[Updated 10/14] Gamestop/EB Marketing Plan 10/16 to 11/5 Trade 3 Get $10 Ends 10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

allout1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry, but no good game trading promos this time in marketing. For those of you waiting to get rid of a system, now is the time to do it for some extra credit.

Trade Values according to the Wiki.

(Green means it is starting on 10/16)
(White is a continuation from last marketing period)
(Red means it is ending on 10/15)

Trade Promos

Promo: "Trade in your Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, or Xbox 360 and get $20 extra in credit" Systems must be fully functional and have all hook-ups with the controller. This deal does not get extra bonuses.

Promo: "Trade in your old Xbox and get $80 credit towards an Xbox 360 console."
This works on both the Pro package and the core system.

"Power Trade Offer" Trade any games towards the reservation or purchase of the following 4 games, receive and extra 20% trade credit (excluding hardware).
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Gamecube or Wii versions)
- Gears of War (Regular or Collectors)
- Final Fantasy XII (Regular or Collectors)
- All other Titles get a 10% increase when all credit applied to preorder

Promo: "Extra $10 trade-in credit with the trade-in of 3 PS2, XBOX, GC, DS or PSP games"
Customers trading in 3 PS2, XBOX, GC, DS or PSP games receive an extra $10 trade credit. Customers can mix formats. For example, 2 PS2 games and 1 XBOX game can receive the total extra $10. 2006 and earlier sports, all wrestling and all demo discs are still excluded from this offer.
THIS IS STACKABLE WITH THE EDGE/GAMESTOP CARD.

Promo Extended: "Get any new or used XB360 game for $9.99 when you trade-in 2 Xbox 360 Games" Trade exclusions include all 2006 and older sports titles, Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, King Kong, Project Gotham 3, Ridge Racer 6, Outfit & Amped 3. Offer good on any XB360 game $59.99 or less.

==================================================

Sales

Promo: "Get Auto Assault free with purchase of any PC game"

Promo: "PSP 1GB Rapid GX Memory Stick Duo for $79.99" (this may be $69.99 in store after looking at the price earlier today)

Promo: "World of Warcraft for $19.99"

Promo: "Buy Guild Wars Online and Get Guild Wars Online Factions (SKU-646502) for $29.99"

Promo: "PSP 2GB Memory Stick Duo for $79.99"

DVD Offers (No expiration)

Promo: "Purchase 3 Used DVDs for $10"- offer good on all used DVDs priced at $5.99

Promo: "Purchase 3 Used DVDs for $20"- offer good on all used DVDs priced at $9.99

Promo: "Purchase 3 Used DVDs for $30"- offer good on all used DVDs priced at $12.99 price point.

Events your store may be doing... Call ahead of time to make sure.

Event: "Gears of War Preview" Select stores will be staying open late on 10-21 in order to show off Gears of War for the Xbox 360. The showing will start at 9 PM and last approximately 15-20 minutes from what I can tell.

Event: "Final Fantasy XII Costume Contest & Midnight Opening" Some stores may end up doing a costume contest for the release of Final Fantasy XII. Participants may dress up as any Final Fantasy character of their choosing (Prizes may be available, although I'm not to sure about it). Some stores may also be participating in a midnight opening for Final Fantasy XII.

I think I've covered everything that is available this time around. If anyone discovers that something is missing, please post in the thread or the even better bet is to PM me so I can add to the list accordingly.

[quote name='io']Ywith all the things I will be buying soon I can use the credit for sure (Wii + Wiimotes + Component cable :bomb: + games + a PS3 eventually, etc).[/quote]

Wii doesn't come with a component cable? :cry:

Went today to Gamestop to convert my 24 credit slips onto the Edge card. Apparently theres no easy way to do this. If i buy something for $1, I can get one slip scanned and the difference put on the Edge, but the system won't allow more Gamebucks to be scanned. You also could do $xxx amount of preorders/system purchases, but that would hurt the store's numbers.

What wound up happening was i bought a $.99 nintendo wallet 24 times, got all the credit transferred over , then had it returned 24 times. Took a while, but now i can use my credit at EB too :cool:

I got one of the new edge cards from GS the other day after trading in some stuff. Can I trade games into EB and put the credit on the same card now, or will I have to get two separate cards?

