*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JayRooster']That's because IATCG has no real social life so he takes it out on anonymous people on the internet, what else does he have to do besides play video games and troll on forums[/QUOTE]
I thought this comment is hilarious. From the guy that talks shit to random people for no reason. His # of post per day 16.84, comparing to IATCG at 10.84.
LOL

[quote name='kouleefoh']I thought this comment is hilarious. From the guy that talks shit to random people for no reason. His # of post per day 16.84, comparing to IATCG at 10.84.
LOL[/QUOTE]

I'm a noob and I've been asking a lot of questions regarding the GS TIV thread and BB > GS thread due to the 100% promo, nice that you're trying hard to make me look bad tho

[quote name='kouleefoh']I thought this comment is hilarious. From the guy that talks shit to random people for no reason. His # of post per day 16.84, comparing to IATCG at 10.84.
LOL[/QUOTE]
Give me a chance. It's a new day already here(12:06am EST). So I can get my number of posts per day/hour back up.:lol: I'm trying to hit the 30k posts mark by the new year.
Not really.

[quote name='Luxuria']Jay doesn't want to be friends. He sent me a message calling me gay. :(

y u mad doe?[/QUOTE]

Maybe next time buddy

LOL[/QUOTE]

To be fair, the period of time that they've been posting are not even comparable. IATCG has been posting at that rate for over seven years. Jay's been posting at that rate for a month.

[quote name='JayRooster']I'm a noob and I've been asking a lot of questions regarding the GS TIV thread and BB > GS thread due to the 100% promo, nice that you're trying hard to make me look bad tho[/QUOTE]
Yah, i really am. I'd like to ask everyone to report any offensive post Jay makes, so he gets banned already. Thanks.

We later find out Jayrooster and IATCG are the same person haha

I haven't been in however many arguments you said I've been in btw. IATCG has been trolling me and confoosious for the past month now so I decided to join in on the argument since IATCG is always trolling, just look at how many ppl were ragging on him before I joined in. The other time I got in an "argument" was because ppl got mad that I was asking too many questions (which I apologized for since I'm a newb and don't really know what not to do on CAG)

[quote name='JayRooster']I haven't been in however many arguments you said I've been in btw. IATCG has been trolling me and confoosious for the past month now so I decided to join in on the argument since IATCG is always trolling, just look at how many ppl were ragging on him before I joined in. The other time I got in an "argument" was because ppl got mad that I was asking too many questions (which I apologized for since I'm a newb and don't really know what not to do on CAG)[/QUOTE]
Yep. Exactly. I've been 'trolling'(and by trolling you mean responding to confoosious when he points out something he thinks I'm doing "wrong", ala the custom user title) both of you. It's not like you have been having in general a massive raging semi over many of my posts and doing like confoosious before I make a comment back, right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Yep. Exactly. I've been 'trolling'(and by trolling you mean responding to confoosious when he points out something he thinks I'm doing "wrong", ala the custom user title) both of you. It's not like you have been having in general a massive raging semi over many of my posts and doing like confoosious before I make a comment back, right?[/QUOTE]

No, quit trying to justify what youre doing because it not just me and confoosious

[quote name='krashhole']I think all of you should go do something productive. Like play video games :)[/QUOTE]

I think you're right, time for an all night Madden sesh

[quote name='krashhole']I think all of you should go do something productive. Like play video games :)[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm on another site chatting with someone. But I was supposed to be trying to finish up both Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders II before the 100% promo ends at BB. That hasn't happened yet.

@Iatcg - I think your custom user title is disgusting. It's rude, out of line, and trolling. I didnt even notice it until someone else brought it up because I've learned to ignore you so I don't get banned. However, some things shouldn't go unmentioned, especially since you already said you changed it specifically to get a reaction out of people. F that.

If the mods ban me for pointing out that you are a lowlife and a sad disgusting person, then so be it.

Just because your life suks doesn't mean you should hate on ShC cause he actually tried to do his job. Do you know what a job is?

If you weren't such an annoyance, I'd pity you.

Goodnight folks.

[quote name='Luxuria']You're so cool. Can we be friends? We can take long walks out on the beach together, eat cotton candy, and lick each other's toes.

JayRooster, pls. Pls, JR.[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of that. Be my friend O:) haha

IN all seriousness though why is everyone arguing in this thread?

