do this thing, and it's successful, and now [expletive] EA Sports wants to do a video game." White went on to note that UFC 2009 Undisputed has gone on to ship nearly 2 million units since the game debuted to a strong critical reception for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in May.

EA had not responded to requests for comment on White's statement as of press time. Announced during this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, EA Sports MMA is still largely in under-the-radar development at EA Tiburon. For more on THQ's UFC 2009 Undisputed, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.

I know a lot of people think Dana is a tyrant, but I say good for him. If EA actually told him that they don't consider MMA a sport, then he has every right to make sure his fighters don't cooperate with them. I could easily see EA approaching the fighters individually and trying to throw huge sums of money at them for their license. And since they don't have anything like the MLBPA, this is a great way to keep all the UFC fighters under one license. I guess that definitely means no Randy Couture for EA's game though.

Couture struck a deal with EA while he while he was away from the UFC, and is rumored to be on the cover for EA's game. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Couture is put in a UFC game as soon as his contract with EA is done.
---
What's up with this game being stingy with the trunks? I'm like 20+ fights in with my first (and probably only) created fighter and I've only got like 2 or 3 unlocked.

[quote name='DT778']Couture struck a deal with EA while he while he was away from the UFC, and is rumored to be on the cover for EA's game. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Couture is put in a UFC game as soon as his contract with EA is done.
---
What's up with this game being stingy with the trunks? I'm like 20+ fights in with my first (and probably only) created fighter and I've only got like 2 or 3 unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, I wonder if there are any loopholes, ie. contracts already in place like for Couture or Fedor even. Dana said anybody who signs with EA will never fight in the UFC again, but you would think EA would already have something worked out with those guys.

Also, certain sponsors have more trunks than others. Tapout has more than any other sponsor, and by the time you unlock them (80,000 cred), you'll have several others to choose from as well.

[quote name='DT778']Couture struck a deal with EA while he while he was away from the UFC, and is rumored to be on the cover for EA's game. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Couture is put in a UFC game as soon as his contract with EA is done.
---
What's up with this game being stingy with the trunks? I'm like 20+ fights in with my first (and probably only) created fighter and I've only got like 2 or 3 unlocked.[/QUOTE]

But that was for his appearance in Command and Conquer, wasn't it? I wonder what the limitations of the contract are as far as using his likeness.

I'm sure this had been said before but i'm going to do it again. I always play online in either lightweight of welterweight and I am sick and tired of fighting against St. Pierre and Penn. Out of my last 50 online matches, my opponents have chosen them 48 times. I sometimes wonder what people would do if I chose them.

That's all I have to say, other than I can't wait for the patch.

[quote name='Dingleberry']I'm sure this had been said before but i'm going to do it again. I always play online in either lightweight of welterweight and I am sick and tired of fighting against St. Pierre and Penn. Out of my last 50 online matches, my opponents have chosen them 48 times. I sometimes wonder what people would do if I chose them.

That's all I have to say, other than I can't wait for the patch.[/QUOTE]

This is why I never pick the highest rated fighter in any weight class. I assume the other person is going to, so I just figure out who I can beat them with. I use Florian in LW and Alves in WW. I look at the person's record, see how they've gotten most of their wins, and don't play into their style.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, yeah, I wonder if there are any loopholes, ie. contracts already in place like for Couture or Fedor even. Dana said anybody who signs with EA will never fight in the UFC again, but you would think EA would already have something worked out with those guys.

Also, certain sponsors have more trunks than others. Tapout has more than any other sponsor, and by the time you unlock them (80,000 cred), you'll have several others to choose from as well.[/QUOTE]UFC makes the rules and changes them as they please, no way in hell they deny Fedor and Couture being in a future game just because they were in EA's game.

The patch is out and here are the details from THQ forums:
  1. Online matches will better support issues with users who leave a match. The game will now detect users who disconnect and will assign a “Loss,” as well as a “Did Not Finish (DNF),” to that player. The DNF is only assigned to the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the “Online Ranked Match.” When disconnected, the “Winning Streak” is also reset to zero.
  2. Ranked Matches have been adjusted to match players with better connections.
  3. The difficulty of performing submissions against computer opponents has been adjusted to improve the balance of submissions vs. striking.
  4. The Flash Knockouts rate has been adjusted so they are less frequent.
  5. The maximum number of points awarded in online play has been increased from 99,999 to 999,999. The “Max Level” has also been increased from 100 to 200.
  6. The “Winning Streak” bonus maximum has been moved from 5 to 3.
  7. Decimal places on the “Leader Board Winning Percentage” have been changed so that only whole percentages are shown.
  8. Create-a-Fighter (CAF) issues have been addressed so that the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also, any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used online.
  9. For PLAYSTATION 3 system users, game freezes during auto-saves have been eliminated. The controller used to “Press Start” on the title screen will be identified as the main controller.

Everyone is complaining about the patch on their forums. Most of the complaints are that the DNF count is retroactive.

**EDIT** Things seemed to be more messed up than I thought. I can't seem to choose Lightweight and ONLY UFC fighters. If I have lightweight chosen and change privileges to only UFC, it switches the weight class up to middleweight. wth.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back