[quote name='Pookymeister']Wii doesn't come with a component cable? :cry:
[/QUOTE]

Nintendo hasn't come right out and said it (nor announced if/when/how much they are selling them for), but various reports have said composite-only on the A/V cable. One thread on CAG supposedly showed pictures of the Wii box contents with a closeup of the cable - standard crappy composite only.

So I'm preparing myself to spend $50 on the cable. At least with the Kmart->EB game transfers that only amounts to $20-$25 in real money, which is all the damn cable should cost (well, it should come with the system :D).

[quote name='io']Yes, in fact the fine print says they CANNOT be combined, but many people have been able to and it is worth a shot - but I don't think corporate will help you out there. What corporate will help with are those stores which do not allow Edge with the $10 deal - as that is not combining two promos, but doing one promo along with the standard membership benefit you paid for.

I don't have the text for the GI 30% offer, but, from the web site, here's the fine print for the 20% one that anyone can get (don't need the coupon):[/quote]

Ah, that's what I figured. I didn't know if there was any specific wording. Oh well, I think I made out ok anyway. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='io']Nintendo hasn't come right out and said it (nor announced if/when/how much they are selling them for), but various reports have said composite-only on the A/V cable. One thread on CAG supposedly showed pictures of the Wii box contents with a closeup of the cable - standard crappy composite only.

So I'm preparing myself to spend $50 on the cable. At least with the Kmart->EB game transfers that only amounts to $20-$25 in real money, which is all the damn cable should cost (well, it should come with the system :D).[/quote]
Boo - well the component cable from the GC better work on the Wii then since i have that already :bomb:

[quote name='munch']I got one of the new edge cards from GS the other day after trading in some stuff. Can I trade games into EB and put the credit on the same card now, or will I have to get two separate cards?[/quote]

The guy said i could use the credit at EB, so I would hope so. I'm wondering if the Edge card replaces the More card or do i have to keep the More card around for the 10% bonuses.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Boo - well the component cable from the GC better work on the Wii then since i have that already :bomb:[/quote]nope, it doesn't. Ithink that that has been confirmed

[quote name='pop311']nope, it doesn't. Ithink that that has been confirmed[/quote]

Boo again. That might tip the scales towards the ps3/360 in what i spend my $1000 credit on then. My HDTV must be utilized!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Boo again. That might tip the scales towards the ps3/360 in what i spend my $1000 credit on then. My HDTV must be utilized![/quote]Just buy 4 wii's. Easy decision

somehow 12 games that were all under $20 used at their store turned into $172 in credit today.

I have Gears of War, FFXII collectors, Contact, and Half of Red Steel Paid off now.. from trading in

Super Monkey Ball, Phantom Brave, Kingdom Hearts, God of War, King Kong(GC), Half Life 2(XBX) Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil Zero, Tekken 5, Lego Star Wars (GC) Capcom Classics Collection (XBX) and Trauma Center (DS)

I think the register monkey may have screwed up and gave me the bonus $40 twice, or he added up the 30% bonus wrong, which he agreed to stack with the trade 3 bonus $10 offer. I can't make any sense of it, because kingdom hearts is priced at an arbitrary $48.60 while every 3 games after that still get a $10 bonus, but are priced without edge/bonus percent added.

Whatever.

Traded in the followinig:

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy $1.50 (GCN)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory $1.00 (Needs to be updated)
Smuggler's Run: Warzone $1.00 (GCN, not listed on Wiki)

$13.50 + $13.50*30% (10% Edge + 20% Zelda Pre-Order) = $17.83 (including penny mistake by cashier). I bought all 3 games for a total of less than $14 (including tax), but never had the time to play them.

From my impression, I thought that the Pre-Order deal wasn't stackable with this deal. Did the employee make a mistake?

[quote name='evergoo']Traded in the followinig:

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy $1.50 (GCN)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory $1.00 (Needs to be updated)
Smuggler's Run: Warzone $1.00 (GCN, not listed on Wiki)

$13.50 + $13.50*30% (10% Edge + 20% Zelda Pre-Order) = $17.83 (including penny mistake by cashier). I bought all 3 games for a total of less than $14 (including tax), but never had the time to play them.

From my impression, I thought that the Pre-Order deal wasn't stackable with this deal. Did the employee make a mistake?[/quote]
the extra 10 does not stack on top of other trade in offers.

its one bonus or the other.

OK, I reserved my first game in a LONG while(since 2003, damn you State Of Emergency) tonight from Gamestop. I put in a day before its released pre order on MK Armageddon for Xbox(non collectors edition) and grabbed a copy of the animation cel bonus for doing so.

