Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Launching August 22

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will launch on August 22, 2017 in North America for $39.99 USD, $49.99 CAD. The Lost Legacy will arrive on August 23 in Europe.

The Lost Legacy at participating retailers will receive a free digital copy of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for PS4 when it launches on August 22. For those who pre-order on PS Store, you’ll also get an Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 theme designed by Truant Pixel.

If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer’s Pack, or the Triple Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6IOOWnOXlw

Last edited by a moderator:
$40? Nah, I can wait for it to be $10 on BF. I'm really confused why they even bothered to make this TBH. They said no more Uncharted after #4 and nothing I've seen has been remotely intriguing. Kinda like ending on a perfect note only to encore with the person who opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
$40? Nah, I can wait for it to be $10 on BF. I'm really confused why they even bothered to make this TBH. They said no more Uncharted after #4 and nothing I've seen has been remotely intriguing. Kinda like ending on a perfect note only to encore with the person who opened.
Well, it's more of a side story... nothing wrong with expanding the universe.

Also, if this is $40, I'm wondering how much of a full fledged game this is. Pretty pricey unless it's at least 6-7 hours long.

I'm pumped for The Lost Legacy personally. Naughty Dog knows how to make good games and apparently how to offer a good pre-order deal. 

This was the planned story dlc that was part of the season pass when the game came out so this was always planned.

This was the planned story dlc that was part of the season pass when the game came out so this was always planned.
How much was the season pass? $40? Seems a bit steep for planned DLC so I really see it as a sidestory game. Then again, I have no idea how much TLOU DLC was and it was very much sidestory as well. At any rate, I guess it makes sense as an expansion but it just seemed odd considering it's pretty much the price of a full game these days.

How much was the season pass? $40? Seems a bit steep for planned DLC so I really see it as a sidestory game. Then again, I have no idea how much TLOU DLC was and it was very much sidestory as well. At any rate, I guess it makes sense as an expansion but it just seemed odd considering it's pretty much the price of a full game these days.
24.99. They made alot of the DLC free though for multiplayer. If you bought it you don't pay anymore for the DLC. During development they realized they wanted to do more than they planned with it thats why it was moved up to 39.99 and given a physical release. They are saying its around 8-10 hours which is pretty sizeable for "DLC".

Oh, ha... didn't realize the game's not out yet. I saw it had like 40+ reviews or something on MC and figured it was released already. 

I recently replayed through 1-3 of the series and while I'm really looking forward to 4, I think I'll wait until there's a sub $30 bundle of the main game and the stand-alone entry that came out recently. You know it's going to happen. 

I just picked up Uncharted 4 for $10 used at GameStop.  My son has been playing it and it looks really cool but I have to finish Horizon Zero Dawn first so it may be a while...

bread's done
Back