Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - (use spoiler tags please)

I played one hour the day I got it. Got stuck on the stealth in chapter 2. Next time I played it, I put in 11 hours and beat it. I haven't done that with a game in 15 years I would say. I really enjoyed the combat this time around. In the first one I found the combat annoyed me because it kept holding the story and explanation up. I think playing on Easy was a good idea. Bad guys don't take a realistic amount of bullets to kill. Though using the motion controls on balance beams seems to be gone... was wondering if that was because I played on easy, or did they just take it out?

Finally beat the campaign on Hard and wow, I loved this game just as much as I thought I would. Without mentioning any details I actually had a surprisingly tough time with the final boss and died several times despite knowing exactly what to do from the start. Not looking forward to it on crushing although I get the feeling it won't be that bad now that I got it down. Finished with 51 treasures. Didn't know about the hanging treasures until near the end.

Definitely into the MP. I've checked it out a little and am at lvl 8. My k/d is around 1.00 I think as I'm still learning the maps and don't really know where any power weapons are except the dragon in the village. I would definitely like to do some competitive and coop with a CAG team. Add Jdawgg77!

[quote name='J7.']ND to tweak gameplay, punish quitters in next U2 patch

It seems they'll be tweaking the online multiplayer a bit, though, in an upcoming patch. They'll be making a few small changes to the basic gameplay, but the big thing they'll be looking at is punishing people for quitting the game early. "It's been a huge problem... it's infuriating, so we want to make sure it's discouraged," said creative director Amy Hennig.

No specific time frame for these updates were given, outside of 'before the end of the year'.[/QUOTE]

Thats cool that they're fixing that, but what they really need to fix in mp is the melee lunge and the radius of a grenade. I don't know how many times i've died by a grenade thats 8ft or longer away from me, or a couple feet infront of the cover I'm behind and killed anyway.

I like how they'd rather punish people who leave a game rather than address their own faulty system. I mean, if you have to leave a game for legit reasons, that's pretty idiotic to have a no logic system in place to penalize them. Why the hell did they make a game end if one person leaves in the first place? I've played co-op with just the two of us or even by myself just fine because of their bad matchmaking system. People do have to go afk and that can kill a MP game, especially when some last upwards of half an hour. I'd rather they leave and have a real matchmaking system allow new players to join.

But that would only make sense. . .

[quote name='DarkNessBear']And then they should drive to your house and punch you in the balls.

I'm all for the punishment of mid game droppers. But, I really hope they negate that punishment if more then 2 people leave from your side. It is not fun when you and another dude (that doesn't speak english) are the only ones versus 5 rank 40 guys - and then all they do is camp you.[/QUOTE]

sometimes it can be pretty fun and you can get more kills for yourself. theres a few of those deathatch levels that lend themselves well to that.

[quote name='defmonkey05']Thats cool that they're fixing that, but what they really need to fix in mp is the melee lunge and the radius of a grenade. I don't know how many times i've died by a grenade thats 8ft or longer away from me, or a couple feet infront of the cover I'm behind and killed anyway.[/QUOTE]

the mele attack is definelty flawed. ive been right up on people and swung at them and not connected at all and then you have the excat opposite of people freakin teleporting towards you when youre a ways away and connecting.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through single player, and I have to say, the ledges in the snow/ice caverns are sometimes not distinguished enough from shaded color variations in non-ledge surfaces. I had one point where I died 3 times in a row trying to jump and grab on to something that wasn't a ledge. That coupled with the previous levels "hey, I'm facing one way, but let's jump the complete opposite direction off the train and die" behavior made for a slightly frustrating evening. I'm definitely enjoying the game though!

Found my first significant glitch. Restarted the game after beating it, and I jumped through the wall while climbing through the sewer of chapter 2. It looked kind of cool. Easy to restart at previous checkpoint, which was shortly before that, as usual in this game, which is awesome.

[quote name='Ronin317']I'm about 3/4 of the way through single player, and I have to say, the ledges in the snow/ice caverns are sometimes not distinguished enough from shaded color variations in non-ledge surfaces. I had one point where I died 3 times in a row trying to jump and grab on to something that wasn't a ledge. That coupled with the previous levels "hey, I'm facing one way, but let's jump the complete opposite direction off the train and die" behavior made for a slightly frustrating evening. I'm definitely enjoying the game though![/QUOTE]
Don't even get me started on the camera. More times than not it's less than helpful.

