Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I think i will since my router is right next to it anyway. I like how it came with composite cables, why even bother.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']I think i will since my router is right next to it anyway. I like how it came with composite cables, why even bother.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Even my old JVC DVD player came with component cables (and I bought it in like 2001).

Why would he change his mind in a period of a couple hours Sean? I'm sure he's waiting for your code so he can hook you up with the 1600 MS points code like he stated earlier.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

The FW is frustrating and it has been having handshake issues with my TV. I think I'd rather have a solid Blu Ray player and HD DVD player.

I have a Sony Bravia, one of the lower S models. It's really retarded that I can watch a movie, change the channel, the come back and find a black scree in 480p. I then have to turn the player off, then on for it to work again. But I think this is an old FW issue.

[quote name='munch']How much are those players? I think I'm close to done with this BH200.[/QUOTE]

I think Jake and I paid less than 100 after bing. I got mine for 92 after bing and jake got his for a little more.

[quote name='munch']Where did you order it?[/QUOTE]

I got mine from tigerdirect through ebay and he got his from beachcamera through ebay. I would just keep my eye out on SD for BD players. The JVC and Toshiba players are also top notch and have been cheap as well.

It's kind of really shitty that, because the guy who made wombatsucks.com is a moron, everyone is overlooking the more important thing- that Wombat sucks.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that related to that 80s Susan Sarandon/David Bowie lesbian vampire movie, Preston?[/QUOTE]

:shrug:

It doesn't seem like it follows anything, but I could be wrong. It seems each episode tells a different story, similar to The Twilight Zone. Both that I've watched thus far have been fucking out there.

The viera cast thing is pretty crappy. Watching youtube videos is kinda cool, works pretty well, the rest is useless. Why would i use my video player to check the weather?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Netflix doesn't process discs on Saturdays, right?[/QUOTE]

The only day they don't is Sunday. I have had them recieve and ship out on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back