*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='davisdj']I bought the mag so I could use the $10 off pre-owned game & prototype coupon. If anyone else would like the other coupons hit me up because I doubt I will use the other coupons.[/QUOTE]

pm'd!

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Still haven't got my mag for this month yet.. looks like I might have to call and get a replacement sent out... That's two issues this year now....[/QUOTE]
i'm a digital subscriber and i can't even get them to email me the sept. coupons. will keep bugging them though. i'm now in correspondence with both @gamer cust. service and myrewardzone cust. service and still nothing.

I'm having a blast with Sleeping Dogs. I got used to the camera hacking mini game, so now that's a breeze too. But I've started to just grab a vehicle and run down the little gangs of enemies that're usually standing near the blue lock boxes as it's just easier than trying to fight them the right way.

Anyway, I'm actually going across the map trying to finish up all of the collectibles BEFORE I do another mission, since doing the healing shrines bumps up your health with every 4-5 that you activate.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm having a blast with Sleeping Dogs. I got used to the camera hacking mini game, so now that's a breeze too. But I've started to just grab a vehicle and run down the little gangs of enemies that're usually standing near the blue lock boxes as it's just easier than trying to fight them the right way.

Anyway, I'm actually going across the map trying to finish up all of the collectibles BEFORE I do another mission, since doing the healing shrines bumps up your health with every 4-5 that you activate.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I did, in both instances. The shrines will help you immensely, and almost double your health, I believe.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Still haven't got my mag for this month yet.. looks like I might have to call and get a replacement sent out... That's two issues this year now....[/QUOTE]

i signed up in June and i havent received any mags!

If I buy a game and use the coupon, am I still able to the price adjustment later? Or do.I save the coupon until the price drops before expiration of the coupon?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm having a blast with Sleeping Dogs. I got used to the camera hacking mini game, so now that's a breeze too. But I've started to just grab a vehicle and run down the little gangs of enemies that're usually standing near the blue lock boxes as it's just easier than trying to fight them the right way.

Anyway, I'm actually going across the map trying to finish up all of the collectibles BEFORE I do another mission, since doing the healing shrines bumps up your health with every 4-5 that you activate.[/QUOTE]
How does that relate to @gamer?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

That game is a lot of fun. Make sure you call each of the girls for a date, it makes getting all the collectibles so much easier. The Emma Stone date shows all health shrines on the map, and one of the other girls will reveal the locations of all the lock boxes. Maybe everybody knew this. I just figured it out last night.

[quote name='kouleefoh']^ lol why is IATCG temp banned?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. They have been threatening to ban him for years though, so it's not surprising. This place wouldn't be the same without him.

[quote name='kouleefoh']^ lol why is IATCG temp banned?[/QUOTE]

IDK why, but I bet I can guess what mod banned him. He seems to have a personal vendetta against IATCG.

[quote name='slowdive21']IDK why, but I bet I can guess what mod banned him. He seems to have a personal vendetta against IATCG.[/QUOTE]

Prob. The same Mod I had problems with a while back, this particular mod does not allow disagreements between themselves and whomever.

If he was banned just for posting a comment here about a game, then we all should be banned for posting here asking about why he was banned. Absolutely rediculous. Drunking with power are we? :bomb:

[quote name='Scorch']BACK ON TOPIC, it appears that a lot of stores have gotten fresh stock of The Witcher 2.[/QUOTE]

Technically you're still off topic since this is the @Gamer thread, not the BB Reward Zone thread. /beinganal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skoomadiver']Witcher 2 is only ship to store in my area...can anyone confirm coupon works with return/rebuy? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Of course it would work with rebuy. Thing is, you have to wait a period of tome after the return to rebuy, few hours

Gah, this has been painful. Got my mag in the mail just days prior (after not even getting last months), ready to jump on $10 Prototype 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw....hasn't happened. And the Max Payne 3 coupon too, which expires this week. I'm even thinking of folding on that around $20 if it gets there. Come on best buy, you've spoiled me.

No magazine yet this month - I've never had this much of a problem consistently getting a magazine before. If the mailman is delivering it to the wrong place, why can't he deliver something else to the wrong place instead, like a bill or something. :p

Seriously, has anyone else still not received their Sept. issue?

I haven't received my mag yet either but that could be because I moved at the end of August and my mag was mailed Sept. 1st. If I'm not mistaken USPS doesn't forward mag subscriptions.

Might end up renewing my Sub anyways since it expires in 2 days and just get a mag then.

Can confirm the closest 3 bestbuys to me all have Witcher 2 shipments on the way this week, and will be here mid-week. The game advisor confirmed it when he looked it up on the computer.

[quote name='jr1016']I haven't received my mag yet either but that could be because I moved at the end of August and my mag was mailed Sept. 1st. If I'm not mistaken USPS doesn't forward mag subscriptions.

Might end up renewing my Sub anyways since it expires in 2 days and just get a mag then.[/QUOTE]

They do. You just have to sign up for the mail forwarding service.

[quote name='aznhero913']Anyone tried the coupon on the premium yet?[/QUOTE]
I was curious about this as well. I won't be able to try until after work.

[quote name='morpheus47']The Limited Edition BF3 was on clearance for $30 in Brooklyn so I ended up getting it free.[/QUOTE]

Damn, thanks for the heads up - I was going to throw the coupon away but maybe now I'll check to see if this is the same at my store.

[quote name='aznhero913']Anyone tried the coupon on the premium yet?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I tried it. The coupon does not work with the Premium Edition without an override.

The TIV for Battlefield 3 dropped to $10 on Amazon. It was $18.90, but I went to lunch instead of printing the shipping label, etc. Poop. :(

[quote name='spatenfloot']Yes, I tried it. The coupon does not work with the Premium Edition without an override.[/QUOTE]

Were you able to get an override?

