Upcoming Game Crazy deals. CLASSIC PLASTIC STARTS JUNE 19TH!!!! UPDATED

xrickyb86x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
CLASSIC PLASTIC STARTS JUNE 19TH. 3 dc/gen/snes/nes/gb/gbc/psone games for 15 dollars.

Buy 2 Get 1 free on all current gen used games starts JUNE 18th. All 3 games have to be for the same system. Something about buying hardware with it??? Specifics of this deal are still questionable.

ACTIVE:

Nintendo DS trade in value = $65. No longer $71.

Not sure when it starts:

Xbox trade in value = $75 when you put it toward an Xbox 360

Still not sure when any of these end.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']June 18th... Buy 2 get 1 free on used games. Only catch is they have to be for the same system... Which kinda sucks.

We got some signage for the classic plastic (3 old school games for $15) sale but i couldn't find the paperwork indicating when it would start. Soon though. I'll ask my manager on Thursday.[/QUOTE]
Sweet, thanks.

If you want lots of posts, change the title so it has "Classic Plastic" or "3 for $15" in it - it worked for Dave Olson, and he wasn't even right on the dates. ;)

Seriously, it's nice to know that Classic Plastic will be a go soon. After the other two threads, I really had my hopes up, and now I can go and get those N64 games I still need...

Code:
[quote name='Blade70']Man, nice deal but most of the good games are always taken in my Gamecrazy![/quote]

Yeah i feel ya.

it will apply to all used stuff. xbox 360 and ds included.

i did see a sign we recieved saying "trade your xbox in for 75 when you buy a 360." or something similar to that but nothing for a ds trade in deal to get a ds lite.

i'll get all the details on upcoming deals/sales worked out by thursday night.

hopefully my Gamecrazy gets some more DS games in before then cause I went yesterday and they didn't have much

Are GameCrazy's used 360 prices cheaper than Gamestop/EBs? If so, I'll hold off on buying any 360 games in the B2G1 free sale going on right now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Are GameCrazy's used 360 prices cheaper than Gamestop/EBs? If so, I'll hold off on buying any 360 games in the B2G1 free sale going on right now.[/QUOTE]

I think their $60 games are cheaper. I got GRAW for $45 after 10% off. However, they've never let me stack on the MVP discount on top of the buy2get1, so it would probably end up the same.

[quote name='rabbitt']I need a fuckin GameCrazy.[/QUOTE]
I don't know much about Ohio, but the Game Crazy store locator shows lots of them all across Ohio. I checked the major cities and they all have one or more. I'll have to drive to another state to find one, but at least I live near the border.

[quote name='M1C13']with that logic DS games are plastic

at gamecrazy all DS games 3 for $15[/quote]

Damn you, I actually had to go back and reread the OP making sure this wasn't the case. Got my hopes up.:twoguns:

DS GAMES 3 for $15!!!!!!!!!!! YOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sweet would it be if the banner the OP mentioned actually said classic plastic so everyone could go argue for a deal. Sure it just came out but it's an INSTANT classic in my book!:D

[quote name='$hady']DS GAMES 3 for $15!!!!!!!!!!! YOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sweet would it be if the banner the OP mentioned actually said classic plastic so everyone could go argue for a deal. Sure it just came out but it's an INSTANT classic in my book!:D[/QUOTE]

yeah and I cant wait to hear slidecages story of how he tried to buy every DS game in the store he could flip on ebay and be angry when the store manager tells him no and he is exiled from another store.

in general used 360 game prices at game crazy are cheaper than eb/gs. they usually knock a $60 game to $54.99. game crazy usually goes to $49.99 and sometimes even $44.99 (cod2, far cry, oblivion). but some of the launch titles are like 2 dollars cheaper at gs/eb.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']in general used 360 game prices at game crazy are cheaper than eb/gs. they usually knock a $60 game to $54.99. game crazy usually goes to $49.99 and sometimes even $44.99 (cod2, far cry, oblivion). but some of the launch titles are like 2 dollars cheaper at gs/eb.[/QUOTE]
are those prices before or after MVP 10% off

Went to a GameCrazy today and picked out some stuff for when the sale comes around. Nothing amazing, but definitely things I'm interested in.

[quote name='M1C13']with that logic DS games are plastic

at gamecrazy all DS games 3 for $15[/quote]

NO.

The Classic Plastic sale is GB, GBC, NES, SNES, Sega, Dreamcast, and PS1 ONLY. No GBA, no DS.

Is that B2G1 in general or just when you buy a new system?

[quote name='xrickyb86x']June 18th... Buy 2 get 1 free on used games. Only catch is they have to be for the same system... Which kinda sucks.[/quote]

Does this mean June 18, and June 18 only?

STOP SPREADING YOUR GODDAMNED GAME CRAZY LIES.

I won't believe it until I see it. And that will be the day all of the games I want at Game Crazy will have vanished.

thats what happened to me with the EB games sale I went the day before to see what I was going to get and the next day nothing.

Let's repeat it, in giant red type!
[quote name='Scorch']NO.

The Classic Plastic sale is GB, GBC, NES, SNES, Sega, Dreamcast, and PS1 ONLY. No GBA, no DS.
[/QUOTE]
Just to make sure the point gets across. ;)
[quote name='noodles']Does this mean June 18, and June 18 only?[/QUOTE]
I'd have to assume not, though we'll know for sure later tonight. I don't think GameCrazy is a big enough chain where they could have a one day sale and actually have it be effective, let alone noticed.
[quote name='Kayden']Daddy, stop hitting mommy![/QUOTE]
fuck you! :D

i was reading all this and thinking, "oh crap! i don't have a Game Crazy near me!"... but i was wrong. we have GC, just no Game Rush. so yay.

[quote name='Blade70']Man, nice deal but most of the good games are always taken in my Gamecrazy![/QUOTE]

Last time the sale was going on some lard-o went and bought almost $400 worth of classic games. That would okay and and all, but he only bought them for his crappy mom & pops store.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Last time the sale was going on some lard-o went and bought almost $400 worth of classic games. That would okay and and all, but he only bought them for his crappy mom & pops store.[/QUOTE]

they are probally still sitting on them all LOL.

i probally end up not spending that much cash this time. i probally still have at least 5-10 games i havent even played . from the first sale

[quote name='Scorch']NO.

The Classic Plastic sale is GB, GBC, NES, SNES, Sega, Dreamcast, and PS1 ONLY. No GBA, no DS.[/QUOTE]

And N64.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Last time the sale was going on some lard-o went and bought almost $400 worth of classic games. That would okay and and all, but he only bought them for his crappy mom & pops store.[/QUOTE]

That was what some loser in Riverside did. Near the Tyler Mall. Wanted to charge $75+ for a N64...

Wait... the regular DS is 71 dollars trade in?! Is that with MVP or not? And it's active now? For reals?

B2G1 free from GS/EB. B1/50% off at Meijer. The DDD sale. The classic plastic + b2g1 free from Gamecrazy. All of this in June. Surely this must be the most bankrupt month evar.

bread's done
Back