However, on trade in news, I snagged ANOTHER copy of the Clancy Trilogy from the Kmart where it was ringing up @ $39.99 just 2 weeks ago. I plan on trading that in when I go to pick up my Armageddon reserve tomorrow.

This will be my, I think, SIXTH copy of the Clancy Trilogy I've traded to EB/GS since this bonus deal started.

By the way, in case I haven't mentioned this before, the EDGE/MORE card works to give you 10% off guides, as I used it when I bought my copy of the Stubbs The Zombie guide once it dropped to .99.

Speaking of which, they didn't give me the 20% off the $19.99 price on the Armageddon guide tonight, so I'll see if that bonus % off stacks with the EDGE card tomorrow. I'll let you guys know(for the cheapasses wanting the Disgaea guide but not wanting to pay FULL price).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
By the way, in case I haven't mentioned this before, the EDGE/MORE card works to give you 10% off guides, as I used it when I bought my copy of the Stubbs The Zombie guide once it dropped to .99.

Speaking of which, they didn't give me the 20% off the $19.99 price on the Armageddon guide tonight, so I'll see if that bonus % off stacks with the EDGE card tomorrow. I'll let you guys know(for the cheapasses wanting the Disgaea guide but not wanting to pay FULL price).[/quote]

Dont think it will. IIRC, the .99 guides had yellow stickers on the which means USED item.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
However, on trade in news, I snagged ANOTHER copy of the Clancy Trilogy from the Kmart where it was ringing up @ $39.99 just 2 weeks ago. I plan on trading that in when I go to pick up my Armageddon reserve tomorrow.
[/QUOTE]

Damn you! I made another Kmart run and was fairly successful - found several things at one that I thought had been cleaned out long ago. However, they had 2 Clancy triple packs which rang up $19.99 - WTF?

Anyway, I was able to get many other things, so it's cool.

Went to an EB at around 8pm - no campers for the PS3 preorders but WAY more people in the store than there should have been for a Monday night. A couple of guys knew the whole preorder deal (8 or 16 systems, 2 can be for employees, etc). Wonder if they were CAG's? Anyway, this store apparently is getting 8, though the guy wouldn't come right out and say it :D.

I've got no earth-shattering trade values to report - everything held, I'll just update the dates for them in the Wiki.

I've accumulated over 300 bucks with this promo. I've also lost more than half of my GC collection, but its ok, I needed to root out the duff from the must have essentials (Resident Evils, Sonics, Fire Emblem etc.) I really wanna get one more big score before Sunday but I dunno how to go about it. Maybe I should move onto 4 dollar games?

Here's what I traded when I was placing my PS3 preorder this morning - just 1 new item:

GC - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $7 (new)
GC - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $6
Xbox - 007 Agent Under Fire - $1 (last updated in July)
Xbox - R: Racing Evolution - $1 (up from $.50 in June)
Xbox - SSX Tricky - $1 (last updated in July)
Xbox - World Championship Poker - $1

[quote name='kojubat']Here's what I traded when I was placing my PS3 preorder this morning - just 1 new item:

GC - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $7 (new)
GC - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $6
Xbox - 007 Agent Under Fire - $1 (last updated in July)
Xbox - R: Racing Evolution - $1 (up from $.50 in June)
Xbox - SSX Tricky - $1 (last updated in July)
Xbox - World Championship Poker - $1[/quote]$7 for Harry Potter? Aghghhggh, I sold that for like, $3/4.

[quote name='pinebarrens']Anyone know if I will be allowed to pay for the rest of my PS3 with credit that I have built up?[/quote]

Of course you will. Why wouldn't you be able to do that?

[quote name='rcaido']Do you think its best to trade in all the games now or will they do promo again?[/quote]

You know, I'd say do it now. I don't think I've ever seen a 3 for $10.00 like this (with very minimal exclusions, if at all.)

I gave into the darkside and flipped a few games from GameStop to the EB that accepts just about anything. I had $18 in credit left on my card, and turned it into $50. I ended up getting Oblivion.

That was my last trade until the next deal hits.