[quote name='AJVtony831']I like the sound of that. Be my friend O:) haha

IN all seriousness though why is everyone arguing in this thread?[/QUOTE]

It started with Iatcg's user title.

managed to get a 360 battlefield 3 for 5bucks using a 5 dollar reward coupon. the coupon says ps3 only they had to override it for the 360 version to work.

[quote name='mousebites']managed to get a 360 battlefield 3 for 5bucks using a 5 dollar reward coupon. the coupon says ps3 only they had to override it for the 360 version to work.[/QUOTE]

That is extremely YMMV. Congrats. I had a good time playing it on 360 until the private servers hit. I've actually found myself to be a much "happier" gamer since I've taken a break from FPSers.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']That is extremely YMMV. Congrats. I had a good time playing it on 360 until the private servers hit. I've actually found myself to be a much "happier" gamer since I've taken a break from FPSers.[/QUOTE]THIS! I rarely play shooters anymore. In fact, I cancelled my Black Ops 2 pre-order a couple weeks back. I will stick with BF3 when I get the itch to play.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I like the sound of that. Be my friend O:) haha

IN all seriousness though why is everyone arguing in this thread?[/QUOTE]My guess is because they spend too much time on here, when they could be getting laid :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='confoosious']@Iatcg - I think your custom user title is disgusting. It's rude, out of line, and trolling. I didnt even notice it until someone else brought it up because I've learned to ignore you so I don't get banned. However, some things shouldn't go unmentioned, especially since you already said you changed it specifically to get a reaction out of people. F that.

If the mods ban me for pointing out that you are a lowlife and a sad disgusting person, then so be it.

Just because your life suks doesn't mean you should hate on ShC cause he actually tried to do his job. Do you know what a job is?

If you weren't such an annoyance, I'd pity you.

Goodnight folks.[/QUOTE]
So now we're not allowed to put whatever we want in a custom user title because someone may think it's to 'get a rise out of them'. If people can't take that not everyone's opinions are going to be sunshine and rainbows and mesh with what they think, then they need to smoke a blunt and learn to relax.

You said you learned to ignore me, yet here you are continuing to rag on me for something you feel I am doing wrong that is 'trolling'(the most overused word in the CAG lexicon imo:roll:).

On top of all that, then you proceed to talk down to me calling me essentially scum for having an opinion other than that of all of the KmartGamer program defense force who routinely took the thread off topic when they felt they had to 'defend' their 'buddy' Josh.

He's a corporate rep. He was being PAID to be here. Admittedly he was only looking out for the financial good of the company he worked for and I DO get that that's why he did what he did regarding the rest of Kmart's gaming section. But according to you and many others, having the opinion that he killed clearance should be overlooked because of all of the "awesome deals" that he gave the community.

Only coupon i've used was for Battlefield 3, already beat it on 360 so don't care much about it. I got The Witcher 2 earlier in the week but it was a real pain in the ass to get it to work.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']'trolling'(the most overused word in the CAG lexicon imo:roll:).

.[/QUOTE]
Hmm I wonder why it's the most over used word in CAG to you?

You know what's funny about all of this. You guys bickering back and forth. All of your posts will be deleted soon enough. Quit wasting your time and let's stay on topic.

I think that's enough off-topic conversation in here for quite a while. If you have an issue with someone, take it to PM and don't litter the thread with it.

[quote name='Clown069']Only coupon i've used was for Battlefield 3, already beat it on 360 so don't care much about it. I got The Witcher 2 earlier in the week but it was a real pain in the ass to get it to work.[/QUOTE]How are you liking The Witcher 2?

[quote name='krashhole']How are you liking The Witcher 2?[/QUOTE]

I actually haven't gotten around to playing it sadly....well i played the tutorial, but i've been so busy i haven't messed with the actual game. controls seem a bit clunky but it should be fine.