[quote name='blcklblskt']The TIV for Battlefield 3 dropped to $10 on Amazon. It was $18.90, but I went to lunch instead of printing the shipping label, etc. Poop. :([/QUOTE]
you could lock the TIV in without printing the label.

Score!!! I was able to snag BF3 Premium with the coupon. Asked the girl if she had any BF3's in stock cause I didnt see on the shelf, she knew they just received some copies so radio'd a guy to get some out. When she gave it to me, I asked if she had the vanilla version (I really just wanted to spend $10 for it, not $30) and she said nope. Gave her the coupon, she went to get another employee (not sure if he was a manager, didnt look like one), he showed her how to type in the coupon (guess she was new) and it went through.

Guy was super nice too, told me he loved the game and how he loved to troll people with the portable UAV. Paid $32.50 after tax and left.

bf3is.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']
Score!!! I was able to snag BF3 Premium with the coupon. Asked the girl if she had any BF3's in stock cause I didnt see on the shelf, she knew they just received some copies so radio'd a guy to get some out. When she gave it to me, I asked if she had the vanilla version (I really just wanted to spend $10 for it, not $30) and she said nope. Gave her the coupon, she went to get another employee (not sure if he was a manager, didnt look like one), he showed her how to type in the coupon (guess she was new) and it went through.

Guy was super nice too, told me he loved the game and how he loved to troll people with the portable UAV. Paid $32.50 after tax and left.

bf3is.jpg
[/QUOTE]Congrats! helluva deal!

[quote name='TheRock88']Score!!! I was able to snag BF3 Premium with the coupon. Asked the girl if she had any BF3's in stock cause I didnt see on the shelf, she knew they just received some copies so radio'd a guy to get some out. When she gave it to me, I asked if she had the vanilla version (I really just wanted to spend $10 for it, not $30) and she said nope. Gave her the coupon, she went to get another employee (not sure if he was a manager, didnt look like one), he showed her how to type in the coupon (guess she was new) and it went through.

[/QUOTE]

No over ride was needed?

They just scanned the coupon and it went through without a problem?

[quote name='aznhero913']No over ride was needed?

They just scanned the coupon and it went through without a problem?[/QUOTE]

They have to manually change the price.

That's awesome bro! I paid $28 for the vanilla copy of BF3 last Thanksgiving, and have been playing it ever since. Just paid $50 for Premium last week to play with the boys, and I can't be happier with my purchases. You got a great deal, my friend.

[quote name='TheRock88']Score!!! I was able to snag BF3 Premium with the coupon. Asked the girl if she had any BF3's in stock cause I didnt see on the shelf, she knew they just received some copies so radio'd a guy to get some out. When she gave it to me, I asked if she had the vanilla version (I really just wanted to spend $10 for it, not $30) and she said nope. Gave her the coupon, she went to get another employee (not sure if he was a manager, didnt look like one), he showed her how to type in the coupon (guess she was new) and it went through.

bf3is.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']Congrats! helluva deal![/QUOTE]

Definitely gonna try for this on my way home today.

[quote name='morpheus47']The Limited Edition BF3 was on clearance for $30 in Brooklyn so I ended up getting it free.[/QUOTE]Don't bother posting that shit unless you upload your reciept.

[quote name='mars009']So second time BF3 freezes my ps3, so going back to BB to trade it in I guess. Good game, but seriously wtf?[/QUOTE]
BF3 froze my ps3 hundreds of times and the sound also cuts out in game like every third game. The game is a piece of shit especially since they enhanced aim assist. I played the game for hundreds of hours had a 2.53 kd and the game is ass.

[quote name='GBH']Don't bother posting that shit unless you upload your reciept.[/QUOTE]

He's not pulling your chain. The limited edition does ring up at $30. There have been a few others that have confirmed this.

[quote name='Brother Daz']He's not pulling your chain. The limited edition does ring up at $30. There have been a few others that have confirmed this.[/QUOTE]

The LE had a shelf price of $34.99 last week when I picked up the vanilla version for $40 - $30 coupon. Sounds like it dropped even further.

I knew I should have waited for the Premium Edition to release. Tried and denied with the coupon since it showed up as "previously redeemed." I'm not the pushy type so I didn't bother to ask for an override (would probably be denied anyway).

[quote name='aznhero913']No over ride was needed?

They just scanned the coupon and it went through without a problem?[/QUOTE]

Nope, dont know what they typed in (manually changed the price or typing in the code on the coupon?) but they didnt even attempt to scan the coupon by itself. Like I said, the guy who came ever didnt look like a manager. Maybe someone who worked/works at BB can clear this up for me, I saw two types of people: yellow shirts and blue shirts. The guy who came to help was wearing a blue shirt. Is that a manager?

[quote name='TheRock88']Nope, dont know what they typed in (manually changed the price or typing in the code on the coupon?) but they didnt even attempt to scan the coupon by itself. Like I said, the guy who came ever didnt look like a manager. Maybe someone who worked/works at BB can clear this up for me, I saw two types of people: yellow shirts and blue shirts. The guy who came to help was wearing a blue shirt. Is that a manager?[/QUOTE]

WTF?? People wear yellow shirts at BB? My store only has blue shirts and then the geek squad guys wear nutton up shirts.

[quote name='TheRock88']Nope, dont know what they typed in (manually changed the price or typing in the code on the coupon?) but they didnt even attempt to scan the coupon by itself. Like I said, the guy who came ever didnt look like a manager. Maybe someone who worked/works at BB can clear this up for me, I saw two types of people: yellow shirts and blue shirts. The guy who came to help was wearing a blue shirt. Is that a manager?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an override to me. Every time I've used a coupon they just scan it.

bread's done
Back