[quote name='yukine']You know, I'd say do it now. I don't think I've ever seen a 3 for $10.00 like this (with very minimal exclusions, if at all.)[/QUOTE]

Well, a year and a half ago there was the trade ANY 2 games, get a $10 bonus (though I think there was 2004 and older sports titles excluded). But since the EB/GS merge this is definitely the best deal they've had. While they have brought it back, what, 3 times now and extended a few times as well, I would trade what you have now. As we get closer and closer to being fully in the next-gen, we'll see fewer deals involving Xbox/PS2/GC trade-ins. I plan to have no trade-ins left over by this weekend.

An okay trade today. They gave me the 3/$10 bonus, but while they said the 30% bonus would stack, they didn't give it to me. Nor did they include my three sports games in the bonus (which is fine). I'm gonna go back and at least get the 30% bonus tacked on to the sports games (since there's no exclusions on that coupon) since I preordered Elebits, if not for the entire transaction. My values:

Animal Crossing DS - $15
Meteos (DS) - $7
SSX On Tour (GC) - $6
F-Zero GX (GC) - $2.50
Chaos Field (GC) - $2
Eternal Darkness (GC) - $5

NBA Street V3 (GC) - $7
Fight Night Round 2 (GC) - $7
NFL Street 2 (GC) - $6

These three should at least get me another $6 with the 30% added in. I actually got $20.50 in bonuses (the breakdown was $4, $3, $4, $2.50, $3, $4, no clue what the plan was there).

Total after bonuses: $85.80. Reupped my subscription as well.

[quote name='io']Well, a year and a half ago there was the trade ANY 2 games, get a $10 bonus (though I think there was 2004 and older sports titles excluded). But since the EB/GS merge this is definitely the best deal they've had. While they have brought it back, what, 3 times now and extended a few times as well, I would trade what you have now. As we get closer and closer to being fully in the next-gen, we'll see fewer deals involving Xbox/PS2/GC trade-ins. I plan to have no trade-ins left over by this weekend.[/quote]

I don't remember that, it was probably before I was a CAG so I didn't know about it. But you're right, we're not going to see trade-ins for current generation stuff nearly as often now. Hell, next month PS3 and Wii are coming out. :D

[quote name='botticus']An okay trade today. They gave me the 3/$10 bonus, but while they said the 30% bonus would stack, they didn't give it to me. Nor did they include my three sports games in the bonus (which is fine). I'm gonna go back and at least get the 30% bonus tacked on to the sports games (since there's no exclusions on that coupon) since I preordered Elebits, if not for the entire transaction. My values:

Animal Crossing DS - $15
Meteos (DS) - $7
SSX On Tour (GC) - $6
F-Zero GX (GC) - $2.50
Chaos Field (GC) - $2
Eternal Darkness (GC) - $5

NBA Street V3 (GC) - $7
Fight Night Round 2 (GC) - $7
NFL Street 2 (GC) - $6

These three should at least get me another $6 with the 30% added in. I actually got $20.50 in bonuses (the breakdown was $4, $3, $4, $2.50, $3, $4, no clue what the plan was there).

Total after bonuses: $85.80. Reupped my subscription as well.[/quote]

No more Animal Crossing? :cry:

[quote name='yukine']No more Animal Crossing? :cry:[/quote]I felt bad deleting Brian and Botville, but I've put less than 10 hours into it since it was released in February, so it was time to get a good return on it ($35 in GR credit was about $15 in cash).

[quote name='botticus']I felt bad deleting Brian and Botville, but I've put less than 10 hours into it since it was released in February, so it was time to get a good return on it ($35 in GR credit was about $15 in cash).[/quote]

I understand... I wonder how many hours I've put into it? I've been playing since November of last year. :lol:

[quote name='yukine']No more Animal Crossing? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding, I never even knew you had that Botticus - we should have done the WiFi thing with it...

Botticus, I'm surprised those GC sports games are so much - the Xbox/PS2 versions are so much lower (at least for NFL Street 2). Kind of sucks they wouldn't take NBA St V 3 - that is sort of a "current" year sports game.

I was going to try to pass of an ESPN 2K5 College Hoops at my close by GS this week :D. I'll bring a backup just in case.

[quote name='io']Yeah, no kidding, I never even knew you had that Botticus - we should have done the WiFi thing with it...

Botticus, I'm surprised those GC sports games are so much - the Xbox/PS2 versions are so much lower (at least for NFL Street 2). Kind of sucks they wouldn't take NBA St V 3 - that is sort of a "current" year sports game.

I was going to try to pass of an ESPN 2K5 College Hoops at my close by GS this week :D. I'll bring a backup just in case.[/quote]
Yeah, it's weird. I can understand why NBA ST 3 for the GC would be more. Since Mario is in that one, right?