[quote name='Jodou']Don't even get me started on the camera. More times than not it's less than helpful.[/QUOTE]

It's actually not too bad overall - it just gets sticky in some specific situations. Particularly the train sequence, with all the perspective shifts in the environment. It's like the animation starts to jump straight ahead, and then poof, I'm hanging off the left side of a car, and the car hasn't even moved or turned.

As for glitches, I have gotten stuck twice and had to restart from a checkpoint both times. One happened twice,
at the General's tent, with the boxes of grenades, I got stuck between the crates and the wall somehow while trying to jump over them and take cover. And then ont he next try, I got stuck between the window, crates, and wall. Looked like I was perpetually falling/jumping/rolling. And couldn't shoot or be shot.
The other glitch was in
the giant dagger/red face room, where I got stuck on the side of the red face in the floor and couldn't move - same type of deal as the other glitch...falling/jumping.

Neither was a significant glitch. Have seen a little screen tearing once in a while, but the game is beautiful regardless.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']I played one hour the day I got it. Got stuck on the stealth in chapter 2. Next time I played it, I put in 11 hours and beat it. I haven't done that with a game in 15 years I would say. I really enjoyed the combat this time around. In the first one I found the combat annoyed me because it kept holding the story and explanation up. I think playing on Easy was a good idea. Bad guys don't take a realistic amount of bullets to kill. Though using the motion controls on balance beams seems to be gone... was wondering if that was because I played on easy, or did they just take it out?[/QUOTE]
Thank god the grenade motion controls are still available but you have to turn them on in the options. You should play the game on a higher difficulty now, it is so much better that way. Each higher difficulty is better than the last.

[quote name='defmonkey05']Thats cool that they're fixing that, but what they really need to fix in mp is the melee lunge and the radius of a grenade. I don't know how many times i've died by a grenade thats 8ft or longer away from me, or a couple feet infront of the cover I'm behind and killed anyway.[/QUOTE]
What is melee lunge? I find the grenades do not do enough splash damage.

[quote name='Jodou']I like how they'd rather punish people who leave a game rather than address their own faulty system. I mean, if you have to leave a game for legit reasons, that's pretty idiotic to have a no logic system in place to penalize them. Why the hell did they make a game end if one person leaves in the first place? I've played co-op with just the two of us or even by myself just fine because of their bad matchmaking system. People do have to go afk and that can kill a MP game, especially when some last upwards of half an hour. I'd rather they leave and have a real matchmaking system allow new players to join.

But that would only make sense. . .[/QUOTE]
Even if you have to leave a game legitimately, you are screwing everyone else playing the game. It is only fair to have you penalized for ruining up to 9 other people's game. How is a console supposed to know who is leaving legitimately or not...

[quote name='Jodou']Don't even get me started on the camera. More times than not it's less than helpful.[/QUOTE]
Never had any problems.

[quote name='Ronin317']It's actually not too bad overall - it just gets sticky in some specific situations. Particularly the train sequence, with all the perspective shifts in the environment. It's like the animation starts to jump straight ahead, and then poof, I'm hanging off the left side of a car, and the car hasn't even moved or turned.
[/QUOTE]
Never had that happen. Maybe the train hit a bump as you were jumping?

Are there issues with the multiplayer? I was playing last night and it was terrible. I kept getting conection errors and it was dropping mid game and was also taking a long time to find games.

I saw a few posts about quitters... I wouldn't get a connection error if somone else quit during mid-match right?

My internet is connection is absolutely fine. I checked everything, finally quit UC2 and played killzone 2 for a couple hours with no problems at all.

Please don't accuse me of having a shitty internet connection just wondering if anyone else was noticing issues late last night or in general. Thanks!

[quote name='tripleoptic']Are there issues with the multiplayer? I was playing last night and it was terrible. I kept getting conection errors and it was dropping mid game and was also taking a long time to find games.

I saw a few posts about quitters... I wouldn't get a connection error if somone else quit during mid-match right?

My internet is connection is absolutely fine. I checked everything, finally quit UC2 and played killzone 2 for a couple hours with no problems at all.

Please don't accuse me of having a shitty internet connection just wondering if anyone else was noticing issues late last night or in general. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem that bad. It takes a few minutes to matchmake from time to time. As for the connection going out in the middle of the game, if the person hosting the match leaves, the game's over, but it'll give you a "host disconnected" message rather than a server error.

