Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the front LCD on my enV touch is completely dead, which makes the fucker pretty useless. I'm gonna have to either drop ninety bucks to get a new one from the insurance company, or pick up a used Curve or something on craigslist. fuck.

[quote name='JolietJake']Isn't that like, you know, illegal.[/QUOTE]

technically yes but they use some loophole to get around it. they're upfront about it and it's only for the month of December. store is so busy that i went in at 11am yesterday and didn't get a chance to pee until like 5pm. most of the guys didn't get a chance to eat lunch until 8pm. we also had a snow day so it was insane.

i'm off to work, later OTT.

[quote name='st0neface']Just wait until you get to the third. I wish I could erase that show from my brain and watch it fresh all over again.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait. All I want to do is watch the show, and I have SO much other work to do. I'm making myself stop after the first season so I can finish up an article. After that, it's on.

[quote name='munch']I'm on the last episode of Season 1 of the The Wire. This is so good.[/QUOTE]

Have you watched Deadwood, Rome, or Carnivale? They're just as epic as The Wire. I personally like Deadwood more actually (just slightly though). It's like all you wanna do when you watch an episode is see what happens next. And before you know it you're done with a season in 1 or 2 days.

And you're about to venture in to my favorite season of The Wire. It's not quite the same as 1 but I liked the change of scenery.

Yeah, I've seen them. I really liked Deadwood, Rome was pretty good, and I thought Carnivale was too rushed to be put with the rest of them. On the whole, I thought Carnivale kind of stunk.

[quote name='Maklershed']Have you watched Deadwood, Rome, or Carnivale? They're just as epic as The Wire. I personally like Deadwood more actually (just slightly though). It's like all you wanna do when you watch an episode is see what happens next. And before you know it you're done with a season in 1 or 2 days.

And you're about to venture in to my favorite season of The Wire. It's not quite the same as 1 but I liked the change of scenery.[/QUOTE]
I was pissed when they canceled Carnivale, especially after the cliff hanger it ended on.

Last edited by a moderator:
While we're trading weather updates: 34° and sunny here but windy as hell and snow on the ground from yesterday. It's supposed to go into the low teens tonight. :cold:

Number 83...are you going to get these:
troopershoes.jpg

There's a whole bunch of SW Adidas shoes coming soon...some are kinda cool looking.
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/12/...ollection-reveal/adidas-darth-vader-g13298-1/

Ok, it's true.

Anyone see this in the BB weekly ad thread?

Free Sherlock Holmes Movie Pack with purchase of any Xbox 360 console or Xbox Live product $19.99 or greater

I wonder if it will be like Watchmen...

Really want to turn this $20 amazon gc into a $20 PSN card but nobody seems to want it. I don't get why Amazon doesn't sell the card codes like they do for MS/Wii points. :([quote name='seanr1221']Thanks! I felt so LPish buying an item, but I figured it was on Dorittos bill.[/QUOTE]That's the only thing you've purchased for your avatar?

I'm definitely down for a 1600pts card to get me a ticket to see Sherlock Homes...heck, I'm going to be paying for my wife too, guess I'll get x2 1600pts cards.

[quote name='seanr1221']
I wonder if it will be like Watchmen...[/QUOTE]

It's already shittier than the Watchmang exploit, because the LIVE item has to be >$20.

But if you needed XBLA points it would be OK I guess.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Really want to turn this $20 amazon gc into a $20 PSN card but nobody seems to want it. I don't get why Amazon doesn't sell the card codes like they do for MS/Wii points. :(That's the only thing you've purchased for your avatar?[/QUOTE]

I might be interested. I'd grab you a PSN card from Gamestop, and you can order me a MS card from amazon.

And yes, that was my first avatar purchase. I've also only bought one picture pack and still haven't purchased a theme.

[quote name='seanr1221']I might be interested. I'd grab you a PSN card from Gamestop, and you can order me a MS card from amazon.

And yes, that was my first avatar purchase. I've also only bought one picture pack and still haven't purchased a theme.[/QUOTE]

I've only ever bought 1 theme. And it was on sale. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']I might be interested. I'd grab you a PSN card from Gamestop, and you can order me a MS card from amazon.

And yes, that was my first avatar purchase. I've also only bought one picture pack and still haven't purchased a theme.[/QUOTE]Do it!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm definitely down for a 1600pts card to get me a ticket to see Sherlock Homes...heck, I'm going to be paying for my wife too, guess I'll get x2 1600pts cards.[/QUOTE]

Wait, free movie tickets with points cards? Where at? I need points. I like movies.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wait, free movie tickets with points cards? Where at? I need points. I like movies.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Ok, it's true.

Anyone see this in the BB weekly ad thread?

I wonder if it will be like Watchmen...[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension. It's good for you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back