[quote name='io']Yeah, no kidding, I never even knew you had that Botticus - we should have done the WiFi thing with it...

I was going to try to pass of an ESPN 2K5 College Hoops at my close by GS this week :D. I'll bring a backup just in case.[/quote]Yeah, I was gonna play Wi-Fi until I didn't play it for so long that my village fell apart, and once that happens, I don't have the time to put into just returning my village to a usable state. That's my gripe with the game. My gaming time was limited to the point where I would have to play just AC to keep it up, and that wasn't gonna happen. Maybe the Wii version will work.

The GC versions of those games have kept a decent used price for a while, hence the higher trade-in. I was hoping all of them would count for the bonus since on the GC, they're all the most recent. Hell, there is no Fight Night Round 3. But that's two people who denied me, so I didn't really care. And outside of NFL Street 2 (which I bought "full price" 2 years ago - though with a $20 rebate), I got my money back.

Changes from prices in the wiki for the trades I made today:

Monopoly Party (PS2) - $9 (up from $7)
Zone of Enders 2 - $14 (up from $10)
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona (Gamecube) - $5
Aggressive Inline (Gamecube) - $1 (down from $1.50)
Freestyle Metal X (Gamecube) - $1 (down from $1.50)
Silent Hill 3 - $11 (up from $10)
Urbz (Gamecube) - $5 (up from $3)
Rise of the Ksai - $3 (down from $4)
Topgear Daredevil (PS2) - $1

I'm absolutely pleased with this deal: I traded in 16 games, most of them absolutely old and awful, for $125 in credit. From EB, I would not think such a thing possible. And nothing was excluded!

Another Wiki update:

DS
Tiger Woods PGA Tour - $2

GC
Dragonball Z Budokai - $2.50 **Edited, had misprint earlier**
Def Jam Fight for NY - $5
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - $5
Rainbow Six 3 - $4
Ghost Recon 2 - $9
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance - $3
Fantastic 4 - $6

All before bonus.

For the record I had my 10% from Edge applied after the bonus, which was nice.

For Wiki!

Game (system) original price (after bonuses)

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (PS2) $1.00 ($4.77)
Turok Evolution (XB) $1.00 ($4.77)
Great Escape (PS2) $1.00 ($4.77)
Blowout (PS2) $1.00 ($4.76)
Future Tactics (PS2) $1.00 ($4.76)
Bombastic (PS2) $1.00 ($4.76)
Point Blank (DS) $8.00 ($12.46)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 (PS2) $2.50 ($6.41)
Bard's Tale (PS2) $5.00 ($9.16)

Deep Labyrinth (DS) $8.00 ($10.55)
Age of Empires (DS) $9.00 ($11.55)

Top trades were with EDGE card and $10 extra for 3
Bottom trades were for 30% extra towards Zelda

[quote name='daminion']
GC
Dragonball Z Budokai 2 - $2.50
[/QUOTE]

Whoa, are you sure about that?

The latest quote in the Wiki from 10/3 has it at $8. The PS2 version is $2 (but an old quote), so maybe they mixed it up? If not, that is one hell of a drop (and really sucks since I just got one yesterday :D).

[quote name='io']Whoa, are you sure about that?

The latest quote in the Wiki from 10/3 has it at $8. The PS2 version is $2 (but an old quote), so maybe they mixed it up? If not, that is one hell of a drop (and really sucks since I just got one yesterday :D).[/quote]

Yea, and i got $8 on 10/7 too.

[quote name='acolyte']Changes from prices in the wiki for the trades I made today:

Monopoly Party (PS2) - $9 (up from $7)
Zone of Enders 2 - $14 (up from $10)
NASCAR Dirt to Daytona (Gamecube) - $5
Aggressive Inline (Gamecube) - $1 (down from $1.50)
Freestyle Metal X (Gamecube) - $1 (down from $1.50)
Silent Hill 3 - $11 (up from $10)
Urbz (Gamecube) - $5 (up from $3)
Rise of the Ksai - $3 (down from $4)
Topgear Daredevil (PS2) - $1

I'm absolutely pleased with this deal: I traded in 16 games, most of them absolutely old and awful, for $125 in credit. From EB, I would not think such a thing possible. And nothing was excluded![/quote]

WoW...traded in Silent Hill 3 and ZOE2 for that little....