[quote name='BoomHeadshot']I've never had a problem that bad. It takes a few minutes to matchmake from time to time. As for the connection going out in the middle of the game, if the person hosting the match leaves, the game's over, but it'll give you a "host disconnected" message rather than a server error.[/QUOTE]

hmm thanks.. maybe it was just some very bad luck then... it does appear that you do get a connection error when playing co-op if one person leaves. I did play some of that last night... it had never been as bad as last night before

[quote name='J7.']Even if you have to leave a game legitimately, you are screwing everyone else playing the game. It is only fair to have you penalized for ruining up to 9 other people's game. How is a console supposed to know who is leaving legitimately or not...[/QUOTE]
Err. . .exactly my point? They built the flawed system and are trying to mask the shit with perfume. And what happens if your net drops or you crash? People will still leave games, so punishing them for legit reasons is retarded.

You don't kill the patient to stop the bleeding.

[quote name='J7.']What is melee lunge? I find the grenades do not do enough splash damage.[/QUOTE]

The best way to describe melee lunge is lets say you go up to a guy and melee him, then roll/jump (or even do both!) away from them to start blind firing, sometimes your opponent will slide back 2 you, sometimes it doesn't matter if you're 2ft or 5ft away and kill you with their 2nd melee. Its happened to my friends and I many times online.

And I guess your opinion and mine of splash damage are very different, because I've been in some matches where I wasn't even close to the grenade and killed with it.

[quote name='defmonkey05']The best way to describe melee lunge is lets say you go up to a guy and melee him, then roll/jump (or even do both!) away from them to start blind firing, sometimes your opponent will slide back 2 you, sometimes it doesn't matter if you're 2ft or 5ft away and kill you with their 2nd melee. Its happened to my friends and I many times online.

And I guess your opinion and mine of splash damage are very different, because I've been in some matches where I wasn't even close to the grenade and killed with it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds more like lag issues than anything else.

[quote name='lokizz']sometimes it can be pretty fun and you can get more kills for yourself. theres a few of those deathatch levels that lend themselves well to that.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but any Objective games friggen suck. Try to do plunder 2vs5... Impossible.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yes, but any Objective games friggen suck. Try to do plunder 2vs5... Impossible.[/QUOTE]

yeah 2 people plunder is a joke the most you can hope to do is slow them down so they dont win right away lol but i havent played plunder since the first beta came out.

[quote name='Jodou']Err. . .exactly my point? They built the flawed system and are trying to mask the shit with perfume. And what happens if your net drops or you crash? People will still leave games, so punishing them for legit reasons is retarded.

You don't kill the patient to stop the bleeding.[/QUOTE]
I've played tons of video games online where people just quit, and frankly it does not matter to all the other players whose game is then ruined if the person quit because their connection went out or if they just left the game. Most of the time it is quitting on purpose that occurs.

To say their should be no penalty for quitting is just going to continue to screw over the majority of people playing the game. It is better to penalize one player for the benefit of 9 players than to not penalize and screw over 9 players and basically award the 1 player who quits.

And if you're so concerned about maybe being quit from a match because of your connection or whatever, you should know everyone will be affected from time to time. That shit evens out. Intentional quitting does not.

[quote name='J7.']And if you're so concerned about maybe being quit from a match because of your connection or whatever, you should know everyone will be affected from time to time. That shit evens out. Intentional quitting does not.[/QUOTE]
All I'm saying, for the sake of argument, is that it's a poor choice to throw both intentional and legitimate quitting players under the bus rather than fix the real problem. If players quitting is so 'infuriating' then don't build such a shoddy system, yeah?

Since when did they say the entire team would be penalized...? I find it impossible to believe that not punishing one person who ruins the game for 9 others at a time is a good thing for players.

Multiplayer is fun in arena, but its limited to 10 rounds and if you get w/ some guys who know what they're doing, its not hard at all. Multiplayer is fun in co-op, but there are few maps. Its also fun in competitive, but there is absolutely no team balancing whatsoever. Im at about 15 or so now and faring fine, but earlier I was on a team with 2 very high guys with the silver icon, against a couple of 2s and a 4 and it was thorough domination.

Matchmaking in general sucks. Oh man. It just sucks for me. Im on wireless, but that has not impeded my ability to matchmake easily in other PS3 games.

I love the attempt by ND at making a multiplayer mode to keep people playing the game, but I get frustrated with the matchmaking and while I like MP, I just think its missing that thing that keeps people coming back that games like COD and Halo have.

