Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Interesting article.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...he-Top-10-Best-Box-Office-Bombs-of-the-Decade[/QUOTE]That guy has pretty good taste, except for Serenity. He should sub that one out with The Road. I saw The Fountain and Zodiac twice and also Marie Antoinette, the first half of Che and Funny People. Sunshine, The New World, Jesse James and Master and Commander I saw on Blu-ray and wish I had seen theatrically.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That guy has pretty good taste, except for Serenity. He should sub that one out with The Road. I saw The Fountain and Zodiac twice and also Marie Antoinette, the first half of Che and Funny People. Sunshine, The New World, Jesse James and Master and Commander I saw on Blu-ray and wish I had seen theatrically.[/QUOTE]

Has The Road officially bombed yet? Seems too soon to tell.

I can't believe how much money that Jesse James movie lost. I loved it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wow, Temp legit didn't get on.

What a dick.[/QUOTE]

Something came up.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Has The Road officially bombed yet? Seems too soon to tell.
[/QUOTE]

When I went to look at getting tickets (last week) it was only playing in one theater in a 100 mile radius.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why aren't they opting for a wider release? That shit is ridiculous. It's as if they want it to fail.[/QUOTE]
Much of that is out of their control, it is up to the distributor and theater owners.

I wonder what the numbers would look like if they factored in DVD and rental sales. I bet Serenity, Zodiac, Master and Commander and Funny People would increase quite a bit.

I usually get the pho tai chin

2268073584_4069d11bda.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']We didnt even play yesterday Frosty. You didnt send any invites[/QUOTE]

I've played with you, just not in the same party -- at least a couple times. :)

[quote name='seanr1221']Tomorrow I'm getting pho.

Which kind should I get, DwayneJohnson88?[/QUOTE]

I always get the seafood.

Crab, shrimp, fish balls, and fish patty.

Make sure to use Sriracha. :drool:

So in the first season of The Wire, the best scene was, without doubt, the one where
Bodie and Pooh kill Wallace
. I literally felt the pain and uneasiness as they did it. Wow.

I agree with you on that scene, munch. I kept hoping something would interrupt them, and I felt a little sick once it was over.

However, Raging Bull has been that price for at least two weeks, so put your head on straight.

:oops:

And yeah, that scene was so powerful. The whole time there was this tension in the air. You almost felt like you could run in there and make him stop. This show is so fucking good.

I ended up playing a few matches with Soodmeg a couple nights ago, I'm pretty sure it was random too, as he wasn't on my FL till afterwards. For some reason, I sucked as soon as I saw he was there, like I was trying to show off and I fucked up. :/

We were playing last night and I think Chase Murata came into our game when we were in the lobby. As soon as he saw us though, he immediately left. :lol:

I think he was with a couple of those dudes in that CAG "clan" that SimonD used to be in.

I really wished we could have beat them up, I don't think we lost a single match last night and only had one or two close ones on bullshit game modes like sabotage or demolitionmanradio.

I want to beat the everloving shit out of those stinky shitheads again.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think he was with a couple of those dudes in that CAG "clan" that SimonD used to be in.

I really wished we could have beat them up, I don't think we lost a single match last night and only had one or two close ones on bullshit game modes like sabotage or demolitionmanradio.[/QUOTE]

You need to tell us when you're leaving, you sonuvabitch. You don't talk the rest of the night, you could at least do us that much. The match after you left, I thought we lost the rock, so I backed out at the last second before the next match started. Everyone else stayed in the game. zew invited me back to the game in progress, and I got put on the other team and eventually got a loss. Turns out rock was in there, and it was you who left, dick.

[quote name='TheRock88']We were playing last night and I think Chase Murata came into our game when we were in the lobby. As soon as he saw us though, he immediately left. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I saw you, motherfucker.

[quote name='munch']So in the first season of The Wire, the best scene was, without doubt, the one where
Bodie and Pooh kill Wallace
. I literally felt the pain and uneasiness as they did it. Wow.[/QUOTE]

I just finished the series last night. You haven't seen anything truly powerful yet. Hope you're enjoying it.

just made 200 bucks off a girl for doing her PowerPoint presentation and taking two online open book tests. I need to find more people like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back