Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

[quote name='bfett9']so NO ONE has got emails about amazon gcard or copies of the game?
Also are any of the gcards still active?[/QUOTE]
I didnt get a email about my copy yet. I got all my dlc codes.

Need some help. I found a ce in france, but they are all taken, yet it shows in Prizes below. I'm assuming no, but did i get it? Any ce copys left?

[quote name='rpmboy']Need some help. I found a ce in france, but they are all taken, yet it shows in Prizes below. I'm assuming no, but did i get it? Any ce copys left?[/QUOTE]

nope you didn't get it. They have all been gone for quite awhile.

Think I won a regular edition tonight haha, the picture for it came up and everything. Was I suppose to get an email because I never got one. Edit: never mind I found out.

[quote name='nnthomas']You didnt win it, thats just the reward you found, it adds it to the tracker below. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking to me. I definitely got the popup that said i had won the game. This was not a message that said the rewards had already been found and it subsequently being added to my collected items.

[quote name='rpmboy']how do you know that? I would like to check. Also suprised there are that many left.[/QUOTE]
LOL, how would any of us know how many are left? That's why you got the answer you got.

Edit: actually, that number's probably pretty accurate. I think there are 6 secret rooms with the regular edition. There are 600 total, so probably 100 per room. 3 have been cleaned out. I posted one that's been dwindling away, and there are 2 that haven't been posted. Probably a little over 200 left, but this is just an educated guess.

[quote name='ShadowSx']The 2nd one in france, thanks simmias for mentioning it.

5IQMR.png

.[/QUOTE]

Regular copy in france
Ok if you find the gift card shown on above picture theres 2 rooms very close to each other just put mouse on the middle of both and using the arrows keys in your keybord go left until you see a big green grass road running diagonaly / it should be in there sorry for not having a picture.
I dont think anyone has posted this regular copy of the game in france there might be still some there

[quote name='RainFall']If you are talking to me. I definitely got the popup that said i had won the game. This was not a message that said the rewards had already been found and it subsequently being added to my collected items.[/QUOTE]
He was talking to me.

[quote name='davesrt10']Regular copy in france
Ok if you find the gift card shown on above picture theres 2 rooms very close to each other just put mouse on the middle of both and using the arrows keys in your keybord go left until you see a big green grass road running diagonaly / it should be in there sorry for not having a picture.
I dont think anyone has posted this regular copy of the game in france there might be still some there[/QUOTE]
How far to the left?

Edit: never mind, I found it. Yup, that's one that hadn't been posted. Thanks man!

[quote name='simmias']How far to the left?

Edit: never mind, I found it. Yup, that's one that hadn't been posted. Thanks man![/QUOTE]

it 100% was lol

I dont think anyone has posted this regular copy of the game in france there might be still some there[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud, just got a copy!

[quote name='steveinneed']o_O[/QUOTE]
well the reason why I just got one saying that I won the game but havn't got the e-mail yet but the dlc I won came in quick so I was wondering if any one got the e-mail how to claim the uncharted game

[quote name='overblood']well the reason why I just got one saying that I won the game but havn't got the e-mail yet but the dlc I won came in quick so I was wondering if any one got the e-mail how to claim the uncharted game[/QUOTE]

Read the first post

[quote name='overblood']well the reason why I just got one saying that I won the game but havn't got the e-mail yet but the dlc I won came in quick so I was wondering if any one got the e-mail how to claim the uncharted game[/QUOTE]
You should win a prize for being the 100th person in the thread to ask that question.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Read the first post[/QUOTE]ahh I wasn't sure if it was going to be a disk copy or a downloadable version

Just won a copy! Thanks!

for Syria my list shows: $3 GC x2, Regular UC3, CE UC3, Naughty Dog Rifle, Mystery Weapon 1 and 6

So thats 8 out of 9, what am i missing?

[quote name='overblood']ahh I wasn't sure if it was going to be a disk copy or a downloadable version[/QUOTE]

There is no downloadable version, and if there was have fun downloading nearly 50GB

Think I found the last one in Syria. If you go 29 clicks to the left of the key area that is on the compass after you unlock Yemen it is above the X shaped building.

screenshot20111207at101.png

screenshot20111207at100.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='megma42']Think I found the last one in Syria. If you go 29 clicks to the left of the key area that is on the compass after you unlock Yemen it is above the X shaped building. On my new mac and don't know how to screen cap stuff yet. Sorry.

screenshot20111207at101.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[/QUOTE]

You found the one I won my copy off of, Congrats lol.

Just wanted to give a big fuck yeah and thanks to the entire CAG community for working together on this one. I got a standard edition (and possibly a CE depending on how they handle the whole "reset" thing) plus a bunch of DLC. Was able to help out a couple of guys at work too.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this!

Truly the best community on the interweb!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='austenwithane']Just wanted to give a big fuck yeah and thanks to the entire CAG community for working together on this one. I got a standard edition (and possibly a CE depending on how they handle the whole "reset" thing) plus a bunch of DLC. Was able to help out a couple of guys at work too.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this!

Truly the best community on the interweb![/QUOTE]

Reset thing?

Do I have to re get my copy then or what? @_@'

Keep getting "Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability" now. The security settings is on disabled already

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Keep getting "Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability" now. The security settings is on disabled already[/QUOTE]

yeah I think I get the same message- Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability

[quote name='royal high knight']yeah i think i get the same message- initialization failed: Please check the api key,
swf location, version and network availability[/quote]

+1

Well apparently as of last night there was very little left in terms of CE/Amazon Cards/Standard Editions (some rooms were empty...) but as of early this morning, all the rooms were giving out prizes again. If you got a CE today and not yesterday, no one truly knows if you're going to get it...

[quote name='CandyCaptain']Reset thing?

Do I have to re get my copy then or what? @_@'[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have no idea how this works, sigh... I just want DLC, blah[/QUOTE] You go through a google map and follow the compass to go to each room, where it will continue until you receive a key. The key unlocks a new area and you repeat it until all 4 are unlocked. After, search the thread for the DLC you want (use "search thread" near the top right) and CAGs will have marked the locations. Zoom into the locations to claim your DLC prizes.

bread's done
Back