I love single player, but Ive already stated where I stand on that. Batman is my GOTY at the moment, but this is a close 2nd....for now.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Sounds more like lag issues than anything else.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that since there was a guy on here who also had the problem many times and the team I run with usually encounter that many times a night. Melee is the biggest problem on multi right now, because if you get into a close battle, they melee you first, then you melee back, it usually results in your death no matter if you try to roll/jump away or try to get in the 2nd melee.

[quote name='defmonkey05']I highly doubt that since there was a guy on here who also had the problem many times and the team I run with usually encounter that many times a night. Melee is the biggest problem on multi right now, because if you get into a close battle, they melee you first, then you melee back, it usually results in your death no matter if you try to roll/jump away or try to get in the 2nd melee.[/QUOTE]
Do whatever it takes to get the first melee, dodge and roll around to get the first melee instead of trying that after the first melee.

Ha, somebody has some good pumpkin carving skills.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=uncharteddf&thread.id=93101

• So if you get the "Get Off My Lawn" medal (from the veiled BoH) with the "Deposit" booster active, you'll get a total of $40,000 right there.

• $20,000 - Load Uncharted 2 on a hard drive with a game save for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  • $80,000 - Load Uncharted 2 on a hard drive with a completed game save for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Hint: Run While Crippled
On chapters where Nate is injured, if you carry a propane tank you'll be able to run without hindrance.
Spot where unlimited enemies spawn. So it's a perfect spot to get x kills with y gun trophies:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Hint: Infinite Enemies for Trophy Hunters
If you're having trouble getting any of the "X kills per weapon," or Headshot or Survivor Trophies (kill 75 enemies before dying), there is a location shortly after starting Chapter 19: The Siege where you can camp and shoot continuously respawning enemies.
After starting Chapter 19, make your way down the sloping alley to the large courtyard. There is a mounted machine gun uphill on the left constantly shooting at you. Clear out as many enemies as you can and climb up to the right of the door of the building closest to the cliff (on your right as you enter the courtyard). Take cover looking toward the mounted machine gun on the left and use a grenade to take it out.
If you now look slightly right of the machine gun, at the small grass/mud patch before the next building, you will see an enemy running from behind a building from right to left making for the machine gun. Camp here in cover and keep shooting the enemies as they appear from behind the building. They only stop spawning temporarily if one of them reaches the mounted machine-gun (if one reaches the gun, then grenade them to start the respawns again). Beware: it will stop permanently if you go further to the right, triggering the RPG/wall collapsing cutscene.
If you've already beaten Chapter 19 at the difficulty you're playing, purchased weapons in the store and unlocked the "Infinite Ammo" tweak, then you can use these to get the weapon/kills Trophies.
Uncharted 1 Easter Egg:
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Easter Egg: Uncharted 1 Signage

On the "Urban Warfare" chapter and "Their Coming With Us" chapters, the climb-able signs hold references to Uncharted 1. For instance: Club Raja (Which references Eddy Raja from the first game) and Hotel El Dorado (which references the MacGuffin of the first game).
Those quotes above were taken from this article.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lokizz']dont forget about the
marco polo money. you get it by jumping in one of those pools nd swinning around.
[/QUOTE]

I did that without knowing about it, just messing around. It put a big smile on my face. Very unexpected. It's little things like this that help make this a great game.

New update released plus double cash weekend now LIVE!
  • Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
  • Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
  • Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
  • Added rate limit to “When a Chapter is Completed” Twitter event
  • Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
  • Fixed Danish Trophy description
  • Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
  • Fixed the “Players Met” list not displaying recent players
  • Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
BUT, that’s not all…
With Halloween on the horizon, we wanted to take this spooky occasion to announce that this weekend is also our first ever Double Cash Weekend in UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. The Double Cash Weekend starts on Friday, October 30, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST and continues until Monday, November 2, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST.

Guess I know which game I'll be playing this weekend! Was probably going to play a little mp and some sp on crushing anyway. Wonder what the win condition adjustment is.

[quote name='dmunkee']Apparently the only characters you can be are Skelzor and the Undead Explorer :lol:[/QUOTE]
4057947070_b9a33afcd4_o.jpg

I hope that photo of the skeletons is not just a joke and is some sort of undead mp mode. Heard they're just skins.

[quote name='Jodou']New update released plus double cash weekend now LIVE![/QUOTE]
So are you still pissed now that they've done these?

• Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
  • Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match

[quote name='J7.']Do whatever it takes to get the first melee, dodge and roll around to get the first melee instead of trying that after the first melee.[/QUOTE]
See I do that, but even sometimes, i get the first hit, they get the 2nd and they could pull a 2nd melee before mine hits, or there's times when me and the other guy kill each other with our melee hits. And I'm smashing square as fast as I can during those kind of close battles. Last night when my team was playing ranked, I ran into somebody but he was atleast 10ft away, I have fleet foot and down the irons (which most ppl have nowadays), there was no lunge this time, he melee'd and it was like a one hit kill.

I played 1 match with the double cash and special characters but didn't experience anything like that, maybe they fixed it, i'll find out when the team gets togeather tonite on ranked/dm.

be careful everyone i just got penalized for "leaving a game" when in fact id been disconnected fro about 5 or six games today altogether and they drop you down a rank as well as taking away money ( got 40.000) taken from me. mind you i never quit games even if im severel outnubered i stay in. this really sucks.

[quote name='lokizz']be careful everyone i just got penalized for "leaving a game" when in fact id been disconnected fro about 5 or six games today altogether and they drop you down a rank as well as taking away money ( got 40.000) taken from me. mind you i never quit games even if im severel outnubered i stay in. this really sucks.[/QUOTE]
No shit? I thought it was a joke how you only have to wait 30 seconds. Well that settles that. Anytime I want to leave a game, I'm TKing everyone. I fucking hate waiting like 2 minutes just to get on a map I don't want to play or severely imba teams.

Really sucks that ND isn't competent enough to create a real matchmaking system and this is exactly what I said would happen. All they're doing is punishing people with bad connections or need to leave for legitimate reasons.

[quote name='Jodou']No shit? I thought it was a joke how you only have to wait 30 seconds. Well that settles that. Anytime I want to leave a game, I'm TKing everyone. I fucking hate waiting like 2 minutes just to get on a map I don't want to play or severely imba teams.

Really sucks that ND isn't competent enough to create a real matchmaking system and this is exactly what I said would happen. All they're doing is punishing people with bad connections or need to leave for legitimate reasons.[/QUOTE]

it wasnt until later this evening that i started getting the connection error dealy with games after geting that with 3 diff games i got the penalty message.

[quote name='lokizz']it wasnt until later this evening that i started getting the connection error dealy with games after geting that with 3 diff games i got the penalty message.[/QUOTE]
Pretty dick move of them to not even warn players what the exact penalties entail. To top it off, people still leave games with regularity and about half my games tonight went down that way.

Terrible.

[quote name='lokizz']seems like its taking alot less time to find games now since the update.[/QUOTE]

Yup matchmaking is a lots quicker now and they actually average out the connections between players now. I haven't seen anyone with less than 3 bars connection in all my games after patch. I don't know why some of you have "connection error" may be check your router setting and stop using Wireless connection if you are. Though I wish they would fix the level differences in matchmaking. It's kinda unfair having lvl 7 in a game full of lvl 30-50 players. >.>

I think I'm done playing this game multiplayer. Ever since the beta, this really was a time waster until MW2 hit, but now it's getting ridiculous.

They changed Plunder with this last update, and it's for the worse. You can't throw the idol off the map anymore to reset it. That was a good strategic move to prevent the other team from scoring. Now, if you manage to stop the team from scoring and they respawn anywhere near there, you're fucked. I don't know if they weighted the three new maps that weren't in the beta more, but I have a hell of a time playing Village, or Plunder at all for that matter. I think I played Plunder less than ten times since the full retail game came out. I realize their is a poll on their website for a Plunder specific playlist, and I have voted for it. It just needs to come out.

The auto-aim on the shotgun/pistole and pistol is outrageous. Especially the shotgun/pistole. There's always one dick who runs and picks it up because of how goddamn easy it is to get kills with it. All you have to do is be next to someone, whether they're behind you, beside you, or in front of you, and pull the trigger. Free kill. The pistols aren't as bad, but I shouldn't lose a shootout with a guy using a pistol when I'm using an AK.

