Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

Yeah, I'll definitely wait to see the deals retailers will have (as well as a possible collector's edition) before preordering, but I am so excited. This is without a doubt my most anticipated game at the moment.

I just jizzed in my pants guys. I wonder if Drakes deception is referring to Nathan Drake or Sir Francis Drake from the first game? I cannot wait. Need time machine.

[quote name='JMEPO']I just jizzed in my pants guys. I wonder if Drakes deception is referring to Nathan Drake or Sir Francis Drake from the first game? I cannot wait. Need time machine.[/QUOTE]

It's referring to Elena Drake. ;)

[quote name='Serpentor']Damn, beat me to it, I want to be the first to create the Uncharted 3 thread, now I'm mad![/QUOTE]
Are you fucking serious?

[quote name='Bazylik']Are you fucking serious?[/QUOTE]
Of course I'm not serious :lol:

Love Uncharted, can't wait to plat the 3rd one in the series.

[quote name='SynGamer']Wait, 11/1/11 or 11/11/11? ES:V is coming out on the 11th so I REALLY hope it's the 1st.[/QUOTE]

It's November 1st.

I cannot fucking wait for this.

Emails are going out with codes for an avatar and a theme but the NA versions are currently not working...the EU version is though.

So for those with a EU PSN account: F57M-BNN2-G33H
(Avatar won't carry over to your NA side but the theme will)

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']Emails are going out with codes for an avatar and a theme but the NA versions are currently not working...the EU version is though.

So for those with a EU PSN account: F57M-BNN2-G33H
(Avatar won't carry over to your NA side but the theme will)[/QUOTE]

I heard the NA avatar had problems earlier on, but that it works now.

Try one of these (for North America):
F3E9-33NJ-JGCQ
ANAK-R6N9-5F56

I mean to try it myself, but the codes aren't very unique, so it should work for anyone.

EDIT: both codes work, and they are both the same avatar.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Have they said anything about multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

its going to have extensive multi player. hopefully they wont have a cash cap and lame 1 shot sniper kills.

[quote name='8bitArtist']its going to have extensive multi player. hopefully they wont have a cash cap and lame 1 shot sniper kills.[/QUOTE]

i hope they finally add that gun sully uses into the mp game. it seems odd every other weapon is in mp except for that one. i also hope the skins and dlc levels will be useable in u3 mp. if not the levels then at least the skins.

all men dream but not equally

i like this quote and i cant wait for this game!! i would love if they added a slow motion meter, max payne kind of style

[quote name='SynGamer']PS3 theme e-mails appear to have been sent out. Just got my code :D[/QUOTE]

Scratch that, code didn't work.

I'll be getting the second one, this Christmas and I'm looking forward to playing it. I enjoyed the first one, so naturally I should like the sequel.

Great to see a variation in environments too.

All games are meant to be played, but not equally... I saw the trailer in HD last night, totally BLOWN away! I don't know how Naughty Dog going to stick to the 11.1.11 schedule, I bet the pressure is sky high! There's no room to say "oh crap, we need extension, the game is not going to make the 11/1/11 release day."

[quote name='Serpentor']All games are meant to be played, but not equally... I saw the trailer in HD last night, totally BLOWN away! I don't know how Naughty Dog going to stick to the 11.1.11 schedule, I bet the pressure is sky high! There's no room to say "oh crap, we need extension, the game is not going to make the 11/1/11 release day."[/QUOTE]

chances are theyve been working on it since they finished the second i wouldbnt be surprised if for the most part its mostly done.

[quote name='Serpentor']All games are meant to be played, but not equally... I saw the trailer in HD last night, totally BLOWN away! I don't know how Naughty Dog going to stick to the 11.1.11 schedule, I bet the pressure is sky high! There's no room to say "oh crap, we need extension, the game is not going to make the 11/1/11 release day."[/QUOTE]

Well, it gives them roughly 2 years since Uncharted 2 came out. That seems like plenty of time to me. Plus, I'm guessing that they probably know the PS3 hardware better than any other developer and it probably won't take them long to optimize the third version of Naughty Dog Game Engine since version 2 was running pretty perfectly in Uncharted 2. And that's assuming they're using a whole new version and not just an upgraded version.

Plus, they already have the MP mode from Uncharted 2 which they can build upon for the 3rd game. So, again, they already have the basics and I'm guessing they'll just optimize that and add in some new features/levels. They don't have to build a MP mode from the ground up this time.

[quote name='marvinhall05']I just got the first Uncharted...if I like that one and the sequel..then I'll decide[/QUOTE]

If you don't happen to like the first game you should give UC2 a shot. It's leaps and bounds better than the first game.

bread's done
Back