[quote name='mousebites']managed to get a 360 battlefield 3 for 5bucks using a 5 dollar reward coupon. the coupon says ps3 only they had to override it for the 360 version to work.[/QUOTE]

I tried this and got turned down. Then I found a ps3 copy and I tried to pay with a $10 rewards certificate, but my total was $9.99, and they wouldn't do it. Finally, to get my total over $10, I just picked up a Kindle card and converted a BB GC. Cashier tried to get me to buy candy to get over $10, but forget that.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Bought Prototype 2 yesterday and damn is this game fun.[/QUOTE]
Don't be saying that. I still have yet to play through Sleeping Dogs AND Darksiders II and was gonna wait to crack open P2. But hopefully it's as fun as I remember the original being.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't be saying that. I still have yet to play through Sleeping Dogs AND Darksiders II and was gonna wait to crack open P2. But hopefully it's as fun as I remember the original being.[/QUOTE]

Lol I feel your pain. I just had to crack it open yesterday just to try it out and now I was stuck play and increasing the backlog even more!

Thing is, I'm trying to blow through all three games as quickly as I can to trade them back in before the months' out. But I'm having so much fun in SD that I might keep it for a little while longer.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't be saying that. I still have yet to play through Sleeping Dogs AND Darksiders II and was gonna wait to crack open P2. But hopefully it's as fun as I remember the original being.[/QUOTE]

Definitely play through SD as it was a blast to play. Also, you might want to finish it while the TIV is still at $16.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think that's enough off-topic conversation in here for quite a while. If you have an issue with someone, take it to PM and don't litter the thread with it.[/QUOTE]

Really shitty that the mods ARE not doing their jobs in here. You can really tell who the teachers pet is.

Hey mods, do what your supposed to do and delete all the off topic fighting. Yeah? I'm going to start clicking that report button on the mods!

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Really shitty that the mods ARE not doing their jobs in here. You can really tell who the teachers pet is.

Hey mods, do what your supposed to do and delete all the off topic fighting. Yeah? I'm going to start clicking that report button on the mods![/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you to tell mods what their jobs are?

[quote name='shrike4242']I think that's enough off-topic conversation in here for quite a while. If you have an issue with someone, take it to PM and don't litter the thread with it.[/QUOTE]
nicemaaan-1.gif

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Who the hell are you to tell mods what their jobs are?[/QUOTE]

Want a short or long version bio?

Your reply is humorous. It's like a mod's job is beyond anyone to understand. A mods job is very black and white. Moderate. Which has not been happening in this thread when you see 50 posts about someone's custom user message or whatever!

Do you still need that bio or did my reply do it for ya?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thing is, I'm trying to blow through all three games as quickly as I can to trade them back in before the months' out. But I'm having so much fun in SD that I might keep it for a little while longer.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I have really enjoyed SD. I still would like to get the money I paid for it back though. :lol:

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Want a short or long version bio?

Your reply is humorous. It's like a mod's job is beyond anyone to understand. A mods job is very black and white. Moderate. Which has not been happening in this thread when you see 50 posts about someone's custom user message or whatever!

Do you still need that bio or did my reply do it for ya?[/QUOTE]

Moderation does not mean always deleting everyone's posts if they are off topic. I suggest you let the moderators do their job and focus on games instead.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Want a short or long version bio?

Do you still need that bio or did my reply do it for ya?[/QUOTE]

Ban hammer in 3... 2... 1...

[quote name='jaso']Ban hammer in 3... 2... 1...[/QUOTE]
Why? It's about time Cheapy wakes up and takes back control of his site from some of the mini Napoleons doing the moderation for him. Especially when they delete stuff not even related to the OT rigamarole(like the portion of a post I made telling people having freezing issues with BF3 how to alleviate them by using the PS3's safe mode menu) or they leave posts that're personally attacking me while deleting my responses to them that were defending myself.:roll:

[quote name='bajingo']I found that you're a dick.[/quote]
I'm a dick, huh? That's just cuz I essentially told you to do the work yourself and you're too fuckin' lazy to do it you lazy prick. Now STFU shitbag.
I also meant used games that might be on sale cheaper this week.
Again, bestbuy.com, go check yourself you lazy fuckin' shitwad.;) Have a nice day, fuckwad.

[quote name='bajingo']I found that you're a dick.[/quote]
So I'm a dick for expecting people to check prices for themselves?:applause: Awesome.
I also meant used games that might be on sale cheaper this week.
The pre-owned coupons no longer work on the pre-owned deal of the week games or at least they didn't the last month or two. Now on the other hand if some games have been dropped to where they qualify to work with the coupon and they're not on a temp sale, THEN you could use the coupon. There I helped on this front.:razz:

bread's done
Back