The melee may be the most frustrating. It's so random what happens. You can be the first person to melee someone else, but somehow you end up killing each other instead of the person who hits first winning. Both people dying should never happen. Somebody always hit first. The stealth kills from behind are a joke. I can't count the number of times I should have instantly stealth killed someone and I just ended up regularly meleeing them which of course the game gives them enough time to hit me back and we both end up dying. If you melee somebody, you better be committed, as there's no changing your mind. If you think you can roll away afterward and start shooting them, if they decide to melee a second time you'll teleport back to them and it will give them the kill. I've also been close enough to hold hands with a person and the melee will hit the air in front of their face instead of them. I'm standing right goddamn next to them. The melee should hit them. The kick-down/pull-down melees are nothing but sloppy. Half the time I'll melee the air instead of kicking them down or grab the air in front of him while he kicks me down. Of course when I'm doing that, he'll grab me and kill me.

I don't have too big of a problem with the grenades, but the fuse is really too short. If you throw a grenade with the L1/L2 combo and it lands anywhere near somebody, it's going to kill them. There's no escaping it.

I know this is your first attempt at multiplayer NaughtyDog, but fix your goddamn game.

You guys are giving them WAYYY too much credit. The multiplayer died the day this game shipped. Over 1 million copies sold and less than 10k on a night? I know its a bit higher with the x2 xp right now, but to have 8k on a night in your biggest game of all time? Socom still gets over 10k each night and its 1year old and had a fucked up launch.

The only reason this game should require an internet connection is for coop. It took me minutes to realize this.

I agree completely with everything you said trakan. It's bullshit.

Atleast I bought the game for the single player (which was excellent) & I'll still have fun playing in the clan nights.

This definately is taking backseat to MW2.

i agree with mele being messed up i dont know how many times ive tried hitting someone with it , right next to them, and not connected and even some times where it took 3 hits to mele kill someone . and even after getting screwed with a penalty i still like the game but i do hope they fix the problems.

as far as the matchmaking being messed up not all high level people are that good. i layed a match the other night with a level 40 something guy who only got maybe 3 or 4 kills some people with high levels just spend alot of time playing the game but it can be frustrating being in a game where damn near all your team sucks. that said if people do the party thing i believe every gae you play you will always be on the same team so if everyone on one team is level 50 theres nothing that can be done.

[quote name='llNorcalSharkll']The game keeps locking on me after the jeep explosion, maybe I got a very rare defected disc because it should ain't the console or maybe this game needs a patch? I don't want to have to return it to Amazon :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

I just rented it last night and I'm having the same issue. I'm going to try it a few more times and if not it goes back BBV hope they have another copy.

Its seems they fixed the grenade radius. Last night when I was playing, it was more easier to evade the grenades and not getting caught with the strange radius it has sometimes. For instance, I was behind some wooden boxes in cover, somebody threw a grenade infront of it. Instead of it killing me, it simply destroyed the boxes. Giving me the chance to escape and take the advantage.

But it is sad that multi isn't as popular as I thought it would be. Its fun at times and frustrating too. But I thought it'd have more then 10,000 ppl on a night. Hell, halo 3 had a quarter of a million when it launched. I knew it wouldn't have that kind of popularity, but was expecting more then 10 thousand a night, and last night with the kickoff of of double cash bonus it peeked at 13 thousand.

And does anybody else think they're going to have to do another patch after monday morning to put all the regular characters back in? I think I've died more as a dead explorer then skelzor. I mean its just a dead dude in a hoodie. Easy to pick out and the skelzor's seem harder to hit since they're a smaller target.

[quote name='defmonkey05']Its seems they fixed the grenade radius. Last night when I was playing, it was more easier to evade the grenades and not getting caught with the strange radius it has sometimes. For instance, I was behind some wooden boxes in cover, somebody threw a grenade infront of it. Instead of it killing me, it simply destroyed the boxes. Giving me the chance to escape and take the advantage.

But it is sad that multi isn't as popular as I thought it would be. Its fun at times and frustrating too. But I thought it'd have more then 10,000 ppl on a night. Hell, halo 3 had a quarter of a million when it launched. I knew it wouldn't have that kind of popularity, but was expecting more then 10 thousand a night, and last night with the kickoff of of double cash bonus it peeked at 13 thousand.

And does anybody else think they're going to have to do another patch after monday morning to put all the regular characters back in? I think I've died more as a dead explorer then skelzor. I mean its just a dead dude in a hoodie. Easy to pick out and the skelzor's seem harder to hit since they're a smaller target.[/QUOTE]

im not a fan of these halloween characters either those damn skeletons are hard to pick out especially on the train wreck board.

bread's done
Back