[quote name='toneroni']WoW...traded in Silent Hill 3 and ZOE2 for that little....[/quote]
To be honest, Silent Hill 3 isn't that rare. You can still buy new copies at Konami's site for $20.
And ZOE2 is getting reprinted.

I'm going to trade in 18 games by the end of the week, all from my personal collection that I don't play anymore. If everything holds true to the CAG wiki, I should come out with about $180 with the 3 for $10. Pretty good deal!

I ended up with close to 480 after trading in 40 games(1 was mario DS which was 20 by it's self) plus I purged the crap games out of my collection. Now I just gotta get rid of my Maddens and Blitz games :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, and i got $8 on 10/7 too.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I'm going to have to check on that one tomorrow. If it only gets $2.50 now I'll bring it to GR instead.

Traded today, 10/10, all PS2:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - $10 (down from $11)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $1.50 (down from $2)
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction - $7
LEGO Star Wars - $9
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - $.50
Oni - $1
Phantom Brave - $7
Powerdrome Racing - $1
Red Faction - $1
Twisted Metal Black - $2.50
XIII - $1.50
X-Men Legends - $2.50 (down from $7? I think that $7 price in the wiki must have been for XML 2)

Where do I find out about the trade three get a game free deal I had read about... I am just having relapses from a few years back or is that coming to EB this weekend?

Traded 10/10, before bonuses all PS2:

Mojo:1.50
seek & destroy:1.00
pinball hall of fame:2.50
strike force bowling:2.00
World camp. poker:1.00
Mark Davis pro bass fishing:3.00

Also Cat in the hat ps2 is down to 2.50(from 5.00)

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']To be honest, Silent Hill 3 isn't that rare. You can still buy new copies at Konami's site for $20.
And ZOE2 is getting reprinted.[/QUOTE]

I also paid less for both of those than the amounts I traded them in for.

Some stuff for the Wiki (prices without bonuses)

PS2

LOTR Third Age $4.00
Under The Skin $2.00
Tak Great Juju Challenge $4.00
SLAI $5.00
Shadow The Hedgehog $6.00
GTA Liberty City $10.00
NFS Underground 2 $6.00

Gamecube

Donkey Konga (Game only) $4.00
Fire Emblem $6.00 (OUCH)
TH American Wasteland $10.00
NFS Underground 2 $7.00
FF Crys Chron $4.00
Metroid Prime $1.50
Chibi Robo $5.00 (OUCH AGAIN)
Mario Golf $7.00
Mario Kart DD $12.00
Zelda 4 Swords $6.00

PSP

Namco Museum $7.00
LOTR Tactics $7.00
Hot Shots $5.00
SSX On Tour $7.00
Wipeout Pure $4.00

XBOX

Halo 2 Coll Ed $12.00
Shadow The Hedgehog $6.00
Star Wars KOTOR 2 $8.00
Halo $4.00
DDR Ultramix $8.00
DDR Ultramix 3 $12.00
Mechassault 2 $2.00
Call Cthulhu $8.00
Ghost Recon $1.00
Crash Wrath of Cortex $4.00
Backyard Wrestling $1.00
Namco Museum $3.00
Goldeneye Rogue Agent $1.00
Harry Potter Azkaban $2.50
Grabbed By Ghoulies $1.00
Finding Nemo $4.00
Spongebob Bikini Bottom $5.00
Sid Meier's Pirates $11.00
Advent Rising $1.00
Charlie Chocolate Fact $4.00

Total with edge card and $10 bonuses - $427.90

[quote name='io']Whoa, are you sure about that?

The latest quote in the Wiki from 10/3 has it at $8. The PS2 version is $2 (but an old quote), so maybe they mixed it up? If not, that is one hell of a drop (and really sucks since I just got one yesterday :D).[/quote]

My fault, had one too many "2"s up there. Was the original version, not 2 that got me $2.50. Was a gamerush game that never even made it to my system, but worked well for trade fodder.

Trade-Ins from 10/11/06 (EB Games)

- The Warriors (XBOX) - $7.00
- Max Payne 2 (PS2) - $.50
- LOTR:The Third Age (GC) - $4.00
- Spongebob Bikini Bottom (PS2) - $5.00
- Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2) - $1.00
- Soul Calibur 2 (PS2) - $2.50

(all amount without bonus's, for the Wiki)

- Amount with $10 bonus's and Edge Card, $44.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back